Donor - Ch. 16 & Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWWWW SHITTTTTTT--!"

The semen came erupting out, splashing all over Janet's face, darkening the thin fabric cloth covering her tits, and it seemed like it would never end, wave after wave of seed ejecting in huge, thick globs, Janet's hand unceasingly jerking her off, pumping it out, her fingers still working in and out of Samantha's squirting pussy.

"OHHHHHHH..! OHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

She couldn't believe she was capable of having this powerfully intense of orgasm, but even then Janet took it to another mind-blowing level, taking the spurting, filthy cock, that had just come out of her own asshole, back into her mouth, eagerly sucking hard, and Samantha let out deep, loud guttural groans as she came and came, clutching her tits, pulling her own hair, her hips jerking around erratically, tears welling in her eyes.

"Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh..!"

She whimpered as the last involuntary spurts dribbled out weakly, and shivering, she pulled out of Janet's mouth, then slowly sank down to the ground. Her mind felt empty and broken, overloaded by bliss.

"Fuck..."

Through glassy eyes, Samantha gazed up at Janet, upright on her knees above her, looking down, never looking more beautiful -- a jizz-spattered, dark-haired whore-goddess. But then she too came down to the floor, on all fours. She leaned forward and took Samantha's twitching, drooling erection back into mouth yet again, sucking a little more gently now..

"Uhhhnnnh..! Stop, Janet," Samantha whimpered, even as she doubled over, clutching her best friend's head, hips thrusting weakly, compulsively fucking her mouth again.

Janet reached up, pressing against Samantha's shoulders, until she was down on her back. She gave Samantha's member one last, lingering suck, her tongue tantalizingly lapping the length of it, before she crawled forward, ending up leaned over, astraddle, their faces inches apart.

Janet's eyes shone brightly, her full lips parted slightly, panting, as the cum dripped down her disheveled face.

"Will you nut in my pussy now?" she whispered. "Please..?"

Despite the series of mind-blowing orgasms she'd just had, Samantha felt her member growing rigid again at the sight of her beautiful best friend on top of her, soiled and debased, horny and eager.. Samantha lifted her head, their lips meeting, her tongue sliding in, and Janet let out a muffled moan as she entered her.

***

"I'm sorry," Janet said a long time later. Tears shimmered in her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm... I'm a bad person..."

They had done it again, mated over and over again, until Samantha's male anatomy had receded, then vanished, the drug's effects overtaken for the moment by sated exhaustion. Now they were showered and clothed, just simply two girls again, roommates and best friends, lying on that L-shaped couch, head to head, as they had so many countless times before.

"Shhhh," Samantha comforted. "No, you're not. No, you're not..."

She leaned up on an elbow and reached out to wipe the tears away, before leaning in for a small, sweet kiss.

"I understand why you didn't go through with things before. And how worried you must have been about telling me. I just... I know you. You're my best friend in the whole world.

"I know who you are. I know what's in your heart.

"You're not a bad person."

Janet gave a small, crooked smile, before she sighed a little shakily. "But I really messed up your life, didn't I?"

Samantha considered that for a moment before replying.

"Life's messy, sometimes. I think we both know that..."

There was a small pause before they both burst out laughing together. But Janet was still worried. "What about Michael?" she asked, after the laughter had subsided.

Samantha turned away at that, laying on her back, gazing at the ceiling, quietly reflecting over all the events of these past months.

"I guess I should be glad we never moved in together... I hardly have any stuff over there."

She held her left hand up, looking thoughtfully at the small, sparkly diamond ring on her finger. After a while, she let out an exhale, took the ring off and set it on the side table beside the couch.

"It's over... I saw it in his face. He'll never see me the same way again."

"You don't think if you just talk to him, explain what happened--"

"It's not just how he feels, Janet. It's over for me, too."

"It is..?"

"Yes." Samantha considered for a moment before continuing. "I guess in a way, I'm glad this happened, that he was done with me first. Because I couldn't have gone through with it. Deep down, I knew that already, even before everything that happened today."

"You did?"

Samantha rolled to her side again to face her best friend, their blue eyes meeting.

"It was over the moment you told me you loved me."

Janet was silent, biting her lip slightly, before she finally nodded. She opened her mouth to ask something else, but then stopped. It took a few moments before she worked herself up to get the words out.

"Does... does that mean... What about us..?"

Samantha could see Janet was so afraid of the answer that she was literally holding her breath. But she didn't leave her hanging for long.

"Love is love, Janet," Samantha responded tenderly.

"Love is love."

As if on cue, they both leaned in at the same time and kissed again.

***

Epilogue.

Eighteen months later.

Janet watched the crib silently from the doorway as the baby inside cooed softly, watching the small pastel stuffed animals bob on their strings, making a happy circuit around as the mobile turned, and soft, gentle music tinkled, at a gradually slowing rate as it wound down.

A pair of arms encircled Janet's waist, and she looked over her shoulder to press her warm, full lips against Samantha's briefly before turning back. They looked on together wordlessly, in comfortable, intimate silence, until the soft cooing trailed off. Shortly thereafter, loud, indelicate snores began to emanate from the crib, and they carefully shut the door to Samantha's old bedroom and tiptoed away.

In their bedroom they shared another kiss, this one longer, and then another, falling backwards together embraced, in a tangle of limbs. Janet was starting to get excited, eagerly running her hands all over her best friend and lover's tight, supple body, when Samantha broke away unexpectedly, both of them breathing hard.

"Wait, wait..."

Samantha sat up, a serious expression on her face.

"What? What is it, Sam?"

"I've been thinking about this for a long time now..."

Samantha opened her mouth to say more but then looked away again, suddenly bashful.

"Oh, what is it?" Janet asked, bemused. "After everything we've been through, what in the world could you possibly be nervous about saying to me..?"

Samantha didn't answer, instead going to the nightstand and pulling a small box out of the drawer. She held Janet's hand, turning her palm up and placing the box in it.

"I..." Samantha hesitated again, and then finally came out with it.

"I want to have a baby."

Janet's eyebrows raised inquisitively. "Uh... hello? We already have a baby." She jerked her thumb over at the next room.

"No," Samantha answered. "You had a baby.

"Now I want to have a baby."

She gestured to the box. Janet slowly lifted the lid and looked down to see the box's contents: a small blister pack of light blue and pink pills.

Samantha wasn't sure how she was going to react... but Janet only gave her one of her cute, crooked smiles, and with a gleam of excitement in her blue eyes, she leaned over and gave Samantha a long, passionate kiss.

-end

12