Don't Bet with a Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried everything and eventually even found one of my hands caressing my back door, but no matter what, nothing seemed to work. After another 5 minutes of frantically trying everything that came to mind, I could do nothing about it.

"Bree, that's long enough, come out here."

Then I heard my mistress in the middle of my throes and could do nothing but stop myself from torturing my body and cleaned myself with a towel between my legs and got myself clothed again.

The second when I felt my pink satin panties slid in place, my core thrummed with pleasure, but the floodgates stopped and I knew that no wetness would be able to get onto my panties.

I was thankful of that because the thought alone that my panties could be sullied, made me kind off angry. I cannot let something like that happen, ever.

With my tights now in place and slipping the dress back over my head, before fastening my shoes on my feet, I got one last look in the mirror to look if everything was in place and then smilingly got out of the bathroom.

My whole body was thrumming in pleasure as the flames have never abated but only got a bit weaker as I was not stimulating myself anymore, but never ceased their being. I was incredibly frustrated that I could not bring myself to relief but could only but an earthshattering smile on my face when I walked back into the living room to see my mistress grinning at me.

'Oh god she looks like a goddess.' Went through my head and I was content to be in her presence.

No pleasure in the world was more important than seeing her and fulfilling her wishes.

She looked at me smugly and could only say in a seductive tone, while I was shaking a bit with all the pleasure that I felt inside my body and the release that was not coming and I knew that she knew it.

"Oh,.... I guess I forgot to mention on little detail on the recording earlier, sweety.

It looks like I added one little bit extra, you cannot get any orgasmic relief without my permission, no matter what you do.

You will not be given any relief if it's not for my orders. You can try to touch yourself but you will only be able to feel like earlier. Only able to edge on the peak but never able to get over it. Its such a sweat torture. That's one motivator for you to be exactly like I want you, and to be a good little pet.

Maybe when you do all things like I expect them you to do, or do them even better, then I will let you come every once in a while."

I knew that there was nothing wrong with all that, I just had to be what mistress wanted me to be and everything would be fine. The only thing that I didn´t really understand was why I wouldn't do as she says. She is a goddess to me and its my pleasure to please her in any way I can.

Only a tiny voice far away inside my mind was speechless as I heard this. The pleasure was much stronger inside the tiny little pink world then it was one the outside and I was being tortured by it every second of it. My thoughts couldn't even form coherently and all I could do was to bask in the pleasure cloud that floated around.

My whole body was thrumming in pleasure constantly, even if it abated quite a bit, but every move of my body sent shivers along my spine and stoked the fire inside me. I instinctively knew that was what my mistress wants for me and I was loved it with every fiber of my being.

Looking at the slight glassy look of her plaything stoked something in Brittany and she knew just that this would be her little pet for quite a long time. Nodding at her newest creating in elation at how got she turned out to be she said.

"I knew you would like this body of yours, I know it is quite sensible to everything but see it as a gift from me and I just know that you will get to love it like I do."

Hearing mistress words about what she did I could only thank her for all that and was immensely happy that everything was as it was. She then handed me a few things while saying.

"Here are your car, house and other keys. My wallet and everything you will need to do your job.

You have been conditioned to know everything you need, sweety. And if you have any troubles, you can call me." She then handed me a pink smartphone and went on.

"You have to have this phone with you at every single second, if I call you with my special ringtone you have to answer it immediately. Understood sweety?"

I was just happy that I got such a nice job from my mistress and never wanted to disappoint her, so I could only say with all my conviction.

"Yes, Mistress." As I said this, I unconsciously put the phone in a pocket in my maid dress. The keys and everything else would go into my purse that is still upstairs.

"Good girl. Now that should be everything! There's still some paperwork for

Hooters, fill it out and send an email back, then perform your cleaning

duties before you go to sleep tonight."

"Yes Mistress" I said as I curtsied before her, adding to her smile. She just loved her new toy and wondered why she hadn't done this sooner.

"Mistress?" Somehow, I could ask a question that I had not in mind but seemed to ask anyway.

"You said you were going to keep me like this as long as you wanted. Will I be able turned back?"

I could only hold on the last straw that a boost in strength brought me, I don't know how I was able to overpower my mind to come out for a split second to ask the question but it cost me most of my remaining strength and I knew that I would not be able to do anything for the foreseeable future.

Brittany smiled at me softly with a grin on her face, before slinging her purse over her shoulder and

making her way towards the door. I stood there in my new heels at attention like a proper maid waiting for her response.

"I didn´t know that there was still something left from you, but oh well I will entertain you. If you are a good girl that does everything she should do and maybe exceed my expectations than I may think about it, I guess."

She stopped for a moment in thought before smiling evilly at me.

"Hmpf....Otherwise, I guess you are an adorable little pet for the rest of your

life, and honestly who wouldn't want a cutey like you around for all eternity?"

She winked at me before getting out into the hallway, but before sliding the door shut, she cruelly smiled and said.

"I guess you were a good girl till now, have a dose of what you can earn."

She paused for a second before saying in almost a whisper.

"Cum for me my pet."

The door closed shut but I was only hearing her last words and my whole body went into a frenzy. Hormones went through my body, pleasure cursed through me, getting stronger every moment before it peaked.

My whole body began to spasm and I fell onto the floor in a heap of flesh. I couldn´t control anything and was lost to the pleasure that went through my body. My eyes went back into their sockets till only the white could be seen. My back bent to a degree which shouldn´t be possible and my toes and fingers curled themselves. The pleasure lasted seemingly forever and it was the best feeling ever, instantly I became addicted to it and wanted nothing more than to feel it again. I would do anything for it.

My mind was not able to hold out and all these feelings were far to much for my bod. I blackened out and went into a little slumber to relish in these feelings.