Donnie's Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Donnie, I'm cumming again," she shrieked!"

Mom whimpered as her Son's sperm kept rocketing into her love channel, causing her hips to almost bouncing off the bed. Moaning in sexual delight underneath her Son, she felt him release her legs from his shoulders. Donnie drops on top of his Mom, kissing her lips as she came down from her orgasm slowly.

"Oh, baby boy! My sweet baby boy...," She laughed breathlessly and stroked his face lovingly. "I really shouldn't call you my baby anymore... you are far from being a baby."

Donnie smiled and nodded his head affirmatively.

"Okay, it's settled. I will no longer refer to you as my baby boy," Mom said. "Especially when you fuck me so well with this big thing!"

She was still recovering from some of the hardest climaxes she had ever experienced. She held her Son tightly as she felt his cock soften and slip from her cunt. Her hand found his wet shaft still coated with their combined juices and slowly stroked it. Marilyn giggled when she lifted her wet fingers covered with both of their juices to her mouth and sniffed. Looking into her Son's eye, she sucked her fingers clean, moaning as she savored the taste.

They held each other tightly afterward. Mom tugged a blanket from the foot of his bed, and Donnie moved underneath, pulling her to his chest in a spooning hug as they recovered. She couldn't remember a time that she felt so befuddled from sex, so wholly satiated, and so physically drained.

Donnie kissed her hair. "Are you all right, Mom?"

"Yes. Why shouldn't I be after the best sex of my life?"

"I don't want you having any regrets later," Donnie replied.

"I have no regrets whatsoever."

"Does that mean we can do this again sometime?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, after a brief nap, I think we will have enough time for at least one more magnificent orgasm each before your Sister, and Dad get home," She giggled.

"And after that, Mom?"

She pulled her Son's hand up to caress her breast and said, "We'll see, Honey... we'll see. Now let's take a nice nap."