All Comments on 'Donna's Night Out'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your story very much. Don't let the naysayers slow down telling of your experiences. Only those that enjoy their wives fucking other men truly realize what your feelings are and the excitement it can generate in your own marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Everything to like about this story

Keep them coming.

Silentman45Silentman45over 16 years ago
Very nice!

I liked it! Lets have more like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Hotwife, wonderful accounting

Never mind the idiot comments, this is an outstanding story...very hot, very sensual.

There are a few men who hate the idea of a wife doing another man. They must have had a bad experience.

But for many others, the thrill is real and very understandable.

Please give us even more accounts of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why Do you Care

I just don't understand why so many of you have to comment on the morality of the story? What do you care? It is a story for the love of pete.. Get over yourselves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story, but

Story was great, but you really do need an editor. There are areas of duplications, such you pulled his pants down twice, etc. Proof reading before submission will help too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Good story and please write another one. Forget about the negative comments. This is adult entertainment and not a grammar or english class. Most couldn't even come up with a story plot to even write about...

twosidestwosidesover 16 years ago
too much

Can you beleive some of these critics take themselves so serious. They really do need to get a grip. Keep writing, its your story and your words so they can shove something up their ass.

alan13703alan13703about 7 years ago
Donna you're a great woman

Donna I have read a few of your stories and I wish more women were like you. I know we have strange people who read these stories and use them to fuel their hated of anyone who dares to be different. Both you and Scott dare and I sualute you.

My wife is a HW too and has been for 10 years. Please keep writing your stories and don't allow these haters put you off. I loved your hot wife lifestyle story and agree with all you wrote.

Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HW

I still can't get my head around a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife and watch or not to watch and get all the action described later, understand the wife would be keen to do it loving to try a bit of strange fresh cock.

I doubt either remember the vow "Forsakng all others till death us do part" they made at their wedding ceremony.

Anyway all willing cuckolds have a pea size brain in their cock ends, where else could it be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY YOU

have NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brain at all. Comes from your wife feeding you all that used cum from her cunt/. To bad she's dead now and you have to suck cocks to get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Model Pride

Wow!! What wonderful, wonderful role models you and your husband are for your daughter!! You being a sewer ditch whore, spreading your legs for any and all strange cocks (likely diseased), and your husband - your daughter's father - encouraging and living vicariously off your wholesale whoring. Just the sort of lessons your daughter will enjoy learning and performing her entire life, as some nig pimp's heroin-addicted street whore. Your daughter has quite a lot to be proud of in her parents, and likewise her parents will certainly be proud of the way their daughter will "happily" be fucked 10-15-20 times a day in her mouth, cunt and ass to keep her pimp in Cadillacs and her veins full of smack; until she dies at the ripe old age of 25 (for a whore, that's old). I'm curious, and I wish just once someone in an "open whore marriage" would explain to me what was the purpose of getting married in the first place?

To a more serious matter: your husband cannot approve or agree to your so-called conduct of extra-marital sex with other men. No one can consent to, approve of or agree to any wrongdoing - it is a rational, moral and legal truism of basic logic and philosophy. An example to illustrate: no one can consent, approve or agree to being murdered or of anyone else being murdered. Try going to court and even showing a judge a signed, notarized statement by murder-victim consenting to you killing the victim. The judge will thank you for your confession and promptly stick you in the electric chair or gas chamber or lethal injection chamber where you get to die for your "consented" murder.

No, all your husband can do is condone your conduct, but only AFTER the fact of you having whored. In essence, he can only "forgive" you for breaking your marital vows, cheating on him, and betraying your daughter. But not only your husband and daughter are being cheated and betrayed - so are both sides of the family's parents and every member of each of both your families. After all, a marriage involves more than just the happy bride and groom.

If you are so happy and pleased and proud of your lifestyle, why haven't you admitted your whoring to your parents, grandparents, siblings, friends and work associates? Why haven't you used your real name as the "author" of these self-biographical vignettes? Hell, why haven't you posted photos and videos of your mouth and cunt and ass getting stuffed with a rainbow of colored cocks with your proud husband watching and beating off, holding your daughter's hand in his free hand as she watches and learns from "mommy"?? Show the world how you live and love! You can even make MORE cock contacts and make some money as well!!

Yeah, it's a real honest, good, feminist thing to be a married whore -- and the fact that your husband fantasizes your whoring is neither an excuse or a "get out of jail free" pass. Supposedly you are an adult, are responsible for your own actions and decisions, and know how to say "NO"!

Ultimately, you will suffer the consequences of your own actions. Be it a terminal sexual disease, or your husband sooner or later divorcing you for a "better", chaste woman, after he's gotten tired of the Grand Canyon that's left of your used-up cunt -- remember, he can't consent to your cheating; only condone AFTER the fact. One day, he just won't forgive you and your last whoring fling will be the legal basis for your divorce (and losing custody of your daughter).

Regal us with more of your "happy, horny" adventures, whore! LOL

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Your husband

Your husband is a cuck. You.know what that makes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WORTHLESS

READ ABOUT HALF A PAGE AND SAID NASTY STUPID WRITING. THE AUTHOR MUST BE A 10 CENT WHORE

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Bullshit lies, written by a guy. Can't get a woman so he pretends to be a worthless whore. That's just doubly sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot read!! It made me cum when I first read it this morning. Alot of parallels between my wife and I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story Donna,to hell with all the nasty remarks.My wife and I are lovers of your stories she loves sharing as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous