All Comments on 'Don't Be Offended'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

A nice bit of bitch burning, even if the husband had nothing to do with it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Interesting plot devices

And a good 5* read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

How does he know the earlier text was from Alena? He didn't recognize the number, and the text didn't say who it was from. The SECOND text said "Ms Smith."

While certainly not excusing the cheating, to call Roxie a "deceitful bitch" who "stole" him away is a bit much, especially when Alena herself said that she did a poor job communicating her feelings to him.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

This is a new way to smoke out a cheating wife, in my memory at least. No denials about the cheating. Just gone. Nice to hit it lucky with the old sweetheart who was the reporter who smoked out the cheaters. As I am back in the hospital for a while, this is what I want to read instead of the trash I've been reading and trashing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

they should have never fooled around

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she'll keep sending him cards too

until she gets a reaction. my ex would not stop harassing me on anniversaries and birthdays until i told them off a number of times. ignoring it didn't get it to go away.

cheaters are selfish creatures, can't even accept being the 'bad guy' about one singular/set of event(s). they gotta continue picking at old wounds, even if the other person moved on. any person i was dating had the misfortune to see me get emotionally drained during my own birthdays, and that's why i caved and gave them a big ol' bag of attention. but i doubt they enjoyed it, because i went in on them hard.

but he did the right thing, and his reasoning is sound. she didn't have a lapse of judgement nor a moment of weakness. she planned, plotted, and continued an affair for many months according to the story. it's very selfish, and she covered up her affair until she could no longer. that's not sorry, that's sorry about getting caught.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago
Hacking the database of a school

doesn't mean you are coming to the rescue of the victim of a cheater,it means you are breaking the law and also making up the news. That hook isn't enough to hang this story on, if you do a part two Alea and her brother should get caught.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Excellent Story...

as usual.

Thanks for sharing your work.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Where’s the lawsuit against the new station and the school district?

And how did web know Alena called him since it was an unknown number and NO voicemail?

And I don’t care if Alena revealed the affair, why wasn’t Web angry at her for ambushing him when he specifically said not to? And his comment that he felt sorry for Roxie was weird. You feel sorry for a stranger or an acquaintance, you don’t feel sorry for your wife, you defend her. His house was vandalized, his name and reputation was shattered and all he felt was sorry for his wife? What. The. Fuck? And considering Alena revealed how far she was willing to go: the lies, the defamation of character, the death threats, accusing two innocent people of the most heinous crimes and planting evidence to ruin two people she doesn’t even know to be with a man that she is obsessed over?

And this is ok with your protagonist? She’s fucking insane and you make it sound like he only tolerated his wife and was looking for a reason to divorce her.

Unless you’re going to have Roxie sue the state, the news anchor and the school board and retire in fucking Costa Rica with 10million dollars and a wealthy husband and have Web run as far from the psycho bitch Alena, don’t write anything.

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 4 years agoAuthor
@26thNC

Get well soon. I can relate having to deal with the sawbones. It's not as much fun as portrayed on television.

Reno

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
There was only 3 people in the story, thus

making it obvious the snitch was the reporter. Sex offenders are placed on a public data base, are they not? There is no reason to hack shit. In fact, one could argue that a parent could sue the keeper of a data base of sex offenders who kept the information from them if something happened to their child, or even if nothing happened. There was no mention of the uproar which would follow if it became known by the public that there was a secret list. What about the teachers at my school? In this day and age, secrets like that will lead to huge law suits.

tight_assetstight_assetsover 4 years ago
@sbrooks103x

You must lack an understanding of the English language. Try complaining about real issues. Do you even know what don't shoot the messenger means? By the time Alena gave her speech, Roxie was known to be a deceitful bitch.

You are one clueless moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're all reading this the wrong way ..

The newsreporter girl is the villain, not the wife.

'Lois Lane' missed her man decades ago, but has been in the right spot, always looking over the fence for the wife to mess up.

And she did, with the other teacher.

And so 'Lois', with the help of her hacker brother, trashes her reputation in Education. The other teacher is merely by-catch.

Then she Beds and Weds the Husband. . . . . Pure Evil.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
re: whackdoodle

"considering Alena revealed how far she was willing to go... And this is ok with your protagonist?"

If I was in his position, I'd be totally fine with it. Roxie was a cheating whore... why would he give a fuck about her reputation after she betrayed him?

Alena was protecting the man she loved from a deceitful bitch that was going to break his heart. There's nothing psychotic about that... Alena's a keeper!

"Unless you’re going to have Roxie sue the state, the news anchor and the school board"

The lawsuit against the news anchor would be laughed out of court. The two teachers were initially suspended for being on the sex offender's register. The same news team then reported that the teachers were reinstated and that they were not guilty of sex crimes. They finally reported that the two teachers were having an affair... which was also true. What's Roxie going to sue them for, accurately reporting factual events?

The school board followed disciplinary procedure and suspended the teachers... they didn't fire them and they didn't leak the story. As soon as the database hack was revealed, the two teachers were reinstated. It was the parents that objected to them teaching their kids, so the board had no choice but to put the teachers on admin duty instead of teaching classes. There was no unfair dismissal... they were still employed by the school.

Roxie had a case for suing the state for poor database security, but winning a settlement of $10 million? No chance.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
https://www.nsopw.gov/ Everyone can research sex offenders.

No hacking required. Why would anyone compile a list like this and keep it secret? That truly makes no sense at all.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Nice.

We've got a lot of strange comments

about suing everything but the neighbor's cat,

teachers rights and what have you.

This story isn't about that.

It's about an original and very clever way

to expose cheating.

With a delicious spicy BTB.

A great plot and so much fun to read.

One of your best moreandmore.

I tip my hat to a master.

Top ratings from me.

halfday35halfday35over 4 years ago
Fun

Another enjoyable tale, thank you

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
RE: Harry in VA

"WHY was it necessary for the reporter to falsify the sex offender record database"

Alena explains why she did it:

"a deceitful bitch stole him away." (Cal, her ex-boyfriend).

"When our heroine found out the teacher was the deceitful bitch, she formulated a plan."

What Roxie lied about is never revealed, but she pissed off Alena years ago.

Alena framed Roxie as a sex offender for two reasons:

1) As payback for being a "deceitful bitch" and seducing Cal

2) The very public fallout would have made a reconciliation between the married couple almost impossible... far more so than discreetly telling Cal that Roxie was cheating on him.

"I still love you. Do you think your heroine can reclaim the love of her life?"

Alena wanted her boyfriend back and she was determined to do whatever it took to get him, even if it meant destroying Roxie.

I thought it was a great story. Roxie was a piece of shit who was cheating on her husband after only being married 2 years. She deserved some nasty consequences for her betrayal.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
eh

idk cool story but alena fuck that dude up instead of going to him privately she airs out everything on TV. u can be sure his life didnt go back to normal at least not in the real world. idk u can poke holes in every story. i guess i just really didnt like the way alena did it. tbh she doesnt sound all that much better than roxie

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
I was wrong. That is not easy to say.

I was thinking the story had the data base hacked so the hackers could see who was on it, which made no sense. It was hacked so false information could be placed on it. My bad. It ain't easy being me. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No rewrite needed

Looks like moreandmore has many readers who just skim over stories and then bitch. Lance did the state a favor. The database security needed to be fixed. Alena did the school district a favor as two poor role models were removed from the classroom. Roxie did Alena a favor by slutting around and making Web available. 5* more and more please.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Nice.

From day one, I cannot imagine that situation unfolding before a husband. Normal day to the beginning of a nightmare in the weeks that followed. *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@tight_assets

What in my comment indicates that I don't know what "shoot the messenger" means.

As for "deceitful bitch," I took it as referring to when Roxie "stole" him from Alena, you obviously took it as applying retroactively, knowing NOW that she is, indeed, a deceitful bitch. Differing interpretations, neither necessarily right or wrong, not calling for insults.

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 4 years agoAuthor
@Harddaysknight

Thanks for clarifying. I'll take some of the blame as my writing style sometimes treats major disclosures no different than blouse color. This story has a lot of very vocal 'missed the point' readers. Life goes on.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 4 years ago
I suppose it isn't impossible...

But in all their time dating previously, he never met her older brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@sbrooks103x

I have to agree with tight_assets. Even when called out for being 100% wrong, you try to spin it instead of apologizing. That's why you are a moron.

ttom76ttom76over 4 years ago
Which is better?

Your story or the comments?

I work in IS so this ain't a joke. This is one of the few stories with at least a glimmer of understanding about system hacking. Her brother already knew the DB and security, thus making it much easier to hack. He had motive, his daughter and sister.

For me personally, I'd run from Alana, that was dirty and underhanded. People like that tend to continue that way, much to the detriment of those around them.

The MC didn't agree, which was consistent in the story.. Fun, 5*

Fun comments as well.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should not have married the devious bitch.She caused him a lot of grief with the false accusation against Roxie,when a simple phone call informing of the cheating would have sufficed.Now he as to trail round the country in her shadow and jump through hoops.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nice...

I enjoyed this story. Not a complete BTB, but good enough.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a ho

Always remember that it takes two halves to make a whole

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
HOW MUCH OF AN INSULT DOES ONE TAKE

to eliminate any feelings of in adequacies. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. This is a good one. Roxie, cheating bitch, needed to be shamed and outed. Good job by Alena, she won.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
i like the last statement

Roxie sends birthday and anniversary cards. All she ever writes is 'I'm sorry!' I have a wife and family, so responding would be inappropriate. Now tell me why 90% of wives don't say the same thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Traded a cheater for a psycho

Time will tell

☆☆☆

PommelknotPommelknotover 3 years ago

Saw this one coming. Not taking up for a cheater, but the "communications major" is infinitely more deceitful than the cheating wife. In a realistic sequel, she would be putting a serious screwing-over on the poor sucker. Anyone who'd do that deserves no trust.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesabout 3 years ago
An Old Theme cleverly executed.

Really good job.

I would have liked more of a confrontation with Roxie his wife. It think it would be interesting to know why she cheated when she had the best of all possible worlds at home.

5 Stars.

Billy Lines

62276227about 3 years ago
I'm not liking...

Alena. Her actions and even more so, those of her brother are wrong on so many levels. Definitely unethical reporting to "create" the story.

Yeah, Roxie is a cheater. So what, ditch the bitch and move on.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"A FRESH TAKE on a time-worn staple of Loving Wives and the men they cheat on!

.

Film at 11."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK Roxie cheated and deserves...something.

BUT...Alena is a self-serving, malicious, manipulative, conspiring, egomaniacal, media-entitled, libelous and slanderous bitch. She deserves a major BTB event! Technically Roxie and the coach's affair was not any of her business. With malice, she conspired with her brother to hack into and manipulate records of an official goverment database. She knowingly made false accusations over public airwaves, hence publishing falsehoods harming to two indiviuals reputations and their families. Her actions helped destroy two families and wreck careers. Like many of the media elite, she is evil with a personal agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A refreshingly different plot line. Loved it!

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

I hope you write a follow up where the Media Whore gets carbonised or skinned alive. I hate Media Whores. They have no morals whatsoever.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

A really good story, I enjoyed it immensely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 3 years ago

Interesting plot...wonder how much trouble the reporter gets into...

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

I'm sure I would try my best to never piss off Alena. Actually her whole approach has a feeling of Fatal Attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I disagree with some of the commenters here. The wife was cheating on her husband. She lied about it, when given the opportunity to come clean. I am sure this broke some district rules, especially with them both being married. He tried to call her after this went down, and she ignored him. “ I acted like a teenage slut” , is not exactly being contrite over what happened, or showing any remorse. The way I see this, is the reporter did him a huge favor by orchestrating this whole thing. Women claim child abuse all the time, to get favorable divorce settlements. I am sure the bitches “ notoriety “, helped him in the divorce. Great story. I give it 5 stars. If you don’t like that people, bite me!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That was cute. We all need a happy ending from time to time.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
This Reminds Me of a Joke

"How can you tell when a politician is lying?" (His/Her lips are moving...)

.

Can we apply that to TV persons? At least as far as 'editorializing' (definition = expressing an opinion as fact, with or without supporting facts)? When a media person (TV or written) is expressing themselves with any motive other than providing fair & balanced news, they belong on the editorial page. (IMO)

.

This is a pretty well written story (wrong pronouns, too many commas) with a clear, tight plot. I will note that no genital mutilation occurred in this story. Too bad for those bloodthirsty patrons. Nonetheless, a great BTB, even though the cuckold received outside help.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another cheating wife burned. Maybe he has his happy ending, maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

he handled it the only way possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And what happens when he pisses her off about something? Her brother hacks into a police data bank and shows him to be wanted for kidnapping, rape and murder. Get away from the psycho bitch.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

It's hard to find a new way for a character to discover their spouse's infidelity. This was more original than most. I like the way two hammers fall, one false and then the other true. Good story well told.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Plus: A unique twist on karmic just deserts. A small minus: the wife just runs off when discovered; no further interactions? Seems weird and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Run Forest Run...

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Nice but it needs another ending. AAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly kind of average, the idea was decent, but there was no emotional depth.

His "friend" knew about the affair but blindsided him on the news and then used his trauma for views? Not very friendly.

It felt like you had an idea you wanted to run with, but didn't know how to execute it, this was more of a storyboard or a general synapsis of a story than an actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end to have the TV reporter be his ex. Pretty funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife was definitely wrong, but Alena is a deceitful, conniving bitch as well.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Another good story. Things sometimes happen for a reason or because of fate? Who knows. Some times you are presented with an opportunity, its up to you to recognize it and follow where it leads.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, but after what his wife did in her cheating, he seemed to jump to Alena pretty fast. The fact that she engineered everything, with help of her brother, should be a huge "Watch Out!" to him.

Depending upon the circumstances of the wife's cheating - how many times, etc. - maybe he could've worked things out with her, especially since if it was only once. If it went on for months or longer, well then.... Saying that & knowing Alena's actions, I questioning if she'll, in the future being an anchor, if she won't dump him in favor of somebody else- who just might help her career.

Liked the story, but didn't have that grab to me. 3 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@fifth previous anon: "I knew Alena when she was a Smith, not her screen name of Wallace. We DATED..."

---

@last anon: "Roxie and Cody had been sneaking off during lunch about twice a month. They had motel receipts dating back to the start of the school year."

---

Read for COMPREHENSION, not just for the smut, before you comment...

Nonsequitour

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Alena's perhaps a wee bit too helpful but a hooked fish is a fish whatever the bait ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, and echo Just_words' reply. A twofer, where both the bitch and the bastard are burned twice. First being put on the sex offenders list, then being reported on live TV that both were having an affair with each other. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He has jumped from the frying pan into the fire by taking up with the duplicitous bitch who deliberately engineered his wife's downfall. At least his wife's faults were not deliberately aimed at hurting anyone. So if he is stupid enough to get involved with Alena , then he deserves a life of uncertainty constantly wondering what dirty tricks is this new bitch is up to now.

Just another pathetic story of a pathetic emasculated dumb male having his life ruined by 2 scheming manipulative bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had me until the end. She wouldn't write "I'm sorry!" In her cards. I've had toxic ex cheaters and they pretend d like nothing is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very interesting twist, on a common story. I guess the good thing is, the cheating “ teenage slut” as she describes herself, lost the spin so badly due to the media coverage, that she didn’t hound her husband, or enlist his family and friends, to change his mind. Here is the thing about cheating. There never is a acceptable excuse for it, in a marriage. Not withstanding being drugged, if you cheat, be prepared for, and accept the consequences. At the end of the day, it does not matter why she cheated. Be a man( or woman) rediscover your principles, and allow your spouse a fair divorce, without prolonging things. Anything else, makes you into a Narcissist bitch, or bastard. Life goes on, if you let it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Anon 7 days ago. Wonderful story. 5 stars!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

That’s a good plot line, bit rushed, very little sex but nice enough characters,

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 star - for a standard BTB - but highlighting some of the stressful problems that the majority of teachers in North America face every day - it boggles my mind why anyone would knowingly want to be a grade 1 to 12 teacher. I taught for 30 years, but at the adult trades training level and I never envied being a grade school teacher.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted12 months ago

Love the humor you put in your stories.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

all very unlikeable characters and scum of the earth

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly12 months ago

I wouldn't have had anything to do with Alena after what she did. No, NO WAY IN HELL

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Just so you know Web, them womens don't fight fair .......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought Alena was an awesome loving and faithful woman. She only did what she did after finding out the man she loved was being played by a selfish bitch.

The only thing I wouldn't put up with is being referred to by her last name. That "Mr. Wallace" shit wouldn't fly with me lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked Alena. She will be a true loving wife.

60022Mallard60022Mallard8 months ago

Like much of the MSM, they make (up) the news rather than report it - or don't report it in Biden's case.

Didn't he steal another man's wife, but nothing in the media, whereas good old DJT .....

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

You think this is funny or just? Wait till it happens to you…

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
Alana had the false info inserted into the database?

I guess this shows that lying, cheating and criminal actions lead to true love. Web should hope he never pisses her off. Or gets fat, or fails to take the trash out, or insults her mother.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lol to the commenters please leave the politics out of this. Yeesh that claim about Joe and Jill Biden has been debunked by virtually every news organization in the Western Hemisphere except the "fair and balanced" station. What's next discourse about PizzaGate and QAnon on this site. Please keep that crap off of here.

Good story. Alana only acted after she knew that Roxie was doing the deed and she knews that thr MC would not approve. So she is an obsessive and yes you don't want to really piss her off or threaten her family. Doesn't mean she doesn't love the MC dearly and will be forever faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Web, beware. You're sleeping with the enemy. Alena is an insidous snake, a treacherous bitch. Has no values or morals. She'll do anything to get what she wants, even tearing people's lives apart.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Many stores use an old enemy or friend to steal the wife as revenge. This is very similar but the wife was not stolen, she was outed. I have no problem with that at all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh so it is her fault that Roxie spread her legs like a slut. How about the spouses who were cheat upon and they deserve a life infidelity and not with a skank….

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

I don't see why people are thinking Alena is the villainess here. She's no different than the MCs in stories that are ex-Special Forces who find out their wife is a cheating slut, and call their former team together to wreak havoc on his soon-to-be ex-wife and her lover. She used the weapons she had at her disposal: the knowledge from her niece that Roxie was cheating, and her brother's computer skills. It's a bit of a gray area ethics-wise, but IF Roxie hadn't already been cheating, and Alena did what she did to break Roxie and Web up, *then* you could vilify her. But Roxie WAS already cheating, and had been for months, so all Alena really did was make that knowledge very, very public.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Alena is the villain? On what planet are you living? Or has someone spiked your drink with something mind bendingly recreational? She loved the guy, she lost the guy, she stayed away from the guy. She found out his wife was cheating on him. She was angry about this. Her feelings for him made her want to expose the cheating wife. She made it happen and outed the cheaters. That's not being a villain or being evil. Yes she had an agenda but if the wife had been faithful nothing would have happened. Good story. Enjoyed it. BardnotBard

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

Downgraded to a 3 on second reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...