Donovan Shares Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Donovan shares me with his friends.
5k words
4.6
17.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long couple of weeks since I had spent the weekend becoming a slut for black cum. Donovan and I had talked every day since he left my house and travel plans had been made for me to accompany him on his upcoming business trip. I tried my best to concentrate at work, but it was rather difficult at times, and I am thankful I can work from home 2-3 days a week, so I was able to fuck myself with my new dildo often those days. Donovan and sent me a list of what he and his boys wanted for meals while they were at my house, so I decided I would take that Friday afternoon off to go shopping and take a nice long bath before he arrived.

While in the bath, I soaked and relaxed for an hour knowing it would be my last chance to relax until Sunday sometime. As I drained the bath, I turned on the shower so I could shave one last time. While I would normally not style my hair for a weekend I was planning to spend around home, I made sure to use product to make sure my curls looked great to start the weekend. Once my hair was done, I made sure there were enough towels in the bathroom for Donovan and his friends to use throughout the weekend and all the bedrooms were ready for them. When I thought everything was ready, I took my robe off and went to watch some tv while I waited for Donovan to get there. He hadn't told me to be naked when he arrived, but I decided it would be a waste of clean clothes to wear them for such a short period of time.

I had watched tv for about 30 minutes when the doorbell rang. He was a little earlier than expected but I wasn't going to complain and went to open the door naked. I had closed the front curtains that morning as usual, so he didn't know I was naked until I opened. As I opened the door, he said "you can always answer the door naked for me" before he proceeded to come inside and open the front curtains. I would later find out that he wanted to let his boys see me before they got inside. I did not know when everyone else would be getting to my house, but he had assured me that they would arrive at different times so none would have to wait between walking inside and giving me a taste of their cock.

After putting his suitcase in my bedroom, he came back out in his boxer briefs and sat down on the sofa. I quickly got on my knees in front of him and started to reach for his cock when he stopped me and told me to sit next to him. Once I was next to him, he said "we have about an hour before James gets here so I'm going to play with you some first" as he reached his hand over to my slit and started rubbing me. I quickly spread my legs and draped one over him. Every minute or so he would stick the tips of a few fingers in me for a few seconds before pulling them out never letting me cum, leaving me wanting more. After about 10 minutes of this I was begging him to let me cum and he told me soon. This continued for another 10 minutes or so and I could feel my juices running down my ass to the sofa.

He pulled his hand away and told me he decided to arrive early so he would have time to taste me before I had any cum in my cunt. I was so glad that he didn't tease me and quickly had my clit in his mouth before he started to alternate between sucking it and licking it and after a few minutes fucking me with his tongue. I was so turned on that I started to cum the moment I felt his tongue in my cunt. He ate me out for what seemed like forever, but it was more like 10 minutes and I have no idea how many times I came on his face.

Once he stopped, he stood up and told me it was time to get his cock wet and ready for my cunt. I quickly got on my knees and pulled his boxer briefs off between swallowing his cock down my throat. When I did this Donovan said, "Good job slut remembering black cocks always go straight in your throat." After about 10 minutes he pulled his cock out of my mouth and went to make sure the front door unlocked. He had told his boys the door would be unlocked and to come inside as soon as they arrived.

While he had stepped away for a minute, I got on my hands and knees so he could fuck me like the bitch I am, and my mouth would be facing the door ready for a new cock to walk in. I was so glad when he sank his cock into me and didn't tease me because I needed a black cock in my cunt. He was alternating fucking me hard and slowing down so he could last longer. He finally started rubbing my clit, which we both knew would cause me to start squirting. As I felt the urge to cum start to hit me, I saw someone walking up the steps and knew that it must be James. James' skin was a little lighter and he was a little taller and just as attractive as Donovan. As James walked in the door, I started to cum and squirt all over the hardwood floor. I only knew it was James since Donovan had told me he would be the first to arrive. There were no words spoken to me, why would there be I was just a white slut on my hands and knees ready to service black cock. James quickly dropped his shorts and shoved his cock down my throat. Having two black cocks in me again made me start to cum again and trying to moan around the cock in my throat.

While they spit roasted me, they started talking about life like I wasn't there, and they didn't have their cocks buried inside me. Suddenly Donovan grabbed my hips and James grabbed my head making sure their cocks were completely in me and I felt hot cum hit my pussy and throat at the same time causing me to cum again. I later found out they didn't plan to cum in me at the same time but when it happened, it quickly showed James for the black cum slut I am. As James pulled his cock out of my throat Donovan told him to find a bowl to put under my pussy to catch his cum in. Donovan kept his cock in me as it started to soften until the bowl was under my pussy.

As they sat down on the sofa, the front door opened again. I opened my mouth waiting for the next cock to meet my mouth and throat. It only took a few seconds before my throat was full again. Without getting my cunt fucked, I was able to focus more on the blow job I was giving. I would later learn the cock belonged to Josh. I had briefly gotten a look at him as he walked in the door, he was shorter, maybe 5'8" and not as slim as the others but his skin was darker than Donovan's. I didn't find him as attractive as the others, but I knew it didn't matter if I found him attractive or not, my purpose was to please his black cock and not to rate their attractiveness.

Josh clearly didn't think I was sucking his cock fast enough, so he grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. "Man, Don this bitch really does have a throat made for black cock. She keeps moaning on my cock every time I push it down her throat."

They had already seen enough videos of me from the other weekend and I assumed they had heard a lot about me from Donovan, so it didn't bother me that they were talking about me like the slut I had become. After a few minutes of face fucking me, he held on to my head while leaving the tip in my mouth and I got my first taste of cum on my tongue for the weekend causing me to cum again. I decided to keep his cum in my mouth so he could watch me swallow it. As he pulled his cock from my mouth, I kept my mouth open and looked up at him for a few seconds before swallowing his cum and opening my empty mouth for him to see.

As Josh sat down behind me, I heard "she really does cum as soon as black cum touches her. I can't wait to see how she cums once you breed her and I feed her my cum with your baby growing inside her."

In my head I thought "oh fuck he told them I want him to breed me, guess he told them everything."

My mouth and throat got to rest for a minute before my door opened again. I liked how they timed themselves getting there. The rest was nice for me even if only for a couple minutes. I later learned this guy was Mike. He was my height about 200 lbs, not at all my type as I've long gone for guys who were taller and fit but again it didn't matter. Seeing my mouth empty, he walked up to me and dropped his pants. Unlike James and Josh, he wasn't completely hard yet but when I didn't take his cock in my mouth he said, "bitch what are you waiting for, get to work!"

I quickly took his cock in my mouth, and it quickly hardened and went down my throat. I sucked on his cock for less than five minutes before I him say, "here I cum you better swallow every drop slut." He didn't have much cum so there were no issues swallowing all of his cum. Despite how quickly and how little he came, I still came as I felt his cum in my mouth.

I knew I still loved to taste cum even though I could deep throat now and it felt amazing to have cum shoot into my throat. I wanted to savor the taste and not have cum shoot into my throat straight to my stomach. I've loved the taste of cum since I gave my first blowjob on the stairs of an empty beach house to a thin white dick to some guy I had met 2 hours earlier (my slutiness was nothing new in other words). The first guy I gave a blow job to, never kissed me just asked me to blow him and I did without hesitation. Since that night, I would take a cock in my mouth whenever I could and swallow their cum just like I did on those beach house stairs.

As soon as he walked away, the door opened again, and it was the most gorgeous man I had ever laid eyes on. He was wearing a wedding ring so I knew I wouldn't be able to have him often, which was a good thing for Donovan. He was 6'2" with dark caramel skin and he clearly lifted weights multiple times a week. I heard Donovan say, "Kevin you are lucky Mike came so fast since you are early."

Kevin responded, "Mike has never been able to last long so I was counting on it."

Kevin walked up to me without pulling his cock out. I didn't hesitate to reach for his zipper and belt and had his cock in my throat as quickly as possible. My sexual attraction to him had me moaning around his cock quickly. I wanted to touch my clit but knew Donovan's rule of not touching myself without permission still stood, so I didn't want to find out how I would be punished. Kevin had much more stamina than Mike and it took 10 minutes before he grabbed my head as filled my mouth with his cum causing me to yet again cum. I was so glad I got to taste him cum the first time it touched me and hoped he was the one who said he wanted me to eat his cum from his wife's pussy.

After a few minutes the last of Donovan's boys walked in. His skin was the same chocolate color as Donovan, he was a little shorter than Donovan, and had a dad bod. I would later learn he had already bred a few white women over the years and hoped his sperm would breed me one time. I heard Kevin say, "Drew that slut just sucked on my cock like a starved slut even though it was the fifth cock in her throat today."

Then James spoke up "the slut really does cum every time black cum touches her."

Kevin responded, "I just watched some of the videos Don had sent before walking over. It is hard to walk a block with a hard cock, so this bitch better be ready."

Hearing that I knew as soon as I had Donovan bred me, Drew would be fucking me on a regular basis.

As he stopped talking, I pulled his shorts down to find out he had no underwear on so I quickly swallowed his cock. After a few seconds he grabbed my head and started to face fuck me and I knew I would love his roughness. Then as if I wasn't there, he said "Josh we are going to have living so close to this slut."

Now I knew who lived near me and that they were planning to fuck me regularly. I hoped they had friends they would let use my throat and cunt so I could get all the cock in me that I knew I would want.

Then I heard Donovan, "after this weekend she is all mine until she has my baby inside her. I am hoping that will happen in the next couple weeks but I want to make sure my baby is the first one she has. As soon as we know I bred her, her cunt will be open for business again." Hearing this made me start to cum and moan around Drew's cock.

Drew said, "this slut just came from you talking about sharing her after you breed her. I still wish you would have sunk your cock into her in college so I could have bred her already."

I continued to moan around his cock making sure he knew I wanted to be bred as many times as possible by black cum and I was fine if he gave me a baby.

Without warning I felt his cum shooting in my throat and I started to cum again. He kept fucking my face until he was soft. As he pulled out of my face I whimpered and said "my cunt is lonely and needs a cock in it. I don't care who fucks me, I just want to feel a black cock in my cunt."

Since I had said in the video, I wanted Donovan to decided who was the first to fuck me that night, I heard him say "Josh go ahead and sink your cock into her cunt. Kevin you are last because she seemed the hungriest for your cock so let's make her wait. The rest of you can go in whatever order you want."

I was still on my hands and knees in the middle of my living room. Josh assumed I was wet enough and shoved his cock in me until I felt his balls hit my clit. I loved getting fucked like a bitch because having balls hit my clit makes me cum harder.

It only took a few seconds before I started screaming, "fuck yes. Your cock feels so good in my cunt. I'm so glad Donovan is sharing my cunt with you. Harder. Oh fuck!" and I came all over his cock. I finally came on another black cock and I knew as soon as I had Donovan's baby in me I would lose count of all the black cocks that I came on.

After a few minutes, Josh put his hand around my throat causing me to cum again. He then moved his hand to my clit and it only took a few seconds before I knew I would be squirting the next time I came. His cock felt so good in my cunt and I wondered how many times I would have it in me this weekend. He started fucking me harder saying "Take my cock slut. You know you want to cum all over it as I shoot my cum into you." And then I felt his cum shoot into me and I started to cum and squirt all over his cock and hand.

As he pulled his cock out of me, I knew I would spend the rest of my life wanting a black cock in my cunt every day, multiple times a day whenever possible and I knew I wouldn't care if it was a different cock every time. I felt his cum dripping out of me for a few seconds and then there was a bowl in front of me. They were serious about having me drink any cum that dripped out of me. I lifted my head up and he tipped the bowl up so I could drink his cum, Donovan's cum from earlier, and my cum from squirting.

I wasn't sure if I was going to get fucked again, so I stayed on my hands on knees. Then I heard Donovan, "Get up and start making dinner we are hungry."

I got up and headed into the kitchen to start dinner. I was hoping someone would start fucking me from behind while I was cooking but they all came into the kitchen and sat at the table to talk while watching me. Knowing I had 6 sets of eyes watching my ass kept my pussy wet while reminding me that I've always been an insatiable slut and I knew this weekend I was going to get fucked more this weekend than I had ever imagined was possible.

When dinner was ready, I got everything set on the table and realized I only had 6 chairs leaving no chair for me. Mike noticed me looking around and said, "I have a spot for you," he pushed his chair out showing me his hard cock as he gave it a few strokes. I walked over to him and sat down as he guided is cock into my cunt. Since he had cum so quickly earlier, I figured I had 2 choices. Slowly fuck him as we ate or fuck him as hard as I could knowing I would likely end up with a second cock in me before everyone finished eating. I decided to grind my hips slowly in circles around his cock. I knew he enjoyed this when he said "I love the way your ass feels as you grind yourself on my cock. Keep it up and you'll get to feel my cum in your cunt soon."

I kept circling my hips on his cock as we ate trying to act like I didn't have his cock buried in my cunt. Suddenly both of my nipples were being pinched and I felt a hand around my throat. I didn't even care whose hands were where, if felt so good to have that much attention. I start moving faster as I felt my orgasm cumming. As I started to cum, I felt the hand on my throat tighten which made me cum harder. As I came down from my orgasm, I heard Mike "I've never felt a cunt grip my cock like she just did. Get ready for my cum slut." And then I felt his cum shooting into me causing me to cum again. It didn't feel like a lot of cum, like before, but it still felt good to have more black cum in my cunt.

Everyone was finishing eating, so I got up and started to clean everything up. As soon as I set my plate in the sink, I felt hands on my hips. I didn't look to see who it was, I just spread my hips and bent over the counter. He whispered in my ear "you like being fucked against the counter don't you." Hearing his voice, I knew it was James but my response was to moan because I loved how helpless I felt being pushed up against the counter with a man fucking me from behind. "yeah, sluts like you enjoy being fucked anywhere anytime."

I felt him remove one hand from my hips and then felt it on my clit. "Don't stop. Right there. I want to squirt all over you. Oh fuck...fuck me harder."

I collapsed against the counter as I came and squirted all over him and the floor. He kept fucking me for a few more minutes and started slapping my ass. Each time his hand touch my ass I moaned louder and louder and got closer and closer to cumming again.

"I could fuck this cunt every day, it feels so good around my cock. Your cunt better be ready for my cum." Seconds later, I felt his cum start to shoot in me causing me to cum again. After he finished cumming, he held his cock in me until he softened.

I whimpered as he pulled is cock out of me. But my cunt didn't stay empty long as I felt another cock trusted into my cunt. I knew it had to be Drew since Donovan had told Kevin he would be last.

"Oh fuck. This cunt feels amazing. You are going to be at my house every day to get some of my cock." I moaned at the thought of having his cock in me every day.

I then said, "I can't wait until Donovan breeds me so I can have you cock every day. I hope you breed me one day."

Hearing that Drew started to fuck me harder and wrapped his hand around my throat. "Damn right I'm going to breed you slut. You were made for black cocks and making black babies." I came around his cock as he told me he was going to breed me. I knew he would fuck me multiple times a day after I had Donovan's baby so he could breed me as soon as possible. Drew kinda laughed as he said, "Such a slut cumming as I tell you I'm going to breed you."

I don't know how long Drew fucked me but he suddenly grabbed my hair pulling my head back and trust his cock into my hard and held it there as he shot his cum into me causing me to cum yet again. He quickly let go of my hair and pulled his cock out of me causing me to collapse towards the counter.

Then I heard Kevin, "hurry up and clean the kitchen so I can finally fuck you. That includes licking the mess you made on the floor." I don't think I ever cleaned up so quickly after dinner, once the dishes were done, I got on my hands and knees and licked the cum that was all over the floor in front of the sink. Kevin was too damn sexy and Donovan had already made me wait long enough to fuck him. When I finished, all the boys went into the living room telling me to bring fresh beers when I was done.

After I finished, I grabbed cold beers and headed to the living room. Once everyone had their beers, Kevin told me to lay down on the ottoman, so I did as I was told. He came over to me and start teasing me first by gently rubbing my nipples bringing me to the edge of an orgasm before suddenly stopping. As I opened my mouth to complain, a cock pushed between my lips. I knew the taste of this cock well already, it was Donovan's. I felt Kevin start to rub my clit with the tip of his cock and before long I was cumming. As I came, he shoved his cock all the way into my cunt. With Donovan's cock down my throat, I tried to moan but all it did was cause Donovan's cock to harden a little more from the vibrations of my throat. I was starting to really enjoy being spit roasted. As much as I had always enjoyed watching porn with women being spit roasted, I never imaged how amazing it would actually feel. I knew I would want to be spit roasted often.

12