Donna's Uber Ride

Story Info
Donna's driver gives her her first taste of lesbian sex.
923 words
4.3
14.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna lay sprawled across her bed. She broke up with her ex-boyfriend months ago. She was ready to look within herself, discover more about her sexual urges, and explore her attraction to women. But why did it have to be so damn hard to find one person to date who was a lesbian? After sieving through tinder and OkCupid, she had just about had it with insincere women not interested in dating women seriously. With a huff, Donna searched for lesbian events in Toronto. She thought she struck gold when she saw there was a women's only clubbing event happening that very night. Donna quickly registered her interest and looked at the time. It was already 11 pm!

After about an hour or so spent on getting ready, Donna was ready to hit the club. She was sure to shave every part of her body that may or may not be getting some action tonight as well and moisturize thoroughly. Her makeup was impeccable with a strong red lip coupled with a sharp cat-eye over the prettiest champagne glitter eyeshadow. She felt strong and confident and beautiful. Her breasts looked phenomenal in her sheer white satin scarf top with her nipples standing to attention as she decided to go braless. She paired her silky top with a flowy black miniskirt that accentuated her toned legs from walking daily around High Park, the biggest park in Toronto. She wore some slinky but sensible sandals to complete her outfit. She knew that it didn't matter that she was femme as she was going to a lesbian event. Feeling like a million bucks, Donna booked an uber to the club.

When Donna saw that the driver was a friendly woman who smiled hello, she got into the passenger seat of the uber. "Hey!" she said to initiate a friendly conversation.

"Hi, Donna is it? I'm Mandy. Where are you headed to this late dressed so pretty dear?" Mandy asked. Suddenly embarrassed, Donna told her about the lesbian event she was headed to.

Mandy looked at her with interest. "Well, everyone in there is going to take one look at you and want you for the night, you look stunning!"

Donna suddenly felt brave and boldly asked, "Well, what about you? Would you want me for the night?"

Mandy stopped the car at the shoulder of the deserted highway at midnight. "Absolutely!"

Donna and Mandy laughed at the forwardness of their situation. Mandy shared how she always felt a keen attraction towards beautiful girls around her and having the best sex with women exclusively. Donna confessed that she had never been with a woman but had always felt a similar attraction to women. Donna felt drawn to Mandy and she felt like she could share her true self and inclinations with her unabashedly for the first time. The feeling was exhilarating. Mandy's comment on wanting her for the night left a palpable amount of sexual tension in the air. Leaning closer together in conversation, Mandy raised her knuckle to Donna's cheek, complimenting her beauty again.

With one lean forward, Mandy closed the gap between them, planting a soft, passionate kiss on Donna. Donna blossomed in pleasure, reciprocating the kiss with passion. With a part of the lips, their tongues danced together in a deep french kiss. Mandy slid her hand down Donna's back, and with her hand on her bum, urged her over to sit on her lap on the driver's seat. Donna was so turned on that she couldn't think straight. Were there other cars driving by who had them in full view? She did not know, nor did she care. All that mattered was the moment and kissing Mandy unabashedly. Mandy's hands didn't keep still, roaming, feeling Donna's tight ass and back, slowly inching towards her front.

Getting frustrated and just wanting to be touched by her, Donna untied her top, bringing her boobs in full view of Mandy. Her breasts were glorious. Beautiful round globes, they stood to perfection topped with perfect nubs. She leaned forward until her boobs brushed Mandy's lips. Not missing a beat, Mandy palmed her beautiful breasts, bringing her nipple to her mouth. When Mandy's tongue first touched her nipple, Donna exploded in pleasure. She cried for more. Mandy curled her tongue around her nipple, brushing the tip back and forth while pleasuring her other breast with her hand, rolling her nipping in between her thumb and index finger. It was a sensation, unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Her panties were wet with arousal.

Mandy slipped off Donna's panties in the awkward restraints of the car and palmed her opening. Knowing she was wet and ready, Mandy slowly began circling her clit with her fingers, drawing soft moans and whimpers from Donna. As her pleasure mounted, Mandy inserted two fingers into her. Donna's eyes widened with pleasure, and she kissed Mandy with fervor. As Mandy pumped her fingers in and out of her, Donna felt her body climb slowly in ecstasy. When Mandy touched her clit with her thumb, she came explosively.

As the remains of her orgasm subsided, Donna crashed into Mandy's body, with the waves of pleasure rocking her to the core. With her head cradled in Mandy's neck and still in the nude, she knew it was time to go. She kissed Mandy on the cheek and thanked her, saying that that was the most intense orgasm of her life. Grinning, Mandy squeezed her bum and started the car towards the destination, the lesbian club.