Don't Call Me That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, fuck me baby. Harder. Oh god. Like that, like that make me cum again. Fuck me full of your cum. Fill up my pussy. Spray it inside me baby. Yes, yes. Oh fuck. Come baby cum deep in my pussy. I wanna feel you spray me full, drench my pussy in cum. Every day

"Oh god! John cried

"Every night!" Mandy screamed, pushing back hard now into his slamming hips. She could feel him starting to swell even bigger, feel the lightning of another orgasm building in her belly, light fire and so much pleasure swirling around as she pushed him on and on.

Oh fuck!" John's hands gripped her hips almost painfully hard as he slammed her into him.

"Fuck me full of your cum baby. Fuck me. Yes!" She saw stars, the world shifted and she clenched her pussy down as tight as her violated opening would allow around the swelling invader.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum in your pussy...MOM!!!" And with that he gave three super hard thrusts and the world caught fire.

Mandy nearly lost feeling, felt like a bomb had gone off in her pussy. She felt his glans swell to painful proportions. Felt it hit her cervix hard one, two, three times and then push against it, hard enough to likely dilate her slightly and then she felt it surge, that wet, hot lovely cum hosing her insides like no other had. She shook and cried as her pussy clamped shut and held him in a vise, milking the torrent of spilling seed out of him and deep into her womb. With the last light of feeling she fell forward, felt his weight fall beside her, his cock still inside her, spewing, working with abandon to get every last shot of hot, life giving cum into her.

As the room faded around her, as she shook and he clutched her, their mutual orgasm subsiding breathlessly he heard him say it again. That thing she had told him not to but now loved how good it felt to hear, how amazing how naughty and so full of love and adoration all at once.

"I love you, mom."

"Love you too, son."