All Comments on 'Don't Do Anything Stupid'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 373 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No Marine would be a cuck and take the wife back , this is a sh-t story. Clearly you have never been cheated on…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wtf This bitch should begging for forgiveness which she shouldn’t get. Husband is a pussy. Wanted to see the wife on the ground

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“Oh God. He could have ruined our marriage, it was just suppose to be a short term fling.”

.

So a “short term fling” was not a marriage breaker?

.

Hubby was a huge cuck. Actually put up with wifey fucking this guy for weeks…including actually witnessing a tryst in his own Damn bed…and he’s giving this Slut another chance?

.

Martian Slut Ray seems to have shot him along with tne wife.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Psych 101

Years ago but salesmen were in top percentages for alcohol, divorce,gay relationships when traveling,etc and etc

Can make good money but to me negatives outweigh money etc way too much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck stories like this should be clearly labeled so sane people don't even START reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And you really thought letting the bastard escape wouldn't cost you in the ratings? You were at 5 stars and in one sentance went to 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The husband was quite weak . He witnessed her greeting lover at their house with an enthusiastic kiss and anxious to get laid. The she plays the sad poor wife. Doesn't jive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck loser story. Not even worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her husband loved her enough to take her back so one extremely lucky woman not to find herself divorced and alone and losing her children.

One extremely lucky woman too because she escaped the other likely dangerous outcome that so many who step out give no thought to: the possibility of blackmail, nor to how Steven might have expected her to earn the money to pay him once her cash reserves ran out. He'd have had her turning tricks in a blink without any thought for the damage he was inflicting on her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O what Sorry good but s..t story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

its a tale of the lengths a cuckold will go to remain a willing cuckold. It never occurred to him to get a DNA test. It wouldn't matter anyway, he'd claim them even if they were half yeti.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
WARNING: Cuck story

Gag. Why such an elaborate plot, just to be what he was anyway. A worthless cuck. Why all the plotting against Steve? Steve didn't betray him, his wife did. Steve wasn't the one that he was married to. Steve couldn't have fucked the slut, unless she spread her legs for him. Steve's biggest crime was being an asshole that took free sex from a married slut that was giving it away. Zero stars for zero testicles.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

FOUR fucking pages of the most bitter, devious, acrimonious, disrespectful, spiteful and hateful rejection, spurning all advances from her once-beloved only target of her heart's desire, "because he worked TOO HARD for them"! He's so shattered, and emotionally wrought, and spent, his love all withered `on-the-vine' at her monstrous humiliation of him, with divorce however reluctantly now the ONLY option, so he then plays the Sir Galahad card?

Where the fuck is the consistency there? A far more abrupt U-Turn than even the slickest Slimeball-Politician could manage on even his sleaziest "I didn't know cock-sucking was a sexual act" sort of day!

Meanwhile back in the City, Doris Dropsem and Lucy Lastiik prayed to the Great God Hi-Men, drank their magic tea and became re-constituted Virgins once again!

All very credible, I'm sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sloppy writing. And needs proofreading as well. Seems like a non native English writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - well developed. Can’t understand the vitriol from readers who rant against their pet peeves instead of the story.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Good ending,but I am really here to read the vitriol from the anonymous woman hating trolls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Just don't do anything stupid."....such as using that phrase, writing a fucking cuck story ("for the children"), and pretending that "counselors" are anything more than the modern equivalent of witch doctors. 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories will be better when you learn to use "too" and "you're" and "their," for starters. If I were still editing, I'd help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She cheated because he wasn't around enough and she was "lonely"? Utter bullshit. If she was lonely, she could have visited family or girl friends. What she was is a low-life skank who had no love or respect for her spouse. He quickly accepted her adultery, so he clearly saw it as no big deal.

She is a spanking, and he is a cuck ... a perfect match made in the gutter.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Sorry folks ... This doesn't seem like the ending that a straight man would write. No matter what the profile says... 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep writing them

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 2 years ago

I an sorry but that husband was no Marine!!! Even an officer in the Marine Corps has more balls than that guy. A good Marine would have put Steven in the hospital for a few weeks and he hopefully would never have been caught by the police. After all how many women was Steven blackmailing? There are probably several husbands whose wife is being blackmailed to blame his beating on. One thing taught to all Marines in boot camp is that every Marine no matter what his/her MOS (military occupational specialty), is that every Marine is an 0311. A grunt, basic infantry, so all Marines are trained for combat first and foremost. Hell, I have even seen Company clerks and Cooks going out on patrol looking for the bad guys. And every year each and every Marine is required to qualify with a rifle. If you can't shoot accurately you can not be a Marine. So tell me, when at any point in this story did the husband act like a trained Marine? He never did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too late. She is a chester and you are a wimpy cuckold. No real man would let It continue that long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a bunch of shit.. minute she was caught cheating a marine would have her ass out the door.. Loyalty and faithfulness is a huge thing with every marine in my family. great job makin a marine look like a pussy.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldalmost 2 years ago

Marine is a wimp, those i know would have disappeared both cheaters.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

"We've never been happier..." Hey, if a bored out cum bucket cheating wife is what you're willing to settle for I guess that could be true. RAAC nonsense.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Nope. She gave in to the affair so easily and even went to Vegas with him. He should never have taken her back Counseling would never be enough. She will cheat again. Just because she was going to ve blackmailed, didn't make her a victim. she didn't give a damn about her kids or her marriage. She was just upset she got caught. Steven should have been disappeared by the Veterans. "Don't do anything stupid" should have been followed by, "until we are ready to destroy this scumbag".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I did like the element of them entrapping him when he tried to collect his blackmail payment.

Other than that. Not so much. The author says this was rewritten and several mistakes from the original were corrected. There were still so many mistakes in this story it hurt my eyes to read it.

She shipped the kids of to her parents. Had sex with him in their marital bed and allowed him to spend the night. She then goes on a five day trip with him to Vegas while again shipping the kids of to her parents.

She drops her panties because he said he wouldn't leave her home alone like her husband is doing because of work?

Sorry, no way to come back from that.

And then you top it off with a year later they are happier and more in love than before the affair? Those are some serious rose colored glasses. Anyone who has cheated or been cheated on knows it takes a hell of a lot longer than a year to totally move past the cheating and the odds are the relationship is a weaker shadow of the original. Not stronger and better than ever.

I started to give this 2 ⭐ but, after reading my comment as I'm writing it had to downgrade to 1 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m really sick of authors who assume that if a character did military service that somehow makes them more capable or reliable that the average swing dick. I’m a vet and services with plenty of assholes that we’re stupid and lazy. About the same proportion you find in the civilian world. Most of the guys in service just needed a job. They don’t possess and special skills or talents.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I'd have to agree with a couple of the comments. I'd likely forgive a one off, but it sounds like what went on was long term and wife was already divorcing herself of husband. I think she got off too easy. Forgiving over these circumstances doesn't sound like any Marine I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A marine forgive, not likely. Your imagination ran the wrong way on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband seemed way to ready to forgive. I am not saying a reconciliation wasn't possible but it seemed to be too simplistic. He names some conditions, she says yes, and they deal with Steven. Then some counseling and voila even better marriage. Really? And her reasoning? Well it just happened. In her own words:

"Oh God. He could have ruined our marriage, it was just suppose to be a short term fling. I was so stupid." she put her head into her hands.

===== how long was the affair anyways? He knew for six weeks but it clearly must have started earlier. How is it a short fling? No dialog about the why? What attracted her to Steven? Did he give her something thr husband can't in terms of intimacy or sex? What? She die get charmed by the guy onto bed and even did it with him in their house. Wtf? That isn't just a simple short term fling. Worse when in Vegas, when he talked about going out with her when he got back, she showed zero interest (probably because Steven was in the room with her) but combine that with the fact they had nit been intimate for a month and she had zero inclination for making love prior to his supposed trip "departures" and it looks more like she was heavily emotionally invested in the affair and while she thought it might be over soon (and no knowledge of the blackmail to come) then either the sex was great or she was falling hard for Steven. Either way saying she loves her husband with all her heart comes off as massive bullshit. So yeah this reconciliation came off way to easy or the other put her too far out in terms of her enthusiasm for the affair to make it believable they get back together without massive work. Heck she went off for a week in Vegas, pawning her kids off with her parents for a fuck trip. Sorry the reconciliation came off too trite at the end. Again I don see direct information in the story but it sounds like the affair must have been several months for her to reach the stage of fucking in the house in their bed and taking a long trip to Vegas, abandoning the kids. And yes given that Steven was going to blackmail her and the depth of the seduction and the Vegas trip, the MC would probably get primary custody, especially given the promotion that he no longer needs to travel. The courts would take a dim view of her Vegas trip and passing off the kids to fuck Steven for a few days but worse would really look down on her judgment of having an affair with a blackmailed. In most courts she would lose primary custody. Personally I would have like to see him divorce his wife, let her deal with a last video from Vegas if it exists. So what do the crime, do the time. Tell her that she can see the kids often as that is important to her and the kids. Then if he wants to reconcile tell her that after the divorce, he wants no contact with her for six months, and she sees a therapist. Then if he is inclined they can try counseling together and start over. During that time if she dates anyone, they are done. If they want to reconnect after some point, then prenuptial. Otherwise forget it. Again the depth of her affair seems quite strong and a real issue to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calm down, it's just a story to read. All the outrage, if it offends you don't read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars and thats generous. i rate the story not the writing, ifen i can understand the riting, its good enuf for me. So, im unhappy hes going to take her back; she has the worst excuse for cheating, we dont know that the creep had even started to blackmail her yet so this prolly wasnt a fling but a full blown affair where she may have been thinking of trading(up?), she never tells her husband about blackmail (to me that indicates passive tacit acceptance of the sex, the situation and that shes absolving herself of ANY blame or responsibility and therefore its ok to enjoy the "forced" sex).

Im ok w/ him helping her out of the shithole she helped dig herself into but not taking her back even if he "thinks/feels" he still loves her. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another pathetic cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF no way a marine would forgive that cheating bitch..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author has a decent imagination and his stories are well worth the price... free That said... most of his stories seem moe like outlines rather than final works. I'd say more but he hasn't posted for years so i doubt he would read any constructive criticism i write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is unreal. No self-respecting husband would immediately seek to reconcile like that regardless of "conditions". Yeah so he traveled a lot and she was lonely. Wtf? What about why when he has been back, she denies her husband sex? Why does she allow the asshole in their marital bed? Why is she affectionate with him? Why is she going to thr Farmer's market 40 miles away. They are dating! This isn't just sex. She says short fling. Bs. This is an emotional affair. Listen to the audio. The husband didn't even bother to find out how long? Seeing the videos and what he saw personally didn't really piss him off? Was he a better lover? Why thr fuck did she go to Vegas, abandoning her kids with her parents. This is not just, I am so lonely, I need sex. This is intimacy, companionship, caring, etc. She is in a relationship based on shit since he seduces married women for blackmail. Wtf? Fine if they reconcile eventually, whatever. But no separation? No divorce filing. She left her kids with her parents and wasn't there when her daughter broke a bone. He won't get full custody, but with a promotion and now less travel, and all the evidence, but in particular all her sloughing off the kids at her parents to run around with asshole, he can probably get joint custody. He just caved without even really learning the extent of her betrayal. This is ludicrous. Yeah I am sure they discuss a lot in counseling. And a year later they are all better. Riiiight. *cough* bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculous outcome to an absurd story. The wife cheated and loved the extramarital sex. She had no thought of her husband or her children only of her pussy. No man, much less a marine, would accept her excuses and crocodile tears and take her cheating ass back. 2/5

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Why would you want her, she was blatantly disrespectful and stopped having sex with her husband. Divorce, get custody and move on have some self respect.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

They are always so sorry when they get caught and say how much they love you. But they didn't love you enough not to have an affair. Women are far more likely to cheat than a man in a good marriage, they just don't seem to be able to help it, it's just the way they are wired.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dump the bitch!

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

The author made no case for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He found out she's been having a steaming hot emotionally charged sexual relationship but instantly forgives her, just knowing their marriage will be even stronger? But that awful Stephen? Well its a good thing our mild mannered cuke didn't unleash his "bear" hands on Stephen. That would have been real gory.

This one is a solid 2 stars.

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
hmm

This hurt me like nothing did before, even more than seeing her make love to another man. Was this the end of our marriage? I hurried out the door before I said something I'd regret and drove to the airport. ?????? I love my wife of 42 years so much that I would take a bullet for her. However, if she ever cheated on our marriage, there would be no asking [Was this the end of our marriage?] It would be over so fast her head would spin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This cunt cheats on him for no reason other than she is lonely. Give me a fucking break. He needs to kick her ass to the curb and then go after old Steve. Don't do anything stupid my ass. The five grand he spent would have hired a guy to put Steve in the ground for good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, couldn’t get through it. All that BS cloak and dagger crap is boring.

Any guy who is still trying to save his marriage after seeing his wife fucking another man in his marital bed deserves to be cheated on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why would he want to keep such a slut? Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not enough revenge on Steven or his wife. He talked about killing him with his bear hands and then he just wanted him to leave him and his cheating wife alone. He should have divorced her and threatened to put video of her on the internet and send it to her family and friends if she didn't give hem what he wanted in the divorce.

mdadaminmdadamin9 months ago

He is a wimp

she fucked her lover in his bed, treated him like trash, traveled with her lover abandoning her children, she deserves to be divorced and kicked out

very poor story

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Wimp married to a slag, they deserve each other, then they don't spoil two other people

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not even a post nup? No bugging of all her electronic communication? This wasn’t a one time, drunken mistake. She bought a burner phone, and went on a vacation with the guy. Cut her husband, who she supposedly loves, off from sex. Any woman capable of this level of planning and disrespect, can never be trusted. If he is going to take her back, at least he needs the post Use her like a cum receptacle, until the kids leave the house, them dump her azz.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ok. So the husband just takes her back, with no precautions in place to stop her from doing this again? Not even a post nup. And don’t forget, she even fucked him in the husbands bed. And cut him off from any set, for at least a month. Where is the “ love” in that? I really don’t see how the wifey paid any price at all, for her cheating. And the husband is just as vulnerable in a divorce now, as he was before. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A 3 at best. For all the reasons that other commenters have brought up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MarriageTrasher- I found this story by the tag “ revenge”. But where was the revenge? The only thing that happened to Steve was, he had to leave town, and his credit was fked up. Any charges on his credit cards, would have been wiped out, once they figured out he didn’t make them.

But the thing I really found unbelievable, was him being able to blackmail all these women. These women came from privilege, they weren’t living check to check. I am pretty sure this scumbag would not have gotten away with it with one woman, much less a stable of them. And WHY wouldn’t hubby have involved the cops in the beginning? They would have arrested him at the sting, and that would have been that.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

The way this guy just shrugged off the disrespect and betrayal by his wife as if it were no big deal is beyond ludicrous. She fucks another man for months, fucks him in their marital bed, goes off to Vegas for a weekend fuck-fest, and hubby's response is basically to wag his finger and tell her "don't do that anymore"?????????

This guy is a wimp, and will end up eating other men's creampies out of his slut wife in no time.

1* because I hate wimp/cuck stories .. especially when not honestly tagged as such.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sorry but I could actually feel my. IQ drop in a few points as I read. Probably the stupidest story on this website. I mean, come on, your wife is fuck some other man several times and she was not acting like someone who was being black mailed, That's just total bullshit. Either the author is a low tee beta boy wimp pseudo man, Or it's some toxic feminist bitch who just loves trying to make men look weak.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

While it was fun to see how he ended Steven’s world, the excuses Jamie gave for fucking tne guy were beyond lame. Just don’t see how he could take her back.

.

3 ***

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

kind of convoluted plot, sting operation and break in at his condo. was interesting enough to read it all.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Makes absolutely no sense. The wife coldly and dispassionately planned and executed a betrayal of the first magnitude. Hell she even runs to Vegas for an extended time fuck a thin. While there their daughter is in the hospital with a broken arm and the bitch has no clue or consideration to cover these type of obvious emergencies. She gets caught and her husband’s rage mounts

Then comes the confrontation and the righteously raging husband transforms instantly into the worst of wimps. The slut wife gets a total free ride with free parking and a get out of jail free card. Like I said this tale is one of the most chaotic messes I have ever come across. The simply is nothing herein worth the effort of reading

1 star

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

With all that paraphernalia with his 'friends' and then an ending that has just over a paragraph it was all far too slowwwwwww and then far too fasttttttttttt. Plus can he really take her back? Lastly what about the other women on the on the DVDs and the bitch that set his wife up? That part of the story is more important than the slow part of setting up the sting operation. There could be a good few women that were being blackmailed that could have been found in some way and put out of their misery. Unsure when this story was written, but we hope another set of files were not saved to the cloud!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pathetic, give up writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Biggest wimp on this site. Why didn't you have him put the lover's dick in his slut's ass. Then he could have licked the shit off it.

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

All that planning to keep matters about breaking into Steven’s apartment secret, that plan flew out the window without a second thought. Kind of a guide for the bone-headed on how to deal with matters as a bone head. The reconciliation did not make much sense. She said she “found” herself in Steven’s bed? Where will she find herself next, one wonders. Also, a nitpick, the author needs to learn the difference between “to" and “too.” There was a consistent failure to use them appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Marine my fucking ass. Pussy wimp cuck more like it. Cunt n Steven would've been scorched.

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

wimp wimp wimp wimp

gprevgprev2 months ago

Pussy for a husband. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Piece of Shit Whore for a wife.

Accepting cuck for a husband.

So while hes away working to provide for the family, shes lonely with the kids so she cheats and that is okay ????? They are still married with her getting little blame so it is okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous