Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 04

Story Info
A little Adventure of Pawan Kumar.
79.5k words
4.24
36.1k
20

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kakoli was the nicest girl amongst three girls of the households. She was the eldest girl of Rupa, and was doing her master degree in the university. Pawan Kumar liked her very much. When he first came to the Apartment five years ago, Kakoli was a teen girl studying in 11th class. Over the years, this sweet teen girl had been groomed in to a big girl of 21 years. The most surprising of the fact was she resembled Rupa hundred percent. She was the replica of Rupa, a young Rupa. She was very beautiful, and had an innocent face. As Pawan Kumar was fucking Rupa, and fathered a son to Rupa, he was always considering Kakoli as his own daughter. Since she was a bright student, Pawan Kumar at his own expenses purchased a computer with Internet access for further improvement in her studies. The computer was installed in one of the vacant rooms, adjunct to the room where Tapan and Aprajita were staying for brief period. This room was converted in to study room for girls where they would study in afternoon after returning from college, and also in evening. Pawan Kumar's Bank was fully computerised now, and most often he would use his official computer whole day in his cabin. On few rare occasions, he would use his computer in flat only when he would require to send some e-mails, that also in night after study hours of the girls. He did not want to disturb Kakoli who was using computer in evening.

Kakoli had now become a well conversant in usage of computer. Since it was a new concept, she was always proud of her knowledge of computer than other two girls, even sometimes she thought she knew more about computer usages than uncle. She had a pre-conceived notion that the usage of computer was for her generation, for young generation, not for old people like uncle. She had never seen uncle to use computer at home. Little did she know that uncle had become a master of computer as whole day he was doing his Bank work through computer only.

One fine morning, Pawan Kumar was sitting on sofa in hall, and reading the newspaper. He was remembering Aprajita, how she used to serve morning coffee in his bed, and how he used to fuck her. Now she was pregnant with his baby for 5 months, and her mother Payal was also pregnant with his baby for 3 months. He was engrossed in thoughts of these two ladies. In the meantime, Kakoli entered with a cup of hot coffee, greeted him by touching his feet, and served him coffee. He was sipping his coffee, and Kakoli was standing beside him.

Rupa entered in to hall, and said to her daughter, "Kakoli, today you have to come back from university as early as possible because you have to go to beauty parlour for your make up as in evening the prospective groom for you and his family along with match maker are visiting to see you."

Then she turned towards Pawan Kumar, and said, "Dada, you have to also come back from bank at the earliest as in absence of my husband, you have to discuss with them being a guardian of Kakoli. The Intermediary (Match maker) had arranged for photo exchange of both the boy and our Kakoli. The boy is no doubt very handsome and in good job. Today the boy (prospective groom for Kakoli) will appear physically, and both the families have to take a final decision about marriage. Since you are like a father and guardian to Kakoli, your presence and decision is very much required and essential."

He remembered Rupa was telling him that they were searching a suitable groom for Kakoli. Once she completes her master degree, they would fix her marriage.

In the meantime, Manasi also entered, and said, "Good fortune heralds to these two families. I am very happy that Kakoli's marriage is going to be fixed. May God bless these two families. Another good news is that my daughter-in-law Aprajita is pregnant."

Everybody was pleased to hear this news, and Pawan Kumar smiled.

In the evening, Pawan Kumar returned to his flat early. Since his flat was bigger, his drawing room was straightened, and was decorated nicely by the family, some extra cushions were put in the drawing room. Immediately, he changed himself to a clean and ironed dress. Kakoli's face was glazing, her hairs were straightened and falling on near her waist due to handiwork at beauty parlour. Kakoli was transformed in to a beautiful girl like a princess.

Around,7.00pm in evening, the guests arrived. Pawan Kumar ushered them to drawing room. The guests were Mr. Sujit Majumdar, aged 49 years (Father of the boy), he was staggering, and held a walking stick. He was suffering from Parkinson disease in his left leg. Pawan Kumar helped him to sit on the sofa, and Pawan Kumar felt pity for him as he was suffering from such disease at this young age, almost 10 years junior to him. Mrs.Rakhi Majumdar, wife of Mr. Sujit (Mother of the boy) was around 44 years old, she was very beautiful, looked quite young as if in her thirtieth, wearing a thick gold necklace which hung in the middle of her cleavage, and a gold rimmed glass above her nose which added her beauty. She had prominent breasts of 36, the outline of which were visible under her pallu. Biswajit, the prospective groom(boy),25 years old, a fair, handsome and tall, dashing youth who was an officer in MNC at Chennai with a boyish look, Moushumi, aged 20 years, the very beautiful younger sister of Biswajit, she was married just 6 months before, and Miss Rimi,the bubbly youngest sister aged 18 years of Biswajit along with Match maker.

Pawan Kumar and Rupa started discussion with the parents of the boy. During course of discussion, it was revealed that Mr. Sujit belonged to Kolkata, and had paternal property in Kolkata. Since his son Biswajit (the boy) was doing the job at Chennai, at present he was settled at Chennai with his family.

During this moment, Kakoli dressed in elegant saree, entered the hall with plates of sweets and tea for their refreshment. All the family members of the prospective groom including the boy stared at Kakoli with astonishment as if they were mesmerized by her beauty. She was looking gorgeous in her saree which she wore for the first time. She touched the feet of the parents. She was looking like a bride, a rich beautiful, sexy long-haired, love Goddess descended from heaven to grace the occasion, moving around exuding divine feminine charm, beauty and sexuality. Pawan Kumar noticed the entire family members of the boy looking at Kakoli with admiration, appreciation and Moushumi looking at her beauty with envy and the boy was looking at her with desire.

The suitor was simply eyeing Kakoli in such an intense gaze that as if he had never seen such a beautiful girl in his life. The parents of the boy asked few questions to Kakoli about her study and career.

Pawan Kumar said, "As per the modern trend, let us leave the boy and the girl sometime for their discussion. Let them decide whether they are agreed for the marriage or not."

Both Kakoli and Biswajit entered in to the bed room of Pawan Kumar. Both of them liked each other, and after some personal interviews, discussion between themselves, they agreed to marry each other.

In the meantime, both the families liked the prospective bride and groom. The matchmaker performed a go between the two families. Then suddenly Kakoli and Biswajit came out and walked in to hall, and consented their approval for marrying each other. Since there was mutual agreement between the prospective bride and groom that they would like to marry, and both the families agreed, they fixed a date after 15 days for their engagement.

Kakoli's father reached Kolkata after taking leave for few days, the engagement ceremony was held in a Temple, and it was decided that the marriage ceremony would take place after the completion of Kakoli's university examination. Pawan Kumar had taken active and leading part in the ceremony as if he was the real father of Kakoli.

- - -- -- --

One night, after finishing his dinner, and before going to bed, Pawan Kumar remembered that he had to send some urgent e-mails. He entered in to the study room, switched on the computer. He turned the computer on and was greeted by a Windows XP password-entry screen for a user named "Kakoli." He typed "password" and hit ENTER. And of course, it worked. The computer unlocked to reveal a desktop with a picture of the valley of roses in a green hill as its background. Yup, definitely a girl's computer, he thought this kid Kakoli had good choice. While doing this, suddenly, a small piece of paper got slipped away under the cover of computer desk. Pawan Kumar thought Kakoli might have placed some important paper under the cover of table which was the usual habits of these youngsters. He picked up the piece of paper from the floor, and casually looked in to the contents of paper. The paper contained, 'Kakoli007@gmail.com, Pass word-Debashree'. Pawan Kumar could understand that it was Kakoli's Gmail account, and pass word was in the name of her younger sister. He thought how this young girl was so negligent to mention her pass word in a piece of paper rather she should remember it in her memory. Suddenly, he thought to open her e-mail which was not proper ethically. At this point, he felt it's worth noting that he had no bad intention. He wasn't on some mission to invade this poor girl's privacy. He wasn't looking to steal anyone's identity. He was simply curious.

He logged on the Gmail, and Kakoli's Gmail window was opened. He found several mails received from a girl named Sonali. These were nothing, all about casual girlish conversation, but he found several attachments sent by this girl called Sonali to Kakoli, but the contents of the attachments were deleted. He apprehended that those attachments must be downloaded somewhere in the computer. There were seven folders on the desktop along with a small assortment of program icons: Microsoft Word, Photoshop, a program for live-streaming video that he had never heard of, etc. The seven folders were labelled, from top to bottom: "music", "movies", "pictures", "art", "writing", "video", and finally "logs."

Call it the power of placement, but he clicked on "logs" first mainly because every other folder had a name that was self-explanatory. The "logs" folder contained over a dozen Word documents. The name of each document was a month followed by a year, starting on "January, 2012" and ending with "June, 2012." The computer itself was from the mid-2000s at the latest. He started skimming through the earliest log. Ohhhh ... my god, there were some xxx jpg pictures in it along with about 20 Human Digest stories, he found a lot of different kinds of porn stories including Indian erotic stories. Then he clicked on "movies" folder. Noooo...he thought, he could not believe himself, there were around 25 nos of porn movies in that folder, most of those were American and Chinese. He opened her browser History for last 3 weeks, and found Facebook, a few sports blogs, her summer syllabus, a few joke sites. He scrolled further, then he saw a porn site. "Lesbian Cheerleaders" was in the URL. he scrolled further, seeing a dozen or so porn tube sites in her history, he saw a dirty story site. What was it she was reading and watching? He closed the browser and logged off of Windows.

The innocent face of Kakoli was flashing in his mind which now appeared to be very deceptive. Pawan Kumar was very much disturbed, and he could not sleep in bed.

The thought of his dear Kakoli feeling desperate for sex turned him on. Initially, he was shocked but soon realised that it was natural and even she should enjoy as she had become a big girl now. She had already reached for her marriageable age, and her marriage had already been fixed. Now one thing was for sure, she was sex starved and desperately needed sex.

In the morning, Kakoli greeted him, "Good morning, Uncle!"

He replied, "Very good morning, dear."

She just used her innocent smile at him while serving coffee to him, when she caught him staring at her.

He asked her casually about her study. Then smilingly, he asked," Kakoli, tell me who is your best friend?"

She giggled, and replied," Sonali is my best friend. She is wealthy daughter of a very rich business man, and she never mixed up with anybody except me, a sweet friend of mine."

He replied," So, nice."

Without her notice, he continued staring at her body from the corner of his eyes. The things that made him horny most were her big boobs, fair skin and her long black hair. From today morning, he was seeing her as a woman.

In the meantime, Rupa entered, and said to her daughter, "Kakoli, today, by afternoon we (Manasi and herself) are going to visit temple along with the kids. It would be late by the time we return. Since you will be alone, close the entrance grill properly, and don't sleep, concentrate on your studies."

Pawan Kumar asked, "Why? Are you not going to university today?"

Kakoli replied, "Uncle, today we have no classes."

Pawan Kumar could not concentrate his mind in working. His sixth sense was apprehending something. He decided to make a surprise visit to Apartment. He left the Bank. After reaching, he carefully opened the main entrance grill with duplicate key in a noiseless manner. Then with a slow and noiseless step, he reached his flat, and very slowly tapped the entrance door. Surprisingly, it was not latched from inside, he entered in to the flat and proceeded towards study room in a slow manner.

When her mother and Manasi Aunt left with the kids, Kakoli found herself alone. She closed the entrance grill, locked it properly. She properly inspected the lock of entrance grill, which was satisfactory. Then she entered the flat of Pawan Kumar, and did not think it necessary to lock from inside as the main entrance grill was locked properly. She entered the study room. She knew how to enjoy herself when alone, and she thought this type of opportunity would come occasionally. First of all, she opened all of her dresses, and became completely naked. She was always very proud of her body, she had a slender body with soft, round and erected boobs of 34 B sizes. She had puffed nipples with small circled brownish acerolas around it. She had slim waist ended with very rounded heart shaped wide buttocks. After becoming completely naked, she sat on the computer chair, and opened the computer.

She started to watch her very favourite erotic movie sent by Sonali which she had downloaded. The moment the fucking scene started in the screen of computer, she started masturbating herself.

In the meantime, Pawan Kumar entered. The door was slightly opened, and a sound of movie was coming from inside Slowly, Pawan Kumar inched the door open, and peeked around it. His computer was far away near the side corner of the room. Kakoli was sitting on the computer chair before the computer. Pawan Kumar got a tremendous shock. In an instance he realised that she was watching one of the porno movies, and it was all too obvious she was enjoying it. She was completely naked, and was masturbating with her finger. Sprawled on the chair, she was completely naked, she began to run her hands up the sides of her body, leading a trail from her hips up her rib cage, then across the underside of her luscious boobs.

Two big boobs were bouncing. Her left hand was fondling one of the boobs, every so often tweaking or twisting the nipple, which was showing signs of arousal. Her other hand was down in between her two thighs. From distance, he could see the thick bush of pubic hairs surrounded the area of her mound. She was watching the computer screen, but with her eyes half closed, and with moaning sounds from her open mouth. As he watched, she withdrew her hand from her cunt and put the fingers, one by one, into her mouth and sucked them, closing her eyes as she did so and murmuring unintelligible words to herself. As her fingers trailed under her nipples, Kakoli reached up with her thumb and forefinger, and began tweaking her nipples.

This had gotten Pawan Kumar too much excited. His cock was practically ready to let itself out of his underwear, and by this point he had been lightly stroking it absentmindedly. Not being able to stand it anymore, he unzipped his trouser, pushed aside his underwear, and let his cock spring free. It was already leaking precum out of the tip, so he began to slide his hand up and down, spreading the lubrication all around.

As he continued to watch Kakoli from half opened door, she had gone from lightly tweaking her nipples to roughly pulling on them with her right hand. Her left hand had slid down to her cunt, which Pawan Kumar could now see was completely engorged and aroused, topped off with a pubic mound that was nicely trimmed into a "V" shape. She began to rub and pull faster, and Pawan Kumar could tell that she was about ready to cum. He began to pull on his cock, matching her movements with his stroking.

Finally, the girl leaned back against the computer desk, and began to plunge two fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. She began to moan, increasing her tempo, and intensity on her motions, until finally she threw her head back with a scream. She quickly removed her fingers from her cunt, and grounded them against her clit, and as Pawan Kumar watched her bring herself to the brink of an orgasm, he too was about ready to explode. What he saw next he never forgot.

About 5 seconds after she had taken her dripping fingers out of her cunt, and began to rub her clit, she suddenly spread her legs and gripped the edge of the computer desk with her free hand. She screamed out, and suddenly Pawan Kumar saw a gush of liquid came squirting out from her pussy in a stream that went about 2 feet out. She began to shake her black mane back and forth, continuing to gush out an amazing orgasm that lasted for a half-minute. This was too much for Pawan Kumar - he had heard about women having squirting orgasms, but seeing one right before his eyes pushed him over the edge.

He remembered, in the morning, he watched her boobs, and he had been right about her nipples - the areolas were about the size of a quarter, but the nipples themselves were standing straight out about a full half-inch. Her tits were large and firm, swaying only slightly as her body was moving on the chair. Pawan Kumar marvelled at Kakoli's body even more. Her ass was perfectly round, tanned... and no tan lines. And her pussy had a small patch of neatly trimmed dark hair. She was smiling, for some reason, and she went back to check the computer again.

Kakolii took her hands, and began running her fingers around her nipples. She stroked around the edge, grazing her fingers across the buds sticking out. Pawan Kumar could see that she was getting really aroused, as she began to get flushed around her neck and chest. Kakoli then trailed her left hand down to her cunt and began stroking her clit lightly, back and forth. Since she was not far away from the door, Pawan Kumar could hear the sound of her moaning, along with the wet sounds of her fingers sliding in and out of her hot, quivering mound.

Pawan Kumar realized at that moment that he had a rock-hard erection, and that he had to do something about it. He pulled his cock out from his shorts and began to gently rub the head. He also took a step forward to get a better viewpoint.

By this point, Kakoli was on the brink of her orgasm. She was rubbing furiously over her clit, and her fingernails began to dig into her nipples. Her breath was coming in gasps, her eyes closed with concentration. This was too much for Pawan Kumar, he had heard about girls having squirting orgasms, but seeing one right before his eyes pushed him over the edge. His cock in his trousers was already hard, and this action caused it to really stand out. He watched Kakoli as she was now half turned so that she could still see the computer screen but could run her hand over her cunt, pulling aside the cunt lips, her other hand had to leave her boob to brace herself against the arm of the chair, and the forlorn boob bounced once before she began to rub it, catlike, against the back of chair.