Donna's Sissy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

____________

Since I wasn't sure if the gentleman was staying the night, after getting ready for bed, and putting on the black satin peignoir Mistress had set out for me, I went to bed in Mistress Donna's room.

I was at that early stage of sleep. When I'm woken at that point, I'm completely disoriented.

"SISSY!"

The lights were turned on all the way to the brightest setting. Mistress Janet stood in the doorway wearing her satin robe, with a wide black belt in her hand.

"Um? Er? Uh." I squinted in the bright light.

"Get up NOW! I did not give you permission to sleep here. Get over the edge of the bed."

She whipped my bare behind five times with the black belt.

"T-t-thank y-you m-m-mistress." I whimpered when she was finished.

"Go to your bed."

I was surprised to see Andrew sitting in the bed, naked from the blankets up.

"There darling. Sorry about that." She slid her gown off her shoulders and it fell to the carpet. "Now, help me relax." She climbed into bed.

I lay there in the dark, with a sore ass, listening to them being intimate. Janet is quite vocal when she has an orgasm.

____________

"Sissy, we'll have our breakfast in the dining room, set the table for two."

"Yes Mistress." I started to pick up some plates.

"Stop! Knees." She locked my collar. "I'm actually going to miss you sissy. " She stroked my hair, turned a kitchen chair around and sat. "Bring me that wooden spatula."

I lay across her knees. Her left hand pushed my head down as her right hand beat me with the wooden weapon. Twelve times.

"Up."

"T-t thank you M-mistress."

" I enjoy our little morning ritual. I'll miss this. That's why I gave you a few extra. Now get busy, Andrew will be down soon."

"Yes Mistress Janet."

____________

She had the broom closet door open and read today's chores. "Sweep the garage and clean the basement. Good. You keep working, Andrew and I will fetch Donna from the airport at noon."

The morning dragged on forever.

___________

Then finally! "Maria dear, I'm home."

We shared a long warm embrace and a kiss.

" I missed you the whole time I was away. Now, be a dear, and carry my bags up to my room, then help Aunt Janet pack."

As soon as Mistress Janet was out the door, my Mistress said. "Dear, why don't you change into something pretty while I shower? And Marie? No chastity device."

"Thank You Mistress Donna." Oh boy!

I wore my pink velvet backless mini dress. It has a wide hem, and a deep 'V' front with a little strap that goes behind my neck to hold it up. Panties? Sure. Red satin and lace sissy pouch panties. On my feet my silver pointed toe four inch spike pumps.

Donna was a vision. Black ankle strap spikes, and her maroon shoulder-less elbow length sleeve cocktail dress. Her lips and long pointed nails were scarlet. Her makeup perfect.

"Spread the throw on the couch and light some scented candles dear."

She left the room as I spread the luxurious red fox fur over the couch. She returned with an ice bucket containing an open Champaign bottle and two flutes.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers. Welcome home Mistress."

We sipped, then kissed.

"Marie, my sweet." Her hand slipped inside the 'V' of my dress. She gently cupped my left boob. Then her nails pulled on my nipple.

"Uh." My cock was as hard as a broom stick. I kissed her neck and slid my hand up between her legs, under her dress.

"Mm, baby."

Oh! No panties.

We kissed and fondled.

"On the fleece rug in the den?"

We lay in the deep pile, our hem's up, cock to mouth and mouth to cunt.

I kissed her sweet pussy. So good. I licked her cunt. Her gentle touch as she fondled my balls. Her mouth around my helmet. Then she swallowed!

So good. She's so good. A virtuoso as she plays my meat flute. I eat her sweet cunt. So sensual. I worship at the 'Y'.

I send her on a 'Cunnilingus Air' flight. She quivered and gasped. I did it! Then I came too.

"Breather Marie?"

Back on the couch we finished the bubbly with cum and cunt flavored kisses.

"Mistress Donna?"

"Baby, from now on, just 'Donna' will do. What do you want love?"

"Mis....Donna? Will you give me a good hard pegging with your big black one?"

12