Donnie's Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie leaned back in and kissed his Mom, lingering as he did. "Anyone who would pass on a chance to kiss you is a fool. You just spent the last thirty or forty minutes sucking my cock. The least I can do is kiss you afterward, especially since I want to kiss every inch of your amazing body."

Donnie punctuated his sentence by delicately pinching one of his Mom's nipples. She giggled as he kissed her again, then again, and again. The next thing Mom knew Donnie was directing her with his hand, gently guiding her toward his bed, inducing her to lie down on her back. She felt utterly vulnerable, lying exposed on her back with her legs spread as Donnie feasted on her body with his eyes. His hands rested lightly on her thighs as his eyes lingered on her pussy. When she couldn't bear it any longer, she shifted her hips slightly.

"You're staring at my pussy again, Sweetie," She giggled.

"Sorry, Mom." Donnie's eyes met hers, his expression thoughtful. "I sincerely mean it, Mom. You are so fucking beautiful. I can't believe this is happening."

Donnie nestled himself between her legs, pinning her against the mattress as they continued to kiss passionately. Donnie shifted his weight to his left hand. He rolled to her side using his right hand to caress his Mom's breasts, his thumb moving over her hard nipples as he continued kissing down her neck to her shoulder. Next, Donnie moved his hand lower, letting it glide down her stomach until he reached her pubic mound. Donnie raked his fingertips over her mound, through her wet pubic hair, and into her dripping wet pussy.

A muffled sound of delight emerged from Mom's lips as Donnie's fingers dipped into her slit that was already slick with her juices. Another soft noise passed her lips as two of his fingers descended into her entrance, then found its way up to her clit. Donnie never stopped kissing and sucking her breasts as he began fingering her gently as she moaned softly.

Marilyn was hornier than she had ever been in her life. It might have been Donnie's magic fingers, or it might have been the societal taboo that went along with incest. But whatever it was, it was not going to take long for her to cum again.

Marilyn sensed Donnie intended to go down on her, but she wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly as her orgasm built. She didn't want anything to break the spell. Mom could feel her orgasm forming: the tips of her toes were curling, her thighs were starting to tingle, and down deep in the pit of her stomach. An intensity was roaring in her stomach. Her nipples were hard, her fingers nails scraped against Donnie's back, and she was again gasping for air.

Despite how close she was to the edge, the orgasm itself was building slowly. She felt each part of her body, reacting to the intensity. Her head tilted back, and her eyes squeezed shut as Donnie's lips moved from one nipple to the other. Mom continually moaned as her Son kept fingering her wet tunnel. She squirmed and fidgeted underneath his persistent touch. He didn't stop.

And then his Mom peaked and teetered over the threshold. When she came, it was like falling in slow motion as her orgasm moved through her tensed body. She shivered and squirmed from Donnie's touch, and cried out as happiness spread from her core, overtaking her senses. Clutching her Son tightly to her breasts, she nearly wept with relief as Donnie's fingers kept its pace against her sensitive hard clit.

All too soon, her orgasm hit, and she breathed deeply as Donnie's fingers slowed, gently stroking her pussy as her body began relaxing. Donnie's lips moved to the fleshy part of her inner thighs. From there, he put his lips against her vaginal lips with quick little kisses, spewing muffled words that she didn't quite hear.

"What was that, Honey," she asked?

Donnie lifted his head and grinned at his Mom. "I asked if you always cum that hard and that often?"

She laughed and playfully swatted his arm. "You'd be insulted if I asked you if you climaxed too fast."

"Yeah, but most women have a quick recovery period, allowing me to make you cum again... and again..." His finger dipped teasingly into her entrance again.

She looked down into his smiling face. Then said, "Speaking of quick recovery, I've noticed over the last few days that both you and your Dad seem to have faster than normal recoveries. What's going on with you two?"

"It a long story, Mom. I MAY tell you about it someday when I think the time is right," he giggled.

Donnie nestled between her legs again. The feel of her legs against his thighs was exhilarating, as he moved over his Mom, his skin brushing her belly and breasts. Then Donnie kissed his Mom again, and a magical feeling of electricity ran through her body. Marilyn thrust her tongue into his mouth. She could feel her Son's cock swelling against her hot legs. Donnie's stiff cock thickening and twitching just slightly against her stomach as they held each other. The thought of finally having her Son inside her was more than ample to make her shift beneath him.

"I want you so badly," she mumbled against his mouth.

"I know, Mom," he said. "Just a little bit longer. I don't want to rush this moment. It means so much to me..." Donnie's words trailed off, as did his kisses. He was remembering an incest video featuring the first time a young boy made love to his Mother. He wanted this occurrence to exceed or at least equal the one on the porn site. Donnie trailed down his Mom's neck and along her shoulder. Donnie's lips found a spot on her collarbone that had tickled the Mom in the video, and his tongue darted out to see if his Mom was also ticklish at that spot. He quickly learned she was and moved his lips lower, kissing the tops of her breasts. As he continued to lick her cleavage, he brought a hand to one breast and gripped it gently. His lips moved in and sucked at her nipple, and she couldn't stop the high-pitched squeal that left her mouth when his teeth raked over her taut nipple.

Mom touched Donnie's head as he licked and sucked her breast, tangling her fingers in his hair as he worshiped her tits. Donnie released that breast and turned his attention to the other one, mirroring his actions on her other nipple. Donnie began planting kisses along her belly once he decided she'd been teased thoroughly. Both hands came to her waist and gripped her tightly as he nuzzled his way down her stomach, moving further and further as he made his way to her pussy.

Mom bit back a moan as Donnie kissed the top of her Venus mound, only to have him kiss along her left hip and down the inside of her left thigh. Her thighs tingled as her Son caressed them with his lips, planting kisses down to her knee before he began moving back up the inside of her right thigh. As he inched closer and closer to her pussy, she trembled, needing him desperately to continue on his journey. But Donnie wasn't done yet. He mimicked his actions again, and by the time his kisses landed on her pussy, she was a total wreck.

"Please," she gasped. "Donnie, please..."

Donnie knew what he was doing to her. He was following the script from his favorite porn site. His tongue flicked out and traced along her vulva with the lightest of touches.

"Please, what?" Donnie asked, a hint of mirth shrouded in a seductive voice.

Mom knew her Son was dragging it out to tease her. She had come to learn that day, Donnie did indeed know what he was doing. Mom figured it had to be the porn sites that she'd caught him watching. That's why she felt comfortable with saying, "Lick my cunt, Donnie. Put your fingers inside my pussy, suck on my clit, do whatever you fucking want. Just do it now, please."

She doubted her Son was surprised at her language. After all, it was the kind of language heard on those porn sites. She knew because she and Jim had watched those porn sites over the years. Donnie gazed up at her with a knowing grin as he lowered his face to her pussy. The intensity of his gaze caused her to shiver, and when his lips finally touched her cunt, she exhaled in relief.

Donnie licked his Mom's pussy with a passion. A passion she hadn't known since college. No man or woman had ever eaten her out like that, not even her lesbian roommate in college. As Donnie was sucking her clit and curling his fingers expertly to hit her G-spot, his Mom resolved she wanted him to do that forever. As far as she was concerned at that moment, Donnie could have her any time he wanted, no matter who else was in the house.

Mom orgasmed two more times with Donnie's mouth between her legs. The first one of those was another slow development, a warmness expanding through her like a hot summer breeze. Mom knew she was close to her next climax, and she entangled her fingers in Donnie's hair as she shrieked. Her insides tightened, and her thighs involuntarily seized around Donnie's head. All the while, he maintained constant lapping at her clit.

As her orgasm subsided, she relaxed, and her thighs dropped away from Donnie's trapped head, she expected him to cease attacking her cunt, but he wasn't done quite yet. He rolled his tongue gently against her stiff clit, conscious of her heightened sensitivity because of the compound Lucy had sneaked into her food. He was able to use it to his advantage. As she caught her breath, she looked down at him again. There was a devious twinkle in Donnie's eyes as his index finger moved along her vaginal slit. His finger continued to move lower and lower until it was against the puckered opening to her anus. He paused, recalling the article on the joy of anal play that he had read that very morning. Now was the time to test the truthfulness of that article. He held his finger at her anal entrance and glanced up at her, obviously asking her for permission.

"Oh, God," She gasped. "You're going to be the death of me or, at the very least, cause a heart attack, Donnie." She paused a minute, then nodded her head affirmatively and whispered," Yes, do it."

She felt his hot breath on her clit and exposed butthole when he exhaled before proceeding. He wet his fingertip with his saliva and traced a slow circular path around her anal opening. His Mom was involuntarily trembling at the sudden sensation. He slowly pushed his index finger to the first knuckle then to the second knuckle and wiggled it. She gasped, and Donnie felt her sphincter muscle clamp down on his finger. Donnie kept his attention on her clit, feathering it lightly and gently with his tongue, as his finger moved deeper into her butt.

Donnie eased his index finger out, and she responded with a gasp when he added a second finger and pushed back in as far as they would go. Her eyes fluttered shut as his two fingers lodged inside her ass. She tried to relax as Donnie gently fingered her butt. The intensity of his tongue on her clit increased until it felt like pins and needles and little electrical shocks tingling through her whole body. There was no slow ascent towards another orgasm this time. One minute she was in a haze of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of Donnie's finger in her butt, his tongue against her clit, and his warm breath on her crotch. The next orgasm plunged her over the edge, slamming into her like a freight train, sparking a wild shriek as stars flashed behind her eyelids.

Donnie slowly eased his fingers from her ass and his tongue from her clit as she uncontrollably gasped and panted. Her legs felt like jelly, her fingers and toes were numb, and her eyes fluttered. As her eyes opened again, she saw Donnie kneeling between her legs, grinning as he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" She asked weakly.

Donnie laughed and said, "You saw what I was watching on my computer when you burst into my room, didn't you?"

She moaned when he bent forward, pressing a kiss to her stomach, then her navel, then her breasts and finally her mouth. She kissed him back eagerly, the taste of her pussy still clinging to his lips. Donnie settled back between his Mom's legs. There was a noticeable stiffness pressed against her belly. Despite the intensity and quantity of her orgasms, she wanted Donnie's cock inside her. Mom didn't know if she was capable of another orgasm, but she was desperate to feel him inside her. The desire was a burning one, and it consumed her, and she pushed herself up on her elbows.

"Get on your back, Donnie," she told him firmly.

"Why?"

"Just do it," She ordered.

Donnie did as he was told, and his Mom straddled him. With sweat dripping from her face to his, she found his mouth and kissed him hard, driving her tongue inside his mouth. Mom shifted so that her pussy was directly on top of him. With Donnie's hard cock sandwiched against her stomach, she let out a soft moan, move a bit lower, and began to grind her wet pussy lips, soaking his shaft and balls. She slid her wet folds along the length of his cock, spreading her natural lubrication along his shaft. That felt good to her, but not good enough. Marilyn needed more. Forcing herself to lift her mouth from his, she looked down at her Son, his look of wonder and desire was sufficient for her dripping cunt to overheat.

"Donnie..., she started to say."

Donnie wasn't listening. He could smell the fruity body wash his Mom had used showering earlier that morning. Still, there was also an unmistakable smell of pussy clouding his senses. His mom needed to be fucked. Looking up to see her full lips, Donnie pulled her head towards his until their lips met once again. He felt a slight hesitation from his Mother, then she inhaled deeply, immediately the intoxicating smell of his sex took control, and she hungrily responded.

Focusing on her bottom lip, Donnie gently bit it before letting it go allowing him to thrust his tongue back into her mouth. As their tongues dueled with each other, he traced his hands down her body until they came to a rest on her soft rear. He squeezed her full cheeks, enjoying how his body felt as he continued to rub against his Mom's body.

With his Mom in an orgasmic state of bliss, Donnie had to position her so that he could slide down the bed allowing his cock to spring free from her hot body. He gasped at the coolness of the room compared to the heat of his Mother's body.

"I need you inside me," Marilyn whispered after she broke from their kiss, pushing her hand between their bodies, she seized his shaft and squeezed, making her Son moan. With a wicked smile, she moved her legs up, so she was hovering above him. His cock was inches from her pussy. She felt him try to thrust up into her warmth, desperate for the same thing. Mom slowly lowered herself down. She masterfully guided his rigid cock toward her wet entrance. Mom didn't tease her Son; she didn't even hover over his throbbing cock or even slide his cock along her wet pussy lips again. As soon as Donnie's cock was in a position to enter her, she quickly sank down, exhaling as her body welcomed him inside.

"Oh, yes!... Fuck, yes!" Mom gasped as she felt the tip of her Son's cock push past her wet folds. It felt so good, so natural as she let his swollen cock invade her cunt to its depth. That was what she needed, his thick cock stretching out her wet pussy, making her cum again.

Donnie moaned as his Mom's pussy enveloped him. Once he was inside, she paused a moment, letting her vaginal muscles get accustomed to his large size. She shifted her hips back and forth as she adjusted to him. Donnie's hands instinctively moved to his Mom's hips as she placed her hands on his hairy chest for balance and began riding him.

Donnie's dimensions were perfect, filling her comfortably as she encased his manhood. Her breasts bounced and swayed as she twerked her booty over his reclining body. Donnie's eyes were focused on his Mom's boobs like a laser. He was making those noises she loved again, little moans and sighs as she diligently worked his cock in her velvet tunnel. Donnie's sounds of pleasure sent a glowing pulsation through his Mom's body. Marilyn tried to maintain a moderate pace, not too slow but not frenzied or intense. Just enough so that Mother and Son could both enjoy the sensations of their incestuous lovemaking. At that moment, she felt absolute happiness. She wanted nothing more than to stay like that forever.

On the practical side of things, she knew she had physical limitations. Donnie had brought her to orgasm no less than five times over the last hour or so. Five intense, consuming orgasms that she felt from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. As much as Mom disliked admitting it, she knew that she couldn't keep fucking him like that forever. Her energy was draining from her body, and fatigue was beginning to consume what little strength she had left. She leaned forward, bringing her torso to rest on Donnie's chest and kissed him as her movements slowed. Donnie understood what was happening to her and thrust up into her as she rested against his chest. His hands moved to her waist and clasped it tightly as he decided to take over the action.

Taking control, Donnie rolled her over so that he was on top, keeping his cock inside her warmth as he did. She felt her Son's weight drop down on her grinding his groin against hers, crushing her stiff throbbing clit between them. Donnie looked down at his beautiful Mom, and the sight took his breath away. She was taking deep, slow breaths, which made her massive tits rise and fall. Her flushed skin looked radiant as he saw her deep blue eyes slowly begin to focus on him. She breathed deeply and smiled.

"Oh, fuck Donnie, this feels so good," Marilyn breathed! Her eyes shut, and her face had a look of pure bliss. Her hands were running up and down his back, leaving scratch marks. He could hear her whimpering again, and suddenly her pussy tightened. She could feel the tension in his muscles and knew that he was close to cumming.

"Oh my, God, Mom, your pussy feels incredible!" Donnie whispered, kissing her breasts after each word. Latching onto a swollen nipple, Donnie sucked gently, causing his Mom to moan.

Moving his hands, he snaked underneath her thighs, lifting them until her legs rested on his shoulders. Pushing downward, he felt his cock forcing its way deeper inside her warm pussy. Raising himself, so he was in a pushup stance; he kissed his Mom with a desperate need to cum. He began to fuck her hard once again.

She whimpered softly against his face, a wave of delight winding its way through her body, and ground against her Son, instinctively. The intimacy of the moment was joyous, their bodies pressed together, uniting in a common goal. Her arms were around his neck as he hugged her close to him, kissing as they rhythmically moved in sync with each other.

"Mom, I think I'm going to cum... you are so fucking hot!" Donnie growled between clenched teeth as the wet sounds of her pussy slapping against his balls echoed around his bedroom. The sound of sex always turned Donnie on. And the sudden realization that he was fucking his Mom in his bed was enough to make him cum again.

"Cum for me, Sweetie, fill your Mommy's slutty pussy up just like the Son did for his Mom in the porno you were watching. Make me cum all over your beautiful cock... feels so fucking good," Marilyn wailed! Mom's words ended with a squeal as her Son frantically fucked her harder and harder. Dropping her hand to her clit, she rubbed it feverishly, desperate to cum at the same time as her Son.

Donnie threw his head back; his neck was taut as he let out a howl, and his legs tightened then violently jerked. Donnie released his Mom's legs from his shoulders, and she immediately embraced him around his neck, pressing her face against his hairy chest. The chest hair tickled her nose and intensified her need for another orgasm. A blissful moan escaped his lips as another violent spasm unleashed another deluge of spunk deep inside his Mom's pussy. Donnie's head slumped forward, unable to support itself. Yet, he kept thrusting into his Mother needing to feel her warm pussy squeezing and releasing around his cock. A blissful moan escaped his lips as a violent spasm unleashed another deluge of spunk deep inside his Mom's pussy.