Donna's Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jean's story.
1.7k words
4.49
8.1k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anonymous asked about Jean's story when He/She commented on Pt 1.

"Aunt Donna's here! Aunt Donna's here!"

"Aunt Donna! She's here!"

Drew, seven, and Michelle, four come screaming into the kitchen. where Bob and I are finishing cleaning up after supper.

The kids start shrieking and laughing again at this weeks favorite joke when Bob asks "Is Aunt Donna here?"

"Well? Shouldn't we let her in?" I add.

More screaming as they run down the stairs to the ground floor. How they never break their necks amazes me. Kids.

Donna gives them each a hug and a kiss.

My sister in law has dressed down (for her). Her black velvet stroller jacket with the raccoon cuffs and collar cover her pale blue blouse with the red and pink crystal flowers embroidered down the front. Her black leather jeans are painted on. She sits on the hall bench and removes her white spike heel ankle boots. From her big white soft leather bag she pulls out a pair of cream four inch pointed toe spike pumps.

Michelle grabs her hand. "Come in, come in!" and drags her up the stairs.

"Hi, Bob." She kisses his cheek with the usual result.

After all these years he still blushes like a virgin when she kisses his cheek.

At least he no longer stammers as he returns the salutation.

"Read us a story Aunt Donna!"

"Story! Story!"

"OK, you two, Aunt Donna can read you a story, but straight to bed when it's done."

Bob heads to the cellar, his 'train room'. The wives of the model train crowd joke they know their men aren't out whoring around because it'd interfere with their toy train time.

Finally! Peace. The monsters are tucked into bed.

"So? It came?"

"Where's Bob?"

"With his railroad."

"Take a look." She takes the box out of her purse and empties it's contents on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, that's a beauty." It's a HUGE black cock. Must be a foot long.

"See, this is how it works." She unscrews the base and pulls out a plastic bottle, some hoses and a little black box, all connected with wires. Then takes the instruction booklet from her bag. "Here's the recipes."

"More than one?"

"Ya. Several flavors. But I think I should start Marie on the 'Real Cum', don't you?"

She also had all the ingredients in her bag, so we mixed up a pint of cum for Marie.

"Want to go first?"

"No, it's your cock." Giggle. Maybe a bit nervously

By this point we were both giggling and laughing. When the two of us are together we always get a bit silly, laughing and giggling at each other's comments.

Donna gets on her knees and punches the suction base against the fridge door. The balls actually dangle like real ones.

Wow, my sister in law can really swallow cock!

She and Mark had been dating for half a year before he introduced her to the family. My first thought? Wow, she's way out of little brother's league. This'll never last. Wrong! Second thought? Maybe I can seduce her. Wrong again. Oh well, she's my best girlfriend now.

"Ghmm." Donna stands up with the white goo dripping out of the corner of her mouth. "Wow, you gotta try this babe! Lets re-load it."

What a mouthful! And it came. Does taste like the real thing. Wish I could watch Marie when it cums in 'her' mouth for the first time.

We cleaned the cooking dishes and had a coffee before Donna packed up her BBC and headed home.

Bob doesn't know about Marie, Marks other persona, but Mark doesn't know about Latisha.

I met her at the grocery store. She 'accidentally' bumped into my cart. She gave me the look. She knew. We both knew, so we went to a 'Timmy's' for a coffee.

I'm five five tall and a little chubby. After Michelle was born I never lost that extra ten pounds. When I was young and single I was a hot blue eyed blond.

Latisha must be six feet tall. An Amazon Goddess. An African Queen! Way out of my league. And to think I said that about Donna and Mark, eh.

We chatted, well, flirted.

"Why don't you come over Friday after eight. By then the kids will be in bed asleep."

"Kids?"

"Yes. is that a turn off?"

"No, no, anyway I see your wedding ring. Is he still in the picture?"

"We'll talk about it Friday." I purred in what I hoped sounded seductive.

"Ah! A mystery. I love a mystery. See you Friday."

"Bob, Friday I invited a gal I met at the store over."

"Oh?" Hopeful. "For a drink, or something more?"

"Just a visit....To start."

"You randy bitch." Bob snuggles closer and kisses my ear. Soon we're petting and fondling. Nothing fires Bob's libido like the thought of me and another woman together. We fuck ourselves to sleep.

Bob's chin doesn't actually hit the floor when he opens the door and is eye to eye with Latisha. Quick recovery "Hi. You must be Latisha, come in. I'm Bob."

I knew I'd marry him by our third date. He was obviously not just a good fuck I'd grow tired of. Of course, being a man he didn't know he'd marry me yet.

After a few months of going steady, one night after sex I said "Bob, dear, we need to talk."

Love the way those four words put the look of absolute terror in men's eyes.

"I love you Bob. Do you love me?" Never start with a question you don't already know the answer to.

"yes, sure, um I love you too." Why is that so hard for men to say?

"Am I the only one you're fucking, dear?' Another known.

"Yes, of course. I'm not a good enough liar to, um.."

"That's what I love about you. You're loyal and honest." Kiss. "As well as good in bed." Another kiss.

"But there's something you don't know about me, dear."

"What is it, Jean?" Worry.

"Darling, you see, I'm Bi. I go both ways. There I've said it. And see, I haven't been completely faithful to you. I've had a little pussy on the side. Nothing serious, no emotional connection, just a good fun fuck now and then."

"Oh?" He sounds more interested than upset.

"Now, keep calm. You're the only man for me. Just sometimes I see a pretty girl, and she's interested.."

He actually licked his lips. "So, tell me, what you do with your 'pussy on the side' dear?" Oh, nice crotch tent.

That Valentine's day Bob proposed.

Bob likes to meet my 'stray pussy' so he has a face to go with his fantasies as I tell him in detail what we've been doing in bed (and on the couch, and in the kitchen, and in the car).

That's why I invited Latisha over. He'd meet her, we'd have a glass of wine or something, she'd go home. Then Bob would eat and bone me until my mind is mush.

The three of us got to know each other. The three of us were flirting. Latisha stood up. "Move apart you two." She joined us on the couch.

We flirted some more.

"Bob, I'm going to kiss your beautiful wife."

"Be my guest." Usually he only sees a 'good by' kiss after meeting my latest piece of ass.

But she gave me a long tender kiss.

"That was nice. Now Bob, your turn."

This is new. He doesn't even blush. That's one long hot kiss. Wow! Her hand stroked the bulge in Bob's trousers.

Then she turned back to me. As we kissed she unbuttoned my cotton blouse and molested my tits. After the kids were in bed I'd taken off my bra. For her. Well, you know what I mean.

Gentle, gentle. Then she pinches and pulls my nips. Oh so good!

I feel her up. Feeling the soft pale purple angora sweater she's wearing is such a tactile sensation as I cup and gently squeeze her huge Amazon boobs. She's wearing a bra to support them. Bob must be very hard now.

We break off the kiss.

"You two will do just fine."

She stood, and with crossed arms pulled her sweater over her head. "Lets get this party going." Then she dropped her full, colorful floral print, mid thigh length skirt to the carpet and stood, hands on hips, posing for us to admire.

Her white bra and panties contrasted so erotically with her dark, dark chocolate complexion. She whipped off her front closing bra. Her nips must have been the size of the first knuckle on my index finger.

Bob and I sat stunned for a moment, taking her all in. Then we leapt up and stripped quickly.

"Sit back down darlings. Ladies first."

Latisha got down on the carpet and spread my knees. She smiled at me. Her dark eyes met mine as she stroked a finger up and down my pussy lips.

"Ah!" She pushed a finger in!

"Good girl. Now for the taste test."

Oh God! Her tongue! Her tongue and fingers. Her long wavy black hair tickling my thighs. I lay my head back and squeezed my tits together. Then Bob was kissing me with lots of tongue. Tongue in my puss, tongue in my mouth.

I came in Technicolor! Good thing the children are sound sleepers.

They both were cuddling and kissing me.

"Bob, on your back on the carpet."

Latisha sixty nine'd him. I fingered myself. Never thought loyal Bob would be eating my stray pussy. What a sight. Latisha on top sucking Bob's good sized pole. His hands gripping her tush.

Bob came, then she rotated around holding his head until she was satisfied.

We had a coffee, exchanged phone numbers and Latisha went home.

Bob nailed me deep and hard missionary style before we fell asleep.

The next Friday, Miss Edwards, the widow from across the street, 'Aunt Betty' to the kids, came over to babysit overnight.

Bob and I went to a sleepover at Latisha's. We'll, there wasn't much sleeping.

Oh, here's a funny story. One day Drew, my little scientist said in all seriousness, "Aunt Latisha, you must be from Daddy's side of the family."

"Why do you say that darling?"

"Because you're tall like him and not short like Mommy and Uncle Mark."

Getting back to our relationship with Latisha. Saturday morning, over breakfast, she told us we would be her exclusive sex toys. She didn't ask. She told us. And we readily agreed.

No more stray pussy for me. Bob has something besides his trains.

When she calls, one or both of us are her willing play things. We couldn't be happier.