All Comments on 'Donna's Milky Treats'

by MsPointyTarts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Nice first story. Ending was a bit abrupt. Could use some editing. Keep trying and you'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good!

Your first story was a good one. Not everyone has your courage.

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

Such a dick tease!!! More more more please, it was a very good story.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Would love to see how their relationship progresses from here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good

You only lose points for ending it so quickly! I’m definitely looking forward to more adventure between Lee and Donna. Though if these are your particular fetishes I’m down for whatever you write.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 3 years ago
Add more

This lesbain story was just so good. The only thing, it ended way to soon. Just as it was diving into the sex it ened. Add more please. Maybe a paragraph from Donna's perspective as she cums her brains out. Sees stars and as she comes back to reality Lee decends on her pussy. And all Donna can scream is, " Yesss, oh god and your so much better than my ex husband Mike". Lee slips a finger in, and taps her gspot repeatedly while saying, " This pussy belongs to me doesn't it? And Donna's eyes roll back. And as she cums again she screams, My husband and I are over ... My pussy is all yours. And she murrmurs I love you and we are so going to do this again when I wake up. Lee with a smirk says of course we will now you are officially my girlfriend. Both kiss and Donna thinks God she so turned me into a lesbain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sequel

God I want more...well done

Perv4069Perv4069about 2 years ago

Hot story but it was to short... Definitely needs a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous