Don't Call Me That

Story Info
Stepmom and stepson have quite the reunion.
8.2k words
4.72
57.4k
113
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stood next to the window, fresh out of the shower, his towel forgotten. The light streamed through the glass over his tanned skin, his chiseled abs and rippling chest moved in and out in quickening breaths. His left hand braced against the window for support, his right hand sped over the throbbing length of his slick, blood engorged cock. Pre cum had wet the whole length of his veined, throbbing rod and made it look wet from glans to balls. He was sure someone would see him if they looked but at this point he wasn't thinking about anything, anything except the completely amazing body of the woman standing just below and through the window from him.

To look at her you would never imagine she was nearly 47. She looked like a model 20 years younger but she also had that veneer of a mature woman, that poise, that raw sexual fire. She could flirt without being blatant, when she moved her shelf like, round, gym hardened ass drew the eye like a moth to the flame.

She moved slowly out on the back lawn, hose in hand as she watered the plants of her sprawling yard in the summer sun. Her long blond hair was loose about and over her shoulders, her sculpted legs were almost completely bare, golden brown from the sun from her new pink tennis shoes, over her smooth skinned calves, letting his gaze linger on the backs of her hardened hamstrings and thick but not mannish quads. She was wearing what passed for workout shorts but were little more than volleyball shorts, the seam of which had the glorious task of riding between the cheeks of her plump sculpted ass cheeks, set deep between them and ending just covering the straps of her work out thong. Both were aqua and black with a fierce checkered pattern. Her low back was bare, her back muscles moved beneath her skin as she watered and let the sun shine off her golden skin. The back of her designer sports bra left much of her back open for his viewing pleasure and somehow hoisted her great big tits high on her chest, zipped in the front, it showed only a hint of her cavernous cleavage. John knew her bra size by heart, he had jerked off with a guilty heat in his stomach while holding them in his hand. They were always sexy; reds and black and all the colors of the rainbow and every fabric under the sun. Lace and cotton, silk and satin; it was all fuel for his spank tank.

Her hair looked like spun gold, curly and laying about her shoulders. Her sky blue eyes hidden behind her designer sunglasses. Admiring her flowers with a cute half smile on her thick lovely lips as she moved slowly through the yard.

John hated to admit how horny she made him, had always made him. When they had met and she was only 10 years older than he was. His father had brought her home, fresh from divorcing John's mother he had met her at the college and in less than six months she was wearing a ring and living in his father's sprawling mansion. John had hated her for her beauty and for replacing his mother but time had made him ambivalent. He had hated her even more the first time he wrapped her thong around his fat cock and jerked off just on his 18th birthday and slowly let that dislike turn to lust and then eventually as she had stood with his father when he had gotten sick, love. He had never called her mother or mom. It made what he wanted to do to her horrific and wrong.

She now maintained the house and his late father's businesses until their sale was complete. She would never work for the rest of her life and neither would John, he still would but he wouldn't have to.

She had welcomed him with a hug and tearful eyes when John had come home a week ago to bury his father. She had demanded he stay, the massive house was lonely empty as it was. John's father had not wanted more kids and that was fine with Mandy, his stepmother. She had been a good wife, taking care of his dad all the way till the end.

Now here he stood, naked as the day he was born, cock in hand, watching her walk around the back yard in her work out clothes as he imagined all the vile sexual things he wanted to do to her.

He had been fine till he found that file on his father's computer. He had still felt himself get semi hard every time she was in the room, but no truly sexual thoughts till he had clicked on that stored video.

His father had traveled a lot, and he knew that when his father was well, they had a very active sex life. Apparently when Mandy was lonely and his father was away she would dress up sexy or naughty and abuse herself for his viewing pleasure. He had beat his dick nearly raw after he got over the shock. Watching her work herself over with various toys, the dirty things she would say, all of it, just fuel for the fire that now burned in his balls as they tightened up and he felt pleasure build to a point he could not take and spewed his molten seed onto the panties wrapped around the fat pulsing head of his cock, quickly overwhelming the gusset and flowing over his hands and dripping in fat blobs onto the hardwood floor at his feet and even splattering the window in front of him.

He had to find a way to have her, to feel her against him, know how it felt to slip inside her and taste her pussy and every surface of her body. See the faces she made when he pounded her, feel how wet she got the longer they fucked, hear her scream when she came around his cock, watch her shudder and shake and scream when his cock twitched inside her.

Part of him felt terrible, even as he continued to stroke his still quaking cock, feeling it keep some of its rigidity even after cumming as hard as he just had. But that part of him, a bigger part knew he had to have her.

***

Mandy had to fight to keep her breathing down, she could feel his heavy gaze on her, running over her skin like rough hands, his rough hands. The very thought of that made her mouth run dry. Btu that was the only part of her that was dry. Ever since she had met John years ago, when he was too young for her, she had been too young for his father but it hadn't mattered, she was old enough to know better, but he was nice and she had tried not to fall for him, knew what it would look like, the young woman just out of college, no real career path, the rich newly divorced man. She had fallen for him, not giving a shit if the world damned her. She had loved Jack, as often and as hard as possible until he had gotten sick. They had many happy years together. Sure she had thought about other men, men at her gym and other places, she was still young, but she had never even considered stepping out on him, even when he had gotten really sick. She had loved him.

Then John had walked off the plane.

Mandy hadn't seen John in years, he had been so busy. Even before John had gone over seas, Jack had gone out to see him, leaving Mandy to manage the house and some of their rentals and other properties and holdings while he was gone. Now when she was vulnerable and full of grief, in walks this chiseled beast of a man, tattoos and corded iron muscles under his tight t-shirt and pants. His blue eyes and bad boy tattoos, his perfect smile and that bar of iron in his pants.

Mandy hadn't been with a man in nearly 7 years, the cancer and care had made it impossible for him to please her, the thought made her sad, terribly so but she also hadn't felt a man's touch in that way in almost a decade

John held her when they had buried Jack. She had helped him to bed the night after when he had gotten so drunk he could barely stand. She had helped him out of his clothes, seen his heavy cock locked away in a pair of dark boxer briefs. She had felt ashamed, while also feeling so wet that she had to change her conservative panties and sleep wet and throbbing all night. She couldn't bring herself to touch herself, she felt too guilty.

That was several days of quiet moving about the house that had seen them return to her routine as best she could, but now she had a man in the house again, albeit down the hall while she slept in the massive bed alone.

As the days went on they had talked more, even laughed a bit, she had taken him to the gym, watched him work out and had to excuse herself to the bathroom, her nipples so hard they hurt as they rubbed inside her sports bra, her pussy so wet she was sure she would leave a wet spot.

Then today she had seen him in the shower when she brought him a fresh towel, she had left it on the sink and then she had seen him, through the fogged glass, seen how the lines of his muscles had bulged under his skin, seen the puckered skin from his war wounds, then he had turned sideways and she had to stop herself from gasping.

She had seen it in his pants, in his underwear, but it was different now, not clothed and swinging between his legs, long and thick even when it wasn't hard and full of blood and desperate to be pleasured and used for pleasure. It was incredible. Jack had been big, almost painful at times but not as big as John would likely be.

She felt her mouth water, she wanted to touch him feel him twitch in her mouth, taste him. She wanted to feel his hands on her, mauling her tits, slip his big fingers inside her. Stretching her out, making her ready for his thick cock, allowing him to slip inside, fill her up, make her shake and cry out.

No. She had known him for so long, she had hugged him and hoped he would call her mom someday. It made how she felt that much worse. No she could not be with John. She would have to control herself. No matter how bad she wanted him

***

Mandy was standing by the counter, making lunch. She had just gotten back from the gym and had gone to make lunch while John had showered, she wanted to go look in on him, see his body again, her Adonis. But she had stood at the counter, slicing vegetables. She had heard the shower shut off and knew he would be down soon. She wasn't sure how long John planned to stay. But she had to admit she was finding her choice harder and harder

***

John had dried off quickly, put on his tank top and a pair of bikini briefs, something that outlined his cock and made it look even bigger and steeled himself. He had watched a few of his favorite video files before he had gotten dressed. He was hard as a rock but he hadn't touched himself at all. Watching her finger her pussy on his computer, first one, then two and then finally three fingers that had gotten her off so much that she had twitched and screamed and convulsed, finally shutting off the video when she had regained herself. Watching that and not pounding his meat was a true act of self-control. Now that time was over, he was going to push it, see if she felt the same, if not he would deal with it and be on his way, if not so many things would get done he would need all the energy he could. He had thought to test the waters a bit during lunch, see what it would take to seduce her. But when he got to the bottom of the stairs and seen her standing there, she was wearing leggings, black and white and painted on. She had thrown a baggy white t-shirt on over her sports bra. The lines of her legs, toned and hard, yet so soft and flawless even at her age.

There was no way he could wait through lunch, not another minute.

***

She heard him coming down the stairs into the kitchen and knew she had to be out of there quick, go up and shower and then find an excuse to be away from him or at least in public with him so she couldn't break down, change her mind.

"John, it's all ready. I'm gonna go shower and..." Mandy's next words caught in her mouth as she felt him slid up behind her, felt his hands slide up her sides and over her naked breasts. She had taken off her sports bra once he had gotten up the stairs, her nipples hand stopped being swollen and aching to be touched, the shirt had almost made it worse, barely grazing the rock hard and horribly sensitive nubs on her chest as it was. Now his big strong hands were holding most of her large globes. Kneading them gently but with authority. It was like someone had set a fire between her thighs. Then she felt his thick cock press into her ass. Only the thin fabric of her pants and his underwear kept it from laying like some kind of obscene hotdog between the buns of her ass.

"I'm sorry but I tried not to feel this way about you. I have done everything I could, I've beat my dick two, sometimes three times a day but it's only made it worse. You are so hot." He paused, she could feel how nervous he was but he hid it well, a touch of bravado, and a touch of self-doubt. Fuck, it only made him that much hotter.

She remembered something then, something she had done well to forget, when she had caught him sneaking that cheerleader in the back door by the pool his senior year, just after his 18th birthday, up the back stairs to his room. She could have stopped him, could have ruined his night. She hadn't. She had been so lonely, like she was now. She had let them go to his room, padded quietly down the hall, stood outside his room. They hadn't shut the door all the way and she had stood in the dark and watched. It was dark in the room, so she hadn't seen much. She had heard more than seen but it had been enough that night. She had seen the girl kneel at his feet like he was some pagan god, seen the outline of her head as she sucked his fat cock into her mouth. Heard the obscene slurping and licking, heard the tight 18 year old girl moan with her mouth full of hot hard cock, heard John groan as she pleasured him. Heard him take control and flip her onto her back, heard her giggle nervously and then groan as he licked her, noisily. She had cooed and gasped and cum at least twice on John's face. By then Mandy had slid her robe open and pinched her nipples till they hurt so good, felt her little cotton thong lose the battle to hold back her juices as she slid her hand inside and began to strum her clit. Mandy had heard the girl whisper that he didn't have to wear a condom, she heard her stepson say he knew and then put one on anyway. She had bit her lip hard enough to almost bleed when she heard the wet sound his cock made when the head slipped in, pushing past her willing lips now stretched no doubt to the limit around the monster he kept in his pants. Heard the bed squeak like an accompanying chorus to the cheerleader's squeals as he set to it, pounding his hips into her. Their skin made increasingly wet slapping noises as he set to and maintained a rapid, body jarring pace. Mandy had cum so hard when the cheerleader called out his name she had almost fallen over. She had staggered back toward her room, wobbly on her feet, her panties absolutely soaked with her cum. Her taunt stomach full of guilt and a mix of emotions. She had buried that memory until she felt John slip his hands onto her, once his skin touched hers it was as vivid as if it had just happened.

She could tell he was nervous, probably for the first time in a while, that he may have gone too far. Crossed a line that they might never get back from. She closed her eyes and groaned, pressing her butt back against his hips. She felt his cock now was hard and throbbing. His hands kept kneading her tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers till they were hard and aching. She gasped as she felt his lips light on her neck and she tilted her head, allowing him more access. Her pussy was on fire by then, dripping wet and throbbing, her clit begging to be touched, confined in her soft lycra workout thong. Her shifting hips made the damp lycra rub along her engorged lips, building the fire at the base of her stomach that was already like a bonfire.

Not a word was said as she took hold of his left wrist and pulled it down and sadly off her tit, bringing it to the hem of her shirt and then raising it up, pulling the shirt up with it. As soon as her nipples felt the air she wanted johns mouth on them, wanted to feel his tongue wet them and swirl on them. With her right hand she slid it down over her taunt stomach, hooking her thumb into the front of her leggings, forcing them down, gasping as his kissing and licking of her neck became more animated. His right hand followed hers, falling from her tit and sliding beneath the hem of both her pants and panties. Mandy caught her breath, was he finally going to touch her, slid his fingers over her thick lips and enter her? She whimpered as he did not, but he did help her get the no longer needed garments over her plump butt and down to her mid-thigh. The air felt electric on her damn lips, Mandy groaned as she felt his iron hard cock pulsing as it lay between her now naked ass cheeks. She tipped her hips back and forth, wedging his fabric covered cock deeper between her cheeks. Goosebumps broke out all along her body as John traced his fingertips down over her arms and onto her sides and then to her hips when she pulled away and began heading toward the stairs. She heard him breathing, the words rising to his lips, likely to apologize or ask what she was doing when she began to walk up the stairs, turning slowly she extended a hand and gave him the come here motion and then made his way up the stairs.

***

As she walked up the stairs, her pants pulled back up so she could walk, Mandy began to get second thoughts. What was she doing? Was she ruining it between them? Was she sick for wanting to just have her guts fucked out by the boy who had been her stepson? Was it wrong that she felt so much desire so soon after Jack's death? She needed this. She needed to feel him with her, inside her. She needed to feel something right now. She had loved John all his life since she had met him. Maternally at first and then, ever since that night, in a different way a slightly sexual way. And once Jack had not been able to, she had thrown herself into the gym, burning all her nervous energy away and angst in her physical need. The sweat and time had really helped getting her body into a finely tunes machine. Her ass was supple and muscular from tones of squats and miles in the pool. Jack had been very upset at his lack of performance on a handful of occasions given how amazing she looked. His meds may have made his cock not work, but Jack's tongue was never an issue. Far from it. Jack had made her cum so many times on a handful of occasions that she had actually passed out from pleasure.

Standing there, in her room, her ample breasts out and wanton. She turned and any idea that she was going to turn back fell away when she saw John standing in her doorway in nothing but his skin. Taunt muscles and deeply tanned. His cock was enormous. Almost too big. Mandy had only been with a few guys before Jack and none of them were overly large, big enough to please her but not porn star big. John was porn star big and so thick. That might be a problem but she would jump off that bridge when she go there. With a smile and a gaze that met his she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and side straps of her thong and pushed them all the way down and off. When she stood back up, John had not moved. He stood his eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape at her as she stood there naked before him.

Putting her hands on her hips and running them up her sides and over her tits, she pinched both of her nipples and then dropped her hands.

"So", Mandy said in a voice just above a whisper, "what do you want to do first?"

John still stood there, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Do you still want to do this?" She asked, her heart in her chest. If he turned back now she would absolutely die. She was sure of it.

Without another word he stepped across the room quickly and took her tits in his hand and then dropped his warm wet lips down to her nipple and began to suck and flick it. Mandy closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations that rolled through her body. God he was teasing her so well. There she was, the channel of her pussy was full to the brim with fluid, her outer lips throbbing so fiercely it ached to be touched, and here he was licking and sucking her oversensitive nipples. One then the other and then he pressed her tits together and began to work over both her nipples at the same time. She took he head in her hands and pressed him to her chest, reveling in how intensely he was attacking her, moaning in her throat as she backed toward the bed, drawing John with her.