Donor - Ch. 16 & Epilogue

Story Info
The breaking point.
4.5k words
4.52
1.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

WARNING: This final chapter contains a lot of pent-up emotions and physical acts that some may find triggering. While my work thematically revolves around corruption, breaking through repression and failed resistance to sexual desires, in the past I have been accused of not forewarning of non-consensual or violent material; thus this warning that if anything approaching those categories is upsetting or triggering to you, then please do not read.

***

16.

Samantha stood there in the hallway, roughly rifling through her purse for her keys for a few moments before she promptly gave up and settled for pounding on the apartment door, banging her fist so hard it hurt.

She heard footsteps quickly approach and then the door opened a crack to reveal a sliver of Janet's face, shocked and alarmed. "Samantha, what--"

"BITCH!!!"

The second her eyes landed on her roommate, Samantha shoved the door wide open, knocking Janet backwards. Adrenaline coursing through her body, everything held a vivid, hyper look, slightly wavering at the corners of her vision.

She had left Michael's apartment in tears, sobbing as she made her way down to her car. But as she'd gotten in and began driving, awash in her anguish, she was peripherally aware in a maddeningly distracting way that her body was still extremely, steadfastly aroused. Her distress began to subside, increasingly becoming replaced by a gathering fury.

Janet...

That fucking whore, Janet...

Compounding her anger was her massive erection, tenting her dress, the ever-drooling tip turning the fabric a darker color from the slowly expanding wet spot. Her foot pressed the gas pedal harder in proportion with her rising emotion, until she was blasting down the road dangerously, recklessly over the speed limit, tires squealing, her jaw clenched as she drove erratically, compulsively stroking herself all the while.

Standing over Janet now, Samantha's head was pounding in time with her hammering heartbeat as she seethed.

"You've ruined everything!!!"

Janet scrambled to her feet. "What... what happened?!"

"Michael!" Samantha screamed out unhelpfully.

Janet blinked at the ferocity of her response, and likely was able to infer some of her meaning, but said very little. "And..?"

"He saw me!" Samantha shouted. "He saw me like this!" Agitatedly flinging her hands, she gestured down to the bulge between her legs, her massive erection clearly outlined against the front of her dress.

The recollection stoked Samantha's rage, causing it to boil over, and she lunged forward, hand flying. The room was filled with the ringing of the sharp slap when she connected with Janet's face.

"You did this!!!"

Janet staggered back a step, a look of astonishment rather than pain, holding a hand up to the spot where Samantha had struck her, her cheek growing bright red.

"You fucked up everything!" Samantha screamed, practically hysterical. Even still, she wasn't able to completely ignore the way her cock jumped when she'd hit Janet. "Michael and I are completely finished!"

She drew her hand back, lashing out to strike again but Janet was ready this time. She pulled her head back and at the same time, she deftly caught Samantha by the wrist. "I did a lot of things wrong by you," she retorted, her voice trembling slightly with remorse yet some indignation.

Now with Samantha safely restrained, Janet leaned in, her eyes blazing as they glared at each other, their faces inches apart, breathing heavily. A small trickle of blood was leaking from the corner of her mouth. "But I didn't make you go back to Michael's like that.

"You did that all by yourself."

Janet flung her hand back at her, leaving Samantha to rub her bruised wrist while eyeing her roommate resentfully. "Don't you touch me again."

"'Don't touch y'--" Samantha repeated, eyes widening with incredulity, her anger re-igniting. "All you wanted was for me to touch you!!!

"You sick little skank... After everything I did for you..!

"That's all you wanted. To change me. And use me. For your own pleasure.

"This is all you wanted..!"

Samantha yanked up her dress, exposing her slim thighs, her flat belly, and her long, hard thick cock, which she gripped with her free hand, causing a generous amount of pre-cum to pour out in a long strand before dripping onto the living room rug.

"This is what you want, isn't it?!" Samantha's head was still pounding, her vision starting to blur. She was so angry... and still so horny. Her cock was aching.

Janet's eyes held some combination of what Samantha herself was feeling -- anger, confusion, lust. "Don't you come here trying to make me out to be the slut," she spat venomously," Not when you're standing there with your big, nasty dick leaking all over the floor."

It was the last straw. After all that had happened, all of the stress, the drama, the angst; the endless cycles of worry and longing and repression; the implosion of her engagement with Michael and their relationship; for Janet to speak to her this way, after everything she'd done for her, and still more than that, after all their years of unwavering friendship and sisterhood -- it was simply too much to bear. Samantha felt something snap inside of herself.

"Fucking bitch!!!"

She reached out wildly, her hands circling Janet's throat, and she did so, she felt her member going hard as stone, fit to burst. Rather than looking fearful, Janet's face was twisted in a snarl, one hand grabbing Samantha's wrist, digging her nails in, the other grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair, yanking her back by the head, so that Samantha had to look down out of the corners of her wide-spread eyes just to keep sight of her.

They were locked in struggle, both red-faced, grunting with effort before Janet broke free, turning away, coughing and choking. Samantha automatically lifted her knee up and kicked Janet in the back, hard, so that she stumbled forward into the couch, doubled over it.

"Try to tell me you're not a slut," Samantha muttered as she reached under her dress and began stroking her needy cock roughly while she stalked over. Their apartment door was still ajar, for all the world to see and hear, but she couldn't bring herself to care. There was only the relentless pounding of her confused and angry head and Janet bent over the couch, her perfect, round ass on display.

Once behind Janet, she wrapped her arms around her, one hand groping her bust, the other slipping down the front of her jeans, where she found Janet was predictably soaking her panties.

"Dirty whore, get off," Janet growled, squirming in her arms, pinned against the sofa. Samantha couldn't help but notice the way she kept shoving her butt back against her erection, and she knew it wasn't on accident. "Trying fuck me with your big, nasty dick...

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, I'd love it, huh?" Samantha retorted. With her free hand, she pulled open the top button of Janet's jeans with a pop, giving her other hand the space to push her roommate's sodden panties to the side and slide two fingers deep in her snatch.

"Ahhhh!" Janet immediately squealed in pleasure, but Samantha only slid in and out of her a few times before withdrawing her hand soon after.

"I'm the one who wants it?" she demanded. "When you're practically gushing?!"

She crammed her drenched, slippery fingers into Janet's mouth.

"Mmmmph!"

It sounded like a protest, but Janet sucked her own juices off of her fingers, her lips following after them as Samantha pulled them out.

Pure unadulterated lust filled Samantha's head, mixing with the rage into a thrilling compound. She shucked Janet's jeans down around her ankles and compulsively rubbed her tool up down between Janet's exposed cheeks, against her wet panties, her cockhead steadily dripping precum all over.

"Go ahead, then, "Janet urged. "You want it so bad, you horny nympho slut, go ahead. Stick it in."

Samantha was more than ready to give in to her animal urges and do just that, but her seething rage wouldn't allow her to. It would be nothing but a reward for Janet, giving her exactly what she wanted. Samanatha wouldn't make it that easy, not until she'd paid her back for everything that had happened... And she'd start by making Janet beg. Beg like the little whore that she was...

"Tell me you want it," she ordered.

"Fuck you," Janet retorted viciously. She was breathing heavily. They both were.

Reaching around again, Samantha slid two fingers back in her roommate's snatch. "Tell me, bitch!"

"Ahh! Nggggh... Nuh... no. I don't..!"

"Dirty fucking liar..."

Samantha reached underneath her roommate's fitted T-shirt, grabbing handfuls of her tits, pinched her rock-hard nipples, even as she fingered her, rubbing herself up against Janet's pert little butt all the while, dry humping her as they writhed around.

"Ahhh!! I don't," Janet gasped. "I don't...

"I don't...

"Don't... want it..."

"Don't want what, huh?" Samantha demanded. "What don't you want?!"

"Your... your..." Janet hesitated, still resisting.

"Say it!" Samantha ordered. Her head was swimming, she felt so powerful and in control; but she felt equally almost like begging Janet to give in now, she wanted it so bad...

Samantha pulled her upright, a little less roughly, hauling her up so that she could speak right into Janet's ear from behind. "Say it," she breathed. "You want to. I know you do..."

"I want... I want..."

"Just tell me," Samantha whispered, her voice low, challenging, seductive. Her erection was throbbing painfully, and still simultaneously thrumming with both power and desperation. She so badly wished that it was buried deep inside of Janet's warm, dripping pussy instead of her two fingers. "Tell me and I'll give it to you... Just say it..."

The seconds spiraled out as they both struggled against each other and themselves, fighting their uncontrollable desires; and just when Samantha thought she herself would cave, Janet gave a small whimper before breaking down.

"I want your cock, Samantha..!

"I want that big, thick cock of yours inside me!"

It wasn't quite begging, but it was enough for Samantha, unable to hold out any longer.. Even as Janet was saying it, Samantha was pulling her fingers out and then she yanked at her underwear hard.

"Uhhhh!" Janet grunted as her panties tore away.

With no preamble, Samantha grabbed herself, and guided her cockhead up against Janet's slit, then slammed herself in. They groaned together in unison.

"Ohhhh...!"

"Yessssss," Samantha hissed, immediately thrusting her hips back and forth, humping Janet so hard, she was rocking the couch forward. Finally, finally... God, she was hot and angry and so horny...

"Unnnnh, oh God," Janet squealed, bent over, getting fucked hard. "Oh fuck, yes, Samantha, keep fucking me! Keep fucking me with your big dick..!"

Samantha panted like an animal, leaning over on top of her roommate, thrusting desperately. She could feel her tongue hanging out, drool running down her chin, but she didn't care. She couldn't stop. She needed this. Needed to fuck. Needed to mate.

Except...

"No," she mumbled, even as she kept screwing her best friend. "No..."

Her cock was starting to stiffen, that now intimately familiar feeling of pressure building, when she forced herself to slow her pace, coming to a halt before she pulled out together.

"No..."

"Sam..?" Janet lifted her head up from the couch cushion, looking back in confusion.

"No," she said more forcefully now, her mind devoid of all but rage and lust. She shoved Janet's head back down again. "You're not getting it. Not after what you did to me."

Fucking Janet... As horny as she was, Samantha was consumed with resentment, still unwilling to reward Janet. She wanted her cum up inside of her slutty little pussy. But Samantha wasn't about to let her have it. No fucking way... As though guided, without even thinking, Samantha knew what to do instead...

Filled with that eager, excited, prurient anger, she lined herself up again, but now her stiff, dripping cockhead pushed up against Janet's backdoor.

"Samantha?!" Janet lifted her head back up, her blue eyes wide and alarmed. "Wait, what're you--"

Samantha's jaw clenched as she felt her head stretching Janet's asshole wide, and then with an incredible squeezing friction, it was entering.

"Wait-wait-wait-oh..!" Janet's protests clipped off just as the widest part of Samantha's swollen head worked past her anus, causing all of it to abruptly slide inside.

"Oh.

"Oh.

"Ohhhhh..."

Janet stood there, bent over, twitching, unable to articulate more than wordless noises of pleasure as Samantha's shaft, sticky and wet from her own lubrication, slid into her rear, inch by inch.

Samantha felt her eyes rolling back in her head. She was trembling with indecent excitement, her cock feeling like it might explode at any moment. It was just like all those times that she had orgasmed in Janet's mouth during oral sex -- that lewd arousal that came from the shameful, guilty knowledge that this had nothing whatsoever to do with procreation, with helping her friend, with anything that resembled a moral justification. She wasn't doing this for any other reason than selfish, raunchy sexual pleasure. She was doing this only because it felt unbelievably amazing to stick her hard cock inside of her best friend's ass, and she wanted to buttfuck her until the semen came squirting out.

"Not... going... to get pregnant... like this...are you..?" Samantha reveled in the depravity, as she worked herself in and out, groaning all the while. Jesus, it was just so fucking tight... And the way Janet kept moaning was turning her on like crazy.

"God, I didn't know you were such a whore... Getting off on my cock... fucking you up the ass..."

"Oh fuck, Samantha, fuck, fuck, fuck," Janet raved mindlessly, panting loudly, no longer trying to keep up any pretense, her legs spread wide as she was slammed, half-lying on the couch "I love your dick in my ass... it feels so fucking good, baby..!"

"I thought...uhhh.... all of this.... mmm, fuck... was just to get pregnant... you filthy slut..."

"You... you can make me pregnant later," Janet gasped, struggling to speak. "Just.. nnnunnhh... keep pounding my ass...

"Fuck me and cum in my asshole..."

Samantha groaned, trying to resist, her cock jumping and twitching in reaction to Janet's nasty words. She wanted to unload so badly, but she didn't want to stop either...

"Fucking whore... gonna me jizz too soon with that skanky gutter mouth..."

"Do it, Samantha," Janet encouraged urgently. "Do it to me. I'm all yours.

"You can do anything you want to me.

"I'm your filthy little whore.

"I'll be your good little cum slut. I'll do anything you want..."

"Oh, shit," Samantha groaned, her hips moving in great rolls, strong, steady strokes, trying to hold on. "Not yet... Stop it, you whore, stop..."

But Janet wouldn't, she just kept begging for it, urging Samantha on.

"I'm all yours, baby... my body is yours... all of my fuckholes are just for you..."

"My tight little asshole is all yours...

"Just please, give me that cum... Give it to me...

"I need all that hot, sticky cum in my ass...

"Please, Sam... please, baby... please..."

"Aw, fuck... Aw, shit..."

Janet was driving her absolutely crazy, shoving her ass back, forcing Samantha to ram her harder, her voice high and breathless with excitement.

"Yes, Sam, oh yes, yes, I feel your dick, it's getting so hard, it's ready to shoot in my dirty little shitpipe..."

"Oh, goddamit fuck--"

"YES!!!"

Samantha let out some grunting, choking sound as she exploded in Janet's ass, dissolving into a series of gasping moans as she came over and over again, frantically pumping until she filled her roommate's bowels, and still she couldn't stop, even as the semen came squeezing out around her cock with thick, squelching noises. Beneath her, Janet was screaming and convulsing, pinned against the couch, squirting all over it.

For a long while, they stayed like that -- Janet collapsed on the sofa cushions, Samantha lying atop her, her tits smashed up against Janet's toned back, her cock still buried in her tight, round ass, both of them heaving and panting for breath. That had been the best ever. Samantha had never cum harder.

But, her cock was stayed resolutely erect and she was still mounted on top of her best friend. When she had recovered enough to regain control of her senses, she began to move her hips again. With a soft gasp, Janet turned her head to the side, and Samantha leaned over so their lips could meet, muffling their rising moans. She opened her mouth, letting Janet's probing tongue slide in, sucking on it, felt her eyes sliding shut, before she abruptly jerked away, suddenly remembering herself, her anger rekindling. It wasn't enough. It still wasn't enough...

Fucking Janet...

"Don't think you're getting off that easy, bitch..."

Samantha buried herself as deep in Janet's rear as she could, holding it, savoring the moment before she withdrew, then grabbed a fistful of her roommate's dark hair and hauled her around, down on her knees in front of her. Still clutching her by the head, without preamble Samantha rammed her hard, sticky, throbbing dick as far down Janet's throat as she could.

"Urrk!! Mmmmph! Mmmmm! Guh...mmmmmpph!"

Janet made a series of choking, moaning noises as Samantha roughly face-fucked her, her erection pulsating as she looked down into her friend's blue eyes, squinting and watering, mascara leaking out of the corners in dark streaks.

"You're mine, right, slut?" Samantha spat through clenched teeth, rolling her hips, fucking Janet's face hard. "All of your tight little fuckholes are mine to do what I want with, right?

"Didn't you say that?!"

Janet only responded with a muffled gagging sound, but then made her meaning clear by reaching between Samantha's legs and sliding two fingers up her sopping snatch.

"Ooh fuck!" Samantha squealed, her shaft immediately going painfully rock-hard. The sensation of getting fingered while having her cock deepthroated was utterly mind-blowing ecstasy.

She wasn't even thrusting in and out of Janet's mouth any longer -- she just stayed buried up to the hilt, her hips twitching, humping Janet's face, writhing around as her friend's fingers plunged in and out of her cunt.

"Unnnnnh, uhhhhhhh, unnnhhhhh..."

The pressure was building, a second climax approaching, and Samantha couldn't tell whether the pleasure from her cock or her pussy was greater, knowing only that when she did cum, it was going to be better than then the climax she just had -- it would be the greatest orgasm of her life.

Samantha felt her vulva starting to spasm and pulse, her erection growing rigid and blazing hot, the semen welling up, getting ready to jet out, and she held it back as long as possible, maximizing the build up, before she couldn't do a moment longer, and then she let go --

"Hahhhhhhh--!"

Just as she tried to release, Janet suddenly jerked back, pulling the length of her massive tool out, long strands of drool trailing from her gasping mouth; at the same time, she grabbed Samanatha's cock, squeezing it hard, crushing it, holding her back.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Samantha cried out, in surprised, agonized shock, needing to cum more badly than she had ever needed to do anything in her life, and all the while Janet's other hand was still between her legs plunging, in and out, her thumb grinding at the base of her cock.

It couldn't have been more than two or three seconds, but it felt like an eternity of sheer, tortuous bliss. Samantha had never seen Janet's face looking as it did in that moment, full of an evil, twisted depravity. And then just as Samantha thought she would pass out from the strain, Janet abruptly relaxed her grip, changing it to instead roughly stroke her, fast and hard.

12