Don't Drink and Drive 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know. Men want to suck my tits and fuck my pussy. They want someone to cook for them and clean up after them, so they can then go and fuck the next bitch in heat that appears in front of them, I apologize for the rudeness of the language sir, but it is the truth, and you Sir, are no different if I were ugly and fat at this point, I would either be enduring some cruel torture from Luis Silveira's mother or facing imprisonment and probably being raped by a fat lesbian." This vulgar language was not typical of her, someone had really hurt her a lot in the past, I knew she ought to be zapped for the way she spoke, but I chose not to punish her. Then the waitress approached our table with a tray in one hand and a smile on her face. She gracefully set down the tray, revealing an assortment of sashimi and sushi.

"If you need anything else, just press the button on the side of the table." She closed the bamboo-and-paper doors, and now they were alone in a room with a view of the Tagus River and a generous selection of sushi, sashimi, sake, and tea.

"Sir, I wish to apologize for how I spoke. You seem like a decent man and besides, you are my owner," said Sofia knowing she had overstepped,she was not wrong though.

"Your apologies are refused. I think you should take off your blouse and shirt for me. I think you deserve to be punished for talking trash about men, don't you?"

"I suppose I do Sir," Sofia looked at me with resignation and unbuttoned her blouse and then her bra.

"Do you want me to take off my skirt and panties too, Sir?" Her voice tried to remain neutral as if she were asking me if I wanted water, but it wasn't.

"No, for now, let them be like that. Let's eat and talk, we have a lot to talk about, to start I want to apologize, for what I just did."

"There's nothing to apologize for, Sir. I know I went too far with the language, it was a mistake. I promise I'll try to remember that I can't talk the way I used to." Sofia's voice contained great sorrow but was directed towards herself.

"Yes, but the truth is, ever since I noticed these private tables, I decided to have you go topless and enjoy sushi directly from your bare boobs. I'm not apologizing for that, but for misleading you about the reasons behind it." I didn't know if I was doing the right thing, but I felt it was more correct, to be honest with her and with myself.

"I must confess that being naked in public is something that still messes me a lot and causes me anxiety, but it's one of the things that I know I must accept and endure as part of my sentence." She said with a sad voice.

I then picked two pieces of fish and placed them on both her nipples and told her to put her arms behind her back, holding her elbows with her hands. This way, the sashimi pieces would stand out more as her breasts were more exposed. Then, I took a photograph with my cell phone.

She didn't say anything, but I saw on her face that she didn't like being photographed. It's something that will have to change in the future, I thought to myself as I took another photo, this one a close-up of her nipple with the piece of dark red tuna on top.

Using the chopsticks, I picked up the pieces of fish from her nipples and placed them in her mouth. Then, I ate myself a Dragon Roll and gave one to her.

"Don't you think the slave should be the one feeding the master?" She asked. I liked how cleverly she asked me to let her take her arms from behind her back.

A mischievous smile played on my lips as I delicately picked up her nipple with the chopsticks. I looked into her eyes and asked, "Should I add a touch of soy sauce or spice things up with some wasabi?"

"Wasabi, sir." I lowered her breast onto the mound of wasabi and applied a generous amount. Then, I put it slowly in to my mouth and savored it, always looking into her eyes as I enjoyed both her hard pink nipple and the green pungency of the wasabi that pleasantly irritated my nostrils.

"Now you can feed your master, choose a piece for me, Slave!" I told her. She removed her arms from her back and chose a piece of sushi, dipped it in soy sauce, and then placed it into my mouth.

She fed me in the mouth a few more times, but afterward, we ate normally. I also repeated the nipple trick a few more times, but this time she chose the soy sauce.

"Master... you told me we needed to talk, but so far, we have only played with food and with my breasts. Don't take it the wrong way, but I would like to know what the future holds." Fear was in her voice.

"Your future? You'll be dead, and so will I. It's the only future I can predict! Ha! Ha! Ah! No one can know the future, especially not a slave, a slave has no past and no future, you only live in the present."

Maybe it was cruel, but it was the truth. Her world had ended and her future depended on my will and my own future, and as much as it pained me to admit, I also did not control my own fate.

"I apologize, master... My fear makes me say these things." Her face had a mixture of fear and shame, shame for her position as a slave, shame for being afraid.

"It does, and you will be punished for it." The serene tone with which I said these words must have been half the punishment already. I chuckled inwardly.

"But I understand your situation, and I will tell you what my intentions are. As you can imagine, I will use you to do all kinds of work in my house, sex included, I also plan to allow you to continue your work as a teacher. As for the rest, I really don't know." I didn't know, besides the part about sex, I didn't really know what to do with her, or how.

"Those things I expected you to do Sir, but there is something else that worries me, the second part of the sentence, the... The 500 lashes." So that was the thing in the back of her mind, the lashes

"Ha! Ha! Ha! I hadn't thought about that yet. But that's the least you should worry about, as it's one of the few certain things. Instead, you should try to enjoy the small pleasures that life gives you, like this meal here in full view of the river, even if you don't enjoy the company, he! he!" It was true what I had told her, but she had a point - this part of the sentence also worried me. Because it would be my job to apply it, and while the idea of spanking a sexy redhead all naked excited me, having to live with that same redhead at home and face her gaze and heal her wounds caused me no excitement. I then used the chopsticks on her nipple again. This time I made the chopsticks dig into her skin, making her boob stretch and causing some pain.

"Ouch! that hurts. Was that my punishment? Sir." She was scared, if this was her punishment it was a light one, but if not, what could the punishment be? I didn't know either, something fun for me, and a lesson for her?

"Of course not, I was just messing around. I don't intend to use sex as a punishment unless your behavior forces me to. And I'll be very sad about it. Sex is something enjoyable, not a chore or a punishment. Even pain can be a gate to pleasure." Her nipple turned red, it was like a magnet for my eyes.

"Squeezing my nipples with chopsticks is not sex sir, but for me, sex has always been a duty, something I only did to please my boyfriends." And she could have said that she would do the same with me, but I don't want that, I want a woman who enjoys sex.

"You say it's not sex? Please, take off your panties and hand them over to me." She pulled her skirt up and, with great discomfort, took off her panties and handed them to me.

I felt the touch of her damp silk panties with my fingers, then brought them closer to my nose and took a deep breath "Tell me, if I put my fingers inside your sweet pussy, it will be wet, won't it?"

"I don't know... I suppose so... they did things to me in that lab, I'm not a slut... I... Yes, I'm wet... but it's not my fault...I am not a slut." No, you are not a slut but you will become one. All women are Sluts and all are Ladies, it's the balance that is important.

I laughed out loud, then placed her panties in my pocket. "I am going to check if you are a Slut. Your nipples are all hard like those of Sluts, no panties like Sluts. Now, just got to make sure you are wet like Suts are. Sit on the edge of the table and spread your legs."

She obeyed, sat at the edge of the table in front of my face, and spread her legs. "I am wet, but I am not a slut... it was him, that professor in the court Lab... he put things in my head and inside me...I apologize, sir... I'm so embarrassed."

The hesitant way she obeyed fueled my desire. "Sofia, my dear please spread your legs a bit more. I want to examine you in more detail." She complied, her white thighs standing out in contrast to the thick red hair that guarded her pussy. I leaned in closer, my breath mingling with the scent from inside her sex scent of desire and shame.

I could see all the intricate folds and ridges that made up her pussy, a beautiful drapery of flesh. As my fingers moved along her inner lips. I could feel the heat from between her legs. When I inserted my fingers inside her vagina, I pulled them out completely wet.

"Sofia wet as you are, you are not a Slut. Sluts are women who shave their pubic hair, paint their faces and expose their bodies, offering themselves freely to men with animalistic lust. You have never done that before. The reason you're so wet and aroused is because now you finally know what an orgasm feels like, even that was forced upon you in the courtroom laboratory but now that you've experienced the pleasure your body can give you, you crave it again, like all men and women do."

"Thank you, Sir. But still, I'm embarrassed to be wet and with my vulva exposed to you. I... I feel like a bitch in heat." She was both aroused and ashamed, and I understood her conflict, In her mind, proper ladies do not get their naked pussies wet in restaurants, even enslaved ladies.

"One other thing that Ladies have and Sluts don't, sluts can't orgasm silently. If you are a slut, you'll scream when you cum, and everyone will know. that you are a Slut." By her expression, I could tell she understood the nature of the challenge.

I proceeded to explore Sofia's folds with my fingers, touching her pink labia with my tongue and teeth while my fingers went inside in search of her G-spot. Her breath hitched as I circled her clit with a gentle touch, causing a soft moan from her lips. I continued to press her G-spot with my fingers while my tongue went up and down her pussy lips, my teeth nibbling her gently, or just kissing her. I avoided her clitoris as much as I could, but finally, my own desire told me it was time to lick and suck Sofia's clitoris and make her cum. It was a gamble, I knew I could make her cum but would she be silent, like a proper lady, or scream and moan like a Slut.

As my tongue pressed in a rhythmic manner. against her erect red clitoris, Sofia's entire body tensed up. Her hands gripped the table for support, and a low moan escaped her lips. I knew she was close, but I couldn't back down now. I continued to flick my tongue around her clitoris, circling as slowly as I could.

Sofia's legs trembled and her moans grew louder, but she bit her lower lip, trying desperately to contain her cries. "Hum, I am not a slut!" she repeated almost like a mantra.

I increased the pressure and began to constantly kiss her clitoris with my lips, always keeping two fingers inside her, always pressing the "SPOT" on the anterior wall of her vagina. She sent her hips forward, pushing against my face as she neared the moment she both dreaded and wanted. It was clear that she was on the verge of an orgasm, Sofia's body trembled violently as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Her body convulses, her moans muffled by her closed teeth as she contains herself. With each lick of my tongue, my fingers hurt as a result of the pressure I

keep applying inside her, her eyes glaze over, and her body trembles like a seizure, an explosive scream comes from her body, not from her lips but from her pussy as she squirts, drenching my entire face in her cum.

Tears streamed down her face as she pleaded "I am Sorry... so sorry, Sir. I did not scream. Please tell me that I am not a Slut... I did not scream." I embraced her head against my chest.

"No, my dear, you are not a Slut. You are a proper Lady." I felt both proud and ashamed of what I had done to her.

To be continued...

12