Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was new experience for Madhu. She wondered how uncle was teaching her and making her new types of experiences which she was not aware of in her life time. She smiled shyly, and started stroking gently. He placed his cock in front of her mouth.

She looked at him, and said, "I have never done this before."

Pawan Kumar replied, "Madhu, you will feel good, try it once."

She hesitatingly took his cock and kissed the tip. A sensation ran across him. She started licking the whole length of his cock, and then took it inside her mouth. He started stroking it gently inside her mouth till she got used to it. Then he started mouth fucking, he bent down, with his one hand, he smooched her back, and another hand was massaging her boobs tightly, sometime pinching her nipples hard. His pinching and pulling her nipples hard made her sensitive, and she moaned while sucking his dick inside her mouth. Within the next minute, he sensed his pleasure running through his veins via his spine to his head, he breathed heavily, and held her head with his two hands, and throat fucked her, starting slowly, and increased the pace, she grabbed his back, and hugged his back, he increased the pace. After a while, Madhu felt her throat choked, and she gagged as his dick had grown in to an enormous size with thickness. He understood the situation, and withdrew his cock, and for a minute, Madhu gasped for air.

Pawan Kumar was sensing her condition, and finally he made a move and pulled her under him, rolled her down, came on top of her, and kissed her nicely. Madhu put her hand on the bulge which was getting bigger and bigger. She pulled the foreskin down as a result the big purple knob resembling a small bulb emerged out. She engulfed the erection in her hand. Oh my God, it was enormous! The only one she had ever seen. The flaccid cock of her husband was not even one fourth of this size. She could hardly get her hand around it.

He sucked her nipples for few seconds to make her moan in pleasure. Once or twice he even bit her nipples, but she did not complain. While he was sucking her, he looked into her eyes, and spoke, "Madhu, don't be nervous, I am all yours, and I love you."

Then Pawan Kumar parted her legs, and placed his cock under her pelvis, and holding his giant cock rubbed it over her cunt. My god, that pleasure was really beyond her power to tolerate. A bit of her hairs was spread over her face, and that gesture was more than enough to get anybody to plunge inside her cunt. She herself caught hold of his cock, and placed it near the entry of inner lips of the cunt. She touched his dick which grew harder in her hand, and she got excited and, started rubbing her cunt more furiously with his dick.

In a puffing tone, she murmured, "Uncle, fuck me, like a man fucks his wife" and kissed him on his lips with her hot lips.

Madhu's legs were already spread, he just placed his cock on the love portion. He positioned his cock near her pussy lips and rubbed it, teasing her.

She became restless and said, "Ohhhhh Uncle, don't torment me like this. Please insert it inside my cunt, uuuffffffff sssssss."

Then Madhu herself took it to her exact opening, and it just slipped in a fraction due to well lubricated by spits some minutes before. He started pushing his cock inside her.

She gave out a sigh of relief," Uuuffffffff...ssssssssss."

He pushed his cock further piercing her pussy walls.

She cried, "Aahhhhhhh...hhhh Uncle, it's too big, it is giving pain...ahhhhh...please take it out... Ooohhhhhh."

Pawan Kumar pacified her, "Madhu, it will be ok, just calm down." and gave a stroke and his whole cock was inside her.

He stayed in that position for some time for her pain to subside, they again kissed each other.

Her pained subsided, and she said, "Uncle, fuck me now please, give me all the pleasure."

Pawan Kumar replied, "Yes Madhu, you will get all the pleasure."

He started fucking her, slowly at first.

She caught hold of the bedsheet, and closed her eyes and started moaning,

"Aaaaahhhhhh...mmmmmmm...sssssssssssss...hhhhhhhhh."

He said," Madhu, open your eyes and look at me."

She opened her eyes and smiled shyly. Suddenly she caught his face, and started kissing madly. He started giving her long and hard strokes making her moan loudly.

Her cunt was just like a lake of her juices, which was over flowing. It was altogether a different feeling for him, weird and wonderful. He was inside Madhu, his lovely Madhu. Once again, he made an eye contact with her, keeping his dick deep inside her tunnel. She looked at him with affection, and they kissed passionately. He was resting on her completely, with his dick completely inside her love hole. He was holding Madhu's breast and her hands were firm on his shoulder. After couple of seconds, he made stroke and she moaned as his dick went inside after getting bit out of her tunnel.

She moaned heavily, "Aaahhhhhhhh...Uncleeee...ohhhhhh...sssssssssssss...

I lloovvvee youuu Uncleee."

He further came on his knees keeping his dick inside Madhu, and she further folded her legs, and kept them in air, to give him more access of her love hole. And in a moment, he started fucking her properly. She was looking so beautiful, laying under him, Madhu's milky jugs jiggled in a sexy manner. She closed her eyes to feel the pleasure, he could see her expressions and that drove him crazy.

He had always seen her face as a loving,caring,and innocent small town woman, but today he was fucking Madhu as a man, and her facial expressions while getting fucked were so different from usual gestures. Her pleasure moans were showing the level of sexual pleasure she was getting as a real woman.

Pawan Kumar was rubbing his dick inside her love tunnel, and some kind of waves were driving him faster. Faster and faster he went, ramming and ramming his cock went deep, and hard into her, she lifted her hips a bit to match the rhythm. He was leaning over Madhu, resting his palms on bed, fucking her in good speedy strokes, and apart from their moans, there was a bit of sound of their body collisions with each other which was resounded there in the room. As pressure started building inside him, his speed increased, and Madhu widened her legs, and slowly raised her legs in air to get it deeper. He continued fucking his lovely Madhu for more times by making very fast strokes into her wet fuck hole.

"I want to mark you," he whispered. She looked puzzled.

"I want to leave my mark on you," he groaned and dug his teeth hard on her soft fleshy boob just above the areola.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... Mummmmmmy... Ahhhhhhhhhh," she panted.

Her eyes spread wide, and she pushed him back by his hairs, but the teeth dug deep into the flesh and stayed there. A sharp sweet pain flashed through her body, she kicked her legs in despair, but he kept biting with his teeth deep into the flesh of left boob and nipple. In a while her body got used to the pain, and then an itching sensation started from her nipples and spread fast to her pussy. She bucked her groin and held his head tightly wanting him to ram harder, and he did exactly that.

"Now the other breast," he spoke letting go the boob in his mouth.

"Ummm... Maaa..." she felt an orgasm building inside her, and she wanted to cum. She groaned even before he placed his mouth over her right breast.

" Ahhhhhhhhh... Mummmmmmy," she cried out once again clutching his hairs. She panted, and endured the pain waiting for it to subside, and the sensation to spread inside her. He started to ram her hard and fast now.

She wanted to get fucked faster, and next second she screamed, "fuck me Uncle... fuck me."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhh," she shuddered into a loud orgasm.

Madhu's cunt was gushing and slurping as his giant rod rammed into her again and again. His dick was moving like a piston in her well lubricated hole due to her fresh orgasms.

Due to friction of his dick with the juices of orgasm inside her cunt, a loud sound was being produced, "Phachhhhhh...phaaaccchhhh...phaacchhhhh."

She was bouncing on top of his big cock now from the force of his thrusts, crying out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" every time he rammed his nine inches dick.

Now Madhu became a wild woman. Her cunt had accommodated his big cock and she felt that her cunt could get enough of his big cock as he pounded it into her.

"You like that don't you?" he asked, holding her by the waist as he slowed the pace, "You love getting fucked by your old uncle while your husband is away in your home town, don't you?"

"Ohhhh...yesss," Madhu tried to respond, "Uncle, please...ummmm...you feel so good!"

"You like that, eh? You like this big cock, don't you, darling?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Ohhhhh...yessss...yesssss...ooooohhh...I love it!" cried Madhu.

Madhu became frenzy and said," Give your big cock to me Uncle, give it all to me. No one has ever been that deep in me. My whole cunt belongs only to you! Keep fucking me Uncle!"

"No way Madhu," Pawan Kumar panted, as he continued to thrust, "I'm going to come inside you... I'm going to make you pregnant... Are you ready?" he groaned, fucking her hard and fast.

"I'm going to shoot my load up your tight little cunt, and fill your cute little tummy so full of sperm, you'll be walking bow-legged from carrying my children. I'm going to keep your belly full of my babies until you're too old to get pregnant any more. You'd like that, wouldn't you, love? "Pawan Kumar cried wildly.

"Where do you want me to deposit my seed?" he asked.

"In my pussy," said Madhu.

She bit her lip if he had not already gotten her pregnant in the morning now is another chance for her getting pregnant. It seemed crazy to take another chance, she felt a pre orgasmic flutter in her abdomen and she knew exactly why she wanted a baby, and with an able and potent male at hand to breed her.

They both were moaning in pleasure. He moved faster with his full strength, and made 5-6 very fast strokes, and his rod touched deepest corner of her pleasure hole, and next moment he literally busted inside her deep love hole. Madhu closed her eyes, arched her head up and gripped him tight between her hands and legs and hissed loudly.

After giving few more strokes, he felt that, he would cum, and he began the final thrusting towards his ejaculation, and moaned in pleasure, "Madhu, ohhhhhhh...I am comingggg...giving my seeds in your womb...aaahhh." He cummed heavily.

Suddenly Pawan Kumar pulled her, and embraced her, Madhu's big jugs were getting pressed against his chest, and with that, she wrapped her big fleshy thighs around him and rammed his hips with pressure, using her legs and moaned loudly.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! I want to feel you cum! I want you to cum in me! Oh, yes, fill me with your cum, Oh, yes, fill me with your cock, fill me with your cum! Shoot your load inside my pussy, you are my husband, my lover," Madhu moaned, "Go...ummmmm...go ahead...make me

pregnant...ooooohhh...I'm your wife now! Oh yessss!" she blabbered like a mad

wild woman.

She felt the jet stream of hot lava of Pawan Kumar falling inside the core hole of her cunt as if sprinkling in to her uterus, and she felt that she was also reaching her second orgasm.

"I am cumming tooooo...give it to me Uncle...oooooooooooohh...don't

stop...not yet...ummmmmm...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm," cried Madhu in

such a loud voice that her words resounded inside the room.

Once again Pawan Kumar could see her shivering in second orgasm as they were griping each other very tightly, and he could feel every small movement in her body. Madhu was trembling very differently under him, he could feel sudden jolts over her belly, she remained breathless for a fraction, and even after that she could not breath properly, she was breathing with breaks, and those jolts were making her whole-body tremble in pleasure. His dick was still hard and deep inside Madhu's love tunnel, and as he was releasing his juices in her, he could feel some movement down there in the deepest part of her love tunnel, as if she was also releasing something and somewhere those deep pulsations of her cunt were synchronized with sudden jolts which were appearing on her belly and making her tremble in pleasure.

For next few minutes, they remained like that, and released whatever they had, and after that he tried to kiss Madhu. Her eyes were still closed, and she was getting normal now, she responded to his kiss and loosened his body from her grip. For next minute or two they were lying beside each other without a word. Madhu's eyes were still closed, Pawan Kumar got up on his elbow, and looked at her face, she seemed satisfied to him.

Her expressions were like as if she was in peace, and as he had never seen her before. He caressed her hairs which were bit spread and called, "Madhu!"

Madhu opened her eyes, and looked into his eyes, he felt as if she smiled a bit, and he hugged her, and she too embraced him, and spoke, in a very low voice, closer to his ear, "Uncle, what have you done?"

"I have made you as my wife and mother of my baby," said Pawan Kumar, and embraced him tightly.

Entwined in naked bodies, they must have slept for hours. Madhu suddenly woke up at the feeling of his hand gently twiddling her nipples. She opened her eyes, and smiled at him and kissed him on his lips.

"I love you Uncle," for the first time in her life, Madhu said that to a man, and by Jove how long she waited to say that to someone and meant it too.

"I love you too Madhu," said Pawan Kumar.

Madhu put her hand on his penis, and gently stroked it. It did not take more than a few minutes for it to come back to life. Instinctively, she looked at the clock. It was 5.00 am, early dawn. After one hour, Ritu would wake up, and it was risky for them to be found by anybody in the room. She looked at him inquiringly. He got the message.

After sometime, Madhu got up from the bed, wore her clothes, and went to the bathroom, Pawan Kumar too followed her and closed the door from inside.

She looked at him, smiled, and asked," Why did you close the door?"

Pawan Kumar smiled and replied, "It is yet to be finished." to which she smiled shyly.

He went close to her, took her face and started kissing madly. She put her hand inside his lungi, took the big cock out, and started stroking hard. He made her face the wall, and pulled her nightie up till her waist, and made her bent. He opened her nightie and bra hooks, and made her boobs free. He took his cock and entered her pussy from the back in one stroke.

She let a soft moan," Aaahhhhhh...oouusssscchh."

He stroked her gently, and started fucking. After fucking sometimes, he told her to kneel down on the floor. This was again new experience for Madhu.

she knelt down on the floor like a doggy, grabbing the commode with her two hands. Pawan Kumar also knelt behind her wide fleshy buttock. He parted the crack of her ass, and found the cunt lips just below the ass hole. He positioned his big dick and pushed inside her cunt hole, and started fucking.

After some times, he increased his speed, and started fucking her hard while pressing her boobs. She started moaning heavily. They continued fucking like this for about 20 minutes.

She moaned louder, "Aaahhhhhhh...oohhhhhhhh...uncleee...uugghhhhhhh."

He cummed inside her again. She turned herself, and they again kissed each other madly. He then came out, and she washed and cleaned properly inside her cunt. Afterwards, she left for her room in a very slow step.

Pawan Kumar again slept. Later on, he was woken by Ritu with a good morning greeting and morning kiss by her in his cheeks followed by a cup of hot coffee.

-------- ---------- ---------------- --------------

Madhu woke up late in the morning around 8.00 AM. She went inside bathroom, and made herself completely naked, and stood before the big mirror of bathroom. She observed her body. My God! there were teeth marks in her two breasts followed by red colours as if she had been stung by some insects. Her nipples were slightly swollen and cut with thin small lines. Her inner lips of cunt appeared to be slightly puffy/swollen. There were three red dots on both sides of her cheeks, and her lower lip was slightly cut with red line. She had read somewhere about love bites. But now she had experience of all the love bites inflicted by Pawan Kumar, and she remembered the random fucking of last night. A sensation spread out through her entire body. She smiled and took her bath and refreshed herself. After putting on her dress, she came outside, and found Pawan Kumar sitting in sofa in the hall, and was reading newspaper. She went near to him and stood beside him. After hearing her footsteps, he looked at her. He appeared to be quite normal as if nothing happened between themselves.

"Uncle, you are very naughty. Do you have any idea? What have you done to me? My boobs and nipples are all marked with your love bites. Even inner lips of my cunt have become puffy and swollen, "she said with a mischievous smile.

Pawan Kumar replied in a cool voice, "Don't worry. These love bites are temporary, and will be vanished after one day. Your's cunt hole was dry for so many years due to non-entry of cock properly. The muscles of cunt lips are not accustomed to friction of dick so your's inner lips have slightly swollen which will be overcome by tomorrow."

At that time Ritu entered for some work. From distance, she keenly observed Madhu.

She enquired, "Madhu, what happened to your beautiful soft cheeks and lower lip? There are several red dots."

"Aunty, due to my negligence, last night, the window of the bedroom was not closed properly and partially opened, for which mosquitoes had entered and bitten."

"So sad! My poor girl, the wicked mosquitoes have made hell of you." replied Ritu.

In a very husky voice, Pawan Kumar said, "I am that wicked mosquito who has bitten her."

Since Pawan Kumar's voice was not audible, Ritu asked, "Pawan, did you say anything?"

Pawan Kumar replied in a loud voice, "The mosquitoes have chosen a soft target."

Both Ritu and Madhu laughed.

Then Ritu said, "Listen Madhu, today afternoon, I am taking your Aunt (Manasi) and my daughter (Rupa) to Doctor for a medical check-up. Since children will be in school, and Pawan will be in Bank, during our absence, you will be left alone here. Please lock the entrance grill properly, and don't open it to any outsider stranger."

"OK Aunty, I will be careful, "replied Madhu.

On that day, Pawan Kumar could not concentrate his mind properly in Bank. In each fraction of seconds, his mind was flashed with memory of Madhu's entire naked body, her beautiful innocent face, her round erected boobs, her deep navel, her flashy thighs, her small red pussy with tiny pubic hairs, and his fucking to her. He could not resist to get a hard one. He became so restless and horny that he called one of his office staffs.

"Listen, today I am not feeling well. I will leave immediately for my house, and take a rest," he said to him, and afterwards he left the Bank, and reached the Apartment.

It was 1.30PM, afternoon, Madhu remained alone in the flat. She was lying in the bed room of Pawan Kumar which now she thought as if it belonged to her, her own room, her husband's room. She remembered her fucking with Pawan Kumar of last day and night, and today's early morning fuck. She felt a sexual thrill inside her, and thought that this was not enough, she wanted more fucking, now sex with Pawan Kumar was insatiable, she needed more so that she could have a baby from him. She was engrossed in her thought, and in this moment, she heard the sound of calling bell. She wondered who might be at this odd hour as Manasi Aunty, Rupa Aunty and Ritu Aunty would be returning by evening. She got up and went to corridor of the flats near entrance grill to see who it was.

1...34567...17