Donna's Sissy Pt. 03

Story Info
They switch partners.
2.9k words
4.27
7.4k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're home early."

"You're late."

"Sorry."

"Never mind. I've laid out your outfit, go shower and get dressed."

"Yes Mistress." We kiss and I head for the bedroom.

I shave, shower and shampoo my hair. I still get a thrill at the feel of it on the back of my neck when I first release it from the pony tail I have to wear it in, and tucked into my hat at work.

'C' cup boobies in my white lace bra. Satin and lace thong panties over my pink plastic clitty cage. Oo! She's laid out my garter belt and natural nylons! Love the feel. My pastel yellow, full skirt knee length long sleeve dress, and lemon yellow pointed toe three inch heel pumps.

I select 'red rose' lip gloss and matching stick on nails. I've just started wearing lashes. Subtle eye shadow and a touch of accent for my cheeks.

My gorgeous Mistress/Wife looks stunningly awesome in her mauve collarless satin blouse and black mid calf wool skirt. On her feet are her extreme spike heel knee high black lace up boots.

"My sable dear."

"Yes Mistress." I hold her three quarter length fur for her.

"You may wear your pink bolero fur."

"Thank you Mistress."

Fridays we often go out on a date. Frequently as girl friends. We take her Lincoln, but I drive.

"You know, I think Jean goes both ways."

"What!" My sister?

"She's dropped hints. And at the New Years dance she slipped me the tongue when we kissed at midnight."

"Jean?" Any other woman and I'd be turned on by the idea. But Jean?

We go to our favorite Greek restaurant tonight.

"Your guests have already been seated, ladies."

Guests? What's this?

The hostess showed us to our usual table where a couple were seated.

"Rolph, this is Marie."

"Hello Marie. This is Linda."

Hello's all around.

Rolph was handsome in a strict Germanic way. Ice blue eyes, angular sculpted face, short blond hair, solid build.

Linda was very beautiful. Shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, thin nose, high cheek bones, small mouth, impressive boobs.

She was the sub. Like me, sat quietly through dinner as our alphas talked.

When we finished eating Donna said, "Lets go to my place for drinks."

In the parking lot Rolph suggested Linda could ride with Donna and I with him. "In case we get separated in traffic, you know the way."

"Yes Master." Said Linda.

As he held the door to his Mercedes for me he said, "Marie, you may address me as 'Sir' or 'Master Rolph'."

"Yes Sir, thank you."

"Good girl."

"What can Marie get you to drink?"

"Have you any scotch?"

"Marie, the Highland park for Master Rolph. With a splash of water? And I'll have a vodka tonic. You and Linda may have diet cokes."

"Thank you Mistress Donna,"

Linda and I sat quietly on chairs as Mistress and Sir talked on the couch. In subtle ways I checked Linda out. She was a real woman, not like me.

"Linda, you are staying with Mistress Donna for the weekend. Marie, you'll come with me."

WHAT! I was gobsmacked.

"Darling, go pack an overnight bag."

I opened my mouth to protest, But my Mistress gave me an almost imperceptible shake of the head and The Look.

As I was selecting what to take she stuck her head into the bedroom. "Pack your pink maid's outfit dear. Shoes too. Here's the key. You won't need your cage. Hurry now."

Rolph held my silver fox for me. Such a gentleman.

Mistress and I kissed. "You be a good girl and please Master Rolph dear. I'll come for you Sunday at seven."

I snuggled the soft collar of my fur around my cheeks as a sort of security blanket as he drove us across town. What can I do? What's Master Rolph like? What's being his going to be like? Why has my Mistress done this?

"So. This is my flat. Use that bedroom and change into your nightie. I'll be waiting in the living room."

He was wearing a black silk robe with long cone shaped sleeves, and barefoot.

I felt naked in just my heels, panties and pink baby doll.

"Come." He patted the couch beside where he sat. "I don't bite."

His left arm slid over my shoulders "You are a very pretty sissy, Marie. It's been a while since I had a pretty sissy to play with." His right hand felt my chest. His left hand stroked my hair, then guided me to my first man kiss.

Our first kiss was chaste and tentative. Our second warmer and more romantic. Out third kiss he filled my mouth with tongue. A long hot kiss. His hand moved down and fondled my balls.

I could hardly believe I found his kiss and touch so nice, that I was OK with him molesting me. But he was so gentle. My clitty was hard in an instant.

He stroked it. "Oh Sir!"

Gentle strokes.

"Oh sir I cant..."

He wrapped his lips around my knob, then swallowed as I came. His gentle hand massaged by balls as I squirted.

"Oh."

His sweet kiss was slick with my cum. It did taste like the 'natural' flavored cum from Mistress's big black cock, although I do prefer the vanilla flavor cum personally.

He sat up and pulled his robe open. My God! It was almost as big as Her BBC!

"Now sissy, let's see how good you are.

He shoved my head down. Not actually forcing me, but I got the message.

Master Rolph was very hairy. His chest looked like he was wearing a grey wool vest. His pubes were grey, and his balls hairy.

I kissed his knob, then down his shaft. I gently cupped his hairy balls in my left hand. I kissed then swallowed.

It was warmer than Mistress's ones. I swallowed deeper. "Mm, mm, mm." Imagine me, Marie, with a mouthful of real cock. My Donna likes to hear me so probably master Rolph does too. "Mm, mm, gh." All the way. Oh yes, I can do it. "Mm, mm, mm."

"Good sissy. Suck it all the way down you little queer slut."

Oh! He likes to talk dirty.

"Mm, mm, mm, mmm."

I feel Master tense and he holds my head down firmly to his crotch as he pumps cum.

"Ghh, gh, gh." Hotter than my Donna's, but tastes the same. So much cum. He holds me down 'till he's pumped it all into my mouth and throat. Master pulls me up and his tongue replace his cock in my mouth.

"I can see I'm going to have fun with Marie this weekend."

Odd way to say it, but OK.

We fondle and kiss some more. Kind of surprised at myself how natural this seemed. Donna's feminizing?

"Linda likes to play bondage games. Do you Marie?"

"Uh, well we, I've never tried it. I mean I've heard of it."

"Never tried it?"

"No."

"Want to try it. Nothing extreme, just a little mild bondage? See if you like it."

"Um, sure. I guess, Sir."

"Good girl. First you need a safe word. Something you can call out if you're in distress, or really don't want to do something, so I'll know you aren't just acting the part, you know, getting into the scene.

"OK."

"How about 'banana'? Easy to remember, nothing to do with bondage."

"Sure, banana sounds good."

The coffee table was one of those faux Spanish style ones with the heavy dark wood finish, thick turned legs, and a lower deck just off the floor. The lower deck was divided in three equal sections, the end sections open, the middle a cabinet. The cabinet's doors had intricate molded sides and a caned screen center.

Master Rolph opened the cabinet and took out four independent wide red leather cuffs with padded lining. "Lift your legs, give me your feet." He put cuffs on my ankles. "Feet down, give me your hands." He cuffed my wrists.

Then he took a stubby cock gag out.

"Sir, how can I..." SMACK!

He rammed the cock into my mouth and pushed me face down onto the carpet. "You'll learn to shut the fuck up unless spoken to, bitch." he snarled as he secured the gag's straps.

He yanked me up to my feet. "Put the couch cushion on the table and lay face down on it with your head at that end and your legs and feet over this end."

He secured my arms with Velcro straps to the table legs.

'Banana, banana' I yelled, but it came out 'Bghgh, bghgh'.

"Whats that? Fuck my sissy ass good and hard? Patience my little sissy."

He left the room, then returned with a meter long switch.

"First we have to prepare you for fucking."

What happened to sweet gentle Rolph? I shook my head 'NO".

"Ghh! Ghh! Ghh!" I screamed as he beat my tush. Hard searing slashes of his switch. "Ghh! Ghh!"

He stood so I could watch him remove his robe and toss it over the arm of a chair. Had the beating turned him on. His cock was hard, shiny and erect. I was shaking.

He gripped my ass cheeks. A hard painful squeezing grip. I whimpered.

"Ghhhhh!" With no teasing my sphincter he rammed straight, balls deep, into my ass cunt.

Then he moved his hands to clamp my shoulders as he rammed and rammed.

"Gh. Gh. Gh." I cried as he plowed me hard and fast.

Then he stopped deep in and quivered as he unloaded his cum into my ass cunt. I sobbed silently. He stayed deep in for what seemed like a long time.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. Maybe next time I won't gag you so I can hear those sissy screams."

He pulled out and released me, then gripping my left upper arm dragged me down the hall to a bathroom where he took off the cuffs, then the gag.

"Shower, brush your teeth and get ready for bed, You've got twenty minutes."

The door between the master bedroom and en-suite was open and master Rolph was toweling off when I arrived. I looked around.

On the posts just above the mattress, and on their tops were shiny brass rings. On the gold satin duvet were my cuffs, now joined by short red velvet ropes, miniatures of the ones for crowd control at fancy venues. A collar that matched the cuffs lay there too.

"Sit."

Master cuffed my wrists and ankles.

"Kneel." He pointed at the floor. "Chin up."

He collared me, locking it on behind my back. Then he pushed his cock to my lips.

"Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh." He fucked my mouth 'till he came.

"Turn back the bed and get in." The sheets and pillows were dark blue. "Move over." He climbed in. "Roll onto your side." He spooned up to me and held me.

Soon he was sound asleep, and I lay there quietly crying.

SMACK!

"Wake up bitch. Time to begin your service."

He unlocked one padlock on my wrist cuffs and one on my ankle cuffs, then handed them to me. "Go brush your teeth and whatever. Wear your maid's uniform. Make the coffee. Go."

"Yes Sir."

Clean panties. Bra and boobies. Garter belt and white lace top nylons. My pink satin maid dress with the very short skirt and layers of crinolines. Extreme heel round toe pink lace up serving shoes. I clicked the padlock on my hobbles and went to look for the coffee.

Master Rolph came into the kitchen at seven.

"I did not give you permission to have a coffee. Dump it down the sink, and serve mine. Black."

"Yes Master Rolph."

"Stand over there."

"Yes Master Rolph."

I stood quietly by the stove as he sipped his coffee and scrolled through his tablet.

"Refill." He held out his coffee mug.

"Yes Sir,"

"Get out three bowls and the raisin bran."

"Yes Sir."

"Pour cereal in two. Put milk to your taste on yours. Coffee to your taste in the third. You will eat on the floor."

"Yes Sir."

"No hands bitch!"

As I lapped up the last of my coffee Sir pointed to a tall thin cabinet with a door that matched the kitchen cabinetry. "Bring me the strap."

"Yes Master."

Inside the cabinet was a broom, mop and cleaning supplies. Hanging inside the door was a wide black hard rubber strap.

Master moved his chair away from the kitchen table. Hand on my back between my shoulder blades he pushed me face down on the table. Lifting my skirt he yanked down my panties.

Smack, smack, smack, smack. He laid into my ass with the strap.

"On your knees bitch."

He pulled out his cock. The whipping had made him hard. I sucked until he filled me with his cum.

"Fix your face, you look like shit. Start here in the kitchen, then the two bathrooms."

I'd finished the kitchen and bathrooms, made the bed and was just putting the straps away in the cabinet under the coffee table.

Sir came into the room wearing jeans, a tan long sleeve cashmere sweater, and grey soft leather slippers.

"On your knees."

He pulled out his cock. Again? Yes. He fucked my face.

"Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh."

I didn't make love to his cock like I did with my beautiful Mistress Donna's. No, I just took it in the mouth.

He came then pushed me back. "Carry on, vacuum the carpets, I'll be in my office."

It wasn't even noon yet and I still had Sunday to go. Donna, Donna, Why?

The doorbell rang.

"Marie! What the fuck are you waiting for? Answer the door, bitch. Do I have to tell you everything?"

It was a man about Master Rolph's age, a bit shorter and heavier.

"Welcome sir. May I take your coat?"

"You're early."

"Ya. Traffic was surprisingly light."

"Time for a coffee?"

"Sure. It doesn't start for another hour. When did you get this one?"

"Just a swap for the weekend. Marie, two coffees."

"Yes Master."

I stood by the kitchen door as they talked about the game they were going to.

"Well, lets get going. Marie, come."

I held Master's guest's coat as he put his on. Master opened the door opposite the coat closet.

It was a utility room with a washer/drier, small chest freezer, and breaker panel. The summer balcony furniture was stacked on top of a five by four, three foot tall cage. It's door was open. Master snapped his fingers and pointed. "In."

I crawled in, onto the thin mattress. He padlocked the door and left, closing the closet door behind him and turning off the light.

I lay there, silently crying for my Donna.

"Wake up bitch!" He banged the bars of the cage.

I crawled out stiff and sore. I could hardly move.

"You look like shit. Go fix yourself up, then I'll tell you what I want for supper."

I realized I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

Master showed me what he wanted for supper. "Maybe I'll let you eat at the kitchen table this time."

As I was peeling the potatoes there was a knock at the door. "Keep working slut. I'll get it."

That voice!

"Linda didn't please you Donna? I'll see she's punished. Go to your room."

"No no. She was fine. Good. Great. Really. It's me. I'm just not into it. I just wanted to see what it's like. With a real woman. Sorry. I want my Marie back."

I ran from the kitchen and flung my arms around my beautiful wonderful Mistress. I held her tight and sobbed.

"OK baby. It's OK. Go get your things. That's my girl."

On the drive home I sobbed out my story of master Rolph's sadistic treatment.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize until an hour ago. Linda brought me one of her belts and asked why I hadn't beaten her. She almost begged. Then I realized what she was and what was probably happening to you."

We got home and Mistress said, "Go have a shower while I fix supper, dear. I've laid out something for you to wear."

There was my frilly white satin panties, no cage, my pink fur trimmed spike heel bedroom slippers, her diamond pendulum earrings, and my soft cuddly pink angora cowl neck mini dress.

She was on the couch. The gas fireplace was lit. There was a bottle of wine in the silver ice bucket and two glasses. I could smell supper cooking.

"Here dear." She patted the couch cushion. "Let's have a glass of wine." I started to reach for the bottle. "Sit back and relax darling. I'll do that." She opened the wine and filled the glasses.

"To true love. Lets never do anything like that again Marie. You're the only girl for me."

She kissed and snuggled me until the oven timer chimed.

"Leave the dishes for morning Marie."

We went back to the couch and were soon molesting each other. I pulled up Her pleated skirt and ate her. Lick, kiss, oh that beautiful pussy. Kiss. kiss. She's stroking my hair. Fingers and tongue. She flies on an orgasm. My beautiful Mistress wife.

We kiss some more. She leans down and kisses my little cock. Oh my darling! Mm. Her blow jobs are epic. I cum. All the denial over the past week makes it so much better. God it's good!

We kiss and snuggle.

"Mistress?"

"Baby?"

"Will you give me a bedtime pegging? Please?"