Donna's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim sat next to me and Stacy slid in next to my husband. We introduced ourselves and made some small talk, enjoying the feeling of naked bodies relaxing in the warmth of the hot tub. Tim put his arm around me and massaged my shoulders and neck. His touch was light, and this type of touch just starts all the juices flowing within me. His other hand was rubbing my calves, and soon his hand slid up past my knee inside my thighs. I felt my legs part to his advances and soon they were spread wide, welcoming his advances. His fingers glided over my swollen lips, teasing them up and down lightly. Slight moans escaped from my mouth and I rocked to meet his rhythm. As his fingers found my throbbing clit, I moaned loudly.

He worked it in circles at first and then flicked it up and down. My body was shaking at his wonderful touch on my pussy...my hand slid to his legs and worked upward to seek his cock. As my hand slid up, it touched his cock much sooner than I expected.....my god he was huge! I wrapped my hand around as much of it as I could, but it certainly was way too big to fit in one of my hands. I stroked him slowly and felt him grow in my hand...this was the biggest cock I think I have ever had in my hand. He continued to rub my clit and soon grabbed me and pulled me on top of him facing away. I was far enough forward on his lap that I could still reach back and pump his magnificent cock.

He buried two fingers deep in my pussy and pumped them in and out while rubbing my clit with the other hand and kissing my back and neck area. I did not try to hide my excitement and was moaning very loudly, as I felt my body convulse in one large orgasm. He slipped the fingers out of my pussy, but kept rubbing my clit. He brought them to my mouth and I sucked off my juices before he lowered that hand to my breasts and kneaded them while rolling my nipples in between his fingers. My hands continued to glide up and down his big hard cock, and soon I could feel another orgasm building as the pace on my clit quickened. I screamed as I came again, and he slowed his pace until he finally stopped.

He and Stacy got up to leave the hot tub, and my husband's jaw about dropped when he saw the size of Tim's cock. We said good night to them and told them we looked forward to seeing them tomorrow. We went back to our room and my husband remarked, no wonder I had cum so hard with such a big cock in me. I told him that he never entered me. My pussy was on fire, so I grabbed my hubby and he slid his cock in me and pounded me until we both exploded for the first of many times time that night. I drifted off to sleep thinking of how big Tim's cock had been. The next day we ran into them a couple of times and Tim playfully groped me, my pussy drenching itself at his every touch, but nothing happened.

That night at the lounge they were not around much, so we just had fun with other people, but I continued to be very aware of when he was around and when he was not. The last day we spent at our resort talking with various couples that would stop by, and I slowly sipped my Jack Daniels all day. I was feeling very good, but was not anywhere near drunk. That night I put on a one piece that was lacy on the top and solid on the bottom. I unzipped the top a little more than I usually would with an outfit like that to let my breasts pour out of it. I received many compliments on how nice it looked, and even I had to admit that I looked really good in it.

We walked to dance and saw Tim and Stacy sitting in some chairs. We walked over to them and I sat in the chair next to them. Uncharacteristically, I made a first move and slid my hand into Tim shorts. I wrapped my hand around his cock and pumped it up and down slowly, feeling it grow once again. I think I surprised my husband with my aggressiveness, but that was only the start, as I lowered my head to his lap and wrapped my lips over his cock and gently licked and sucked the big swollen head. His hands rested on my head and pushed it down and he thrust up to my mouth. I pulled my head away, kissed him on the mouth and told him "Hi" innocently.

He patted his lap and told me to sit on it, so I did facing away again. His hands lowered the zipper of the top until my breasts fell out. He grabbed both of them and squeezed them. Soon one hand dropped to my crotch, as he massaged my pussy through the satin material. Again moans were escaping from my mouth, as his fingers magically worked on my pussy. Stacy came up and sucked on one nipple while Tim worked the other. I could feel how wet I was becoming and sure enough, the bright red outfit had a dark red circle in the area of my pussy. Stacy whispered to me that Tim had wanted to fuck me since he saw me having sex with a friend of his on the first night....that was why they joined us in the hot tub.

I moaned to her I have been thinking of Tim's cock since I first wrapped my hands around it. She just smiled and said he wants you just as much...go have fun. Tim heard the whole thing and asked where we could go. He wanted to fuck me badly and wanted to make sure I didn't have to just think about his cock anymore. He stood up and took my hand to walk out. I looked around for my husband who was dancing with some one, he saw us, gave me the thumbs up and mouthed to enjoy myself. As we made our way to our his condo, my heart was racing for my first true solo experience with such a large cock. I know I was babbling....Tim told me to relax, stopped, gave me hug, and then kissed me deeply his fingers sliding down to my pussy again.

I grabbed his cock, told him I was a little nervous, but I had wanted this cock for two days. We got to his condo, and as I stood in front of him, he kneeled down as he slipped my outfit over my shoulders; his mouth making its way to my nipples which were rock hard and so very sensitive. As I stepped out of the outfit, his tongue glided over my lips. I lifted one leg over his shoulder, parting my lips for him and he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. His lips were locked on my clit, as he sucked it and darted his tongue over it. My knees buckled and he laid me on the bed. I spread my legs wide for him and he pushed them back to fully expose my pussy and ass. His tongue found my anus and he licked it lightly.

Tingles shot up my back and I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter, as his tongue slid up and entered me. He shoved his tongue deep in my wet hole in and out before he focused on my clit. His tongue flicked it up and down; my clit was so hard and throbbing. I am not quiet in bed and was already moaning loudly and my moans are not just ooos and ahhs, but lots of "oh gods" and "yeses"! He slid two fingers deep in me and fucked me with his fingers while his lips sucked my clit hard. I had a huge orgasm and sat up to take his cock in my mouth. I felt him grow in my mouth as my lips slid up and down his cock, his head filling my mouth. I pumped the remainder of his big cock with my hands. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in and out, fucking my face.

As he reached his full hardness, I lie back down, spread my legs and rubbed my pussy with my fingers. I showed him how wet I was and asked him to fuck me with that big cock, I HAD to feel it in me. I rubbed my clit in anticipation and he put my legs on his shoulders and rubbed the head over my clit. Oh god! Yessss! Put it in me please, push it in I screamed. He slowly pushed the head inside of me, and I felt my lips stretch to take it in me. God it was better than I imagined, and I only had the head in me. He rocked back and forth slowly, his cock inching its way into me.....he was half way in me and stopped. He looked at me, my eyes opened to see him. My mouth had not stopped, as I was loudly exclaiming the pleasure he was giving me.

He asked me if I wanted the rest, and I groaned for him to give it to me, and with that he sank the entire length in me. OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh god, oh god, oh god, he pulled out and began to slowly fuck me with the entire length of his cock. My pussy was so... full! I could not believe how good it felt, and yet in the back of my mind was still anxious about being alone with him. He soon got rid of that by increasing the speed and power of his thrusts; his balls slapping my ass with each thrust. I pushed him off and laid him on his back, as I slid my pussy down his throbbing cock. I worked him in to my wet pussy and then pumped my hips up and down on him. I shoved myself all the way down and ground my clit on him, working my pussy on him.

I groaned loudly, as I came and I flooded his cock and balls. I squirt almost every time on top, and this was no exception. I collapsed on him, as he pushed up and down into me, causing me to convulse again and again. I kissed him hard and told him this was better than I had fantasized. I asked him if he would like me on my knees, as I wanted more of him. He said he would, but asked if I would like to try something different, and I groaned lustfully yes. He put me on my back and crossed my legs Indian style and then pushed me backwards. My pussy was wide open for him, and he slid his length into me in one stroke. GODDDDDDD! It was unbelievable; he got deeper and at a slightly different angle.

I could not stop moaning and screaming, as he pumped my pussy full of his hot cock over and over and over again. I begged him to fill my pussy, as I wanted to feel his cock swell as he came. He said he never cums and true to his word the whole time we fucked he didn't. He had me on my side and I finally got him doggy style. I came over and over and over again, as his balls slapped my clit while his huge cock ravaged my pussy. When we were finally done, I could not move. I was so thoroughly pleasured and worn out. We talked and he asked if I was ok, as he knew this was my first time with anything that big. I told him I felt a little strange at first, but his cock quickly made me feel better. When we got back to the lounge, it was a full two hours later.

Scott got laid that night and he enjoyed listening to me tell him about my experience with Tim, as Stacy sucked his cock to an exploding orgasm. We later relieved Debbie of her babysitting duties and I told her about the monster cock I had fucked earlier. I left Scott with the baby and took Debbie to the lounge and introduced her to Tim. I guess she spent the last night getting fucked by his huge cock, as Stacy cheered him on. The next day on the way back home she complained of how stretched and sore her pussy was! She asked me how I managed to take all of Tim's cock inside me. I told her it helped being stretched out by a seven pound baby, but I've had more practice and experience with large cocks than she.

12