Donnie's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy slips a powder in her parent's food, and the fun begins.
9.7k words
4.54
39.8k
45
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,094 Followers

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS EIGHTEEN OR OLDER.

This is the continuation of Donnie's Dilemma. Donnie lets his Sister, Lucy in on the compound he mixed with his chemistry set. She studies the website where he found the formula and points out things Donnie wasn't aware of when he ingested some of the compound himself. The side effects warn that the compound increases libido in both men and women. It also increases sperm production, longer erections and more sexual sensitivities to the genitals of both men and women. This story is fictional so enjoy it for its entertainment value.

If you don't like reading about incest then stop now and move on to another story. This is not a forum to protest moral issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie woke up to the sounds of birds happily chirping outside the bedroom window. It was just before dawn, and a tinge of twilight lit up the room. It took Donnie a moment to orient himself and realize he was not in his bedroom. He looked to his left and found his sister, Lucy, sleeping peacefully on her back. The top sheet was pushed down around her waist, and she was naked from the waist up. Donnie watched her delicious breasts move up and down with each breath. The details of the previous few hours with his sexy sister flooded his groggy mind. Surprisingly his erection had gone down.

Donnie was able to find his t-shirt but not his boxer shorts. He made his way to the Jack n' Jill bathroom he shared with his sister. Donnie closed the bathroom door connecting his room with his sister's room and deposited his dirty t-shirt in the hamper. He saw his missing, soiled boxer shorts and his sister's panties in the hamper together. He picked up her panties and held them to his nose, inhaling her feminine aroma. Donnie's erection returned with a vengeance, accompanied by painfully aching balls. And his mind flashed back again, recollecting his naked sister on hands and knees in the middle of her bed. He remembered fucking Lucy doggy style while she spouted raunchy words and asked him to fuck her like a bitch in heat. As he harked back to the events of their incestuous coupling, his cock became even harder.

Donnie climbed into the shower, knowing he had to cum to relieve the pain. He began to masturbate as the warm water cascaded over his exhausted body. Every stroke felt better than the previous stroke. He could feel an orgasm building. He pumped his cock, and his orgasm crept closer with each stroke. He pounded away for about thirty minutes but was not able to push himself over the edge. Donnie panicked for a moment knowing he couldn't walk around the house all day with a raging hard-on tenting his pants, and he certainly couldn't endure the pain in his balls.

It was Saturday morning, and no one else was up yet. Donnie dried himself off with a towel and then hurriedly slipped back in bed with Lucy. He leaned over his sleeping sister and lightly tickled one of her bare nipples with the tip of his tongue. Lucy's breathing quickened, and a soft moan escaped her mouth. She didn't wake up until Donnie sucked her nipple into his mouth and began vigorously flicking it with his tongue. Lucy's eyes popped open. When she realized what her brother was doing, she put her hand behind his head and pulled him deep into her bosom.

"Thanks again for last night, Baby brother," she whispered.

"I need your help again, Sis. I've tried jacking off, but masturbation doesn't seem to get the job done anymore."

Lucy smiled at the urgent tone in her brother's voice the thickness of it, letting her know that his need for relief was starting to overwhelm him. She was eager to repeat the events of last night. Lucy wasted no time as she positioned herself between Donnie's legs. Lucy felt a shiver pass through her body when the head of his penis touched her lips. A spine-tingling chill followed that shiver as she took his cock slowly into her mouth, letting it slide to the back of her throat, catching it there...squeezing it with her throat muscles.

"OH, FUCK!" Donnie moaned.

Lucy looked up at her brother and said, "You love it when I suck your cock deep into my throat, don't you?

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't, but we both know I'm not going to cum until I bury my cock in your warm wet pussy."

Without hesitation, Lucy straddled Donnie and banged down onto his cock fast and furiously, coating his shaft in her vaginal fluids. That was a pleasure that Donnie would never tire of, something that made him lose total control of his body. Lucy bounced up and down on his cock, making sounds Donnie never knew she could make. Donnie thrust upward each time she slammed down on his cock. An electrifying wave of pleasure engulfed both of them.

Their lips met, and Donnie began fucking his sister once more. Lucy's pussy began to spasm right away and sporadically squeezed and released around Donnie's cock as a series of orgasms swept through her body. It had an immediate and powerful impact on her brother. With each thrust, their bodies came together with an audible slap. Donnie had to stuff his tongue deep into his Sister's mouth to muffle her screams of delight before they filled the room.

Within minutes Donnie looked into his Sister's eyes and said, "I'm think gonna cum, Sis!"

"Yes! Oh, fuck me, Donnie. Cum inside me... cum inside me again like you did last night! I love the way my pussy feels when you load it with your hot cum."

With a visceral cry, Donnie unloaded everything he had into Lucy. Donnie felt his cock throbbing inside her for an excessive amount of time, and another spurt of his sexual juices accompanied every contraction of her pussy.

"Oh, god! I can feel it squiring inside me, Donnie," Lucy cooed. "It's so fucking hot... don't stop." Lucy wrapped her legs around her brother's ass and pulled him in deeper.

The two siblings stared at each other for a long moment. They were both drenched in sweat and out of breath. Lucy's hair was damp from her sweat and was sticking to her face, but it did nothing to diminish her beauty.

"As much as I would love fucking you like this all day, we need to stop before our parents wake up and catch us," Donnie moaned.

Lucy knew he was right and reluctantly rolled off. Donnie's cock was still hard and throbbing, but the pain had gone away. Lucy asked him why he kept getting hard so often. He told her he would tell her everything after their Dad left for his Saturday golf outing, and their Mom went shopping.

~~~~~~

After their parents left, Donnie took Lucy to his bedroom and showed her the white power; he had made with his chemistry set. He explained the events leading up to his coming to her room and begging for her help. Lucy asked him to show her the website with the chemical formula so she could read about the side effects and warnings.

Lucy studied the information and then asked, "Did you even read the part about side effects and warnings?"

"Not really. I was more interested in getting the formula right," Donnie answered.

"It says here that this compound can cause; difficulty sleeping, increased libido, swelling of appendages, sweating and difficulty reaching an orgasm, longer erections, and increased sperm production.

"What does all that stuff mean," Donnie asked.

"It means you should've paid closer attention to the dosage and side effects before trying it out on yourself," she scolded. "You have exhibited most of these side effects. Increased libido for sure. And increased sperm production I can personally attest to because you almost drown me when you finally orgasmed."

"What does increased libido mean?"

"It means, little brother, that this compound makes you hornier than a dog with two dicks, and it takes you longer to cum," Lucy explained. "I guess the swelling of appendages accounts for your fatter cock. And it says nothing about a longer cock. It says longer erections meaning your cock will stay hard longer, not grow longer."

"Oh...I guess I should have read all of that stuff before I ingested it myself."

"Well, duh," she mocked! "What about the dosage? Did you calculate the proper dosage?"

"I took one teaspoon just like it said, and when my cock didn't grow any longer by the next day, I took a tablespoon."

"Oh my God, Donnie. For a person who makes straight A's in school, you can sometimes be a real dumb-ass," she admonished. "The instructions didn't say take a teaspoon. It warned not to exceed one teaspoon in a twenty-four-hour period. No wonder you came to me in such pain."

"Does that mean I will keep having these painful erections?"

"It says that the effects of this compound should wash out of your body within 72 to 96 hours. That's approximately 3 to 4 days. It also says that if you have an erection lasting more than four hours, you should contact your physician."

"Well...I guess I will be okay then because my erection went away within four hours and after a lot of crazy sex with you."

"Hey...Donnie! I just noticed there is a dosage for women," Lucy announced.

"Why would there be a dosage for women," Donnie inquired? "Women don't have cocks."

"Wow...Donnie. You sure don't know much about the female anatomy," Lucy laughed. "A woman's clitoris is a tiny cock. It gets hard and swells and feels good when stimulated."

"Why does a clitoris need to be hard? It's not like you have to stick it into anything to have sex."

"Donnie, Donnie, Donnie, you certainly have a lot to learn about pleasing a woman," she smirked. "The real pleasure for me begins when my clit gets hard. The longer it stays hard, the more intense my orgasms become."

"Didn't you have good orgasms last night when we fucked for hours?"

"Yes, I did, but I was just wondering if my orgasms would feel even better if I tried a dose of this compound."

"You can try it if you want to, but with both of us being that horny and loud we would probably get caught by Mom and Dad," Donnie suggested, "I think it would be more fun to slip some in Mom's coffee and listen to her fuck Dad's brains out tonight."

"No...that won't work because Daddy would never be able to satisfy Mom's sexual needs after she ingests the compound, and it may lead to frustrations for Mom," Lucy pointed out. "We should put some in Daddy's coffee too so he can stay hard long enough to satisfy her as you did me."

They agreed on the plan. Lucy would sneak the compound into their parent's food or drink that evening at dinner. Lucy measured enough mixture to dose both parents, and even though Donnie advised against it, Lucy measured enough to try it on herself.

~~~~~

Dinner went as planned, followed by a couple of hours of TV in the family room. Donnie and Lucy watched their parents closely for any changes in their behavior. Nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen. At one point, Lucy felt a slight tingling and throbbing in her vagina. At approximately ten-thirty, the family retired for the evening.

Around eleven o'clock, Lucy heard muffled laughing and giggling coming from her parent's bedroom. Those sounds were nothing more than she usually listened to a couple of times each week. Lucy's parents were a loving couple and expressed their love to each other that way often. Lucy listened to the cooing sounds and fingered herself through two orgasms before falling to sleep.

At one-thirty in the morning, Lucy awoke from a vivid wet dream featuring her Dad jacking-off in the shower while she spied on him. Lucy was soaking wet from her perspiration and vaginal juices. Her heart rate was rapid, and her breathing was shallow and raspy. She tossed and turned for about twenty minutes before deciding to go downstairs for a Sominex. As she passed her parent's bedroom, she overheard a low grunting and groaning followed by a playful squeal from her mother.

Lucy put her ear to the door just as her Mom shrieked, "Oh my, God, Jim, your cock has never gotten this hard or lasted this long! What in the hell has come over you?"

Jim had awakened after dreaming about a threesome with his wife and their daughter, but he had no intention of admitting that to Marilyn. He had already cum three times that night, and his cock was still hard. Marilyn had convulsed through at least six orgasms herself.

"I don't know, Honey. I woke up with this amazing hard-on and needed to shove it in your hot pussy again," Jim explained. "I know we did it a couple of times before we fell asleep, but my hard cock didn't seem to want to go soft."

"Well...I don't want to waste that magnificent stiff rod, so hammer away

Sweetheart," Marilyn moaned.

Lucy rushed back to her bedroom and frantically searched in the dark for her hairbrush with the long fat handle. She was wet enough that she needed no additional lubricant for the handle. Forty-five minutes and five orgasms later, Lucy drifted back into a deep sleep.

It was after ten o'clock in the morning when Lucy's Mom knocked lightly on her daughter's bedroom door, rousting her from a deep, peaceful slumber. Lucy rubbed the sleep from her eyes and groused, "Come in," there was an obvious annoyance in her voice because she had been up most of the night, listening to her parents going at like two dogs in heat or she was fingering herself to multiple orgasms.

Mom stepped into Lucy's bedroom wearing tight khaki shorts and a white Polo shirt that emphasized her 36C breasts. There was a spring in her step and cheerfulness in her voice. "Honey, I'm sorry to wake you, but I have errands to run, and your brother is going with me because he is graduating from high school tomorrow, and we need to buy him a new suit. So, I need you to get up and help your Dad with some chores he wants to do around the house."

Lucy raised her arms over her head and stretched. She glanced at the clock and asked, "Can I sleep about fifteen minutes longer?"

"Normally, I would let you sleep longer, Honey, but I have to leave right away to get my errands done before late afternoon," Mom apologized. "And I know you well enough to foresee that the fifteen minutes would stretch into much longer."

"Okay, okay, just give me two more minutes," Lucy pleaded.

"I'm not leaving this room until I see you out of that bed, Lucy," she firmly announced. "I know your games, young lady. If I leave here before you are out of that bed, you will go right back to sleep and leave your Dad to do all the chores by himself. So, up and out of there now!"

Lucy rolled out of bed and growled, "I'm up. I'm up so, go run your errands."

As Marilyn was leaving Lucy's bedroom, she turned and said, "I fried some country ham and scrambled some eggs for you. They're on the stove. All you have to do is warm them in the microwave."

Lucy shook her head, acknowledging that she understood what her Mom had said, motioning with her hand for Mom to go, and then she stumbled to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she finished brushing her teeth, she heard the front door close. She looked out the window in time to see her Mom and Brother leave in the family car.

Lucy was feeling unusually horny and thinking about her Dad in ways that never entered her mind before. Sexual thoughts. Lucy was surprised when she found herself searching through some of her old t-shirts trying to find just the right one to tease her Dad. It had to be the compound causing these thoughts, she told herself. Lucy found an old t-shirt she hadn't worn in two years. It was so tight on her it looked like her boobs were going to rip right through the front, and it came down just far enough to barely cover her firm butt. She applied a bit of pink lip gloss, slipped off her panties, turned her butt to the mirror, and experimented with how far she could bend before her ass was exposed. She sniffed her panties before dropping them in the dirty clothes hamper and then proceeded barefoot down to the kitchen.

Lucy stopped just before entering the kitchen and pinched each nipple to make sure they were prominently pushing against her t-shirt. Dad was sitting in his usual chair, drinking a cup of coffee. She witnessed his eyes flash like lightning to her tits and then quickly back to his coffee cup. Dad couldn't understand why he was noticing his daughter in that way. He had never had sexual thoughts about her in the past. He felt a tingle in his balls, and his cock stirred.

Lucy deviously smiled to herself as her Dad blushed. The compound is doing its job on Daddy, she thought to herself. Lucy then strolled over to her Dad, hugged him from behind and kissed him on the neck; making sure her hard nipples pressed into his back and whispered, "Good morning, Daddy. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," her Dad stuttered as he lovingly patted her arm encircling his neck.

Lucy then bent over her Dad's shoulder to get a napkin from the table to wipe a smudge of lip gloss from his neck. She purposely glided her hard nipple along his shoulder and arm as she reached to picked up the napkin and then took her time dragging her breast back along her Dad's arm while checking his crotch for a bulge.

"I got a little bit of my lip gloss on your neck, Daddy," she explained as she dabbed his neck with the napkin.

Dad felt a shiver journey from his neck to his balls. The blood rushing to his cock made it swell quickly. He couldn't remember ever being attracted to his daughter sexually. Lucy moved to the overhead cabinet to get a plate for her breakfast. A major tent appeared in her Dad's shorts but was shielded from Lucy's view by the table. Lucy had to rise on her tiptoes to reach the plates. She knew her ass was exposed to her Daddy when she felt a slight breeze.

Dad's cock got so hard it was painful and needed adjusting in his shorts. He waited until Lucy turned toward the stove before making the required penis adjustment. He couldn't stop himself from squeezing the head of his cock and giving it a few quick strokes. He glanced in Lucy's direction to make sure she didn't see him. Lucy filled her plate, poured herself a cup of coffee, and joined her Dad at the breakfast table.

Lucy was anxious to see the results of rubbing her hard nipples along her Daddy's arm. She needed to think of a way to force him to stand up and expose the tent she hoped was in his shorts, so she said, "Daddy, will you get the thermal mug from the top shelf for me? I want to take a big mug of ice out to the pool later."

Dad said, "Okay, Sweetheart," but was hesitant to get up because of the boner he was hiding under the table. Lucy thought she knew exactly why her daddy was procrastinating. She looked at him and smiled, then pretended to focus her attention on something to her left. When they broke eye contact, Jim took that opportunity to spring from his chair and quickly retrieve the mug. He placed it on the counter and returned to his chair immediately. Jim felt reasonably sure Lucy hadn't seen the tent in his shorts. He was wrong. The tent was pickup by her peripheral vision. The thought of her Daddy being turned on by her, and getting a boner, made her pussy moist.

Lucy finished her breakfast and stacked her dishes in the sink. She rose on her tiptoes, looking out the window over the sink a few minutes, then turned to her Dad and said, "Daddy, can I lay in the sun for a while and work on my tan?"

"We have chores to take care of, Honey," he replied without looking up. "If we don't start on them soon, we will never get them done."

Lucy slid into her Daddy's lap, kissed him on the cheek, and with big pleading eyes, she said, "Please, Daddy. Can I spend maybe thirty or forty minutes working on my tan? I promise after that; I will devote all my time to the chores."

Lucy could feel his hard cock throbbing against her naked butt. She put her arms around his neck, kissed him on the cheek again, and ground her butt on his rapidly stiffening cock. She felt his cock twitch, and she said, "It's going to get really hot later, Daddy, so if I could layout now, I probably won't get sunburned."

JSipes
JSipes
1,094 Followers