Donna's Sissy Pt. 04

Story Info
Home care for sissy.
4.3k words
4.24
5.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie, you remember my Aunt Janet from father's funeral?"

"Yes, of course. How are you Janet?"

"I'm well, thank you." Turning to Donna. "Is this part of her training, dear?"

"Sorry Aunt Janet. Marie, you will address my aunt as 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Janet'. Understood?"

"Sorry Mistress Janet."

"Would you like Marie to make tea or coffee before she brings in your bags?"

"How about a drink instead dear?"

"Yes, Marie, two vodka tonics, then bring Aunt Janet's bags to the guest room and put my car in the garage."

"Yes Mistress Donna."

Oh my, Aunt Janet sure doesn't travel light. It took two trips to hump all her luggage to her room.

______

In the middle of the week Mistress Donna told me her aunt was coming for a visit on the weekend.

"But isn't this the weekend you're going to Montreal?"

"Well, I'm not going 'till Saturday afternoon. Then you and she will have all weekend to get to know each other."

"What do you mean?"

"Sweetie, Aunt Janet is going to look after you while I'm away."

"Look after me?"

"Here's your key. Get ready for bed. I'll be up in a while."

"Yes Mistress."

________

"Mistress, all Mistress Janet's bags are in her room."

"Thank you dear. Come join us. Get yourself a drink if you'd like."

"Thank you Mistress." I got myself a rye and ginger and sat on the love seat across from the couch where they were sitting.

"Aunt Janet was just telling me she's flying to Paris after she leaves here."

"That's a lovely maid's uniform."

"Thank you Mistress Janet." I blush.

"Yes, isn't it? The white ruffles accentuate the teal velvet. And the square neckline shows off Marie's boobies."

"I wondered if they were real."

"Yes Forty four 'D' cups. No more falsies for my sissy."

"Mm."

"Dear, finish your drink and go start supper."

"Yes Mistress."

___________

We ate together. Janet, or 'Mistress Janet' as I was to address her, as guest, sat at the head of the dining room table. This was the first time I got a really good look at her.

Her face was thin. Not gaunt, but thin, with high cheeks and a thin straight nose. Thin lips with bright red lipstick. subtle makeup. Ice blue eye. her silver hair was swept around her head in an elegant do. Her jewelry consisted of pearl earrings and a single row short pearl necklace. Her thin fingers were elegantly expressive as she talked. Her dove grey pleated skirt and jacket over her cream silk blouse was understated, but left no doubt she had a voluptuous figure.

I wondered what she was thinking a few times when she smiled, looked into my eyes and tilted her head slightly sideways.

"Why don't we go into the den while Marie does the cleaning up?"

"Good idea. So Donna, tell me about this trip to Montreal."

___________

"All finished, dear? Come, kiss."

I bent down and kissed my beautiful Donna's lips.

"Don't forget Aunt Janet, dear."

I thought a quick kiss on the cheek, or a chaste peck on her lips, but quick as a snake her hand went behind my head and pulled me to a very hot kiss. Then her hand relaxed. She smiled and looked me in the eyes, then looked down at my boobs, then still smiling, back to my eyes. Was that a tip of tongue? I blushed.

"Go on up dear."

"Yes Mistress Donna."

My keys were on the vanity. I undressed, removed my stainless rod cock cage and showered. I chose my knee length pastel yellow satin, puff short sleeve nightie.

I was almost asleep by the time Donna came to bed. She wore her pink satin shortie nightie. She snuggled up to me.

"I'm going to miss my Marie so much." Kiss. Snuggle. "I ran into doctor Clark. She wondered if you wanted the final step?" She fondled my balls. "Do you want a vagina, dear?"

Control my panic. "NO. No, I don't dear. I want to keep my stuff."

"Good. I was hoping that's what you'd say. I think we have the best of both worlds. Don't you?"

And with that she slid down,and I was soon growing hard in her tender care.

We shared a nice slow sweet fuck, then cuddled to sleep.

___________

In the morning I left my Donna sleeping. I locked on my pink plastic cage. leaving the keys on the vanity. I pulled up my pink lace panties and my pink underwire bra. I chose my red with little white polka dot swing era style below the knee skirt and long sleeve red satin blouse. On my feet were my burgundy round toe three inch heel pumps.

I went down to the kitchen and started the coffee perk.

"I thought I smelled coffee. Is it ready?"

"Good morning Mistress Janet. It's almost done."

She was wearing an ankle length silver satin long sleeve robe. It's long sash was loosely tied so I had a good view of her swaying boobs. On her feet were spike heel fur trimmed black slippers. Her silver hair flowed across her shoulders.

"How do you like your coffee Mistress?"

"Like a good cock. Black." She let out a throaty laugh. She stoked my cheek. "You have such a sweet blush, sissy. I'm going to enjoy you."

"Um.Um. Ah, the coffee's ready. Here." I poured her a mug and set it on the table.

"Thank you sissy. Pour yourself a cup and come sit."

"Thank you Mistress.

We sat and sipped in silence for a bit.

"And tell me, sissy, are you no longer 'Mark' at all?"

"No, Mistress, After Mistress Donna's father's estate was settled, she decided we didn't need my income and I could be her full time wife/maid."

"Oh, that's so sweet. And are you happy with that arrangement?"

"Oh yes! I came out to everyone, and Mistress Donna knows exactly what I need."

"And you know what your Mistress needs. Isn't that right, sissy."

"Yes Mistress."

"There's that sweet blush again."

My whole face was then on fire.

"What are you two talking about?"

I jump to my feet. "Good morning Mistress Donna."

"Good morning dear." We kiss. She looks stunning as always in her smoky blue trousers and pink cotton ruffle front blouse.

"May I get you a coffee, Mistress?"

"Yes. Thank you dear." She sits at the kitchen table with Janet. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. that's a very comfortable bed."

"I've still some prep work for Mondays meeting, so I'll do that,...thank you dear," I set down her coffee, "I'll do that, after breakfast, and after she's had her breakfast and cleaned up, Marie can give you the tour of the house."

____________

Mistress Janet had dressed by the time I finished. She wore a knee length dark blue sleeveless pencil skirt dress with a scooped collar line over a long sleeve round collar cream cashmere sweater. Pointed toe, block heel, tan pumps were on her feet, and her hair was back up in an elegant swirl.

"Sissy."

"Mistress?"

She held out her right hand, palm down. I bent over and kissed it.

"Do you have a collar?"

"Collar Mistress?"

"Yes, a collar sissy, to show you're owned."

"No Mistress."

"Mm. Oh well, never mind. So. The tour."

After showing her around the house, I unpacked her bags under her direction.

____________

After an early lunch Mistress Donna pulled on the jacket to her pantsuit and declared it was time.

She wore her natural mink jacket, Mistress Janet her lynx cape, and I wore my favorite fur. The silver fox my Mistress bought me all those years ago, my first fur. When I was just learning to be a lady.

The ladies sat in the back and talked as I drove us to Pearson Airport.

Then it was a quick kiss on the cheek outside 'Domestic Departures' and "Be a good girl for Aunt Janet." And she was gone.

I know it was only for a few days, but it still choked me up.

"Sissy, do you have your credit card in your purse?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Put this address in the GPS."

It took us to a high end equestrian supply store.

"Good morning ladies. May I help you?"

"Good morning. I'm Janet DeVreis. I spoke to a Ms. Ward last week."

"Hello, I'm Louis Ward. Your order is ready. Please come this way."

We went through a curtained doorway at the rear of the show room.

"Hold this." Mistress handed me her fur cape.

"Sizes can vary a bit, so I've got a few for you to try. These are a size six."

Mistress tried several pair of shiny black spike heel riding boots before deciding on which ones.

"Now, here are the three style of riding crop."

Oh, crap.

Mistress Janet chose a red woven leather one with a little square flap at the working end.

"And, finally, this."

"On your knees sissy."

'This' was a wide pink leather collar with a locking latch at the back and a big gold ring at my throat. Mistress stroked my hair after locking it in place. "Good girl. Stand up. Careful with my cape."

"Is there anything else I can interest you in Ms DeVreis? We have an exclusive show room for discriminating clients like yourself."

After showing Mistress some of the special items in the windowless locked show room we returned to the front of the store.

"While Karen wraps your purchases, how will you be paying?"

"Give me my cape, sissy, then give Ms. Ward your credit card."

______________

I'm not sure if she thought she was calming my nerves as we drove home, or what.

"My first husband Reggie was quite a bit older than me. He called me 'his princess' and always looked after me so well. The jokes were so cruel, when he died, about older men marrying young gold diggers. Some of his married friends even tried hitting on me shortly after the funeral. Can you imagine?

"My second husband, Jay, was my age. I let him keep his job. It paid well after all, but I just didn't have the control of him. When he decided he wanted a divorce I had no leverage, really.

"That's why I approve of Donna keeping you home. You've been out off the work force for a while, so it'd be hard to leave. Right sissy?"

I nodded. I couldn't imagine leaving my Donna. Ever.

__________

"Well sissy," I guess Mistress Janet is never going to call me 'Marie', "Lets get a look at your wardrobe. I can't tolerate my sissy maid dressed so casually."

"Get undressed, bra too, and put on this one." She selected my black satin mini maid dress. It's scooped neckline barely covered my nipples. and the white trim drew the eyes to my boobies. It's fluffy crinoline lifted the skirt out. She selected my garter belt and white nylons. "Wear these" she tossed my most extreme black ankle straps onto my bed.

"Re-do your makeup. I like my sissy looking slutty. I'll be in the den. DON'T dawdle!"

"Yes Mistress Janet."

Shit.

_____________

"Well, sissy. Let's get a look at you."

Mistress Janet had changed to a dark grey wool pencil skirt, her new boots and a white cotton blouse. Only it's bottom button was fastened, it's tails were tucked under her wide black belt. Under it was a black lace half cup bra, her boobs jiggling as she strutted around me, Her new riding crop lay on the couch.

"Lift up the hem of your dress, sissy."

"Yes Mistress."

"You don't need those panties. Take them off."

"Yes Mistress."

"That's a cute cock cage."

I silently blush.

"My Niece has been too lenient with you." She picked up her red weapon. "I'm going to correct that, staring right now."

"What? Why? What have I done wrong?"

She held the flap of the riding crop to my lips. "Quiet sissy. You will NEVER question a Mistress. That outburst just earned you five extra.

"So, I'm going to give you your maintenance discipline, plus five extra, right now. Then starting tomorrow morning you will be given your maintenance discipline and be collared. Then at bedtime you will be given your punishment discipline, if required, and your collar removed. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Janet."

" Good. Bend over and grab your ankles. You will count, and when I finish, you will thank me. Bend over."

Smack, smack, smack ten times on my bare buns. It hurt like hell, tears ran down my cheeks.

"Thank you Mistress Janet." I sobbed.

"Go make supper sissy."

_____________

"Bedtime sissy. Come."

We went to my bedroom first. "Strip your bed. Take the mattress to my room and make your bed at the foot of my bed. You will sleep there until your mistress returns. Go."

"Yes Mistress Janet."

While I did that she selected my nightie.

"Do you have other clitty cages?"

"Yes mistress."

"Show me."

We went to Mistress Donna's en suite, and I pulled the drawer open. She looked through the selection and chose the curved stainless steel one with the screw in urethra tube. Not my favorite. "Wear this tomorrow. Oh, and this too." She lay out the chrome butt plug with the pink crystal. "You'll wear your teal maid's dress too. Here's the key. Get ready for bed then come to my room."

She was wearing a pale blue satin nightie with a deep 'V' neckline. "On your knees." She removed my collar. "Stand."

She gave me a very hot kiss. I was hard as a rod.

"My alarm will go off at seven. You will get dressed and have your breakfast. I will be down at eight."

"Yes Mistress."

She flicked the tent in my crotch with her finger. "Do not touch that. Good night sissy."

"Good night mistress."

It took a while to get to sleep.

_________

She came down at five after eight, wearing her long satin robe and fur trimmed spike heel slippers. "Kneel sissy." She locked on my collar. "Bend over the table." She gave my five from her riding crop. I thanked her.

"So sissy....Thank you," I handed her her coffee, "What are your duties today?"

"This is Sunday Mistress Janet, so I'll clean the bathrooms."

"Ah. You do have a schedule."

"Yes Mistress. It's on a printed sheet taped to the inside of the broom closet door."

I was finished to her satisfaction by noon and made us lunch. We ate together at the kitchen table.

"I saw a park just before we got home. It's only a few blocks away, isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

Good. We need some fresh air. When you finish clearing up, we'll go for a walk in the park."

"Yes mistress."

____________

She chose my little black dress. Mistress wore her below the knees, smoky green skirt, and a pastel green long sleeve angora turtle neck sweater.

"My boots." I got to my knees as she sat on the hall bench and removed her slippers and pushed on her shiny new boots.

"Are those yours?" One side of the closet were Mistress Donna's outdoor boots, shoes and coats, the other side held mine.

"Yes Mistress Janet."

"Those ones."

She pointed at my white soft leather block heel knee high boots.

I held her lynx cape for her. She selects my midriff length collarless grey fox jacket. It's pelts were sewn horizontally, and the sleeves elbow length. She slung the strap of her big shiny black purse over her shoulder and I picked up my soft pink leather clutch.

After I locked the front door she pulled a thin white leather leash from inside her cape and snapped it onto the ring of my collar..

It was a cloudy day, only about minus two, but bitter. We walked along the paved paths.

"Sissy, get us coffee." She pointed at the vending van. "I'll be on that bench."

By the time I got the coffee she had a scruffy young man sitting with her.

"There she is! Dear, I was just telling this young man how much you love sucking cock."

WTF?

"Why don't you take him into the ladies toilet and show him what talent you have for gobbling dick?" Her look said there was no choice. "Go on dear."

He followed me in. I dropped some paper towels on the floor to kneel on and pulled his pink circumcised cock from his dirty jeans.

It wasn't very big. "Mm, mm, mm, gh gh." He came right away.

"Go on out."

I spit into the sink and using my hands scooped a mouthful of water to rinse out the taste.

I picked up the towels and was just about to fix my lipstick when a solid tall black man came in.

"Yo! Old lady out there said you given' hummers. White boy say you good. This some kind of sting?"

Ah fuck. I took his hand and led him into a stall. Why didn't I think of that before? I sat down.

My, he's almost as big as Donna's biggest one. I kissed and rolled back his foreskin. I kissed his big black knob then swallowed. "Gh, mm." Hell of a mouthful. "Mm, mm, mm." He's got staying power. "Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm."

His right hand holds the back of my head so I can't pull away. "Gh. Gh. Gh." He pumps a load of hot cum into my throat. "Gh. Gh. Gh." How fucking much does he have?

"Yo a good bitch. Be here next Sunday and I'll put my cock where bitch really wants it." He tucked himself in and left.

I spit and spit, and rinsed. I fixed my face. No one else came in, thank God.

A well dressed older man was sitting with Mistress Janet when I went out of the toilet.

"This is Andrew, he and I are going for drinks. You go straight home."

"We can drop her off."

"No, she'll walk."

__________

As soon as I was home, before I even took off my fur or boots I went straight to the den and poured myself three fingers of Alberta Premium rye to get the taste out of my mouth.

___________

"SISSY! Where are you?"

I woke up disoriented, I was still dressed, but wearing my four inch black ankle strap spikes. I was in Mistress Donna's bed cuddling her pillow, comforted by her scent.

"Be right down Mistress Janet."

"Have you eaten?"

"No Mistress."

"Well, you may have your supper now. As soon as you finish cleaning up, come to bed. Wear the cute pink number with all the frills."

"Thank you Mistress."

When I got to her room she was wearing her silver satin robe over a long purple chiffon nightie. She slipped the sash off her robe.

"Right hand." She bound by wrist. "Left hand. Both up by your shoulders." She flipped the tail of the sash behind my head and bound my left wrist, leaving enough tail to tie both wrists together across my chest.

"The men said you're a good little cocksucking sissy." She kissed me, then stuck her tongue way into my mouth. She rubbed my can with her left hand as her right molested my boobies. She gave my hardon one stroke and fondled my nuts.

She took a step back. "Good sissy. No discipline tonight. Lay down and I'll tuck you in."

I silently whimpered myself to sleep.

_____________

At seven she woke my, and untied my wrists.

"Wear your pink maid's uniform and those four inch pink pumps. I'll be down at eight."

"Thank you Mistress."

My pink silicone cage was waiting on the vanity.

Her pale pink angora turtleneck dress looked so cuddly. Her red riding crop didn't.

After I was collared and disciplines I served her breakfast in the dining room. When she finished I had mine, cleaned up and began on the laundry. At noon I made us a salad for lunch.

"Are you done you chores, sissy?"

"No mistress, I still have some ironing to do, and some dainty's that need hand washing."

"O.K., carry on then."

At three thirty there was someone at the door.

"Hello Sir."

"Hello, ah, Marie." Andrew looked surprised to see me dressed in my maid's uniform."

"Come in sir. Can I take your coat?"

I hung his soft brown leather trench coat with the brown mink collar in the closet as Mistress came down the hall.

"Andrew! What a lovely surprise. Come and I'll explain about Marie. Sissy, come, mix us drinks then you can finish your chores." I followed them to the den.

Later. "I've asked Andrew to stay for dinner. What are you making?"

"Breaded chicken breasts, broccoli, French cut beans and mashed potatoes, Mistress."

"How does that sound dear?"

"Very nice Janet."

"Good, set the dining room table for two sissy. The good china for our guest."

"Yes mistress Janet."

As I was clearing away the dessert dishes she said, "We won't be needing you any more tonight. When you finish, go upstairs, sissy."

"Thank you Mistress."

I took a peek from the darkened hall into the parlor as I passed. Andrew was sitting in the lounge chair and Mistress Janet was on her knees blowing him. I wonder if he realizes she now owns him?

12