Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left her flat and entered in to his flat. He cursed himself that the lady was sick, but he was thinking something else about her. He went to her room, and pushed the door. The room was not bolted from inside, and it was opened. He found Ritu lying in the bed. Her face was pale and ghastly.

"Hello Ritu, how are you?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"I am not well," replied Ritu.

He went near to her and put his hand on her forehead, and found that she was running temperature in her body.

"Ritu, you know I am a Doctor also. You could have sent message through Madhu so that I would have started your treatment by now," he said in a hurt voice.

"I know, I am really sorry," she replied and hesitated to say further.

"Tell me, what actually has happened to you? Rupa told me that you are even unable to walk," asked Pawan Kumar.

She dropped her eyes downward and remained silent.

Pawan Kumar further insisted his question, "Ritu, I am your friend. Tell me."

Ritu clarified, "I have developed a boil near my anus. It is giving me severe pain. Neither I am able to walk, move my body nor able to sleep, and I am having fever due to this."

"Ohhh...shit!" exclaimed Pawan Kumar, "You should have told me this before. Don't worry, by tomorrow morning you will be ok"

He told her he would be back within half an hour, and left the room. He went to a chemist shop, purchased a sterilised blade, cotton and Anti-septic ointment.

He again came to her room with all these things.

He asked her, "Ritu, tell me clearly, what types of panty you wear? Is it cotton or nylon make?"

Ritu replied, "I wear nylon panty."

Pawan Kumar said, "Now, I could diagnose your problems. Due to friction of your panty, a cyst has developed near your anus. It could be a cyst. If not then it could be a fistula. But the exact thing could be known after a close examination. You have to show it to me without shy and hesitation. For a moment think me as a Doctor."

He put on surgical gloves.

"Ritu, what I suggest, you should remove the saree as well as your panty since you have petticoat, "said Pawan Kumar.

Finding no other way, Ritu compromised the situation, she removed her saree first then panty. Now, she was only with her blouse and petticoat. She lay down on her stomach. She hitched up her petticoat a little, and Pawan Kumar could see her legs, her ankles and then her calves. As she kept going higher, he could see her thighs and glimpses of her vast buttocks. Pawan Kumar was getting aroused, and his prick started hardening. She lifted her petticoat almost up to her ass.

She was silent. Her cunt was quivering and she felt that all her juices would now burst out of it. She desperately wanted her petticoat out of her body. Still she was silent. She tried to keep her voice steady, but it obviously betrayed, as the fire within her was on.

Pawan Kumar said," Ritu, let me remove the petticoat also as it may be hindrance to proper examination."

Pawan Kumar's fingers reached the knot of the petticoat string. She helped him to unfasten it, and the rest was done by him. He pulled her petticoat down and down furthers, below her buttocks, thighs, legs and toes.

She was completely naked, there wasn't even a piece of thread attached to her lower body. While Pawan Kumar was removing her petticoat, she wanted to convince Pawan Kumar that she was not shy, and she told him with a husky voice, "What's the point in being shy before you?" as if to suggest that Pawan Kumar was so close to her.

She closed her eyes and completely surrendered herself to this man. His hands reached near her ass cheek folds which were quite fleshy down there, and she felt a soft pressing of his fingers penetrated quite deep into all the way up to her ass hole. He was using both his hands, in a rhythmic way.

''Ahhhhhhh...Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh...'' were the uttering that she was unconsciously making out of her mouth. Oh! It made her feel so... good! As he pressed, she could feel more and more pressures on her bare cunt, which was clearly spoiling the bedsheet underneath. Unknowingly, her fingers went there to touch her clitoris. Her hairy triangle was still hidden from his direct view and at the same time, she was getting a manly touch close to her pleasure zone. He must have sensed her wetness there.

"Ritu, I find it very difficult to locate where the cyst exits in this position, so I advise you to lay on your back, and let us put a pillow below your waist so that when you raise your two legs, your anus could be visible clearly before my eyes," suggested Pawan Kumar.

Ohh...my God! She thought it was a fucking position, and he would see her pussy. She was a bit shy about exposing her cunt, and her dark hairy pubic triangle before him.

But there was no way.

After putting a pillow below her waist, she raised, and widened her legs in a W manner. What a scene! Pawan Kumar's eyes dazzled.

Her pubic area below the abdomen was covered with thick curly pubic hairs in a triangle manner. The pubic hairs further extended to two sides of her outer lips of the cunt (labia majora) as a result her lips were almost invisible, but he could see the long crack of her pussy covered by thick pubic hairs. He wondered Ritu had too much hairs. Just below, about 2 inches from the end of outer lips, he could see her anus.

Her ass hole was very tight. He could see the sphincter muscles in form of a ring. Then he found boil like swelling near the anus just beside the sphincter muscles. It looked yellow as pus had developed inside it. He just touched it in his gloved finger, and Ritu screamed with pain.

"Ritu, Have patience! It is a cyst, and I have to operate it," he said.

Further he said, "This is called anal abscess which is very painful in which a collection of pus develops near the anus. Most anal abscesses are a result of infection from small anal glands. The most common type of abscess is a perianal abscess. This often appears as a painful boil-like swelling near the anus.

pilonidal cyst is a common skin condition that forms in the cleft at the top of the buttocks. It's believed to be caused by a combination of changing hormones (because it occurs after puberty), hair growth, and friction from clothes or from spending a long time sitting. It consists of a small hole or tunnel in the skin that may become infected and fill with fluid or pus. Signs of an infection include pain when sitting or standing, red or sore skin around the area, pus or blood draining from the abscess."

"Ritu, now get ready, I will operate now, and there will be slight pain," he said.

He stretched her ass hole in thumb and other finger of his left hand. In his right hand he was holding the sterilised blade. While he stretched her ass hole, he noticed that her outer lips of the cunt opened automatically. He could see the fleshy plump outer lips (Labia majora) of her vulva. Beneath this fleshy folder, he could see the brown labia, her inner lips, opening gate to her cunt hole. Just above the inner lips, her clitoral hood was clearly visible.

Without wasting his time, he ran the blade in the side of the cyst, and a small hole was created there. Then he squeezed there, and a small stream of pus mixed with blood came out and fell near her outer lips, and in pubic hairs. Ritu started screaming with severe pain, but Pawan Kumar squeezed it till the last contents of pus and blood came out. With cotton, he cleaned the cyst area, he wiped the pus scattered on her outer lips and pubic area.

A foul odour spread in the entire room.

"Don't move, I have to clean the entire area with Dettol water (An antiseptic liquid) and to apply Anti-septic cream.

He opened his gloves, washed his hands. Then he poured the Dettol, got mixed it with water, and dipped a big piece of cotton in it. Ritu was watching everything. My God! she felt within a second her pain had vanished miraculously. She told him about it. Smile came to her face.

Pawan Kumar came near to her. In his left hand, he stretched the area of cyst, and with wet cotton in his right hand, he sponged the area. By this time, the inner lips of her cunt had already parted due to stretch of her ass hole, and Pawan Kumar could see the pink inner walls of her cunt. In the process of cleaning, his two fingers of left hand already entered in to her cunt hole. Her dilated cunt had already admitted his fingers. Although she was tight, but his fingers easily slid inside her, feeling her rubbery entrance.

Pawan Kumar's touch and entry of his fingers in her cunt had such an incredibly arousing feeling that Ritu could feel herself leaking. Pawan Kumar then started sponge her outer labia along with her pubic area on the pubic hairs. Simultaneously, she was feeling of his touch in her outer labia, brush of his fingers on her pubic hairs, and the moving of his fingers in and out of her cunt. Her leg jerked, her clit felt huge; it was as if connected with her nipples; every time he touched her clit, her nipples puckered. She gasped loudly as he pushed the fingers into her pussy. It seemed as if he was checking to see how much he could stretch her pussy. Her juices were running down the crack of her butt. Oh God, it felt so good.

Pawan Kumar smiled, sponged her cunt juices also but did not react anything as if everything was normal.

Then he applied the Anti-septic ointment there. He finished his job, and Ritu also put on her saree.

Pawan Kumar said, "Now, you are completely ok. But one problem is left that is I have to ascertain whether this one is a cyst or Fistula. If this is cyst then no problem, if it is fistula then we have to take help from a surgeon. Tomorrow, I will confirm what it is." said Pawan Kumar, and left her room.

It was Sunday evening. Due to sickness of Ritu, Pawan Kumar stopped going to park for evening walk. Last evening, he operated on her cyst. Now, nobody was there in other two flats as Manasi and Rupa were taking rest in their respective flats. Madhu and all the children had gone outside. There was a calm and quiet atmosphere. He entered in to the room of Ritu. Ritu was lying in the bed, and was reading a book.

"Hiiiiii...Ritu, how is your health today?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"I am fine today. No pain and no fever. I am quite fit. You must have a Midas touch; the cyst is vanished from there." replied Ritu in a jubilant face.

Today her face was looking very bright and sexy.

"But the danger is not overcome until I ascertain further. You see, the fistula has a rooted vein spread inside the Anus. The Doctors uproot the origin by surgery. So, I have to examine inside your anus whether there is any lump there in. Please be ready for examination like yesterday." advised Pawan Kumar.

Ritu removed her saree, panty and petticoat, and lay on her back. She raised and widened her legs putting pillow under her waist.

"You need to start trimming your pubic hairs. Your lips are almost invisible. You may feel embarrassment during your periods when these hairs will be sticky," said Pawan Kumar.

Ritu felt very shy and said, "Thanks, I will take care in future."

Her outer lips of pussy were parted. He could see the pink pussy walls through her inner lips. He touched her ass hole.

"Sorry, Ritu, today I have forgotten to bring gloves so I have to insert my finger without glove, and I never mind," said Pawan Kumar. He noticed a thin cut line near her ass hole which was the mark of her cyst which he operated last evening.

He tried to insert his finger inside but it would not go further.

"Your ass hole is very tight. Even if you put your finger there it will grasp it. It will hold it tight. This is due to special muscles called sphincter muscles.

It's a muscular ring, and it keeps the ass hole closed tightly. I will show you how it works. I was apprehending this so I have brought a special cream for greasiness" Said Pawan Kumar.

He put his hands on her ample ass cheeks and caressed them, his touch was very tender and loving, and made her passionate. She moved her ass cheeks from side to side seductively and playfully. He tried to open up her ass hole, put his hands on either side of her ass, and spread it, exposing her tight and puckered asshole. He applied the special cream to his fingers, and then put some cream on her asshole. He spread it on her ass with his fingers.

Ohhh! It tickled her, and she moved her ass.

He said," It is wrinkled and is closed tightly."

Ritu was looking at his action. He pushed his cream coated finger in her bum hole slowly.

Ohhh god! she could feel his finger enter her asshole, and then slid past her anal ring. Her anal ring tightened around Pawan Kumar's finger, and squeezed it tightly. She could feel the finger rotates in her ass, feeling the soft walls of her large intestine.

"Ritu, I am checking whether there are any lumps inside," said he.

Now Ritu could feel a new kind of sexual thrill and sensation which was passing through her entire body. This was the first time in her life some body invaded her virgin ass hole.

She thought to tell him "Come on Pawan! fuck my asshole with your finger! That feels so nice! Fuck it! Ohhh Pawan! Put your finger deeply there." But she remained silent.

The finger touched her sphincter, and could not go in easily. He moved the finger sideways, and found some small gap and pushed it hard. Ohhh! his finger went in, dilating her anal ring. Now, He paused at the anal ring, and moved his finger in circular fashion to loosen the tightness of it. Pawan Kumar was bending near her ass hole, and she could feel his hot breath near her ass hole and cunt.

Ritu was very hot by this time then something unusual happened. She had an orgasm, her pussy juices gushed out, and sprinkled on the face of Pawan Kumar.

"Ohhh...my God! Ritu, what happened? You have come in my face," exclaimed Pawan Kumar with surprise, lifted his face and looked in to her eyes.

She could not meet his eyes. With too much shyness and in nervous tone, she fumbled, "Mmmmm...sorry! I could not control myself."

Her pussy juices were draining out from her cunt hole, and were rolled down towards her ass hole. She could see the sprinkles of light-coloured white drops in the entire face of Pawan Kumar.

Pawan Kumar said, "Ritu, It's OK, It's natural after so many years. You should not be ashamed of it. But your pussy juices are valuable for me. I want to taste it. Let me clean your all pussy juices."

Then he started slurping in the sides of her outer lips, the sides of her thighs and her ass hole. She could feel his hot tongue near her vulva, near her thighs, and she felt the tip of his tongue inside her ass hole. His tongue could not leave a single place where her cum was there. He continued to run his tongue across her inner thighs and trying to get a look at her pussy.

Pawan Kumar spread her legs as wide as they would go. He got between them and lay down admiring her pussy. Her prominent mons that swelled up from her tummy had a smattering of straight black thick hairs, and her outer labia were plump and covered by hairs in two sides. They were parted exposing her thin, bright-brown inner lips that surrounded her clit, and ended at the dark entrance to her vagina. He planted a big kiss on her pussy causing Ritu to sigh.

"You've got a gorgeous pussy," he told her as he inhaled the heady aroma of her sex.

As he complied, she continued to moan, "That's it,

ohhhhhh...aaaaaaaahhhhhh...It is very nice, up and down slowly, let your tongue

separate the folds ... Ohhhh, God, that's it, ...don't stop."

Ritu was running her fingers through his hair, and had her neck bent back staring at the ceiling. "Let your tongue explore every fold, just concentrate on the lips for now, Ohhh...Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...that's right, My Pawan"

When he let his tongue explore between her slit a little, the folds opened up. Ritu spread her legs even wider. Her heavy breasts were dangling out, and it was a sight to watch her moaning in lust and pleasure.

He ran his tongue across her pussy, and enjoyed the sensation of the smooth skin giving way beside her slit. Then Pawan Kumar widened the inner lips of her cunt with the tips of his fingers of both hands, parted it, and inserted his tongue inside her pinkish red wall of her cunt hole. He began sucking on her clit, now almost twice its normal size. He easily slipped one, then two and finally three fingers inside her very wet and very hot vagina. As he sucked and licked her clit while finger-fucking Ritu, she had her hands on the sides of his head pulling his face into her pussy.

Ritu grabbed the back of his head, and pressed his face down into her, "Ohhhhh, lick my clit" she said as she let out a shutter, pulling his head up to the top of her slit.

He ran his tongue all around and then found the spot where she jumped as he hit it.

"Yes, Ohhh ...slowly, that's it, ... oh... God... I haven't been eaten like this in years" Ritu said.

She was moaning loudly as her orgasm closed in on her. She let out a scream as she came. She was pulling his face into her pussy wildly as he felt a rush of liquid from her pussy. This time, the orgasm was very huge. Ritu kept on screaming, "Yes, ...Yes, ... Yes...Pawan...Pawan...Pawan."

Ritu climaxed with a loud "Ahhhhh."

She pushed her pelvis into his face, grinding her clit on his lips as her orgasm took hold. He had never experienced an orgasm so violent; her whole body shook and jerked. Finally, after a full minute, she calmed down, released his head, and opened her eyes.

After a brief interval, Pawan Kumar again started licking inside her clit after slurping all the cunt juices. He let his tongue explore some more.

"Ohh, ... Yes, right there...Pawan" Ritu said as he slid his tongue down to the base of her slit.

"Lick me right there, above my asshole," cried she.

As he did this, he felt a rush of warm liquid stream out from her love hole.

"Oh God, don't stop that, keep on sucking my Goddamn pussy," Ritu screamed as he made little circles around the little bump that was her clit.

"Suck on it gently, Now, Pawan," Ritu said as she ran her hands across his hair again.

"MMmmm...yes... yes...yes," she moaned as he did this.

He was working across the folds of skin inside his mouth with his tongue, and started to press his head down on her with her hands again. He began to recognize the difference in texture between the smooth clit and the slightly rougher clitoral hood. As he sucked it all in his mouth, he probed her clit with the end of his tongue.

Screaming out his name, and thrashing her legs around, she began to grunt, "Oh, God, another, another one ... oh yes, don't stop sucking... keep going, ... keep going, suck it, lick me, make me cum again, ... nowwwwww ahhhhhh."

After that one, she relaxed her hands from the death grip she had on him and gently pulled him up towards her. He slid up her body, feeling the wetness between her legs slide across his chest, then his belly. "That was a really, really good one, Pawan," she said. "You want to fuck me now?"

Ritu reached down and pushed on his shorts "Take them off quickly now" she ordered.

As he did so, she grabbed his cock, and put it at the entrance to her pussy. "I need you inside me, now," she said, "Just put it in, I'm about to cum again."

Ritu said as he felt his cock slip into her in one quick motion.

"Oh God, yes ...yes, I wanted to suck on you first and make this last, but I can't wait. Just fuck me now quickly ... I'm Cumming ... Oh God...yessssssssss... you are making me cum again. Don't move, just hold it in deep inside," she screamed.

Now his horny Ritu was totally naked underneath him and was looking like a sex Goddess.

He could hardly believe what he was hearing from the mouth of a widow of 54 years, thirsty for sex for the last 14 years, and till now had already multi orgasms. He sat up on his haunches and grasped the shaft of his cock, and swiped it up and down her open cleft coming to rest at her dark opening. With two fingers, he pressed down on his cock, and watched in amazement as her vagina dilated and admitted him.

1...678910...17