Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohhh...God! it was Pawan Kumar standing other side of the Grill, smiling after seeing her. Her Uncle, her idol, her lover, her Greek God, and new husband of her body and mind. Hurriedly, she opened the lock of the entrance grill, and welcomed with a sexy smile.

"What's a surprise! How did you arrive from my dream, and landed here to be with me at this hour?" asked Madhu.

"Madhu, my dear wife, I cannot live without you. You have mesmerised me, and I could not work properly in Bank. After reaching Bank, I was thinking only about you, I was disturbed, became restless when I felt you are left alone. I left my works at my desk, and rushed towards you to make love you," said Pawan Kumar excitedly.

Madhu said surprisingly, "My God! For me, you have left your works. Uncle, you should not. After all, it was a Banking works and you are the Manager."

Pawan Kumar replied, "Let my Banking works go to hell for my little Madhu, I am not bothered. I care for my dear Madhu for whom I can do anything as she is little darling of my heart, my lover and my wife now."

Madhu adored and admired this man. She developed more respect towards this man which she felt never before.

She looked at this heavenly looking man, who made her happy, for the first time in her life. She rushed towards him and tightly embraced him' He kissed her on her fore head, on eyelids, on nose, on both the cheeks and lastly on her rosy pouty and lascivious lips. Her two breasts were pressed in his wide chest. He squeezed them little harder. She kept her eyes closed enjoying every minute of the joy which was spreading through her whole body. It was something she waited all her life.

She unfastened the chest buttons of his shirt, and ran her hands across his chest; her fingers thread themselves through the coarse hairs.

Her cheek rested against his chest for a moment, the hairs were brushing against her cheek, and a sexy sweat odour was emanating from her chest hairs. She pulled him closely to her, and inhaled the odour deeply. She gently touched his face, and turned him slight down to face her, and their eyes met. Madhu was able to see the longing in his eyes, and she knew that he saw the desire in her. Their lips connected, at first tentatively. Her arms reached up around his neck from behind and embraced him. She could feel the firm tips of her breasts pressed against his chest more tightly, and the softness of her bosom comfortably snugged at his Rib cage.

He smelt nice. She pushed her tongue to make him open his mouth. He let it slid in. Their tongues danced and swirled. She could sense the quickening passions burning inside him. He brought both hands to the back of her neck, and bringing her mouth deeper inside his, clasping the hairs at the nape of her neck. Madhu had this weird sensation of being powerless to feel anything but the force of his kiss. She wanted him to dominate her, rendering her powerless to do anything but surrender to him.

She could feel his cock pressing up against her lower belly, teasing her with its hardness, and his lust fired her.

During this action, they were so merged with each other that they were completely unaware of the fact that both have stood in the floor of the corridor, and the entrance grill was opened, any passers-by in staircases could watch them.

They came to senses.

"Let us go into the house honey," said Madhu.

She found that addressing him in an endearing manner instead of uncle was not difficult at all, in fact, she was becoming natural. They walked hand in hand into the house and made sure the outside grill doors were locked. Madhu led him into the master bed room of his.

"Since it is my husband's room so it is now my room, and I could do whatever I want in it" said Madhu.

Pawan Kumar was glad that she changed the morning sheets, and made the bed covered with velvet bed sheet and pillows. She dragged him by his hand into the room. They were like teen aged lovers. She closed the door behind them. Pawan Kumar was very much astonished to observe Madhu taking a leading part in their passionate and sexual actions.

Next minute, they both jumped into the bed. It was like a cyclone hitting from nowhere. Grabbing on to each other, kissing, cuddling, grabbing, and pulling all at the same time. They were both beside themselves.

She threw the Saree on floor, next came the petticoat, and she was standing in just with a bra and panty.

His eyes were on her boobs. Madhu always had moderately large and firm boobs.

She looked into his beautiful penetrating eyes. "Do you want to touch them honey?" she asked him.

She knew his answer even before he gently nodded with a smile. She gently unhooked the top, and let it all to the floor. She could see form his looks that he was mesmerised by what he saw.

"Take them sweet heart; they are yours." Said Madhu.

Pawan Kumar was smiling in silent, and wondered what happened to this woman after getting fucked three times by him, and now she was very open in her talking, addressing him differently, and taking a lead part before fucking.

He took them both in his hands, then gently squeezed them, all the time looking into her eyes.

Pawan Kumar by this time was so hot and excited by the pro-action of Madhu that he broke his silent action. His large hands grabbed the tiny panty and pulled it apart, 'snap' the elastic broke, and the panty tore into two parts. He threw it over the heap of clothes and his hands were all over her naked buttocks. He heard her gasp; her eyes were wide open as she looked beyond him. His hands moved expeditiously over her body, a hard tug at nipples, a squeeze of buttocks, and then yanked her legs apart. As his hand explored the hot snatch, a long grunt emanated automatically from her throat.

"Yeah she is wet." He pulled her both legs up bending her into half, and lined his cock over the labia. He inserted his penis into her pussy which was moist by then. He was holding on to his erection with one hand while trying to enter her hole. He gently held it on top of her labia and guided the head into the pussy hole.

"Ahhhh...my god," she squealed, and her eyes opened wide as the hot cock slipped inside spreading her cunt. Entire cock was impaled in one swift stroke, and she cried out loud feeling the girth of it.

"O my god... O my god... O my god... O my god..." she covered her mouth with her hands as she screamed with every thrust.

Pawan Kumar put all his weight over her grabbing her underneath him, and started to fuck her in earnest. Madhu had her arms around his shoulders, and was digging her nails into him. She spread her legs wide to allow his manhood to have free and uninhibited access to her pussy. She clutched him as he started to pound her with slow but hard thrusts. The thick cock had stretched her pussy well and she cried, as he was pinching her flesh hard with each thrust. He could barely hold back as her pussy surrounding his penis was sucking it in a wavelike contraction. Her legs were wrapped around him as he kept moving his manhood in and out of her receptive womb.

He grabbed one of his boobs, and placed his mouth over it sucking in a large part.

"Uggg...Mmmm..." she arched her body in pleasure, and felt her pussy clinched his cock tightly.

His slow and hard thrusts were frustrating her, and she nudged him to go faster, but he continued his way and dug his teeth deep into her flesh.

"Ahhhh... maamm...Ugg... Ugg." She cried.

Now, he started fucking her harder, the room filled with her moans, and the jingling of her anklets with each thrust he made inside her. He made her like a doggy to bend in all fours and started pumping her from behind. He caught hold of her boobs and started humping her.

Madhu forgot everything else and moaned at the top of her

voice, "Aahhhhhhhh...uuhhhhhhhhhh...ssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhh."

Hearing her moan, Pawan Kumar soon started to moan and groan loudly. His giant cock was hard, and it filled her pussy, stretching it with its girth, and his pubic bone landed hard on her clit. That one thrust, that one deep plunge, is all it took, and she screamed when she felt the hot liquid of him was spraying deep in to her ovary. She screamed with the force of her orgasm. Her pussy throbbed in rhythmic contractions around his cock.

So was she. Oh God! she was coming... she screamed as he continuously shot his warm load into her pussy. It was copious in quantity as she could feel it running all over her legs, and on to the bed. She held on to him, and kept moving her pelvis deeper and deeper into his, wanting more and more of his penis into her. She was not sure how long it lasted, but finally he rolled over onto his side. Madhu held on to him tightly, with their bodies pressed against each other, they were lying like that looking into each other's eyes. Not a word was uttered. There was no need for it any now.

Pawan Kumar now realised that he need not teach her further about other postures as now she had become an expert pupil in sex.

Both of them dozed off for quite some times. After sometimes, Madhu opened her eyes when she felt that he was savouring her nipples going from one to the other.

Poor baby! He was really obsessed by her boobs. She was really glad that he was enjoying it as much she did. Both were lying on their sides, clinging with each other all this time. Then suddenly he got up and reached between her legs facing her. She rolled over to her back, and he climbed again in between her legs.

This time her pussy was well lubricated. His penis regained its rocklike hardness, more so than last time. He was gentler this time. There was no hurry. It was like heaven. Her Mangal sutra (a necklace worn by a Hindu woman to signify that she is married) was dangling in the air. He came on top of her. He inserted his cock inside her and started pumping her hard and fast. She moaned heavily He began with slow thrusts, sliding his cock into her pussy which was very slippery still having residue of his cum from the first time. He gradually increased the pace of the plunge. His balls hitting her pelvis with each thrust.

she got her orgasm, she shivered in an uncontrollable manner. Pawan Kumar stopped for a while till she came back from her orgasm. He started pumping her again.

She moaned, "Aaaaaaahhhhh...oohhhhhhhh."

His cock began to grow inside her. He said to her, "Madhu, I am going to come, where should I deposit my seeds?"

She replied at once, "Inside my womb, and I want to feel it."

He pumped even more harder.

She screamed,

"uuuuchhhhhhhhhh...ssssssssssssss...aaahhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhooooooo."

Pawan Kumar too groaned, "Aaaahhhhhhh...Madhhhuuuuuu," and released his cum inside her. They both climaxed at the same time. Each ejaculating pulse of his cock bounced off a trigger point inside her, causing an equally strong contraction in her pussy. Then the last convulsion of his penis was met by a squeeze of her pussy. A spurt of cum from his cock brought another tide of tightening inside her. This went on for what seemed like forever. Then they collapsed on each other, spent and contented.

She embraced him in a tight hug and they kissed passionately.

Madhu said, "I love you my uncle cum husband, you made me a complete woman, I am yours from now."

Pawan Kumar replied, "My dear wife, I will always keep you happy." They remained like that for some time and he took out of his cock inside her.

From that day onwards, Pawan Kumar would fuck Madhu almost every night. In front of all house members, they would act like Uncle and niece, but in night, they would be real husband and wife in bed.

----------- ------------ ---------- -------- -------

As usual Pawan Kumar and Ritu was strolling around the park for their regular evening walk. After making a round of 30 minutes, they came to the bench under a big tree. Every evening, after walking, they would come to this particular bench under the tree, and they would sit for one hour. It was a suitable place for their privacy. Since the bench was under a tree, the surroundings were quite dark as light would not penetrate clearly. The advantage of this bench was that sitting from there they could see every walkers and visitors very clearly but the people nearby could not see them properly. This was the place where Pawan Kumar and Manasi were involved in various amorous activities in past, and it was their favourite place.

Both Pawan Kumar and Ritu sat on the bench, watched the walkers, couples and young lovers embracing and kissing each other. They were sitting very close to each other, and their bodies were touching, but since both were quite matured, they knew what was indecency and in appropriate to touch although they would glance each other secretly. Pawan Kumar would glance her two big round boobs, and she too on his big cock which would be always erect beneath his track suit without underwear, when they would sit together. They were gossiping and discussing on various subjects.

Suddenly, Pawan Kumar asked, "Ritu, if you don't mind, can you tell me something from your past?"

Ritu started telling, "I had a child marriage fixed by my parents. When I attained the age of 18th still in college, I came to my husband's house (my In- laws' house) my husband was in his youth of 24th years. At the start, both of us took some times to know each other. Soon after, we opened ourselves fully. One evening after making love in his apartment, happy tears streamed down my face, we'd only been together for two months, but I had fallen for him. Our approach to sex was open, wild, and free from the start, and I got pregnant after 2 months, and Rupa was born towards end of my 18th years.

He exhibited care, affection, and respect for my body in line with his compassion for my spirit. My attraction to him was overpowering and electric. He seemed too good, too kind, too beautiful to be true. His commitment to being reliable and communicative freed me of my insecurities and doubts. Together, we built the relationship we'd both dreamed of but couldn't find with anyone else. Our love deepened with ease. We both prioritized life's pleasures, laughter, music, art, food, sex, travel, and shared a joyful optimism. For 22years, we were inseparable. We were one. A few weeks before his 46th birthday, he was hit by a car, and died in a road accident. My life changed forever when I found him dead, when I discovered my unconditional love for him couldn't save him from dying. I was sure I found my forever love with him. And then, at 40 years, I was suddenly a widow. Overnight, I lost the fullness we experienced by combining our lives. I was single, and alone as my daughter Rupa was already married by then, and I had a granddaughter already (Kakoli, Rupa's daughter), and part of my identity being his wife had vanished. Our apartment felt empty. I couldn't imagine my future, now which I faced it without him."

Ritu continued and said, "My grief and heartbreak were physically painful and disorienting. It took months to return to sleeping through the night, even longer to make it through a day without hovering on the verge of tears. I was hurt from loneliness, longing for someone I couldn't have, and aching to his company. Each morning felt like a lonely woman with anguish and pain in my heart, and there would be always a thinking, how could I go on without him, again?"

Pawan Kumar hold her hand in his two hands and patted, said in a sympathetic tone, "Ritu, I could understand your problems, it was a great loss for you at the age of 40 years when you were still young. After marriage of Rupa, you both were free from all liabilities, and must have started to enjoy your life with pleasure. Ritu, if I am not wrong, at that time you both were also sexually active."

Ritu said, "Yes, sexually, we both were very active, but becoming a widow wasn't the same as a breakup or divorce at that age when we just started to enjoy our life. My husband and I were separated forever, without choice, and his death had absolutely had a blow upon me, and my desire to be touched, kissed, caressed was like a wildfire that burned brighter and hotter inside me with each passing day."

Pawan Kumar said, "You should have remarried at that time with a suitable partner or should have a male partner like a boyfriend so that the loneliness and physical need of sex in your life could have been fulfilled."

Ritu replied, "Pawan, you see, I come from a very conservative religious background where sex was only between a husband and wife. Losing my husband so suddenly, I found myself bound towards my upbringing/religion/values. I could not decide to make up my own mind about what to do and what to not do. It was unthinkable to becoming sexually active with someone other than my husband. I wanted to get married, as Rupa was already married. I also wanted to be with someone, but society expected me to stay single, wearing a widow's shroud," Ritu confessed.

She added that her husband was the best man, "But society makes it very difficult for widows to move on with their lives. It's like they expect you to stay strong and suffer through life alone with no companion. People talk and you can't even be seen with another man before rumours start doing the rounds about how you are changing men like clothes since the death of your husband."

While they were talking by chance, her Saree pallu (The usually decorated end of a sari that hangs loose when worn) slipped above her shoulder, and her deep cleavage was exposed as she wore a very loose low-neck blouse. She wanted to adjust her pallu, but before that something fell upon on her from the tree above, just on her cleavage.

Ritu and Pawan Kumar both noticed it as some type of insect. It was some types of creepy hairy insect. Before Ritu could do anything, it crawled inside the breasts of Ritu, and Ritu could feel its hairy legs above her breasts inside the blouse.

"Ohhh...my God! it is a hairy caterpillar," said Pawan Kumar in a bewildering tone.

Hearing this, Ritu screamed in fear and panic.

In an alarming tone, Pawan Kumar warned her, "Ritu, don't be panic! I am here with you, just sit still, and don't try to catch it. This critter is of a poisonous species due to its hairy legs. Just open your blouse and bra."

He left for a minute, and came with a small twig falling nearby under the tree. In the meantime, Ritu had made free of her breasts from blouse and bra. He came near to her and squatted before her. In dim light, he could see her round erected big boobs. The creepy hairy insect was sticked in her left breast, just above the areola. He cupped her left breast in his left hand, and in his right hand with the help of the twig, he removed the hairy insect.

Then he advised, "Ritu, we have to leave from here, and to reach home immediately for treatment. Don't wear your bra and blouse, and cover your breasts with your pallu so that people could not notice. Let us move quickly."

While heading towards their Apartment, he said, "This hairy caterpillar has toxin-coated hairs, and when make contact with the skin, they trigger an immune-system reaction, and can cause hives in most people. A stinging sensation, itchy, red rash and numbness could happen in the area of skin, and within minutes, the skin in this area could break out in hives. It can cause allergic reactions. But don't worry, I know how to treat it, and I have anti toxin ointment. But don't tell anybody in the house about it otherwise un necessarily everybody will be worried."

After reaching the Apartment, they entered in to the flat of Pawan Kumar. They entered in to the bed room of Pawan Kumar.

Pawan Kumar said, "Don't be panic. Sit on my bed patiently, and let me do my work."

He bolted the door from inside, and picked out the hair removing tape from his drawer. Then he glanced towards worried face of Ritu, and said, "In our open eyes, we cannot see the legs of caterpillar so first, I have to dislodge and remove the toxin coated hairs completely from your breasts with the help of this hair removing tape."

1...45678...17