All Comments on 'Donor'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Liked it but..

Really good idea with the dual mechanisms of the video sex and the actual sex. Good hardening descriptions of both.

I thought the ending of the narrator and Kelly getting together was superfluous. Perhaps a better way to end would be to imagine the anticipation of the next visit.

Dafydd1Dafydd1almost 17 years ago
Sensory overload - I loved it.

This story hit multiple buttons for me: a medical setting; the idea of a kind of electrode-studded condom (brilliant!) over the donor's cock; the semi-helpless position face down on a couch, with legs spread yet no violence, cruelty or exploitation; the beautiful assistant, only too happy to help; the extended delay before he was allowed to finally reach orgasm – all justified under the cloak of medical necessity…..so many great elements.

Hopefully there is more to come, too, as it is headed 'Part 1' and the closing paragraphs indicate a developing relationship with Kelly. I, for one, am certainly looking forward to more donor sessions.

Dafydd.

sex6969sex6969almost 16 years ago
Amazing

I read alot of erotic stories but this one is great. I love the way it is so descriptive. It is a great turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuckin A

This story was fuckin awesome. I came three times just reading it. I have read quite a few sex stories and I've got to say this was one of the best.

DischargeDischargeover 12 years ago
Thanks

I've really enjoyed your story, Tony. A great way of writing and extremly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read

Unusual approach, graphically and well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous