Donovan Shares Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donovan pulled his cock out of my throat and start cumming all over my face. Once he finished cumming, I quickly started to wipe it with my fingers before licking my fingers clean. As I did this I thought, "I love the way his cum tastes better than any other cum I had tasted." I've tasted a lot of cum over the years, so tasting the best wasn't an easy thing to do.

Kevin was still fucking me and now that I could see him, I couldn't get enough of seeing his body. How does any man get that gorgeous. I had no idea how many times I had cum around his cock or how long he had been fucking me. He bent over and whispered in my ear "You are such a cum slut, can't stop cumming on my cock. I can't wait to fuck you while you eat my wife's pussy and I can't wait for you to eat my cum out of her pussy. We will have to have you to the house for a few days." Hearing that made me start to cum again.

After I finished cumming, Kevin said, "That's right slut. You love to hear about getting black cock and pussy all weekend. Get ready for my cum."

As he came in my pussy, I came again. It was clear to everyone that I was a slut for black cum because just as Donovan had told them, I came every time black cum touched me. I was trying to compose myself when I heard "time for some more beers," so I got up to get more beers and brought them back out to everyone.

Once everyone had their fresh beer, I asked "who wants my throat and who wants my cunt?" And then got on my hands and knees. In all honesty, I didn't care whose cock went where, I just wanted 2 cocks in me at once.

Since I had my eyes open, I knew that Drew shoved his cock down my throat but I had no idea who was fucking my cunt. For the next 10 minutes, they spit roasted me causing me to cum multiple times again.

I heard Drew, "It feels so good having her moan around my cock when it's in her throat, she was made for taking two cocks at once." I only moaned in response.

Drew pulled his cock out of my throat and starting to jerk off saying "Let's see how quickly you clean my cum off your face. Keep your eyes open." A few seconds later, I felt his cum shoot across my face causing my cunt to cum around the cock in it.

When I heard the voice behind me say "you'll be cumming on my cock every day," I knew it was Josh and I knew he was right. There was no way I could resist such a wonderful feeling black cock when he lived so close to me. Josh groaned as he shot his cum in me. He pulled out of me and I felt his cum leak out. I didn't even realize they had put a bowl under me again until it was in my face. Again, without hesitation, I drank the cum that was in it again.

Despite knowing I could take cocks all night, I knew we all needed some sleep but I was still disappointed when Donovan asked "where is everyone was sleeping?" I knew that meant no more cocks in me until morning.

I said, "I assumed you would be sleeping in my bed and that everyone else could take their pick of where to sleep."

Before everyone got up to decide, Donovan said, "I'll be the first cock in Emily's, I mean the slut's cunt in the morning but the rest of the day it will be open for any of you."

I settled into my bed with Donovan, I reached for his cock wanting it once more before going to sleep. He grabbed my wrist and said "You don't get more until the morning. Get some sleep so you are ready for tomorrow because I can't wait to see you get fucked by a black woman."

I was so ready to taste the waitress's pussy again and see how it felt to be fucked by a women that I started rubbing my clit. I didn't care that I wasn't supposed to touch myself around Donovan unless he told me I could.

He let me cum before telling me "I can't wait to punish you for touching yourself" and then he rolled over to sleep. I had to force myself to stop thinking about what the punishment would be and how my cunt and throat were going to be used the next day so I could fall asleep.

12