Don's Wet Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waratah
waratah
44 Followers

"Yep."

He was a Good boy! "And speaking of hair, maybe I could see if my hairdresser can fit you in?"

"Nup. I cut my own hair."

"I know… baby just a trim, totally age appropriate, I promise."

"That'd cost money."

"Not too much… my treat."

"Still…."

"Here's the deal; you can wash and brush my hair any time you like; if you get yours cut whenever I say, fair?"

"I'll think about it." Don then appeared to think. It looked painful. Then thought some more. Then lifted a large handful of her hair and rubbed it between his fingers -- deep sigh -- Ouch. Then lifted it again and pulled it to his nose, smelled it -- pulled a face -- Ouch! Then smelled it again -- another deep sigh. Then thought some more. Well fuck, she was about to say, if its that bad just wash it anyway. When he grinned and said, "Okay sweetie, deal. Are you going to work tomorrow?"

"Yep -- shit! I mean yes!"

"Two cars or one?"

"We had better take two cars for now, not that I'm ashamed to be with you or anything, but I need to keep us under wraps 'til I talk to Libby, and work out just how to break this to everyone else. Is that OK? Its not a reflection…"

"That's fine sweetie, relax."

"Okay darling if you say so… relaxing… kiss?… Good. But I think a couple of the engineers are going to be surprised though?"

In managing Don's separation and divorce, Kim was facing up to serious responsibility: wrong-footed completely by Sarah's letter. And the research she belatedly did didn't give her much comfort. He should have half the modest Wilson savings to work with, but the fact was Don could be cleaned out by the legal process, just to retain fair access to his kids. That sucked! If the magistrate had grumpy pills the day Don appeared he might not even get good access. And even a faint possibility he'd have to pay Sarah's costs too, unlikely, and Kim would definitely table the photos and PI report if it came to that. She still hadn't showed the report to Don; if they could get thought this process without him seeing that it would be better. But she did stumble onto the Justice department's new 'non-adversarial pre-separation counselling process,' which looked to have possibilities; there seemed to an option of a recommendation to the magistrate to approve a divorce if all parties played the game right. The glossy propaganda bullshit said that meetings were facilitated by a court appointed mediator, and there was a court lawyer present to advise both parties on matters of law, it's objective was to be economical, and to put the welfare of the children first.

As they were going to be in town for hair cuts and clothing shopping on Saturday, Kim arranged to introduce Don to Julie, and her boyfriend Rod. She'd explored the non-adversarial process further and she wanted some advice on before going too far into it with Don. Julie wasn't a good girl -- had never signed up to the indicator checklist -- possessed an wicked sense of humour, and was a shameless gossip, not in a malicious way, she was as indiscreet about her own experiences as anyone else's, just no sense of privacy. If any of her friends were going to embarrass Don it would be Julie. Don was on his best behaviour, even drank the cappuccino Julie had casually ordered for him while waiting, spooning patiently through the 'fluffy shit to find the good stuff'. Rod was a neat, pleasant, dapper little man, physically he and Julie looked ideal for each other, but personality wise Kim thought he was far too staid and boring for her wild and erratic girlfriend. Julie seemed to disagree. Rod was a lawyer, contracted to the police department on criminal matters; the little he knew about divorce law was from his own experience. Kim feared that Don and Rod would have nothing in common, but they were polite while the girls quickly caught up. Julie now obviously wanted to talk alone, but Kim wasn't ready for that.

Kim, Julie and Rod went through the material Kim had printed out about divorce and the non adversarial counselling process, they talked for ten minutes before Don became ponderously involved. The conversation certainly slowed for Don's input, but Kim noticed that the quality of the information improved too. The other three were forced to justify their opinions, revisit their assumptions; a lesson there for a young professional. Finally Rod said decisively, "Don, if my lawyers hadn't rail-roaded me into the bitch fight Beth and I had, we'd be able to talk with out the spitting, and there'd be nearly $9,000 -- well actually nearly $20,000 if you include what Beth spent -- more in Jenny's inheritance. I would really try hard to take advantage of this process, don't do what I did. Can you get, what's her name, Sarah?... Can you get Sarah to try this instead of the lawyer fight?"

"Yep, easy."

"What." "How." "Your kidding." Simultaneously.

"She'll listen to her dad, and John usually listens to me, but Rod, would you do me a big favour, help me out?... Come with me to talk to my father in law for me, tell him why he should make Sarah do it this way."

"Sure Don, not a problem, call me when you have a time in mind."

Julie, being Julie, had to take the conversation somewhere more embarrassing for Kim "So Donnie, upgraded your women?"

Don was silent for a while, as much as Kim craved for him to keep up, fit in, she wasn't sure if she wanted him to try and mix it with Julie or not, and wasn't happy about her calling him Donnie either –- that term was reserved for Libby and herself -- but Kim should have given Don, and Julie, more credit.

"Yep, trade in. Old one was playing up."

"Later model?" said Julie.

"Less mileage?" said Rod.

"Better upholstery?" said Julie.

"Handles well, faster, rides good…" Said Don "… Ouch!... What time is my haircut Kim?"

"Oh no, Kim," interrupted Julie with her unique strident 'hey everybody listen, I'm about to make Kim look like an idiot' voice, "I absolutely forbid you to mutilate this man, just get back you witch, get back! Donnie, it's your hair, you just say no honey, SAY NO! Trust me. Don't worry about the nookies sweetie, just say no. She'll let you back in bed I promise, I know her, two days! Hell I'll fix you up myself if she doesn't -- don't look at me like that Rod, I know what she's like -- three days tops. Refuse! I insist! Refuse! Hell one day I'll tell you about the time she chased this guy down the street, stark titty bouncing naked, calling out… what Rod?... Oh!..."

Don gave Julie his biggest and best pussy moistening grin, it seemed to work too Kim noted wryly. "Well I don't have to look at me Julie, Kim does."

As they left, not nearly soon enough for Kim, the men shook hands, Don said he'd call Rod that night about a possible visit to his in-laws tomorrow.

Kim's hand had been forced, if she didn't 'introduce' Don to her mother now, it would just get harder with time, so she'd reluctantly agreed to an afternoon tea visit for them with Kerrie. Kim and her mother brought out he worst in each other, had done for nearly ten years. As Don drove her to Kerrie's -– didn't look like girlfriends did much driving in Don's world -- Kim warned him to be ready for fireworks. Kerrie usually spent half of her time trying to talk her into moving back home. And Kim usually reacted, and then it went downhill.

Don had then casually mentioned how lucky she was to be able to visit her mum, his mum had passed away when Christy was two, before Mark was born. "You know babe, he said the worst part about losing your Mum, is how much you miss her when things are going good. I'd have given both balls to have been able to take my little Mark and carry him into her house and say 'Hey, mum look what I made!'... Still get teary when I'm tired, you know on a long drive or something like that... I'd love for you to meet her."

Kim wondered whether this was a deliberate message or Don just being his normal open self. It was hard to tell sometimes. When they arrived at Kerrie's she sat for a while, then she leant over and kissed him on the cheek and said, "I'm starting to think you're about one of the smartest man I know Don."

Don chatted comfortably with Kerrie about gardening, cooking, they lamented the demise of Slim Dusty and Johnny Cash together, discussed house renovations and he politely but firmly disagreed with Kerrie's assertion that daughters must age you faster than sons. Kim worked hard to ignore the barbed comments that normally pissed her off. Even when Kerrie said she liked his old hair cut better, 'what had Kim been thinking about when she talked him into this one?' Kim remained calm, absenting herself to splash cold water on her face occasionally to calm down.

It was when Kerrie was showing Don her garden, and Don familiarly put his arm around Kim that she started to relax -- no one ever dared cuddle her in front of Mum before -- then realised her roller coaster was definitely climbing. Her bleeding had stopped, well close enough, and she was becoming eager for some loving. She'd gleaned that he wasn't keen on condoms, that was okay, she had a few safe days, and understood she'd need to go on the pill, just for a while. While they were alone briefly she rubbed suggestively up against his side and whispered "She'll try and invite us for dinner, say no! I got plans… Mum knows I'll refuse, so she might ask you instead."

"She already asked…"

"…And?..."

"Well, Lord Donald's got plans too, he's not gunna be stopped tonight, so I said no."

Home early that evening they were in bed, Kim had been aroused since Don cuddled her in front of her mother, actually even further back than that, seeing Don and Julie flirt so easily together, and this was looking like it would be one to savour. Pussy was wet, Kim was eager, Don was keen, Mr Incredible was like a steel bar. Her legs were opening and she was rolling her hips up to Don's busy hand. To Kim it seemed as if Don had had a brain fart, he vigorously plucked two of her pubic hairs out. Two of the hairs she thought he liked.

"Owee… that hurt…. Ouch!….What the fuck was that for?" demanded Kim as she flopped onto her stomach, Don slid his hand down her side and caressed her cheeks. Please God, not another weirdo. "No! Don, stop, stayin' just like this, tell me what that was all about. And it better be fucking good. Seriously, that's--"

"--that's one hair for each time you said I was a dead man."

"Well really! Oh just fucking great! Splendid. Fine. Great. Are we done? I only said it twice didn't I? You said so. And you were doing so well."

"Plus one hair for each time you said you'd cut my dangleberries off with a spoon. That's another two."

And he started probing down between her cheeks, in spite of her clenching furiously, "Two of these will do nicely." He sounded happy about it too, didn't worry him if they came from the front or back.

"No. NO! That will really hurt, please baby, no, Don, stop, listen, just listen for a minute TIME OUT DAMMIT!"

Don stopped.

"Honey, you had two head jobs while I was toxic, remember it was only few days ago, good ones -- I swallowed -- so don't do this, don't piss Kimberly off!"

"Ok fair enough. I forgot. Sorry."

"Good move! Now go and wash that hand please, before you touch me again. Clean enough to eat off."

He slipped back into bed and rubbed against her -- still a man on a mission.

Pussy might have been still aroused but Kimberly was grumpy. "So are you done with that plucking rubbish?"

"Done plucking, not done with you."

"I think you might be. I'm not in the mood any more… If you're extra nice, breakfast in bed, for about a fucking month and watch every movie about every Jane Austin book, ever made, I might let you back in me again… Maybe…"

"Betcha I can change your mind."

"Betcha can't."

"What do I get if I win?"

"Never mind that, when you lose what do I get?"

"Anything you like, 'cause its not gonna happen."

"Bit cocky aren't we?"

Kim continued to play hard to get and refused to roll over, but Don seemed completely at home in this situation -- it was surprising the problems these married guys could solve -- he dribbled a bit of massage oil between her closed thighs, then slide his erection between them too. It was surprisingly nice, but no fears there, she was still felt in control. Could hold him out for ten minutes, even five minutes, declare herself winner, and then let him in anyway. Best of both worlds. Good plan Kimberly! And then he firmly forced his hand under her breasts, between them and the mattress. That felt good too, but also safe. She even felt confident enough to tease him. "Ha! Is that the best you can do, from that angle there is no way can you get inside pussy… hee… hee… oh… boy… Now that's sneaky… Who'd have thou… thou… thought… Oh My God, mmmmm." Kim's arms were trapped against he side so she couldn't reach her clit. Kim imagined she'd look like a trapped seal at the moment, the only movement open was to raise and lower her head. Beaten. "Honey you're being really mean to me tonight, please let me turn over, and then you can win. So I can play too."

He let her roll over and entered her again. Kim could reach her clit, and used her other hand behind his neck to pull their faces together, kissing frantically and exchanging tongues. Then her pussy thought it would be a good idea if her legs were way higher, and way wider, even though it meant she couldn't reach her clit anymore. Don seemed to like the idea too, then he arched up, and called too loud "Sweetheart, I'm close, come with me." Kim answered, also too loud, "Yes darling Yes. I'm nearly there, do it, fill me." She did what he said, and he did what she said. A rare vaginal orgasm -- they were always the best –- and Don stayed on top of her while he slowly softened. Then rolled off leaving Kim spreadeagled and twitching, her legs jelly, too weak to follow him, about as wrung out and helpless as she had ever felt after sex.

Don rolled her head toward him for a sweaty kiss, whispered triumphantly "See, I win?"

"Oh my god Don, what have you done to me?"

"Well we started to make love, then I thought it must be my turn to do something weird so I plucked--"

"--it was a rhetorical question."

"Okay."

"Donnie."

Yes, sweetheart."

"We need to talk some more about some more rules…"

"Shit babe, I thought you was playin', I'm sorry did I go too far?"

"Don relax, do I look really upset? Remember to look... being screwed like that is always fine, It's just that plucking thing, babe, no dignity. Lets just put our heads together and see if we can think of an alternative, okay? And for the record, we have a new rule, if I'm nude, you don't have to believe me when I say no. If I'm dressed, you need to stop… What's funny?"

"Nothing babe, I like ya new rule."

"Our new rule honey."

"Yep, our rule."

Kim had Sunday afternoon to herself, and felt a bit guilty about how good it was to have her house to herself for a change, a lazy afternoon. She ended up meeting Amy a lot sooner than expected though. Don had taken Rod round to talk to Sarah's parents, then came a call from Amy early in the evening, "Hello is that Kim? This is Amy McClenaghan calling, Don's mother-in-law, I got me a problem -- got me three real drunk men here, and honey, one's mine, and two are yours! What do you want me to do with them? I mean, I'll get them to work tomorrow morning if that what you want but it's up to you."

Kim collected a vastly amused Julie, then followed Amy's directions and arrived at Don's in-laws. Of course there had to be coffee, with the plump Amy, followed by dinner.

Amy wasn't one to mince words and Julie's presence was not going to change Amy's agenda. Julie listening mattered not at all. And unusually Julie was quiet. Occasionally going to check on Rod and Don.

"…Kim? Kimberly?... Kim, my darlin' daughter made a mistake, fooled with her boss, stupid, and then completely treated Don like an idiot, stupider. I've know Don for twenty years, and I know he would probably not accept what she did. And now I've met you I can see that them getting together isn't going to happen -- hear me out please -- and I know he will never accept what she asked him to do when she was caught. The silly bitch should have just bent over his lap and begged for a hidin', as far as I can tell that's the only way Don would have kept her, but that didn't happen, and we gotta move on. For my daughters sake, my beautiful grandkid's, and for Don I will work with anyone to make this divorce as painless as possible, I want you to know that, so you can relax honey, we ain't going to be fighting, and if we can stay in touch it would help. Don tells me you're bright, and I can see that too, maybe you and me can keep some of the bitterness out of this process -- will you let me do that, Kim?"

Kim was trying to appear calm, polite, pay Amy the attention she deserved and ignore the drunken vacant grins from Don, but inwardly considering how the next few days would go with Julie. No doubt that all her friends would know what a soap opera her love life had become, when Julie repeated something Kim had missed, an incredulous reference to Moonshine?

"Sure hone, Don and John have been concocting poison out in that shed for years, think they've finally got it right, what do you think? Three of them bottled another batch this afternoon while they were talking about divorce, just be glad they didn't blow themselves up in the process."

The implications on Rod's career of him helping make moonshine were starting the percolate with Julie, and her tenseness elevated at about the same rate as Kim's relaxation. Amy winked at Kim as Julie flushed -- this was becoming fun -- for once she felt confident that this evening and the soap opera her love life had become might just stay low-key.

As Kim and an unusually terse Julie manoeuvred the two men out to the cars, one at a time, Kim felt compelled to apologise to Amy.

"Oh honey don't mention it, John needed this too, he was so worried that he'd lost Don. We don't have any sons, Don and Mark are our sons. That separation meeting business Rod talked about, it's as good as done. Don't you worry about that. We think the best thing now is to get the whole horrid business over as fast as possible so the kids can get on and adapt. And Sarah too. And you too honey… Don thinks an awful lot of you." Don grinned vacantly and nodded – well wobbled -- his head.

Kim drove a near unconscious Don home in his ute, loaning Julie her car to take Rod home. Kim laughed out loud as Don snored, one up on Julie, for a change. That was worth putting up with a drunk farting Don, any time. Shouldn't have been so smug with Julie though, he was completely out by the time they were home and she really could have used some help getting him to bed.

waratah
waratah
44 Followers