Donovan Chronicles: Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I put a box of your clothes in the bedroom; I thought you might wanna get out of those cab clothes" Gale quietly says.

"Uh, yeah, uh, thanks Gale; I'll be out in just a minute" Donovan responds quickly and nervously.

"Oh, don't you worry about it, take as long as you want; nobody uses this bathroom anymore except for Vicky now that Mike's gone" Gale says as he sees her leaving the room and shutting the door behind her. "Vicky" Donovan says to himself, "I wonder if she's the reading girl in the other room". Suddenly his mind remembers the razor he picked up and the thoughts of her keeping herself trimmed and shaved entered his mind.

He can feel his cock growing, the picture in his mind of her shaved pussy; her lips exposed for all to see once she removes her panties. Donovan begins to get aroused, his cock expanding and growing in front of him. He wonders if Gale could see him cleaning himself earlier and the embarrassment of getting caught by her makes his dick start to go limp as he's stroking it. He looks up again and can now see a figure standing in front of the mirror, almost as though oblivious to the fact that someone else was in the shower. He can smell a hint of flowers over the smell of his soap that swirled down the drain; it looks like it could be Vicky; as James, he would imagine, would look much different. Without hesitation he can see her turn her head towards his direction; he doesn't want to appear as though he was staring, so he quickly turns and tilts his head up as if he was rinsing his hair. When he brings his head back down he notices the figure was gone but above the shower door the blue towel now drapes; darkening the light coming through the doors and hiding him slightly behind it.

Donovan enters his new room, hair still wet from the shower he had just taken, as his damp body sticks to his clothes. He shuts the door quietly, grabs a box from off the bed, and pulls out some neatly folded clothes; among them a red and black printed t-shirt and a pair of dark brown khaki shorts. He removes his now damp clothes and places them in a pile directly in front of him; standing naked he remembers the incident back at his old house, and how he ended up exposing himself to a complete stranger because of his clumsiness. The box of clothes did not contain any of his underwear; he didn't feel like wearing the same pair he just removed, so he decided to put the shorts on without a fuss. He made sure he was extra cautious in zipping them up; he has vivid memories of catching his dick in a zipper when he was much younger, and his mom washing the blood off if it while he thought it was going to die and fall off.

He steps out of his room and heads down the hall where he can hear chatter to his left and steers himself towards that direction. He turns the corner and sees a long dining room table adorned with plates, silverware and cloth napkins. As he enters the room he can see Gale and Vicky standing near the kitchen counter; leaning against the refrigerator is an older man, wearing thin bifocals. He quickly sizes him up; noticing his light khakis nicely pleated, the bottom of his pants covering the tops of his feet that are shielded only by a pair of gray wool socks. The dark blue button down shirt he is wearing, tucked inside his khakis, as the top button lies undone exposing the bottom of his neck. His hair is a light shade of brown, neatly concealing fine gray hairs that are more pronounced above his ears and near the base of his neck resting on the collar. He notices Donovan and calls out his name.

"Donovan, we were just talking about you, come, let's sit down and eat; I don't know about you guys but I'm starving" James says. Donovan walks into the dining room, James motions for him to take the chair at the end of the table. Gale sits to his right, Vicky to his left and James directly across from him; he notices no food is on the table and a moment later Gale realizes it too. As Gale gets out of her chair James looks at Donovan and says "I hope the trip was ok, Gale had the movers load your stuff up into our garage". "I have to go into work early again tomorrow morning and I'll see if I can come home for a couple of hours to give you a hand; I can only stay for a little bit; then I have to head back to work". Donovan politely responds. "That's ok Mr. Vitter; I only got a few things; it won't take me long to clear them outta your garage."

Gale approaches the table with a large casserole pan in her hands "Oh, Vicki can give you a hand, can't you Vicky" she says while nodding in her direction.

Vicky responds "Yeah sure mom" then looks at Donovan "it won't' be a problem".

Gale starts plating James a pasta dish Donovan has never seen before; he takes the cloth napkin that's on top of his plate and sets it in his lap. James looks at Vicky and says "So kiddo, what you have planned this evening?" Vicky responds, "I'm going to Carla's house, it's her birthday and her family is inviting a few of us over". Vicky likes to say parental's are involved every time she goes to any of her friends house; it puts her parents at ease that nothing bad is going to happen. The truth is the only time she goes to a friend's house is when their parents aren't home; usually this is when they throw a party, but her parents are too naive to be any wiser. "Oh that's nice, hey; you should bring Donovan along with you; maybe he can meet some friends" Gale sales cheerfully. Donovan can already tell that Gale might be a control freak, he feels embarrassed that she would put him in this position, forcing her daughter to allow him to tag along. "Uh, sure, yeah, why not; we can catch up; last time I saw you, you were eating sand with a plastic bucket on your head." Vicky says while giggling.

Donovan likes the way she laughs, her blond wavy hair bouncing off her shoulders, her chuckles heave her breasts forward. Donovan can't help but notice the strong resemblance her and her mother share; how they dress in a similar fashion; how they wear as little clothes as possible. Donovan notices that on her right wrist she is wearing a black threaded band with a silver charm in the shape of a clover; a matching necklace with a heart pendant resting in the crevice of her chest. He looks at her and says "Sounds great, never seen a tar heel before" he quips, but only James and Vicky catches the sports reference; Gale sitting, starring at Donovan with a puzzled look on her face.

They finish dinner and Vicky motions Donovan to follow her; they step outside on the porch and move down the stairs; his hand sliding on the white banister; he can feel the slickness of the latex paint that covers it. As his eyes focus on were his feet are going, he catches a glimpse of the dark blue jeans Vicky is wearing. Brown stitching lines the pockets; a small swirl caresses her right pocket distorted from the cheek that lies underneath it. A belt made of small silver chain flows through the belt loops, her tight jeans stretching to contain her well-rounded ass.

Vicky pulls a set of keys from her pocket, presses a button on her key ring and lights flash on a small car across the street. As Donovan steps off the curb, the glow from the street light highlights the polished blue finish of a VW Jetta. He moves around the front of the vehicle and approaches the driver's side door, snaking in-between Vicky and her car he opens the door for her. Vicky is taken back by the gesture; at first seeming confused that maybe he thought he would be driving. Vicky enters the car and Donovan gently shuts the door behind her, he quickly walks around the back of the car and climbs in the passenger side as Vicky starts the car.

Donovan is immediately greeted by the blaring sounds of Eminem, he is taken back slightly by the choice of music Vicky is listening too; he imagined something more rock and less urban. Vicky quickly turns the dial down and asks Donovan "So what was Ohio like".

"Uh, well, nothing too great; it was pretty quite in my neighborhood" he responds.

Vicky presses the issue further "Do you have a girl back in Ohio waiting for you."

Donovan is slightly embarrassed but doesn't want to come off as being single all the time "Nah, well, I had a girlfriend; but we ended things a while ago" he says. "Oh that's too bad, well; if you can keep the sand outta your mouth long enough you might find one here in NC" she says with a giggle.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny Vick; I can't believe you remember that, I can barely remember anything when I was that young" Donovan says playfully. "Hey, what's Mike been up to; do you get to see him much?" he asks eagerly.

"Mike, hell no, I haven't seen him since, since my freshman year in college" Vicky snarls.

"So like, last year then?" Donovan says trying to be funny.

"Oh shit, you think your funny don't you, yes smart ass; since last year" Vicky says as she stares into Donovan's eyes, the glow from her smile highlights the wrinkles forming on the outside of her lips.

Vicky starts pointing at different buildings as she drives through lights blinking yellow that would normally not be so; "There's a Starbucks, but I prefer the one on 10th street better". "Ooh, right there is "The Edge" all the guys go there for shirts if you like the skater types of clothes" she quickly says. "And right here is the best pizza in town" as she points to a sign saying "Big Mammas". All the pointing and cheering Vicky is doing makes her feel like a tour bus driver as she looks at Donovan and says "Never mind, you'll figure it all out".

They pull onto the side the street, cars lining the curb and a few on the lawn across from where they have parked. "Well, here we are; looks like Craig is here; that fucker better not grab my ass again or I'll rip his balls off" Vicky says with a scary tone. Donovan follows her lead as they exit the car and cross the street, only a few inches from each other. As they approach the house he can hear the song "Disco Stick" by Lady GaGa, the lights from inside the house cast shadows of the figures moving within it. Vicky goes to open the front door when two guys heavily tanned and sporting no shirts exit, spilling the contents of their beer bottles on the concrete platform beneath them. Donovan moves to the side just quick enough to avoid the splash as one of them raises his drink above Vicky, as if he were giving her a toast.

They slide their way through the crowed that has amassed at the doorway; the smell of sweat and alcohol perfumes the air, as the sound of people talking muffles the music blaring from the speakers. Vicky grabs Donovan's hand as the crowd fails to make way for their entrance, he can feel the softness of her fingers caressing his sweaty palm. He doesn't hold her hand back, fearing such a thing would send the wrong signal. Instead, he allows her to tighten her grip; their arms and bodies begin to separate while darting through the massive bodies of jocks huddling around as if it was the big game.

They eventually make it to the kitchen where Donovan is immediately greeted by the sight of eight very attractive girls. Most of them are wearing the same grey and blue hooded sweatshirt, but all of them wearing something with the Tar Heels logo on it. Vicky lets go of his hand as she approaches a brunette standing in the corner, Donovan wonders if this could possibly be Carla. "Hey girl" Vicky says as she brings her arms over the brunettes head to give her a hug.

"Is that that guy you were talking about" the brunette says while glancing over to Donovan.

"Yeah, here" Vicky says while grabbing Donovan by the front of his shirt pulling him closer to her and her friend. "Donovan, Carla; Carla, Donovan" Vicky says as she releases her grip, then resting her right hand in her pocket.

Before Donovan has a chance to react Carla moves closer and gives him a hug, the smell of her hair is sweet, her body feels soft against his. "I'm so sorry to hear what happened, but Vicky will take care of yah, and you can hang out with us if yah want" Carla says to him softly in his left ear. Donovan's taken back slightly by her kindness, he wonders if everyone at the party knows his parents are dead; if he is going to be the recipient of a pity party. As soon as Carla steps back another brunette next to him reaches over and hugs him too "yeah, we will take care of you sweetie" she says. As the blonde behind him comes over to give him a hug Vicky interjects "Geez guys, give'im a break; you're gonna give him some kinda complex" she says while her eyes widen.

Carla hands Vicky a red cup, she brings it up to her mouth, but the strong scent of alcohol brings her head jutting back. "Shit, what the hell did you put in this thing" Vicky says rudely.

"What, it's a screw driver, well, we don't have any orange juice left" Carla says giggling. Vicky takes a sip; Donovan can see the contents making contact with her lips as Vicky's face puckers from the taste. A small but athletic guy comes into the kitchen and nods at Donovan; Carla calls him over as she coos his name "John, John, come here, come here". John stands next to Donovan awaiting a verbal command from Carla as if he was her pet dog. "John this is Donovan; he's staying with Vicky; he thinks the Heels suck" Carla says in a serious tone. Donovan gets nervous, although he's bigger then John, he desperately wants to avoid any conflict, any fight that may leave him looking foolish. "The Heels do suck, they suck hard" John says with a large grin on his face. "Fuck you John" Vicky says; Carla responding the same right behind her. Vicky comes to Donovan's defense, "Donovan never said the Heels suck; but he is from Ohio you know" while smiling at Donovan.

"Yeah but they lost a lot of offense once Oden left to go pro" Donovan says while glancing between John and Carla looking for approval.

"No doubt, no fuckin' doubt about that" John responds.

John motions Donovan to follow him, "Hey bro, we got this fuckin guy here who used to play for the Buckeyes; let's go give him shit". Donovan glances over at Vicky, smiles and then follows John out of the kitchen into a hallway. Donovan can still see Vicky and her friends from the hallway, even though people are constantly moving in and out of his line of sight. As John starts talking to his friends, almost forgetting Donovan is even there; Donovan looks over towards Vicky and sees her and her friends giggling. They start gathering closer; as if to keep what they're saying secret from those around them. One of the girls looks over at Donovan and puts her hand over her mouth to contain a laugh as Vicky is talking; a few of the other girls turn around and look his way as well. Donovan; not wanting to look out of place, raises his right hand, moves his index and middle finger across his right eyebrow and pushes a lock of hair behind his ear while casting a slight smile in their direction.

Donovan keeps looking over at Vicky while trying to blend in with those around him; occasionally he laughs, or nods his head at the things the other guys are saying. He keeps a constant watch on Vicky to make sure he knows where she is at all times; he does not want to try and find her or worse yet; have her forget she is his ride. Donovan can notice Vicky is getting tipsy, her body swaying to the music and occasionally she steps on one of her friends' feet while trying to maintain her balance. Donovan sees a clock on the adjacent wall of the hallway, it's almost 1am; he doesn't want to bother Vicky; it looks as though she is having a lot of fun. Donovan can feel the stare of somebody's eyes on him; as he looks towards Vicky's direction he can see her motioning, asking if he would like to dance.

Donovan's not a very good dancer and he hasn't had any liquid courage to bring his white ass out to the dance floor. He looks at her and tilts his head to his right side, signaling that he is busy in conversation with the guys standing next to him. Vicky bobs her head from left to right while shrugging her shoulders and pouting her lips.

Donovan follows the guys into the living room, making idle talk while still trying to keep an eye on what Vicky is doing; almost feeling as though he is responsible for her or an over controlling boyfriend. Suddenly Vicky starts to approach him; her walk is comical as she uses people around her to keep her balance while walking through the crowd yelling at everyone. She reaches Donovan and puts her right hand on his shoulder; she lifts her left hand up, holding a red cup filled with God knows what kind of alcohol. "You wanna drink Donny, you want me to make you something to drink?" she asks; slightly slurring her words.

"Nah it's ok, but I can make you a different drink if you want" he says politely.

"Awe, you're so cute, you would do that for me Donny?" she says while peering into his eyes.

"Yeah, if you don't like what you're drinking; it seems pretty strong." As he tries to present himself gentlemanly, like.

"I'm good, I'm gonna go back over and talk to that bitch Carla" Vicky says while breathing heavy. She trots back to her friends in the kitchen, yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs, her voice cracking from the strain forced on her vocal chords.

Donovan turns himself around and notices he's all alone, the crowd has thinned down but those remaining seem to be more focused on the opposite sex. He can see couples sitting on the couches making out, a guy lying on the floor with a petite red head straddling him, exposing her purple thong from the back of her low riding jeans. A few guys leaning against a wall have their eyes fixated on the couple while still conversing about mundane idiocrasies. All alone, standing in the middle of the room Donovan starts to feel embarrassed, out of place; slightly uncomfortable. John has moved to the other side of the room, flirting with a girl who does not seem interested in his presence or the things he is saying.

Suddenly he can feel a pair of hands on his ass, swaying his hips back and forth to the beat of an old school song (Pony- by Genuine) as it blares in the background. The faint smell of Vicky's perfume is muddled by the strong smell of alcohol parading around his neck as she lays her chin on his shoulder saying; "Hey Don, lighten up and have some fun; dance with me". Donovan can hear the girls in the kitchen getting more restless, as he turns around; Vicky does the same, grinding her backside into his lap, raising her arms as her hips sway back and forth.

Carla yells out from the kitchen "Whoo-hoo, yeah, ride that pony; GO DONOVAN! Vicky you're a slut"

It's clear by the way she is moving her hips, grinding on him; that her inhibitions are easily cast aside once alcohol comes into play. Although leery at first, and feeling slightly taken back; he places his hands on her hips and begins to sway with her. He repositions himself; nestling her ass so her crack, not her right ass cheek makes contact with his groin. Vicky lifts her arms up and places them over Donovan's head, spilling a little bit of her drink onto his left shoulder while arching her back and placing the back of her head on his right shoulder. Donovan looks over at her; the smell of her perfume is still strong on her neck, his nose brushes through her hair. Donovan starts to get nervous, he can feel the eyes of the room watching him, judging him on what he does and doesn't do. He can feel the cold metal of her belt on the back of his hands, and the warmth her hips in his grasp.

She drops her arms and thrusts her ass into Donovan's lap while slowly bending over; arching her back again as she slithers into a standing position. Donovan now starts to feel flush in the face, it was the first time a girl has ever grinded on him in such a way; it was contact on his crotch he never experienced before. The girls in the Kitchen are cheering her on, drunken frat guys looking at her as if they wanted to stuff dollar bills in her G-String; Donovan was merely the pole she was dancing on. He can feel the coldness of the inside of his zipper as it makes contact with his dick, the movements of her hips pushing the teeth of them into his skin. He wonders if she could feel him from her backside, if she knew she was rubbing him in this way, and why she put on a show for her friends.