Don't Drink and Drive 03

Story Info
Slave Sofia passes a test, and eats sushi.
6k words
4.71
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Np81la
Np81la
45 Followers

In this chapter, Sofia completes her programming as a slave

Miguel begins his journey as Sofia's owner.

I am portuguese and it is my first time writing in English, kind comments and critics are needed to let me know how to improve.

The story unfolds in an alternative Portugal, where slavery is an alternative punishment to prison.

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

SOFIA pov.

Cecília unfastened the Velcro straps that bound me to the cold metal frame and gestured for me to lie down on the examination table. She then wheeled the frame aside and positioned boxes containing the sensor connections beside the table. "Stay put for now while I take you to the cleaning area to remove the glue and sensors. We've gathered all the necessary data."

I felt a great relief to be able to move freely again, although my muscles and joints were sore from hours of immobilization. In the cleaning area, Cecilia grabbed a shower and started bathing me with a watery liquid, but with an aromatic smell. The sensors began to fall to the floor and were collected by her on racks to dry, preventing the wires from getting tangled.

I was finally free from that tangle of wires and electrodes that had taken hours to apply, only the set of vibrators/sensor devices remained inside my body.

"Let me take those off, I think you don't need them anymore for now." When she removed the device from my vagina, I felt a sense of emptiness. My vaginal canal had welcomed the device not as a foreign object but as a guest. However, the device in my anus caused some discomfort when being removed.

She placed the devices in a bucket with disinfectant and then asked if I could stand up. I was stiff with pain, but the desire to move freely again made me respond, "Yes, I can."

She helped me stand up and then said I could take a shower before eating and that afterward, I would sleep. I was glad to know that I would be able to eat and rest.

The shower didn't provide privacy, but, in truth, I had already accepted that this part of my life was in the past. I turned on the hot water tap to the maximum I could bear. They didn't know how grateful I was for this small privilege; taking a shower was now a luxury. I took the opportunity to wash myself, paying attention to my vulva. More than just cleaning, I examined and touched myself; it felt like I was discovering a new part of my body.

Next, I examined my breasts, especially my nipples. I wanted to try to feel the implants, but apart from the small wound on the edge of my left areola, I didn't feel anything else. Professor Nuno had been true when he said I wouldn't feel anything beyond the initial pricks.

I let the hot water run down my body. I didn't know what to feel in these last few hours; everything in my world had crumbled. I let myself fall to the shower floor while the hot water poured over me.

Cecília let me stay in the shower for a few minutes more but finally told me to get up and dry myself. She gave me a small microfiber towel to dry off and then took me back to the main area of the laboratory. There, they had prepared a small meal for me to eat. It was just protein bars and a pack of orange juice, but it was food.

I ate eagerly and thanked her for the food. The professor was so absorbed in the data that he didn't bother to look at me, but Cecília opened a drawer in one of the cabinets on the wall and slid out what looked like a camp bed and a sleeping bag. The idea of sleeping enclosed in a drawer didn't appeal to me, but in my tired state, I slid into the sleeping bag and lay down as best as I could on the bed.

Cecília explained that the drawer had a switch to request assistance if I needed to go to the bathroom, and in that case, someone would accompany me.

"Professor Nuno and I are going to bed, and we'll be back tomorrow around 9 am. Take advantage of this time and try to get some sleep."

I Fell asleep immediately, contrary to what I expected, I didn't have nightmares, nor did I wake up during the night; I slept like a log.

Bete woke me up. "Hello, love. Did you sleep well? Come on, wake up. There's breakfast over there, and then we'll go to work."

"Good morning. May I use the bathroom first?" I asked Bete

"Yes, of course. You know the way."

I emptied my bladder and then washed up before returning to the main room.

The professor and Cecilia had just arrived and shared breakfast with me and Bete. I was naked in the room, and that seemed normal now.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well. I know yesterday was a long day. Today, we will reap the rewards of our work, Tell me, Sofia, are you familiar with the works of Isaac Asimov?" Professor Nuno asked.

"Yes, I am, why do you ask?"

"Do you know the three laws of robotics, then?"

"Yes, professor, I do: A robot cannot harm a human or allow a human to be hurt, it must obey humans and can protect itself from harm as long as it doesn't violate the first two laws."

"I think you know that the word robot means slave in Czech."

"Yes, professor, I understand that I will be a kind of robot for the next 7 years"

"A robot with human intelligence and will. Unlike robots, humans are not always as logical or rational, as they like to think."

"Yes, it's true. Many people are not intelligent or logical, I know, I am an example of that. Please don't rub salt in my wound."

"I wasn't referring to you in particular. Just look at cases of crimes of passion or suicides. But let's continue. Logically, you want to serve your sentence as best as possible and return to your life. However, let's imagine that you decide to assassinate your owner and then commit suicide, or that you decide to disobey him, or that someone insults you on the street and you decide to respond as would be normal." He explained.

"Thought my collar already prevented me from doing that?" I said.

"Yes, it does prevent, but it needs to be adjusted. Even so, your owner specified that he only wanted you to be incapable of committing violence against him and third parties. Some owners like to turn slaves into zombies, but not yours, you will have some free will. So today we'll have to calibrate your collar with the data we received from your body and brain." He continued.

It was good to know that my owner wouldn't use my mind to manipulate me, but I wanted to know more about what would be done to me. I had trusted completely in the advice of my lawyer and friend Meireles when he convinced me to ask Miguel to claim me as a slave as compensation for the damages. I hadn't studied the subject myself.

The professor explained that he would apply the first and third laws to me, but the trick was to calibrate the collar only for actions and not for thoughts. We all think about committing crimes; we all think about killing or hurting someone. Thinking or dreaming is one thing; doing is another.

"I want to calibrate you so that you can think about killing someone so that you can reach for the knife or the gun, but I want your collar to only respond when you decide to make a move. Similarly, I have to program the collar so that you can defend yourself but only in legitimate defense. The concept seems easy, but the execution is complicated." He also explained that sex is sometimes very close to aggression. And it will be important that I won't be electrocuted during sex.

"The orgasm session last night had the dual purpose of calibrating your brain and the collar in your neck and also the secondary effect of sexually liberating you, it was our gift to you." He said.

It's true, I wanted to have that feeling again, if it wasn't indecent I would have asked the professor to insert the vibrators inside me again, making me a slut was their "gift to me." But no I will not become a Slut.

Cecilia interrupted our conversation. "Professor, Sofia's owner is here to pick her up."

"He may come in, he just needs to set his brain to her collar, sign the receipt, and we are done."

------------------------------------------------------------------

MIGUEL pov.

"Hello, Is my slave already programmed?" I was somewhat anxious. I looked at there she was in the room, naked.

"Ha! Yes. Yes. The Slave, Sofia, stand up and greet your owner properly! This girl will discharge the collar's battery in an instant if she doesn't learn some manners, Hehehe!" He looked at her and Sofia jumped. She looked at me with an embarrassed expression, covering her breasts and genitals.

"Good day, Sir... Master? Sorry, I just didn't want to interrupt, please don't zap again me, sir please." She pleaded.

"The collar has various ways of disciplining and rewarding. In Sofia's case, she receives half a shock if she attempts to harm someone it will make her lose control of her body for some seconds, but there are several levels. The normal level, which I used, is more like a gentle pat on the buttocks. However, at the maximum level, it can cause unconsciousness. If someone tries to remove or deactivate it, it is programmed to release a fatal discharge." He explained.

"That's good to know, but how did you activate the collar to shock her earlier? I didn't see you take any action?" I was very curious to learn about this.

"It's controlled by the owner's brain. At first, it needs to be calibrated, but later it allows a symbiosis between the three: the master, the collar, and the slave." Nuno was quite proud as he spoke.

"And you also mentioned rewarding." I wanted to know all about it.

"The collar is electronically connected to the implants I placed in Sofia's breasts, clitoris, and skull which can monitor the release of endorphins, you can also make that happen, just focus on Sofia." Nuno then asked me to sit down and put a headband on me. He told me to think about applying a shock to Sofia's neck.

"Ouch, that hurts a lot! Stop it, Sir, please. Haah! Sir please I beg you." After some more tests, during which Sofia's protests were many, Nuno said that now I could test pleasure. I should think about giving pleasure to Sofia.

I did as he had told me I thought of myself kissing her pussy lips, her arching her back and biting her lips to stifle her screams, her breasts swollen and nipples hard, but nothing happened, I even thought of her eating chocolate cake but she just sat there, looking at us with a beautiful face but without emotion. It was then that Nuno called her over and told me to put my hand in her lady bits.

"May I?" I asked, looking at her face, waiting for a reaction or an attempt to escape from my hand that was moving up the inside of her legs. When I finally reached her pussy, I immediately felt the warmth and the moisture. But I didn't want to explore her pussy in greater detail in front of the Professor and his assistants, even though she was a woman with an appetizing pussy.

She blushed with embarrassment as her "secret" was exposed. "I'm sorry, I... I am so ashamed"

"It's okay, no harm done." I smiled, and she returned me a shy half-smile.

"Professor, is it mandatory for Sofia to be naked? I have her clothes here, I think she would feel more comfortable if she was dressed." Despite my words being directed towards Professor Nuno, it was Sofia's eyes that answered. She desperately wanted to hide her naked body.

"Her nudity only served to humiliate her during the reading of the sentence and in the public part of the enslavement ceremony from that moment on it was only a functional thing, it's easier to work on Sofia's body if we're not constantly dressing and undressing her. As for me, feel free to dress or undress your slave as you please." After hearing those words, I handed the package with clothes to Sofia.

"Thank you, Sir, thank you so much!" She quickly put on her clothes, in such haste that one of her boobs popped out of her bra. We all laughed, which made her blush. Cecília came to her rescue and calmed her down. Then Nuno gave me a small black case with the words "Slave Maintenance Kit" and asked me to sign a receipt.

We both said goodbye to Nuno and his assistants, and Sofia was very emotional with Cecilia.

I was alone with Sofia for the first time since the accident. She attracted me, with her red hair, her body, her face, her being my slave, and her ability to fulfill all my fantasies. However, on the other hand, it was a sentence for me as well, we will be together for the next 7 years. Theoretically, slaves can be sold, but the government does not approve sales between private individuals. Therefore, a special license is required, which can take years to obtain and sometimes exceeds the value of the slave. The program's goal is to rehabilitate criminals economically and efficiently, discouraging the trade of human beings and other forms of exploitation.

"My car is parked in the Pasco da Gama shopping center car park, so we'll have to walk. According to what I've read, I'm supposed to take you on a leash." I told her.

She looked at me with her big, pleading eyes," Is it really necessary? I promise I won't run away, Sir. please..."

"Let me see what it says in the manual." I went on my phone to check the "Slave Owner Guide," I would have to read it better later, but after reading several entries that I would review in more detail I found the one I wanted, "Leash usage: The use of the leash is recommended in public as a way of marking the distinction between the slave and his owner, however, its use is only mandatory in official events in which the owner is accompanied by his slave, whether this presence is voluntary or imposed by legal imperative, private spaces may enforce the use of a leach or not, however they are obligated to display those rules at the entrance in a visible manner."

"I don't think it's mandatory. Do you like to walk? with legs like yours, I bet you do." I smiled at her while I put the leash back inside the case I had received from Nuno.

"Thank you for not making me wear the leash, Sir. Yes, I like walking, and if we could go along the river, it would be nice. " She said with a small smile.

If I'm not careful, this slave will turn me into her slave, but I also enjoy walking along the Tagus. I was enjoying the walk, and she must have been liking it too, but there was a sad wistful look in her eyes. I'm sure the vastness of the Tagus river, and the soaring of the flocks of seagulls all made her wonder about her new life as a slave I understand that it must be very difficult for her. Just yesterday, she had entered the court as a free and independent woman, now she was my slave, a thing to be used by me, an intelligent woman like her is surely thinking about her future. I know I would.

She stopped and leaned over the railing that lined the riverside walkway. The way the sun illuminated her hair and the gentle breeze made it look like it was on fire. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of her. She looked back at me. "Don't you move, stay like that," I said.

"Please unbutton your blouse and then look to the other side of the Tagus. Like you were doing." She was about to protest, but then she remembered that she couldn't. Her cleavage, which revealed a large part of her white breasts, combined with the light on her hair and the way she stared in the direction of the horizon, allowed me to take an excellent photograph. She was more than just pretty She had presence. I approached her and caressed her face. Her eyes had tears welling up.

I touched the valley that separated her breasts until I reached the last button of her blouse. I began to button up the buttons of her white silk blouse. I left one button undone, one button more than she would have liked.

We were almost at the mall. We turned down the Avenue of the Nations, where all the flags of the world are on display in alphabetical order. Since I was a young man, I have enjoyed testing my memory by naming the countries represented by each flag.

"Sofia you will choose five flags. If I get them all right, you will go on a leashed stroll through the mall. If not, I'll treat you to lunch here on the "Parque das Nacoes," (the site of the former Expo 98).

Sofia looked at me and accepted the challenge. She pointed to the flags she had chosen. They were easily identifiable, and I started responding, "Germany" "France" "Italy" "Brazil" and "USA."

"Wrong! It's the Liberian flag. It's very similar, but you messed up sir." she smiled, and I wondered if she knew I had intentionally made that mistake.

"Can I really choose the restaurant?" Sofia asked, a little nervous.

Her choice of flags made me realize that she was also playing a game with me, and that attracted me as much as her face and body. Perhaps even more.

"Of course you can, Sofia. You won the game, so you can choose any restaurant you want. Do you know a good place?"

"I really enjoy Japanese food, but I actually don't know any restaurants around here. I don't go out much, so could you choose?" I decided to take her to Sakura, it's a great restaurant. But I did not choose it for the food.

The restaurant was in a building on the banks of the Tagus River, right next to the Atlantic Pavilion, the huge concert hall that looks like a UFO and was created to be the main performance hall of Expo 98.

The restaurant was on the first floor, it was a square room with glass walls that allowed customers to observe both the Tagus River and the buildings of the riverside area.

We were both greeted by a short young woman with Asian features, but she was not Japanese, unlike the chef. She looked at Sofia for a few seconds and then turned all of her attention to me, and only to me, a second look at her revealed the reason, the waitress also wore a slave collar around her neck.

I noticed that they had private tables in the two corners that had a view of the Tagus River. I asked the waitress if the private tables were available, and she nodded her head. "Which table one would you like sir?" she asked in a very soft voice.

"Any is fine, I just want to sit down and enjoy the food and the view," I replied.

The waitress smiled and led me to one of the private tables, The table was large enough for both of us, and it had a good view of the river. She then handed me one menu, assuming that I as the master would be the one to decide what to eat. But I passed the menu to Sofia and let her choose.

"I would like mackerel and salmon, Sir." She said.

"Me too, but let's order a combo so we can have a variety of pieces, plus two extra servings of sashimi and some miso soup, sake, and tea," I told the waitress what I wanted to eat.

While I waited for the waitress to bring us our food, I studied Sofia's face. Her greenish blue eyes were kind but sad. Her nose was a bit long but thin and straight, and her cheeks dimpled when she spoke. Contrary to most gingers she did not had freckes

"Tell me one thing, why is it that such a beautiful woman like you doesn't have a husband or at least a boyfriend yet?" I asked her.

"I'm not stupid enough to marry a guy who's only interested in my body." She said ironically.

"You're stupid enough to use an ironic tone with your owner." My words caused a stir on Sofia's face. She realized her mistake and now she didn't know how to make amends.

"I apologize, sir. It was not intentional. I... I... I am ironic by nature."

"Your irony is not good for you. It must have driven away some good men, most happy marriages began with a man looking at the tits or ass of his future wife."

"I'm not interested in boyfriends or in marriage anymore. I used to, but now that dream is dead for me." The bitterness in her voice made me realize that she must have had a great heartbreak in the past.

"But you understand that you are a beautiful woman, you know that men want you, you know that I want you," I confessed my desire for her.

Np81la
Np81la
45 Followers
12