Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pumping her hard. She started moaning loudly. He started kissing her. Oh my God! It was an amazing feeling, and pleasure that she was being fucked by her Boss, a man from high society in semi doggy and semi standing position in a toilet. She was also giving support to him and taking an active part in fucking by moving her back forward and backward to match his hard strokes. All these things were new to this sweeper lady.

He further increased his speed, and she was also about to get another orgasm. He was fucking her like anything to cum fast and early, and she was enjoying each stroke and giving reply to each stroke according to her ability.

Suddenly, she reached her orgasm by moaning in a high voice, but strokes continued from him. He was still fucking her, and she was giving full support to him for reaching him. He held her ass tight, pushed his cock very hard deep inside of her pussy.

Slap...slap...slap...slap...Again and again he spanked her ass.

Pawan Kumar said, "My darling... Savita, don't you want me to cum inside your cunt?"

Savita replied, "yes Saheb...Ohhh...please Saheb, please cum inside my cunt quickly."

Pawan Kumar asked, "Inside your womb?"

Savita said, "Yes Saheb, inside my womb...cum inside my womb..."

Again, Pawan Kumar asked, "inside your unprotected womb?"

Savita replied, "Oh...yes...sahib... cum inside my unprotected womb..."

Then Pawan Kumar said, "what if you get...pregnant...with my baby?"

She moaned and replied, "Aaahhhh... I would love that Saheb...ohh yesses...to have your baby inside my womb...baby of such a handsome boy...baby of my Boss...this would be my first love child...Saheb please give me a baby,Saheb,make me pregnant,Saheb,please...do it quickly..."

He fucked her in that position for almost 15 minutes. He bent slightly on her back and fired his hot liquid inside her pussy. She felt his hot cum inside, deep into her pussy. He removed both of his hands from her ass and squeezed both of her boobs in pleasure under her arm pits. Hearing his ugly fatty sweeper Savita begging him to knock her down, to impregnate her with his love child excited him to the core, and he quickly released his potent load inside her unprotected womb. He didn't have any control on his ejaculation.

He shot his thick cum inside her, and she also again exploded. Today, she had multi-orgasms first time in her life. His hot cock was still dancing inside of her pussy. They remained sometime in the same position, and then he pulled out his cock from her pussy. He cleaned it with tissue paper. Now his cock was not seeming to be so hard. It was going softer and softer.

She was looking sexy with her blouse opened, and legs widely spread, her hairs were messy. The sight was awesome. Then she got up, buttoned up her blouse, and arranged her saree.

After cleaning, he put it back in to his trouser and underwear at his place and told her to take her time to clean herself. Savita sat on toilet seat to drain out all his cum. Her eyes were closed in full sexual satisfaction. She had drained out all his cum from inside of her pussy and had cleaned it by using water and then tissue paper.

He went out and locked the door.

Then, onwards, he would fuck Savita in every alternate day after office hour in Toilet. He would give her much money beyond her expectations.

-- --- --- --- ---

Both Manasi and Rupa were in their 8 months stage of pregnancy, they were moving very slowly with their big, protruding, and bulky abdomens. They were taking rest maximum times in their flats. Although Pawan Kumar had arranged a temporary house maid for both the flats, the young girls in the both households were doing some household works and taking care of their mothers.

One day, Pawan Kumar asked them, "Listen, this is the stage when you both cannot move freely and do any heavy household works. The house maid comes only for an hour during morning, and in evening, so I suggest, you both should call some of your relatives to stay with you, to help in the household works till the delivery of babies."

It was a wise suggestion, and both agreed.

In one evening, after his returning from office, Pawan Kumar was refreshing himself, and then he heard a knock at his door. He opened the door, and found Manasi was standing, and a beautiful young woman was standing behind her. He ushered both to his drawing room, and they sat on the sofa.

"Dada, this is Madhusmita, my niece, today she has come, and she will be staying with me till the delivery of the baby, and she will help in the household works also, said Manasi".

"You have never told me that you have such big niece," asked Pawan Kumar anxiously.

He glanced towards the young woman, who must be around 30 to 31 years. She looked very beautiful. Her graceful smile revealed her simplicity. Her hair was a rich shade of dark brown colour, flowing in waves to adorn her glowing porcelain like skin. Her eyes framed by long lashes were dazzling. A small round bindi was put on her forehead with a thin line of vermilion on her parted hairs in the middle of her head. She had her soft pink-coloured lips which had slight hints of moisture on her lips, making them glisten in the light. She had a very small chin dimple which would disappear when she smiled. But she had very big dimple holes on her cheek which looked damn cute. She was pretty, lovely, slim, and slender. She was sitting opposite Pawan Kumar, and Pawan Kumar could see her prominent rounded breasts in blouse which were visible under her pallu.

"Dada, she is the daughter of my husband's elder brother who is staying in his hometown. She is the eldest daughter and married." clarified Manasi. Then Manasi turned towards Madhusmita, and said, "Madhusmita, he is your uncle. Just now, I was talking about him to you. Go, and take his blessings."

Madhusmita, with a smile, came near to him, bent down, and touched his feet. Pawan Kumar placed his right palm on her head and blessed her. Then he lifted her with his two hands, held her face with his two hands, and kissed her forehead. It appeared to be an affectionate kiss, but Pawan Kumar was enjoying the soft skin of her forehead on his lips, and sweet fragrance of her body from such closeness.

He said, "You are a sweet kid. You don't seem to be married. I will call you only Madhu by making short of your original name."

Madhusmita smiled by showing her white glistening teeth, and said, "Uncle, You are welcome."

Next morning, while he was going to Bank, he noticed a lady aged more than 50 years in a white saree in the flat of Rupa. She was probably a widow.

In the evening, Rupa called him to her flat for coffee, and introduced the lady.

"Dada, she is my mom," said Rupa.

The lady had a dignified personality. She wore a white saree (As per tradition, widow woman wears white saree in India). Although, she was above 50 years, might be between 52 -56 years, a widow, but her beauty could be revealed from her white saree. She was extremely beautiful, like a woman who was so beautiful that she could attracts a lot of attention. She looked to be admirable, adorable, and angelic. Pawan Kumar was very much impressed and attracted towards this lady who was lovely, magnetic, magnificent, and marvellous in look, and in personality. He was also very much surprised that at this age she had big erected breasts which were visible through her white blouse. She wore glasses with square frame, which added an extra feather to her personality.

With a smile, she greeted Pawan Kumar, and introduced herself, "I am Mrs.Rituparna, mother of Rupa, reached here last night to help my daughter at this stage. I will be staying with her till the delivery of the baby. I have heard so many praises about you from my daughter. You are like a God, not only to the family of my daughter but also to the family of Manasi in absence of their husbands."

Pawan Kumar was too much embarrassed to hear his praise, and with shyness, he said in a soft tone, "No, Madam, I am not worthy of such praises. This is my duty as a human being since we all are like one family here."

TO BE CONTINUE

1...456789