Donnie's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, God! YESSSS," Lucy screamed as she convulsed under him again.

Donnie's hips rose and fell as he pounded down into his sister's pussy with unrestraint. One advantage to her brother now was an almost unlimited energy supply supplemented by the chemical concoction that kept his dick unusually hard. Wet slurping sounds filled the bedroom, as the scent of their sex hung heavy in the air.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." Lucy chanted as her little brother, hammered into her wetness. "Own me, little brother," she cried. "I'm yours for the taking."

Donnie knew he wouldn't last much longer. It would be a welcomed relief to his aching balls, but he didn't want the pleasure of his cock sliding in and out of his sister to ever end. Donnie could hear his balls slapping his sister's cum soaked ass as he fucked into her with everything he had.

"Oh, My Fucking God," Lucy's eyes grew huge. "Again...oh fuck...oh God..." Lucy gasped.

Donnie watched as Lucy devolved into a quivering mass under him. Her body was continuously jerking and spasming. Her hands slid up his hairy chest to the sides of his face.

"My little brother is making me cum so fucking hard," Lucy's seriously lust-filled voice washed over Donnie's face.

Donnie felt Lucy's walls rippling along his shaft, trying to milk the boiling cum from his balls. As he watched his big sister orgasm a fifth time, his body gave in to the sensations as his balls started to tighten. Lucy gasped, her eyes locking onto his eyes. Donnie tried to keep looking into her eyes as his orgasm hit, but it wasn't going to happen. Donnie's eyes rolled back in his head as his released cum exploded from his balls and shot the length of his cock.

"Oooohhh," Lucy gave a primal roar as the first blast jetted out to wash her spasming walls.

Donnie refocused on Lucy's face as best he could as his ass cheeks tightened, and the second burst of semen pumped out to flood her waiting pussy. He could see the look of wonder in her eyes.

"Jesus," Lucy moaned. "I can feel it squirt into me, oh my God." She shuddered under him.

By the time the last spasm of Donnie's cock hit, it had to have been three or four hot ropes he had let loose inside his sister. Donnie rocked back on his heels between Lucy's lewdly spread thighs, gazing down between their joined bodies with a look of amazement on his face.

The erotic sight of his cock sliding from her tight pussy was exciting enough. Still, the additional image of white globs of cum matting both their pubic hairs, as their mixed juices seeped from her and sent a shiver down his spine.

"I'm no longer a virgin." Donnie crowed as he looked down at his beautiful sister.

"No, you're not" Lucy reached up and ran her fingers down his hairy chest. "Now, my BIG little brother is a man." She said.

As Donnie slid his cock free of Lucy's clutching pussy, he was thrilled to see it coated with their slick juices, and his balls no longer ached and throbbed. He was even more excited to realize that after emptying his balls, he was still rock hard. He wanted more of his sister, and he intended to have her.

"Am I really your man?" Donnie asked as his sister stared enthralled at his throbbing cock.

"Forever little brother," Lucy whispered back.

Donnie reached down and began to roll Lucy onto her stomach. Pulling up on her hips, she rose to her hands and knees on the bed. She looked over her shoulder at her brother as he positioned himself behind her. There was a fire in her eyes he had never seen before.

"Are you going to mount me, little brother?" Lucy growled. "Are you going to Fuck your big sister like a bitch in heat?"

Donnie snarled with lust as he slid the swollen head of his cock up and down his sister's cum soaked vulvas. He never had in his life heard his sister talk like that; it was as if she had become the slut he'd seen in his dreams.

"I fucking love in this doggy position," Lucy moaned. "It's been too long since I was so satisfied; now fuck me like the whore I am. Every hole I have belongs to you now, little brother."

Donnie slammed into her soaked pussy and asked, "Lucy, I know I promised you I would never ask for a favor like this again, but do you suppose you could arrange for me to fuck some of your sorority sisters the next time I get hard like this?"

"Donnie! I'm your SISTER! I get first dibbed on your wonderful cock! Now shut up and fuck me!"

12