Don't Breath, Don't Swallow

Story Info
A work crush.
1.7k words
4.33
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Dedicated to the guy at work that has resisted my every effort at seduction for over a year. To 'Jack,' the dude whose cock I fantazied about obsessively but never got. The torture is finally over. I got a new job-

Ginnette positioned the patient for the CTA intracranial/carotid scan as Jack brought the patients information up on the computer. The two had worked this exam so many times together they flowed together as a team flawlessly without having to talk. As long as she didn't let herself get distracted by how badly she wanted him, she could anticipate his next need.

She was normally a fiercely independent ambitious dominant woman. Every relationship she'd have before she met him, she'd been the dominant energy. She purposefully chose shorter submissive people who worshipped her. But with Jack, all she could think about was his happiness. She would have even put aside her own career goals to put his first.

Jack was one of the rare men that brought out Ginnette's submissive energy. She hated the urge to submit. She could never have a real relationship with Jack. The urge to be in control and the urge to submit to him would have torn her apart if they dated. It was a good thing he had a wife at home to submit to him full time. Her logical brain saw him as an equal but her ovaries saw him as annoyingly impressive man. She knew she could never submit to him full time the way his wife Melissa did.

Since she fought against the impulse inside her to submit it often displayed itself as an immature brat behaviors. It turned a perfectly mature woman into an obnoxious puppy needing disciplined. But Jack was plenty man enough to handle Ginnette's bratty side. He gave her candy when she behaved and ignored her when he was displeased with her. As much as she hated being so easily controlled, she lived each day at work for his approval.

To get good images of the patient's carotids the patient needed to hold completely still. Jack pushed the microphone button and instructed the patient 'don't breath, don't swallow.' She grabbed his hand placing it around her throat right at she swallowed the Milky Way she had earned. 'I'll swallow if I want to, Jack' she teased.

That was his breaking point. He did not enjoy being directly disobeyed. 'Greg, could you finish the reformats on this patient? Ginnette and I need to have a talk.' Ginnette's giggles soon stopped when she realized she may have actually made Jack cross with her. He took her by the wrist and marched her to his office.

'This has to stop' he said without any humor in his tone. 'I don't want children, I didn't have children for a reason. You're behavior is unprofessional. This is our place of work. Act like an adult.'

Ginnette could see frustration but the struggle between submission and maintaining control was raging stronger. Her logical brain thought about what kind of father he would be if he had children. He certainly wasnt the sort of man she would allow parent her spawn. Ginnette tried to force herself to act like an adult. She wanted to please him so badly but she couldn't bring herself to be obedient. 'Make me' came out of her mouth almost beyond her control, a ornery grin crossing her lips. She challenged his authority bluntly. But in actuality it was a genuine plea for him to make her behave. She needed the war inside her to stop as much as he wanted her to behave. Her rebellion needed dealt with.

He calmly stood, eyes locked on hers. His eyes were the only ones she enjoyed. Every other person made her nauseated to make eye contact with. He made a plan, but it would be brutal. He needed her to know he cared for her before the discipline. He stepped forward closer to her. She struggled to not step back, his height over her making her feel especially vulnerable. She never picked people taller because she hated the feeling of vulnerability in a relationship. She looked down trying to escape the feeling. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face back to his gaze. He leaned forward and kissed her. That was not expected. She felt completely dizzy. Her knees almost gave out. She gathered herself just in time to catch herself. She couldn't fall and miss this opportunity for a kiss. She pushed up on her tiptoes into his lips. 'Jack' she moaned. 'Jack, I'm going to...' between kisses. 'Jack, I'm going to... cum... I'm cumming' she whimpered.

'Get on your knees in front of me' he said as he sat down. She thought about standing her ground but as he untied his scrub pants she decided she liked where this was going. First a kiss now she's on her knees in front of him. Would he really allow her to give him a blow job after her behavior? Why would he kiss her after she had been so obnoxious? He had to know he was rewarding bad behavior and this would only make the brat side of her worse.

He must not be too displeased with her. He was already mostly hard. 'Blow me.' The direct order gave her goose bumps. His cock inches from her mouth was more than she could resist, the pleaser side of her took over long enough to obey sheepishly. She took his cock inside her mouth gently. She felt drunk for a moment as she took him as deep as she could handle without gagging. Time stopped for her. She wasn't sure for how long he let her do as she pleased with him. She was lost in a fuzzy head space enjoying being allowed to touch him.

He sat there watching her. He was enjoying her not be able to sass him because her mouth was full with his cock. He cleared his throat and snapped her back to reality. The brat side of her took control. She looked him straight in the eyes with a grin of pure defiance as she slid her lips up his dick and let him go. Her ornery grin reminded him of what he needed to do.

He grabbed her by the chin and forced her mouth open. His eyes still locked on hers, but the soft gaze he had while they were kissing was replaced with a glare of pure power. With the other hand he held the back of her head so she couldn't back away. He shoved his cock down her throat intententionally deep enough to make her almost gag. He took his hand away from her chin and held her nose. 'Don't breath.' He continued to face fuck her until she began running out of oxygen and started to fight back. She pushed against his chair trying to release her head from his grip. As she reached the point where she started to go limp from lack of oxygen he let go of her nose. 'You can breath,' he growled, while continuing to push her head up and down. The words made her orgasm again. She fought for tiny breaths between her throat being full of cock. He pushed himself a little deeper as she began gagging uncontrollably. He handed her the trash can and let her go. Up came the Milky Way she had so defiantly swallowed early. 'Next time I give you a Milky Way, ask for permission before you swallow,' he said sternly.

'Are you mad at me?' She managed to say between sobs.

'Not anymore.' He gently pulled her up and hugged her. Still on her knees, she threw her arms around his neck. His hard cock now on her belly as her scrub top moved up from the embrace. She snuggled her face against neck.

'I'll behave, I promise!' She said while crying.

'I know you will. If you sass me again, next time will not be so... enjoyable for you.'

She leaned back and searched his face for kindness. Their eyes met but she was feeling far too guilty to maintain eye contact. She looked at the floor, in complete submission.

He began to tie his scrub pants.

'Please let me make you feel good. I know I haven't earned for you to fuck me, but please please please let me blow you. Show me I'm good enough for your cum. Please don't let it end like this!!'

'It will take too long' he said as he took note of how much time they had spent away from work.

'I'm literally on my knees in front of you begging you to let me blow you. I don't care if it takes hours. I'll please you until you make me stop.' Her eyes full of need for his approval.

Her look of desperation was adorable.

'Fine, for alittle while. But we don't have time to make me cum.'

It could have been a minute, it could have been hours. Ginnette wasn't sure. She completely lost track of time again while pleasing him. He sat back and just enjoyed her mouth. She knew he would probably never fuck her. She knew she couldn't compare to the perfect wife at home. She didn't need much from him. She could be satiated with literally the smallest amount of occasional attention that he chose to give her.

He grew harder and his breath more steady. She hoped he may cum soon. She pulled back and pleaded 'please can I swallow your cum, please please please.' He stroked himself and aimed straight at her open mouth. She looked up at him with the most pathetic desperate begging look on her face. As he filled her mouth she was in heaven. Normally she hated the taste, normally she wouldn't have even let the stuff touch her. But her need to please Jack wasn't normal for her. Her begging for permission to swallow cum was something she would only offer him. She sat patiently with an mouth open to prove she hadn't swallowed without permission.

He reached forward and put his hand around her neck so he could feel her gulp down his cum.

'You can swallow'