Donnie's Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy stepped up to her Dad just as he rose from his chair. She pressed her body to his, put her hand behind his head, and pulled his lips to hers. With her other hand, she reached down and felt his cock, rubbing it through his trousers. As they started to kiss, Dad parted his lips and thrust his tongue into her mouth. He reached up and cupped her tits, pinching the nipples hard, making them stand out. She moaned, his tongue met hers, and they kissed like that for what seemed like ages before Lucy broke it off.

"Daddy, we have to leave now for school, or we will miss Donnie's graduation."

Dad reluctantly agreed, and they walked to the car with his cock raised in his pants like a flagpole. Lucy wanted to play with it on the way to graduation, but her Dad slapped Lucy's hand away so his cock would be flaccid enough they could join Marilyn in the auditorium.

After Donnie received his diploma and said his farewells to his high school friends, Dad took the family to L'Arpège Bistro. The most expensive French restaurant in the city for delicious French cuisine. Everyone was able to enjoy an exquisite French wine with their dinner. Everyone except Donnie drank wine. He had to settle for ice tea again because he was still under the legal drinking age. When no one was watching, Lucy would let Donnie drink from her glass of wine. By the time they left the restaurant, Donnie was quite tipsy from the wine.

During dinner, Mom and Donnie would steal glances at one another. Their lustful glances went unnoticed because Lucy and her Dad were busy playing footsy under the table. When the family returned home from dinner, Dad opened another bottle of wine while the rest of the family slipped into their sleeping attire. Dad had consumed enough wine that he simply stripped to his boxers, and they started watching a movie.

Donnie was allowed to enjoy wine along with the others since they were not out in public. Lucy chose to switch to tea after a couple of more glasses of wine, while Donnie and his Mom nervously gulped down several glasses of wine. Donnie and his Mom became quite giggly and paid more attention to each other than the movie. No one seemed to pay much attention to their antics. Halfway through the film, Dad switched to beer and went to the kitchen for another cold beer.

Dad was surprised that Lucy had followed him into the kitchen. She was wearing her usual cotton gown that barely covered her ass. Dad was wearing a pair of satin boxers and a t-shirt. As he was leaning into the fridge to get a can of beer, Lucy sneaked up behind him and pressed her tits to his back while reaching between his legs to feel his balls and cock. Her Dad gasped and stood up straight, not expecting that, but loving it all the same. He frozen in his track and instantly got hard, and said, "Lucy, not now, Baby. Your Mother and brother are in the next room."

Lucy kept her arms wrapped around his waist and acknowledged she understood by groaning into his back. She said, "Daddy, I desperately need your cock tonight. I don't think I can wait any longer. I have teased you for days and only caused myself to get hornier than ever."

She let her hand drift back down to his cock, giving it a gentle squeeze and said, "Please find a way to share this hard cock with me tonight, Daddy."

Her Dad was now so aroused he turned around to face her, not caring about being caught. He took her into his arms and kissed her, moving his tongue into her mouth. She responded with her tongue, and they stayed like that for a few minutes. Finally, Dad gazed into his daughter's eyes and said, "Ok, Baby, but we'll have to wait until your Mom is asleep. She' and Donnie have consumed enough wine tonight; I think they both will sleep right through to morning."

After another passionate kiss, they separated, and Dad returned to the family room with his beer. Lucy called out from the kitchen that she was going to bed. After about a half-hour, the movie ended. Donnie and his Mom helped each other stagger to their separate bedrooms; Dad decided to drink another beer and tidy up the family room. About 20 minutes later, he went to check on Marilyn and found her fast asleep. He looked in on Donnie and then crept down the hall to Lucy's bedroom and found her also sleeping.

Lucy had kicked the covers down to her feet. Her nightgown was pushed up to her waist, exposing her young pussy. All Jim could think about was to fulfill his desire to possess his young daughter, carnally. She laid in bed on her back, panty-less with open legs splayed. Dad got down on his knees beside her bed and reached over to tickle the pubic hairs on her pussy. She stirred but did not wake up.

He then applied a bit of pressure to her inner thighs, and they parted like automatic doors. That gave him better access, and he went for it. He moved his index finger to her vagina and started to slide it up and down her moist slit. She moaned but still did not wake. He dipped his finger into her cunt to lubricate it with her natural juices. He held his finger to his nose and could smell her musky aroma. He tasted the moisture on his finger and found it quite tasty.

Lucy moaned softly and spread her legs further apart; it was like she was inviting him to taste more. He slipped his hand up underneath her cotton gown and began to fondle her tits, lightly pinching her nipples. The wine at dinner had pulled her into a deep slumber, and Dad was starting to wonder if she would wake up and enjoy all the things he'd planned to do to her. He pushed her cotton gown up to her neck and sat on the edge of her bed, admiring her breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and began to nibble and chew on it.

Lucy's eyes flew open. She looked down at her breasts, and it took her a moment to realize that her Dad was nibbling on her tits. She groaned, "Oh my God, Daddy, what are you doing to me?"

He replied, "Just what you said you wanted me to do. Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Sshhh, no more words, just keep doing what you were doing to me," Lucy moaned while placing a finger to his lips.

He went back to sucking her nipple but stopped sliding his finger in and out of her vagina. Instead, he found her clit and began rubbing it hard and fast in a circular motion. Just then, Lucy shuddered as an orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy juices flowed out onto his hand. After she stopped shaking, she sat upright, and that forced him to stop and sit back away from her. She then whipped her gown over her head. Lucy whispered in a low voice, "My turn to make you cum, Daddy."

Jim stood up and took his t-shirt off. Lucy sat on the edge of her bed and pulled his boxers down to his ankles. When his hard cock sprang free, she leaned in and engulfed his seven-inch cock. She began sucking as if it was a popsicle. Dad was shocked at her expertise but was loving it. Lucy swirled her tongue around his cock head and gently caressed his balls at the same time. He was surprised at how his innocent little girl was able to coordinate between the two actives with such finesse. When Lucy started to deep throat her Dad, he knew he wasn't going to last long and told her so.

"Lucy, Honey...I think I am going to cum, Baby. You may want to hold up a minute and let my cock calm down a bit," he moaned as he shifted from one foot to the other.

Lucy ignored him and continued to deep throat her Daddy. He felt his balls tingle and contract. Dad knew he was going to blast cum into her mouth if she didn't ease off his throbbing cock.

"Ohhhh, Lucy, Baby...I'm going to...cum. I don't think I will be able to hold off much longer, Honey," He pleaded. "Lucy! Lucy! I'm cummming... "

Lucy had been fingering herself while sucking her Dad's cock. She surprised him when she pulled her wet finger out of her pussy, reached between his legs, and drove her finger into his ass. That pushed Daddy over the edge.

"Ahhhhh...Oh my, God! Here it comessssss, Baby girl!"

He streamed his load into her slurping mouth. An amount more significant than he could ever remember, and she swallowed every drop. His legs turned to rubber, and he had to fight to maintain his balance. Lucy gently squeezed his balls and continued to suck, hoping to milk more cum from her Daddy. He finally had to push her off his cock before collapsing onto the bed beside her.

Daddy was lying on his back, gasping for air. Lucy's magnificent blowjob had drained him of everything. He never dreamed his little girl was such a proficient cocksucker.

"Did you really enjoy that blowjob, Daddy," Lucy giggled?

"Lucy, Honey, I would have to say it was undoubtedly the best blowjob I have ever experienced my whole life," he gasped.

"Was it better than Mom's blowjob?"

Jim thought a minute then replied, "Yes, but don't you ever tell her I said that!"

Lucy shrewdly smiled and asked, "Daddy, will you eat my pussy?"

"I will, Sweetheart, but give me a minute to recover from your fabulous blowjob."

"Will you make me squeal like Mommy does when you eat her pussy?"

"How do you know she squeals when I eat her pussy?"

"I'm not deaf, Daddy. I heard her squealing and telling you how good your tongue feels in her clit."

"Have we really been that loud, Sweetie?"

"Yes!"

Lucy couldn't wait and suddenly crawled up her Dad's chest straddling his face. She lowered her drooling pussy down onto his mouth. He wasn't quite ready for her, but the smell of her sex was intoxicating. Instinct kicked in as he slid his tongue inside her wet pussy. Her Dad's tongue continued to move in and out of her as her hips moved in rhythm, sliding her wet pussy over his lips and protruding tongue. He intuitively shoved his tongue deeper into her warm pussy, seeking her little joy knob. He located it and clamped down with his lips. He sucked it deeper and harder as he began viciously swabbing her clit with his tongue.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Your tongue is driving me crazy," She mewled.

She shuddered as he continued licking her pussy, moving his tongue up and down both sides of her swollen lips. As her moans became louder and her body began to quiver, he focused on her clitoris with his tongue and thrust two fingers in and out of her slippery vagina. She felt pulsating vibrations spreading throughout her entire body. Those sensations turned into a series of electrical lurches as her orgasm broke free and engulfed her whole body with incredibly convulsive wave after wave. She experienced one final shudder then collapsed by her Daddy's side. He held her tightly as she slowly recovered.

"Daddy, I knew you were going to be good in bed," she cooed. "I couldn't begin to count the number of orgasms I've had over the past year fingering myself while listening to you and Mom fucking like crazy."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were that noisy," he apologized.

"Don't be sorry, Daddy. I loved hearing the two of you crying out from sexual ecstasy," Lucy replied, and then whispered, "Will you fuck me like that, Daddy? Will you make me scream like Mama?"

"Anytime you are ready, Sweetheart."

After Lucy sufficiently recovered from her last orgasm, she slowly straddled her Daddy's waist, cowgirl style. She reached between her legs and seized his hard cock and rubbed the head around the wet slippery lips of her pussy until it was well lubricated. She lifted her butt, guided his cock into her wet hole, and slowly slid down his shaft, burying it deep into her wetness.

Lucy began a slow rocking motion as her Dad amused himself by fondling her breasts. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. She started rubbing her sensitive clit with her right hand and began feverishly rocking faster and faster against his pelvic bone. She could feel his cock expanding and pulsating as his balls started churning and boiling toward his explosion.

"Oh...oh...oh my God," Lucy inaudibly murmured as she had a mild orgasm.

Dad could tell by the spasming muscles inside her cunt that she was close to the big one. The orgasm of all orgasms was beginning to build into a magnificent crescendo. He placed his hands on her hips and began to thrust upward each time she slammed herself down on his hard cock. A few minor orgasms strung together, followed by one major breath-taking orgasm just as her Dad's balls erupted, sending a flood of hot sperm deep into her womb.

"Ahhhhh..., I'm cummming! Oh...oh... oh my God, Daddy, my insides are exploding," Lucy screamed as she fell forward onto his chest.

He pulled her tightly to his bosom as they both rode their orgasmic union. It took nearly five minutes for them both to fully recover. Jim wondered if his wife was sleeping through their noisy sex fest. He decided it didn't matter if she heard them or not. Lucy and her Dad were covered in a light sheen of sweat when they roll on their backs to savior the afterglow. Lucy kissed him one final time and said, "Thank you, Daddy, that was the best sex I've ever had. I hope it will happen again."

"You can count on it, Baby girl."

It wasn't long before they both drifted into an exhausted sleep. Just before dawn, Daddy woke up and slipped back to his bedroom before Marilyn knew he was ever missing.