Don't Bet with a Witch

Story Info
A lost bet changes Tim into his desired girl.
9.1k words
4.36
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydasil
Lydasil
11 Followers

A Bet Well Maid.

I couldn't help but admire Steve for his luck. I watched as his insanely beautiful girlfriend Brianna climbed out of the pool dripping wet in her hot green bikini.

She was about 5'2 or so with long black hair, which fell to the middle of her amazing looking back. Her dark green eyes stood in an amazing contrast to her light skin tone. But her most outgoing feature was her bright and cheery attitude. She mostly wore a smile on her face and each time I heard her bright laughter or her light giggling voice, I could only glimpse in envy on friend.

Each day I saw her and Steve talking with each other, which was a lot nowadays, and hear her pleasant voice and see her beautiful cute figure, I could only dream of such a beautiful girl being my girlfriend.

She wasn't a heavyset girl like I normally preferred but she was more on the cute side of the spectrum. Her breasts were at least B cup along with a slender almost waist and then flared out hips and a nice ass to compliment the package.

After that followed her long creamy legs down to her cute dainty feet with a set of fresh polished toes painted in mostly a bright color. If you looked at each body part of hers individually then she would not look too outstanding, but with everything added together she was a dream girl, with her own unique charm.

Other than that, she knew exactly just how cute she was and dressed herself to flatter her own gorgeous body and she never ever appeared to have a bad hair day, the was never anything out of place for all the time a had known her.

She drove me crazy day in and day out and when I heard her voice or her charm driven giggling, I would find a chance to glimpse at her out of the corner of my eyes. I was never one for staring at another girl to obvious and could only fantasize about her inside my own head. Steve and I were too good friends at this point and I was glad for that and I would never to anything and break out bro code. But I also knew that I had no chance at such an amazing girl ever. I am not ugly myself but in comparison to Steve, who is handsome in every kind of way, I was nothing in comparison.

It was a bit strange but we shared many hobbies and interest with each other and hung around often. I was enjoying my time with my best friend every chance I got as I was new in this town and Steve and I hit it off on one of my first courses in college.

Time flew by and days turned into months as I watched Steve and her build a wonderful relationship until one day something absolutely strange happened that I did not expect....

As I was sitting alone in my apartment goofing around on the couch with my pc when I heard a sudden knock on my door. Confused as I was not expecting anyone, I set the pc down and went to the door. When I opened it, I was confused to see Brianna standing there alone in a cute white T-shirt with short sleeves. The shirt outlined her bosom nicely and a cute pair of blue shorts was hugging her legs and enhanced the look of her shapely long legs immensely. To top it all off she wore a pair of cute little white sneakers with pink coloration on them.

I must have stared at her for a good minute before my brain was able to stammer out some bland greeting as I was looking down the hall noticing that Steve was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Tim. I'm sorry to bother you so late, but I was wondering if I could come in and talk to you for a bit?"

She then tilted her head to the side letting her long black hair slip to the side and play with one of her locks that I nearly lost my mind.

She was stunningly cute I could barely tolerate it and I knew she knew what she

was doing with this gesture to me.

Confused as she never flirted with me or did anything that even hinted in such a direction but know that was definitely flirting, I was sure of it. I was stepping to the side and let her come in. She strolled in while slowly swaying her hips playfully, knowing that I was staring at her ass. She took a seat on my sofa and I sat down opposite her on my beanbag trying my best not to show any obvious signs of my arousal and excitement. I looked at her in a bit of confusion as I had no idea what she might want and she started speaking.

"So, Tim.. Can I be honest with you?" She paused only for a moment for me to nod my head before continuing.

"I and Steve have some troubled times and I don´t know if we are going to make it. We have been fighting a lot lately, and I was wondering, if I could maybe make a little proposition to you as I know you have been staring at me a lot lately??"

My heart raced in fear when she mentioned my ogling but then that changed to excitement and curiosity of her suggestion and also a bit of confusion as I had seen both of them together lately and there seemed to be no problems there. Steve also didn´t seem any different when I last saw him, but all of these thoughts were shoved to the back of my mind as I found her staring at me waiting for my answer.

"Umm Sure..." I stammered trying to sound cool but I am sure it came out like that.

"Well, here's the deal.

I have this secret little fetish that Steve just won't put up with, and I get the feeling that you might be more inclined to it because you seem to be a more laid back guy."

I wouldn't have described myself as such but I shrugged in response wondering wildly what her

fetish could be. I also was slightly confused as she was too outspoken right now and she was never this direct, but before I could say anything she went on.

"Well, I'll tell you what, I want to go out with you as my twin sister for a night.

I want to dress you up and to go party all night while dressed pretty and cute, and then after we get home, I promise you the wildest sex you've ever had. So, how about it?"

I blinked in confusion glancing down at my average looking body then back at her slender petite little frame. Something was certainly not right here.

"Did you say TWIN sister? I don't think that's possible Bri...." I started

thinking she was making a joke or being crazy when the glint in her eye stopped me short.

"Okay smarty, I'll change the terms.

I bet you that I can turn you into my twin sister and that NO ONE will be able to tell us apart, and if I am successful with this, I get to keep you like that.

But if I can't do it, I'll fuck your brains out before we even go out. So, either way, you win right? How about it stud?"

I raised an eyebrow at this weird chance. I did not really think too much in this situation which should have raised alarm bells, because I would never hurt my friend like that. I would never screw one of my friends over, that was just not me. But no thoughts like this crossed my mind.

There was only one thought inside my head right now and I could only agree to here while I was feeling like the luckiest guy right now. Therefore, I smiled and agreed without much fanfare.

She only said that I shall meet her at her apartment in two hours before getting up and placing a soft kiss on my cheek, which left my whole body tingly, and then started making her way to the door.

"See you later sweety. You are going to be So Hot later!!" And just like that she was out the door.

I glanced at my watch and found myself outside her apartment door promptly at the time she told me to, trying my best to hide my raging hard on and control myself with all the excitement and apprehension about what was about to happen.

I just kept telling myself that no matter what happened it was going to be so GOOD! I knocked on her door and heard her sweet voice for me to come in.

I opened the door and glanced around the darkness noticing a trail of pink candles on the floor. Smiling I followed the pink candles to her bedroom where Brianna lay wearing nothing but fancy green lace panties and a matching bra on top of her king size bed.

"Come here tiger. I cannot wait any longer, we can dress you up later." She grinned at me and beckoned me over.

I took my clothes off and tossed them carelessly to the floor while staring at the beaty in front of me.

While I was walking to her large bed I started to notice her pink satin sheets and lavish pillows and how feminine and girly that all looked.

Getting on top of the bed in only my underwear that was also off in record time as she was all over me. No one said anything and I let lust overcome my senses. She took the lead and pushed me down onto the bed while staying above me on her knees.

I looked at her whole body and was mesmerized by it. She was looking even hotter than in any bikini that I had seen on her. Her black hair trailed down over her breast and accentuated them in just the best way.

She looked at me smugly and then a saw her put her hands to her panties and let them slide down, putting her legs of the ground after each other as she slid out of them.

I could only stare at the sight in front of me and could not believe my luck.

Her fingers then threw them off into the room and she grabbed onto my extreme hard cock and began to stroke it in just the right way. A moan came out of my mouth and I could only close my eyes as I enjoyed her ministrations.

The next thing that I could feel was her weight shifting and I could feel her hands positioning my hard on with her hands. Feeling something moist on top of my erection sent so many tingling sensations into my brain that I could only gasp loudly.

Brianna looked at the toy beneath her with a strange glint in her eyes as she teased him for a bit before thinking about what was to happen in a bit and also started to moan sensibly. The thought alone sent shudders through her mind and then she positioned his manhood at the right angle and pushed herself down, in the most slow and antagonizing manner possibly.

I could no think straight anymore and my whole body could only focus itself on the sensation her wet and tight pussy was giving him. After what seemed forever, she was coming to a stop and our bodies met.

She was enjoying the power she had in the moment and basked in it as she started to slowly start to grind herself against him, but not quite moving up and down.

Feeling the tight pressure on my own tool I needed to muster all my strength to not start trusting and wanted to let the feeling to go on forever.

After some time, she started to slowly start her pace and pushed herself up and down on him, enjoying every moment of it, she also wanted to savor the moment of this for as longs as possible. She could only do this so often and was trying to hold her lust in control but was only able to hold on for so long.

Increasing her speed, I could only start to trust my hips against hers in a nice rhythm.

Hearing her moans I felt sparks all over as my own moans and pants increased.

She moaned softly and slowly at first but more frequently while climbing in pitch, turning me on even more by listening to her moan out her sexual pleasure. My eyes were still closed to take in every bit of sensation I was feeling and then I was opening them to look at the vixen straddling me.

I watched her contained breasts and her hair flow around her whole body, even tickling my own chest.

Her eyes drew me into themselves as they seemed to glow with increasing intensity as she grew closer and closer to orgasm. Our pace went faster and faster as my cock

slid in and out of her tight wet cunt. Having absolutely not trouble with the amount of lubrication that both our bodies provided.

I never once thought about wearing any protection which should have given me alarming bells but my thought never went that way. I was lost in a world full of pleasure and loved every second of it. Never wanting it to end.

I could feel my balls so full and eager to fill her with my load feeling sparks of sexual energy all over my body. Especially as a heard a high pitch sensual scream and suddenly felt my cock being massaged and gripped on all sides. It felt like I was being milked and I could only hold out for a second as the goddess above me went through the throes of her own orgasm. Her whole body shuddered and bent in the most sensual and sexual way I have ever seen, but I could only look at her for so long and then exploded as well.

My pleasure peaked and I felt my load shoot into the beaty above me with strength I have never felt before. I grunted hardly and was lost in the moment. After some time my manhood could finally not hold out any longer and got back to its more usual state.

I looked at the beaty in front of me and she also seemed to stare at me with a kind a strange smile on her lips while she still enjoyed the throes of pleasure running through her, which seemed to never abate.

As soon as I slipped out of her, I felt utterly exhausted and felt a deep need to

sleep. I glanced at her confused only to see her give me a sly smile as I drifted off and her eyes looked like they were searing green stars.

"Sleep tight Sis," was the last thing I heard before blackness overwhelmed me completely.

I awoke sometime later feeling very bizarre.

I stirred and let out a moan as I felt my skin weirdly sensitive. At the same time, I heard a very soft girly voice. It was not a sound any guy could make but I was too disconcerted to think about it.

Then I rolled my head to one side trying to get away from this strange tickling sensation I had on the side of my face and on my chest only to feel it on the other side instead.

I was trying to enter a sleeping state again but the strange feelings all over my body just did not cease and eventually I opened my eyes in frustration. As my consciousness got more and more awake, I felt my entire body feeling weird like it hadn't been moved in a long time.

My limbs felt really stiff and tingled all over and then there was this feeling of lightness. I was about to open my eyes and sit up when suddenly I heard Brianna´s voice next to me.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Did you enjoy your little rest? You've been out for

quite some time after all!"

I stirred and glanced over at her taking in her beauty, she was clad in a comfortable t-shirt and nice-looking black leggings. Before I could look at her to long, I felt increasingly strange in my own body.

There still was this tingling sensation on my upper body and neck, some strange weight on my chest and the feeling of nothingness between my legs. I immediately sat up and looked down and gasped as I saw black strands of hair fall over my eyes and only when I tucked them behind my ear with an unconscious action a finally saw a pair of breasts sitting in my field of view.

Not quite believing what I saw my hands reached up and grabbed at them and at the same moment I touched my nipples I was assaulted by a strange and soothing feeling which sent a kind of pleasure through my whole body. I could only look perplexed at what I saw and was not able to process what was happening. Looking at these feminine hands with pink fingernaily and dainty little fingers then down onto my breast that shouldn't be there, I could only think that this had to be a dream.

Throwing the pink blanked off me that covered the rest of my body my eyes looked further down to see that I now had a hairless body, I could not recognize it at all. Upon further examination I found a hairless vagina where my manhood should have been.

Pushing a hand down to examine myself I grazed a tiny nip and felt bursts of pleasure shoot through my body. I could only let out a gasp at that and then I heard a chuckle and glanced up to see Brianna smiling face.

"What the actual fuck"

I was able to get out before I realized that I was hearing Brianna's

voice and started to remember snippets from last night.

"What the hell did you do to me?!"

I stammered out after recovering from hearing my new voice.

She frowned at my language and gestured to the large mirror on her dresser.

"Look for yourself cutey, I just won our bet that is all."

Not believing that this could be a dream anymore I swung my legs over to the side of the bed and noticed just how long and slender they had become before striding over to the mirror.

My walk was a little off key as I wasn't used to having pert breasts pulling me forward and hips swaying with a full ass pulling me back.

Shortly, I made it to the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw.

I was completely stumped at the picture on the mirror. My brain couldn´t comprehend it at all. In it I saw Brianna´s beautiful naked body looking back at me with a disbelieving expression on her face. At that I completely freaked out. I completely looked like a clone of Brianna. There was nothing off at all. The cute ass, the long hair that not to big breasts and the slender and feminine body just screamed woman at my face. I was to stumped to form a cordial thought and turned around to look at the other Brianna in the room.

She grinned back at me with a smile that just lit up my world.

"I think I've won our little bet sister. I don't even think Steve could tell us apart now!" She giggled at the thought and my heart sank. That could not be real, it just could not. But before a full-blown panic attack could hit me Brianna was talking gain.

"You see cutie, I wasn't lying when I said Steve and I were having problems,

it's because of this nasty little curse my father put on me.

Anyone that sleeps with me without his consent, gets turned into a clone of me to prevent any unwanted pregnancies. The load that you let out was magically vanished so to speak.

This curse has all other sorts of little twists and turns, none of them benefits you I'm afraid, but

we'll get to that later.

Looking at your face you probably want to know why you? Well, Steve and I thought long and hard how we could benefit from this curse and we came up with an idea.

We would lure some poor lonely guy into activating this curse and then when he finished his transformation, we would use him to take my place for a little bit. After all you look exactly like me. Nobody can tell us apart. It really is an intriguing piece of magic that did make my life not any easier till today.

This new me then would be my replacement for work and as a kind of housekeeper or maid to keep our places clean and do other stuff that is too bothersome for the two of us.

You would practically exchange me and do all the stuff I would usually do, but in a more controlled way." Saying that she looked at me and started to giggle a bit. It was not enough for me to process all the given information as she finished her laugh and went on with her explanation.

" You see with you replacing me, I will have much more freedom. You will be here to rake in the money so to speak and I and Steve can finally go and have our well-earned vacation. No one would miss me and all my responsibilities would be left for you to handle."

Standing still next to the mirror I looked at her perplexed as I processed all this knowledge and my initial shock went away. I was still not comfy to be in this body but know I could only feel rage and anger building up as a lashed out at her.

"You cunt, you really think I would replace you and do everything that you want? I think you are delirious. Even if I have to live in this freaking new body, I will surely not follow your whims like a slave. Who do you think you are? Just the thought that I should work for you just because you said so is just ridiculous."

I let my anger out at her and looked at her while seething with rage, I could feel my pulse speed up in my chest and knew that this had to better be some kind of joke. I was getting more riled up each second and could only wait for her to say reply to me. But the look on her face and the smile that hung there let me feel some kind of fear. She was just too confident looking.

"Well, the truth is sweety, the curse did a bunch of other things too. You don´t just look like me, that was only one aspect of the magic. The curse does also make its targets submissive and I don´t mean just a tiny bit, no no no. Really really submissive. Another part helps along with being susceptible to hypnosis and taking orders.

Lydasil
Lydasil
11 Followers