Donna's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle took his cock, now fully erect, and I opened my mouth as far as I could. He pressed it into my mouth, and I could feel the sides of my mouth push out. As thick as Kyle was, only about the head of his cock could fit. So I stroked his cock, pulled on his balls and licked the head of his cock in my mouth, as if it were a melting Popsicle. Kyle was already oozing so much pre-cum goo that I new he wouldn't last as long as it was going to take for my husband to cum in my pussy, so I decided to give him a quickie. My pussy was being banged hard and the feel of it being used so much last night and today caused me to begin to orgasm. As I did, I sucked Kyle's cock hard, he began to tense up and the head of it swelled.

His load was very warm and thick, and I gagged on it, as I couldn't handle the amount that came out. He would push his cock in further as his body spasmed with each pulse. It was running down my cheeks and into my hair, onto my neck and around my ears. As he finished, he pulled out and rubbed the head of his cock on my lips and spewed the last shot onto my face. As he did, my orgasm hit me hard, and my husband pulled out and shot his load all on my stomach, reaching my breasts with the force behind a couple of the shots. I could smell my cum-soaked pussy from last night and the sticky cum on my face, and breasts.

Kyle was staring at my dripping vagina and I couldn't help myself. I put my other hand on his shoulder. I stretched and arched my body, felt myself moving my knee that was beside him away, and with my hands on his shoulders, and one foot on the bed, couldn't be more exposed and available! I closed my eyes, felt his fingers touch my vulva. I was so wet and horny that his fingers met nothing but heat and moisture as he ran them along its lips, and a finger found its way inside me. My legs were quivering - this was what Scott wanted to know about, and now it was something I wanted to do, and memorize for him, too. As his finger moved up and in, I moved to help it penetrate. And watched his face as I took his wrist in my hand, and guided his hand to just where I wanted to be touched.

Now my eyes were closed, and I was enjoying every second. I felt movement, felt his mouth on my inner thigh, felt his tongue tracing up, and I arched even more as it found my clit! A penetration of the second kind; so different a motion than my husband's! I put a hand on the back of his head, pulling him to me, feeling fingers opening me, and tongue and fingers doing new and strange magic on me. I never had an orgasm standing up before. Kyle paused while I shuttered. When it was over, I pushed him away, and still holding his hand, moved onto the bed, rolled on my side, and pulled him beside me. I felt this warm body, different than my husband's, all along mine. I guess putting my leg over his hip was automatic, but it put his cock against my pelvis! He was watching me as his hands stoked my back, my ass, and over my buttocks to my pussy, as I stretched and arched closer to him.

"I can't believe your husband wanted you to do this," he whispered. I closed my eyes, remembering.

"We talked about this happening, "I whispered," and I told him maybe someone would be kissing and touching me. He said that would be all right, and he could do even more. When I said the only more would be that he might have sex with me, he said that was Okay, too."

I opened my eyes and saw Kyle still looking at me. I took my leg from over him, moved his hands from around me, and rolled onto my back. I pulled him towards me. He moved closer, and then he was kneeling, straddling me, his knees outside of mine. He leaned forward, put his hands near my shoulders, and bent to kiss me, while his erect cock pushed at my pelvis. He lifted away, suspended, arched over me. I was now a bit apprehensive, my legs were tight together. His cock poked at my belly, my pelvis, again. I moved one leg, pushing at his. He shifted, lifting his, so I could raise my knee, and got that leg outside his. He shifted again, so I could release the other one, too. Now, when he straightened, he was between my legs, my knees were up, near his hips, his cock was touching my pubic area, my labia were partly open because I was spread out for him.

He said, "Show me what you want. Show me exactly what your husband wants you to do. Show me what you think would turn him on."

What an exciting, perverted idea. I reached for his cock. There were a lot of firsts tonight, and I was very ready for the next one. I moved my knees up on either side of his torso, and got my feet flat on the bed. I hoped Scott would enjoy watching this as much as I was, doing it. I lifted/rotated my hips a little, got my knees as far apart as I could. Kyle moved so I could lead the tip of his penis to the lips of my vagina. Then he held his position. I moved his cock along my lips, back and forth a few times; it felt so good, and so odd, too. "He wants me to do this", I said as I felt, and helped, its head find the lips, I used my other hand to spread myself a little wider. We both watched, and I opened myself for this new, hungry, erect cock. I raised my pelvis and felt the blunt pressure of his penis's head against me. I moved so that his cock's head was just parting my lips.

I closed my eyes for a moment, remembering my husband, and the games we played, and whispered to myself "This is for you, too." I held Kyle's cock, lifted another fraction, felt myself being forced open, and saw and felt half its head, then all of it, start to enter me. I aligned my pelvis as best I could, looked at him, and said, "Let me do this." I lifted my hips some more, towards his cock. I felt and saw the shaft of his cock slip into me, opening me, the head probing, spreading me, as I raised myself in one delicious, long slow movement. His penis's head pushed the walls of my pussy, making space in me for that long, hot, veined rod, going deeper in me than. Then, pushing, slowly rotating his hips, he moved, too, until his stiff pubic hair was against my belly, and his cock was fully seated in me. I could feel his pulse in it. It was rapture!

This new cock fit (I know, they all do) and I thought, "This is how adultery feels, when your husband approves." I was fucking, really fucking now, a man I wasn't married to. His pressure and weight forced my ass back on the bed (I realized I had lifted my pelvis a lot to get him into me). I could feel little movements in me, as he adjusted his pelvis's position. His cock would press more on one place, then another, as though it was searching for the right spot to erupt. I was full of him, his heat and his size! He withdrew, exposing what was now a glistening, wet shaft. That was me, my moisture, wetting him, lubricating him! He withdrew slowly until it was almost out. I watched and felt his erection disappear in me again, spreading and stretching me with less effort this time.

It didn't take too long for me to get close to another orgasm, and I was pretty sure from how hard and fast he was pushing that he was close, too. He moved in and out of me slowly, I could feel wetness everywhere, cool under my ass, hot in my pussy, as we fucked each other. I brought my legs together again, under him, relaxing them as he pushed, then hard together, squeezing his cock as he pulled. My wrists were being held above my head by his strong hands, as his pelvis pushed against, into, mine, as his cock pushed, filled, violated and in its own instinctive way found new places to give me pleasure. I don't think I could have been a more enthusiastic partner, as he pounded into me. In almost too short a time he whispered "Donna, I can't hold back much longer!

I felt him throbbing, felt a strong heart beat bounding in his cock, from him, in me, felt my own little muscle spasms grabbing at his cock as he started to pull away. "NO" I said, freeing my hands, grabbing his waist, holding his hips close. I got one leg out from under him, and then the other, wrapped them around his back, locked my ankles, and pulled him closer. I tipped my pelvis so that I was as wider still, and almost hissed. "Come in me. Give me every drop!" I watched his face redden, and I felt myself flush and quiver, too. I loved the way he pushed in, and loved the way his cock seemed to grow a little longer at the last minute, reaching still deeper in me, and getting hotter, too. I looked down, saw him pull back a couple of inches, thrust in, again and again, and I could feel the twitches his cock was making as he ejaculated in me, grunting, making "Uhhhh" noises with each spasm as he came, in time with my own noises.

I put a hand on either side of my labia, spread it as much as I could, and pushed against his pelvis. I captured his shaft between the thumb and fingers of each hand, and began a milking motion. I wanted every drop and he delivered. Each time he'd thrust, I heard myself moan, and met him, with my knees far apart, sometimes legs bent, sometimes straight out and up, masturbating him with each stroke, very aware of feeling him push in me with each spurt, of that very male look on his face. I'm sure I could feel his semen pumping into me. Scott wanted me to be memorable for this guy and I was trying. It seemed to take a long time for him to empty. He was pushing, stroking, even when I felt, in all that heat and moisture, his penis finally get a little softer, get a little smaller.

At last he stopped, paused on me, then rolled off, trailing a thread of his cum and my lubrication across our pelvises. We lay there, both out of breath, both sweating, my hand stroking his cock, his fingers probing my vagina, heat radiating from pelvises, coolness from the puddle of our cum mixture under me. I could feel his cock softening in my hand. What a sense of power I had, and of relief at having gone through this thing for Scott, and for me. "I loved it", I said.

"Me too! Thank you Scott for sharing your wife's sweet pussy."

And so, it is with this understanding of our relationship that I tell the stories I do. If my husband's desires are indicative of some underlying psychological problem, he deals with it, and so do I. I would never have come up with this deviant pattern on my own, and was reluctant, but I love my husband, do not consider my acts as cheating, nor do I have any long term emotional ties to the men with whom I have sex. The adventures have been satisfying to both of us, and to the best of my knowledge, no one has been hurt in the process. If this does not meet with your approval, you do not have to read further, or any of my stories. Perhaps soon he or I will lose our interest, and resume a more 'normal' lifestyle, but for now it works.

12