Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Pawan Kumar heard the knock at his door. He opened the door and found Rupa in a sweating body. She was sweating profusely, and the drops of sweat were dribbling from her face to her deep navel falling inside the abdomen area, most probably, Rupa must be too much busy with her household works. Usually, a housewife at home would never wear bra inside her Blouse during household works. The pallu of her sari was wrapped on her right-side shoulder in such a careless way that her left side breast was popped out from her blouse. The swollen nipple was clearly visible from her sweat drenched blouse. The patches of sweat stains in blouse under her arm pits were clearly visible. She was standing very close to Pawan Kumar; the distance must be only one foot away. An aroma of her sweat ridden body, a sexy smell spread, and entered his nostrils, and he tried to inhale it as much as possible as if he was trying to be intoxicated in that smell. Pawan Kumar could not help himself gazing her boobs, which was noticed by Rupa.

Then intentionally, without seeing of Pawan Kumar, she slipped her pallu from her right-side shoulder, and she displayed her two boobs, and her nipples, which looked hard with excitement as she knew that he was watching.

He looked right down to her top with a wonderful sight of her cleavage. The fabric pushed up her boobs nicely, and they appeared to be big. She smiled at him as she caught him looking at her boobs.

"Dada, I have a little problem, can you help with a small task inside my kitchen room? "she requested.

"Sure, but what's the problem?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Just now, the electric bulb of my kitchen room got fused. I have so many works to do, preparing lunch for you as well as for children. It is dark there because of little light coming through the window. I have a spare new bulb, but I cannot fix it as I cannot climb the stool." She said desperately.

She went back inside her flat, and Pawan Kumar followed her. She guided him to her kitchen room, while he gazed at her ass behind her. The ass cheeks were swaying deliberately which filled his mind with various erotic scenes involving him and Rupa.

He surveyed the kitchen room. The electric bulb was fixed in a holder in the middle of the ceiling above him which was in great height from the ground. He thought that under no circumstances, his hand would reach there without a high stool.

"Rupa, do you have any stool for this purpose?" he asked.

"Dada, last year, we purchased a stool when we hired painter to paint the inner wall of our flat." replied Rupa.

Then she brought a high stool. Pawan Kumar examined the stool. The height of the stool was around 3 feet. The four legs were reinforced by 3 numbers of thick wooden planks, resembling the steps of a ladder. The seat at the top had a dimension of 1 foot only, where only two feet could be accommodated.

It was a stool meant for professional painter.

Then he said, "Rupa, listen carefully what I am saying. It is very difficult to keep a balance of my body on the stool unless I am supported, as the surface of the stool is very congested where I can only place my two feet. I have examined the legs of the stool which are not even and steady, and once any of the legs of the stool gets unsteady, I will lose balance of my body, and I will fall down, may break of several bones of my body which may turn in to a serious affair. So, you must clasp the seat of the stool very tightly with your two hands near my feet for a proper balance so that I can stand properly to reach the holder, remove the fused bulb, and refitting the new bulb. Do you understand...Rupa?"

Rupa replied, "Dada, I understand the problem, and accordingly I will help you."

Pawan Kumar placed the stool just below the ceiling where bulb was fitted. Pawan Kumar folded his lungi up to his knee. He was not wearing any underwear under the lungi. Rupa gripped the seat of stool very tightly. Pawan Kumar stepped his one foot on the reinforced wooden plank between two legs of stool and holding the stool seat by his left hand for climbing up, but he needed his right hand for support.

He said, "Rupa, for climbing up on the seat of stool, I need support in my right hand. Should I place my right hand on your left shoulder?"

"Yes Dada, you are welcome," replied Rupa.

By gripping his left hand on the edge of stool seat, and placing his right hand on the shoulder, making a balance of him, Pawan Kumar climbed up, and reached on the surface of the seat. At the time of reaching, he felt the softness like cotton ball in his right palm. When glanced towards his right palm, he felt that he had gripped the left boob of Rupa as his hand had slipped from her shoulder during the process. His palm could feel the hardness of her nipple. His cock was already erected.

"Rupa, I am sorry. My hand slid," said Pawan Kumar.

"It's OK," replied Rupa smilingly as she enjoyed the squeezing of her boob.

He was squatting on the seat of the stool facing Rupa. Since his lungi was folded, and no underwear was beneath the lungi, Rupa could see the big cock which was throbbing inside few inches away from her face. Even she could sniff the sexy smell of the reddish bulbous head emerged due to pulled foreskin.

Now, Pawan Kumar had to stand straight to reach the fused bulb fixed in the ceiling. So, he placed his two hands on the shoulders of Rupa, and tried to stand straight from his squatting position, while she placed her hands on the edge of stool seat to help him. He climbed up on that high stool to reach the ceiling, but it was really high, and he was about to reach the holding of the bulb in the ceiling, and in the process his erected large cock touched her face, just accidentally. The big dangling cock was throbbing just below her nostrils, and above her upper lip.

As he brought down the fused bulb in one hand, he bent his head, he could clearly see the round boobs through the cleavage, her brown pointed and puffy nipples around dark areolas were clearly visible. He placed his other hand on her shoulder for balance which ultimately slipped down to her boob and squeezed it. He kept it squeezing there until he squatted again on the stool.

A sexual tension was storming inside the body of Rupa as the big cock was dangling, and touching her face, and on the other hand, his hand was gripping his boob. Her nipple got hardened which was felt in the palm of Pawan Kumar. She felt wetness inside her pussy.

Rupa handed over him the new bulb, and again he climbed up to fix the new bulb. He fixed the new bulb, but by this time, Rupa was so sexually charged by the sight of his big cock that she became unmindful, her gripping on the stool loosened, and the legs of the stool started shaking due to unbalanced.

Both alarmed and could sense the inevitable falling of Pawan Kumar.

She warned him with a scream, "Dada, you are falling down, hold me with your hands. "Her mouth was widely opened due to this sudden happening with scared eyes.

Pawan Kumar felt that he was losing his balance from the stool, and his feet were slipping from the stool, he got panicked, and his hands clutched the head of Rupa, slipped to her shoulders. His hands were so tightly clasped on her shoulder that the shoulder portions of her sweat ridden blouse were ripped off and torn in to two pieces from the middle. Her two round boobs popped out, and immediately clasped by two hands of Pawan Kumar for support. Due to this sudden jerk, suddenly, the erected dick of Pawan Kumar entered the open mouth of Rupa. In that position, both fell on the ground.

But God was always great, it was not a violent accident, neither of them was grievously hurt. But due to this accident, the positions of their bodies were in a mess. Rupa was sprawled across the floor, her saree lifted to knee, she was naked below waist exposing her pussy between two white fleshy legs, Pawan Kumar was also totally naked below his waist as his lungi was slipped due to the accident. His big cock was stuffed inside the mouth of Rupa. The outer lips of the pussy of Rupa were widely opened, surrounded by thick bush of pubic hairs, and two fingers of Pawan Kumar were inserted in her pussy. The other hand of Pawan Kumar had gripped one of the boobs of Rupa.

None of them were aware of the position they had after the accident. After few seconds, both opened their eyes, and regained their consciousness. Pawan Kumar felt his dick in a hot cave, scratched by teeth, immediately, he glanced towards his dick, and found that it was inside the mouth of Rupa.

For a second he could not believe that it was a reality or a dream, how could God play such a strange game on him. Next, he felt his two fingers of left hand dipped into some velvet substances, he tried hard to imagine what it was without moving his body, and then his other fingers including thumb felt the silky hairs around it. Now, he could guess that it was the pussy of Rupa, and then he felt that his right palm was gripping a very soft and smooth object. His index finger touched and felt the hard nipple which he pressed very lightly, "Ohhh...my God," it was the boob of Rupa.

Rupa also came to her senses and felt that she was feeling suffocated and breathless as her mouth was covered with a very big, thick, and fleshy thing. Her cavity felt a round velvet soft object which was in fact the knob of his dick. Then, she felt one hand which was cupping one of her boobs and squeezing her hard nipple. But she was surprised when she felt two fingers were inserted in her wet pussy hole.

She could only recollect that suddenly Pawan Kumar slipped from stool, and both fell on ground, and Pawan Kumar was above her. She could not believe what was happening now after the accident, how it happened? Then she recollected her memory that at the time of falling, how the huge cock of him jabbed inside her mouth suddenly, and now she realized that his big cock was still inside her mouth. She gagged and struggled to take breath.

Suddenly, Pawan Kumar heard the gagging sound of Rupa, and felt that he had choked her because of his huge cock, immediately; he withdrew half portion of his cock from her mouth to make her easy for breathing but did not withdraw entire cock. Her mouth was full of saliva, the drops of which were dripping from the side of her mouth, and the body of his big black dick was bathed with her saliva and was glistening. Her pussy was anticipating the touch. He slowly pushed the fingers inside her pussy.

"Guuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned with a gurgling sound and pleasure, less shy, and more turned on with every passing moment.

He let the finger linger, as he continued to rub her cunt lips, and clit with his fingers. He then began to slide his finger in and out of her, and she was so wet there that his finger pushed inside without any effort. This prompted him to insert the fingers more deeply. His fingers were moving more inches deeper to her soaking wet pussy.

He moved his fingers and started feeling her pussy lips. He probably could feel how wet she was. His fingers kept moving in tiny circles on her swollen clit. She was feeling like she was about to faint as she was getting dizzy from this pleasure.

Her moaning became more intense with her gurgling sound as her mouth was filled with his dick as he used his fingers to explore the inside of her vagina. Rupa's juices were really flowing now, and she started to buck her hips to meet his thrusting fingers.

She looked up and moved her breast forward. Her nipple was now pressed hard on her left boob. Rupa felt that both her boobs were yearning to be touched. Her breast felt a slight tingle, and her nipple hardened from the touch. She could see in the window reflection, how erect nipples of her both breasts had become. She was feeling ashamed and aroused at the same time.

"Ummmmmm", she let out a small cry. The pleasure of the fingers inside her pussy was becoming unbearable. His hand was big and strong. His finger slightly kneaded her nipple.

He thrust his hips towards her face which pressed his fat cock head against her lips. She couldn't believe how gooey it was already. Rupa wasn't opening her mouth yet, just letting him slide his cock head over her lips. Pawan Kumar shifted his hand from her boob, reached down her chin, and hinged her jaw open while thrusting forward. His now turgid member pushed right into her mouth, and onto her tongue. He then moved his hips forward till his entire length was encompassed by her mouth. Rupa was trying to act as if she was unconscious by closing her eyes, but the girth and depth of his cock as it hit the back of her tongue caused her to gag loudly. Pawan Kumar was not deterred in the least and continued to grind his pelvis into her face.

Then Pawan Kumar broke the silence by speaking the words, "Move your tongue back and forth on it."

Rupa wasn't prepared for him to speak. She didn't know what to do. Her mind froze. She didn't react at first, thinking if she complied, there would be no doubt she was also very interested what happened out of this accident. But then he repeated it. She figured it to do it or to talk about it. And talking about this was the last thing she wanted, she started stroking the underside of his cock with her tongue while trying to control her urge to gag. Looking back, she realized, these events set the tone for the rest of their sexual relationship. He would tell her what he wanted, and she would always comply. Because of the straight on position they were in, and her pressing the underside with her tongue, his deep penetration was hitting way back on the roof of her mouth, making it hard to keep from choking. So she was there, sucking Pawan Kumar's dick which she had seen for so many days in morning bed.

She was moaning softly now as well, still too embarrassed to really cut loose, but too worked up to remain quiet. Pawan Kumar had his middle and fourth finger shoved up in the tight young pussy of Rupa, but now it was time to teach her something new. He removed his fourth finger only briefly, sliding the index finger alongside the middle finger deep in her twat. He pushed it in, and a few times, until it was soaked with Rupa's juices. She was breathing heavily as his thick fingers continued to fuck her pussy.

The fingers were moving deep in and out, and she felt like a small cock was fucking her. She could hear her wet pussy being finger fucked. She heard the squishy sound from her pussy.

Then he removed his glistening index finger and placed the tip of it upon the puckered ring of Rupa's 36 years old virgin asshole. She shuddered in anticipation.

"Rupa, ever had your asshole teased?" he asked in a firm voice.

"N-n-n-n-no Dada," she stammered, on the brink of an orgasm. Slowly, Pawan Kumar worked his middle and fourth finger back into Rupa's dripping pussy, and at the same time pushed gently on her anus with his index finger.

"Relax, Rupa. It will go in so much easier." He said and she complied, and he felt her anus give way, and accept his lubricated finger.

He pushed slowly, pausing when his first knuckle moved past, allowing her to get used it.

"Deeper," the excited Rupa begged. "I need it deeper,"Rupa moaned.

Pawan Kumar didn't want to disappoint, and pushed his finger deeper into her ass, at the same time massaging her vagina with his two fingers. Rupa wailed with lust, and he could feel her anus gripping his finger, and her juices leaking out of her cunt around his fingers.

Rupa was really breathing heavily now, and the feeling of being filled with three fingers in two holes was making her burn with lust. She knew she was going to cum soon, but at the same time didn't want the feeling to end. She was almost disappointed when she felt her teacher's fingers withdraw from her body. Both were aware of that they were in 69 positions. As for Pawan Kumar, he couldn't take staring at her old pouty pussy anymore; he had to taste it. Rupa felt his breath on her pussy lips, and his nose on her recently violated ass just a split of seconds before the most wonderful feeling of his tongue probing her. She gasped as his expert tongue teased her clit, and then buried deep into her folds, his nose teasing her asshole as he did so.

She flexed back, trying to bury his face further in her steamy box. "OhhhhhhhhhYesssssssssssss! "she moaned, reaching back with her hand, and pulling him deep into her cunt.

His tongue worked wonders as he lashed her box. As he moved his jawbone over her clit, he tongue-fucked her, tasting the juices of this 36 years lady, mother of two growing up kids as they flowed into his mouth. Her breath became shorter, and her hip motion became more violent, and less controlled. His tongue was now deeply buried in her pussy. Her pussy tightened and clenched his fingers as she was having intense orgasms.

She lost all control, and she began to shriek, "Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes...Ohhh yes oh yes!" as her body rocked in orgasm completely.

She never felt this much pleasure before as she exploded, and cummed multiple times. The orgasmic pleasure lasted for more than a minute.

His pre-seminal fluid was leaking onto her tongue. There was this mixture of unbelievable excitement, and pure dread welling up in her after her orgasms, to where she was trembling. She could feel his bloated, hairy balls smashed against her chin as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her mouth.

He then pulled his penis all the way out till only the large flanged head was still in her mouth, and moaned ,"Now just suck on the head...oh yeah... that's it...still use your tongue on it...oh yeah, that feels good..."

The plum sized head of his cock was larger than the thick shaft, so one time the crown caught on her front teeth. He yanked her off his cock, and harshly whispered to be careful of her teeth. Doing so, it caused his cock to make an audible pop when freeing itself from her suctioning mouth. She was enjoying with her eyes closed, her mouth open, and his cock pointed at it. She looked like a baby bird begging for its next meal. He pushed it right back in the vacancy, and she went back to swabbing the head with her tongue. She was starting to really get into its sponginess, and the way its fluid was coating it, making it feel slick in her mouth.

After doing this for a while, Pawan Kumar started to pick up the pace, pushing more and more of his cock into her mouth. This brought her back to the realization that at this rate, he would be cummings in her mouth very soon. She started trying to think of what she could do to keep this from happening. She thought she would pull it out while still rubbing it with her lips when he started Cumming. She was remarkably excited with the prospects of seeing Pawan Kumar unloading his cum so close. It didn't bother her if it meant he'd be Cumming on her face. It would be thrilling to watch, and she figured she could just clean up afterwards. She just couldn't handle him shooting that monstrous load down her throat.

She could feel his cock starting to get hard, and the head expanded even larger on the back of her tongue. He was to the point where he was sliding the entire length in, but only pulling partially out. He removed his hands from the sides of her head, and she thought this would help to facilitate her pulling his cock out when he came. Suddenly, he used his body weight to roll her onto her back, with his trunk on top of her head, and his heavy thighs trapping her shoulders. She started moaning probably more out of excitement than out of fear and discomfort as he pounded away at her face, His legs started to shake in the same way as her legs when she came in his mouth just moment before.

She was in a panicky situation, but at least this time she was aware of what was about to happen. She figured if there was nothing, she could do to stop it, without causing a scene she didn't want to deal with, she had better start swallowing his sperm right from the beginning. With his cock head pulsing right in front of the entrance to her throat, he erupted. Large globs of semen shot right down her throat, and stuck there just as they had, and she started trying to swallow the thick clumps immediately. The only problem was that because of its viscosity, she couldn't keep up with the downpour. He was also mashing his pubes into her nose to where she could only breathe on his out strokes. This caused her to inhale some of the sperm he was shooting into her windpipe.

123456...9