Don't Drink and Drive 04

Story Info
The slave Sofia has new experiences in an Shopping Mall
6.6k words
4.55
6.5k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Np81la
Np81la
45 Followers

This is the continuation of Sofia's story, the teacher sentenced to seven years of slavery for negligent homicide, and Miguel, her reluctant owner. Both continue their journey. The story takes place in contemporary Portugal but in an alternative reality in which slavery is an alternative to prison.

All characters engaging in sexual activities are at least 18 years old at the time of the events. I would appreciate it if readers could provide some feedback, as this series is my first attempt to write in English.

One thing I notice is that the story seems to have a life of its own, and I end up writing things that were not planned and probably this story will have more parts than I originally intended.

Thank you for the time you spent reading.

------------------------------

------------------------------

Sofia POV,

I responded to Miguel's embrace, or should I say, "my owner." He looks at me as a piece of meat, but so far, he also treats me with some respect, considering that I am legally a thing and no longer a person. He also made me feel pleasure with my body. Until two days ago, I had never felt this type of pleasure in my body. I used to think that only Sluts let men use their bodies to get pleasure, but I am not a Slut. However, I wanted to feel that kind of sensation again, my vagina was still pulsating as the pleasure faded away slowly.

"Thank you, Sofia, I'm sorry. I did not plan this, but my desire for your body was stronger, and even so, you were a great partner, the way you behaved was...spectacular." His eyes looked straight into my eyes, he was sincere, what I saw in his eyes was the same as I was feeling, a kind of shame without remorse. I expected him to behave like this or even worse, but I didn't expect to enjoy oral sex in a restaurant, nor did I expect him to care about my feelings after, and he was a well-mannered man, with some kinks, yes but Miguel seemed a decent man my sentence might be less severe than I had anticipated it to be.

"Sir, you don't need to apologize to me. I really enjoyed the meal, and I fully understand you have the right to use my body as you wish. I... I know ladies shouldn't say these things, but Sir, I enjoyed the way you made me climax, I never... it was so good." I felt embarrassed about what I was saying, but it was true. Now, I had to compose myself and clean up, we both smelled of sex, and his shirt was stained with bodily fluids.

"Sofia, I'm going to the boy's room to clean up. Get dressed and clean yourself, then call the waitress, and pay the bill. Here take my credit card, the code is 1385. I'll have to give you one for your daily expenses, but for now, use mine." My owner had given me his credit card. He was the first man to do so despite the circumstances, it felt good. As I was dressing, I noticed that he had taken my panties and bra with him. Was it intentional or accidental? does it matter? I decided to dress and compose myself as best as I could.

The slave-waitress came back to me and presented the bill of €81.20, I paid, and I saw a look of astonishment and envy in her eyes. "You very lucky lady, your Master very kind Master." She said with a heavy oriental accent. When she bent down to take out the dishes, I could see she was naked under her fake silk kimono, I also noticed that her breasts were covered in bruises. I felt a pang of shame, maybe she was right and I was very lucky.

When Miguel returned from the restroom, I handed him the credit card and the receipt. "Shall we?" he said, offering me his arm. We walked again along the avenue of flags. He began reciting all the flags and their respective countries, even the most obscure ones. I thought I had been clever in choosing well-known countries and then an African one, but he had intentionally lost, and now he was showing me that.

I was pondering whether I should question him on why he had intentionally lost the game when the answer hit me. Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, and at the front door, in red letters a notice: "All Slaves and pets must be leashed." He allowed me to win because he knew the bet wasn't fair, and possibly because he had already decided to take me out to lunch. I felt like a fool.

"I'm sorry, I know it's not necessary in your case, but those are the rules for all slaves. I won't tighten it, but you have to be careful and always pay attention to my movements so as not to cause any bruise on your neck," he adjusted the leash collar and caressed my face, but also unbuttoned two buttons of my blouse, my breasts became visible to all who cared to look at me. In reality, in a shopping center with three floors and various glass platforms and stairs, my breasts and vulva would always be exposed in one way or another, as my panties were also gone.

"Sofia, we need to go buy you some new clothes and I also want to take you to a Spa for a full treatment. But first, we must go to Fnac to buy you a new phone," and parade me around the mall half naked, he could have added.

"Sir, I thank you but I already have a phone, you don't need to buy me a new one. I also have plenty of clothes." I really loved shopping, but I felt an urge to get out of that place...Several men have already tried to look at the "Slave's breasts" through my blouse, but the women were the worst, they looked at me as if I was trash, "Slut, Whore" they whispered grabbing their husbands and boyfriends closer as if I was going to jump and grab then.

"Unfortunately, you cannot use any of your own garments. When the judge declared you a slave, all your assets and property, clothing, cars, jewelry, and bank accounts were frozen and placed under the court's custody. The only advantage for you is that all bank loans and taxes are suspended during your sentence, you won't go bankrupt due to being enslaved but the sad reality is that even by wearing those clothes you have on, we are technically committing a small illegality. Your lawyer, Meirelles should have delivered them to the court, after your public disrobing. But, instead, he gave them to me." It was yet another reality shock for me. I had not thought of it, but at this moment, even the clothes I was wearing were not technically my own. If I was not walking butt naked by a leash in front of all these people was only because of an act of mercy of those two.

The store we needed to go to was located on the third floor. we had to go up three escalators. I wanted to ask my owner why he made me walk through the mall, exposed to the lustful glances and mean comments of strangers. Why would he subject me to this form of public humiliation, when he himself had allowed me to wear clothes? But it was not a slave's right to question his master. But this behavior just seemed out of character to me.

"Fnac" was one of those stores where all nerds and geeks had to go when they went shopping. It was a computer and electronic store, a bookstore, and it even sold musical instruments and vinyl records. My owner was a frequent customer, he immediately went to the mobile phones section and spoke to the salesman. "Good afternoon sir! I'm looking for a basic phone for my slave here, I think this model for children would be the most suitable. What do you think?"

"Good afternoon sir. Yes, it's an excellent choice to be used by children and slaves. this model only allows making and receiving calls and also enables you to choose the numbers that can make and receive those calls. Plus, it has a battery that lasts up to 5 days. It's a modern version of the old Nokia 3310." Having chosen the phone, we both went for a walk through the book and record section. My owner browsed through several comic books and photography books, paying more attention to one in particular, "Artistic Nude Photography. Art and Talent." I really didn't like the idea of being a model, and even less of posing in the nude.

"Sofia, if you see any books that you like or need, just let me know. A mind without books is like a dull knife." I was happy to hear him say that, but he was hitting one nail and missing another.

"I liked historical novels, and I saw one that had been recommended by a friend, "Thus Portugal was Born: For the Love of a Woman" by Francisco Amaral. "Can you buy me this one, sir?" He smiled and responded, "Not that one, choose another one."

"May I ask you why not, Sir?"

"I don't need to buy another copy of that book, and besides, the one I have at home is signed by the author." Bzzz, Bzzz "aiii!" I got zapped not hard, more like a tickle, my big mouth again, a slave does not question the master's orders, my job is to obey not to ask why.

"As you will see, I have a large collection of science fiction and fantasy books, as well as history and historical fiction. Maybe you should go to the sex education section or slave etiquette". Despite his using a playful tone when suggesting those types of books, I felt embarrassed by his implication that I lacked slave manners and was inexperienced in sexual matters, perhaps because I knew it was true.

"In reality, Sofia, I think we both should explore those books; this situation is new for both of us," he told more thoughtfully, we both browsed the shelves of the sociology and psychology section, finding various titles with different approaches and perspectives. Some of the ones we flipped through had titles as:

"Slavery and Feminism: A Sociological Analysis - judicial slavery and gender issues", "From Sexual Slave to Pleasure Slave: How to Achieve Orgasm under the Whip", "You and Your Slave: A Journey of Discovery," "Redemption: How My Master Saved Me from a Life of Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll." My owner picked one "Your Slave for Pleasure and Income: An Economic Guide." and I chose another "How I Become a Slave and Survived: Strategies and Tricks." we both had very different perspectives on the subject, but maybe not opposing ones.

We left the store, and I was burdened with all the books and my cell phone he bought "Sir, you told me you would take me to the Spa" I said

"Yes, I did Sofia, but I don't know any of the Spas here in the mall, and the Google reviews are not very helpful."

"I... I know a very good one, "It belongs to a close friend of mine, I am a customer there, Carla does my hair and nails like no other." my eyes smiled, I really wanted like to see Carla again, I hadn't talked to her or any other of my friends, since the day we all went to Luisa's bachelorette party. I didn't want to remember that night, but the truth was that I wouldn't be able to forget it.

We had to cross the mall again to reach my friend's Spa, and sometimes the leash connecting me to my owner would give little tugs on my neck. They weren't violent pulls, but they were uncomfortable. Finally, we arrived, the receptionist recognized me immediately.

"Hello, Miss Sofia, how are you? Is this the...your owner? I feel so sorry for you, all of us here have been talking about your case." The girl was genuinely happy to see me. Finally, Carla appeared. She was the same age as me but shorter and plumpier. She always wore heavy makeup as if she were going to a party, it was part of her image.

"Sofia, how are you, my poor dear? I really wanted to attend your trial, but I didn't have the courage. Please come inside both of you." She gave me a hug, Carla's office was a small room, 3 by 3 meters, with a massage table that also served aesthetic treatments. On bamboo shelves, there were various orchids and "candles," which were actually lamps creating the desired candlelight effect. All those lamps gave the room an atmosphere that was beneficial to relaxation, complemented by soft background music and the scent of sandalwood and jasmine.

She didn't say anything, but she noticed my owner, the leash on my neck, my clothes, and my lack of a bra and panties, and then she looked at him with a cold gaze. "And is he your owner?"

"Yes, Carla, this is my owner, Miguel, Miguel, meet Carla. She's an old friend."

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Miguel. I hope you treat my friend right. She doesn't deserve this." her coldness was perceptible in her voice.

He smiled and told Carla, "That's why you and I are here, to take good care of Sofia. She recommended you as a professional, and I also think it's good for her to confide in a friend." Then he looked at me, carefully removed the leash from my neck, and said, "Sofia, my dear please take off your blouse and skirt so I can explain what I want Carla to do to you." I disrobed as ordered. I had done it many times before in that same room when coming for a spa session. The only difference was the slave collar in my neck and Miguel's presence. I was getting used to him telling me to dress and undress.

I lay naked on the table on my back. No one instructed me to do this, I just did it, I still feel uncomfortable, but the sooner I accept that as a slave I have no right to modesty the better for me.

"Oh my God! What a forest you have between your legs, Sofia. I'm sure Miguel will tell me to cut it all off." Carla was shocked, she had never seen me fully naked before, she only did my hair and nails, and even on those occasions when I had a massage I never removed my panties.

"No! I don't want to remove the forest, I love red pubes, want the forest to become a garden." He joined his thumbs and forefingers to form a triangle with both hands, then placed his fingers along my groins, the tips of his forefingers at the base of my vulva where the labia end, and with the thumbs about 4 or 5 cm above my clitoris. It wasn't a perfect triangle, but he told Carla that all pubic hair outside that space was to be removed forever.

"An excellent idea Sir, but for the hair to be permanently removed, it must be done with laser, and that can be very painful and requires several sessions. I propose that we remove most of her pubes now with hot wax and then use pulsed light for a more permanent result in future sessions." Hot wax on my lady bits to remove my pubic hair was going to be quite painful. Poor me, and Carla, my best friend was supporting it. I swallowed hard.

"Tell me, do you do micropigmentation here?" Carla smiled when he asked her that, it was one of the more expensive services she provided.

"Yes, we do, on the areola, nipples, on the eyebrows and lips, You can see my portfolio if you wish," I didn't say anything, but I wasn't enjoying the conversation between the two of them: hot wax hair removal and then tattoos. What would come next, piercings?

"I would like you to darken Sofia's areolas to create a greater contrast with the whiteness of her skin and the pink of her nipples. Also, could you add a bit of red to her lips to make it seem like she always wears red lipstick? However, I want it to be very tasteful, I don't want her to look like a slut. I want something classy." Carla took note of the instructions that my owner was giving her and looked at me with a committed gaze.

"I understand, sir. Anything else that could help?"

"No, the rest is between you two. I gave Sofia my credit card, I want her to look as beautiful as possible."

He gathered the shopping bags and left. I noticed that he took all my clothes inside one of the bags. I wouldn't be able to wear any clothes until he returned, but that wasn't a problem. Carla had robes, and the treatment would take a few hours. It was an opportunity to socialize among friends, in addition to receiving an aesthetic treatment.

"See you later, Red," he said goodbye, lightly running his fingertips over my lower abdomen and pulling my red pubes as he left Carla's office. If any of my friends had told me, that I, would get wet between my legs when a stranger touched my intimate area instead of screaming and calling the police, I would have called her crazy to her face.

As soon as he closed the door, Carla abandoned the serious and professional demeanor to adopt a more conspiratorial expression, as if wanting to know all the gossip and sordid details, "I was so worried about you, imagining the worst, and it turns out your owner is my friend Fátima's ex-boyfriend. He didn't recognize me, but I never forget a face. When she finds out that he brought his slave for complete treatment and gave her the credit card, she'll go berserk. She traded this guy for an electrician. " Carla's face was like that of a child in an ice cream store of gossip

I told her what had happened to me in the Court laboratory and at the Sushi restaurant while she applied strips of hot wax to my groin. Her face was one of astonishment as I recounted what he had done to me in the restaurant and how I had pressed my vulva against his tongue and fingers repeatedly until I reached an Orgasm with a capital O. I also shared how embarrassed and surprised I was by my own behavior.

"Strraaap! Aiii! Be careful, you're hurting me," I protested when she removed the first strip of wax.

"You had oral sex in a restaurant? I can't believe it. Did he threaten you? Fatima used to say he was really good in bed and also that is very creative, her words, but you? The shy and prudish Sofia. getting her pussy eaten in a restaurant. Wow! " I didn't know who this Fatima woman was, but apparently, my friend Carla knew things about Miguel that neither I nor Meireles were aware of. Miguel was a friend of a friend of his in the archery club, he was the national champion in the traditional bow category and was generally described as a polite and somewhat boring man.

"And why did this Fatima leave him? Did he do something to hurt her? What is he like? Ouch!" Carla continued to pull more wax strips from my groin.

"Well, Sofia, what's he like? I only met him once at Fatima's 50th birthday party in Praia do Meco, and I got a good impression of him. But she used to say she was living alone and he never spent time with her, always canceling their plans last minute due to his work and she got tired of it. Her daughters love him, though. But make no mistake he is a man, he wants to fuck you, and judging by the state of your pussy, you want that too. The ones who act innocent are the worst." She laughed and removed another wax strip from my vulva. I was embarrassed that she noticed me getting wet, I was talking about him.

She ran her hands over my groin. "Smooth as a baby's bottom, that bush of yours was a disgrace." I stood up to examine myself, and Carla handed me a small magnifying mirror, allowing me to see my most intimate area in detail. It was as if I were looking at a strange woman. I didn't dislike it, but I felt exposed and vulnerable. I touched the lower part of my vulva and anal region, the skin was reddish and had some bloody spots but was soft and smooth, just as Carla had said.

"You see how beautiful you are, Sofia? Your owner must be planning to have sex with you tonight, given the fortune he is about to spend on you. Now let's take care of your breasts aureoles and lips, as he asked," said Carla, swaying her hips and breasts to provoke me. If she were the slave, my owner would have already been attacked by her, although she likes much younger guys. It was rumored that she was the first time for several of our mutual friends' sons.

She showed me various skin tones to color my areolas. We agreed that a light dark brown would be sufficient to create contrast with my white breasts and pink nipples. We also agreed to add some darker points at the edge of the areola to give definition and make my breasts even more attractive.

"Your owner will go mad with lust and desire Sofia, your breasts were already beautiful, round, full, and firm. Now, with those areolas tattooed, he won't let go of them. You'll see, you won't need a bra anytime soon his hands will provide all the support required," she said mischievously while applying the ink. It wasn't painful, but it was a constant pricking as if I were pressing my breasts against nettles.

Carla groped my breast and played with my nipples. "How I envy your boobs, I understand why men go crazy for a nice pair of tits like yours," Then she opened her robe and showed me hers, they were firmer, larger, and more symmetrical than mine.

Np81la
Np81la
45 Followers
12