Don't Drink and Drive 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Np81la
Np81la
42 Followers

"Your breasts are beautiful too, Carla. You don't need to envy those of a poor slave who can't even decide who and when someone touches her breasts," I ironized.

"Your breasts are real, Sofia. Your breasts are what men desire. Mine are for looking at and are beautiful, but yours are for looking at, then for touching, and then for sucking, like they used to suck on their mother's tits, drinking life from them. Touch mine and feel the difference." I reached out and groped her round breasts, and yes, they were different, but they were also beautiful. The young men she likes to sleep with still use their mother's breasts to drink milk. I laughed to myself for being mean.

I was surprised by Carla's way of speaking, I had never thought about these dual standards in how men look at us, women. Some of us are seen as mothers who give life, and others as Sluts. I had always been concerned about not being seen as a Slut. It was also strange, I had never touched another woman's breasts intending to evaluate them. It felt good I felt closer to Carla.

She broke the moment, "We can't just stay here groping each other's breasts. I still have to apply the microcoloration to your other areola, and then choose the color for your lips."

The choice of the color for my lips was something that gave Carla more work. She wanted something more vivid and red, while I leaned more towards pink. Miguel clearly said he wanted class, not trash. In the end, we chose a light red shade with some hints of a livelier red. Carla was an artist, and when she finished my lips, they would always look great. A gloss or lipstick would be enough to turn them into something explosive, whether combined with stronger makeup or a discreet beauty with a natural look.

Carla was looking at me like an artist gazes upon an almost complete painting. She looked at me from top to bottom, "You look truly beautiful, you already did, but now you're stunning. If Miguel allows it, I'd like you to be the face of my next campaign, you could be the face of my Spa. But for now, let's both enjoy a sauna and massage before taking care of your hair and nails." I really looked great, her Idea of me as a model would be news great for, Miguel, but for me not so much.

She gave me a white robe and a pair of slippers to use in the health club and put the leash around my neck again. "Sorry, but you have to wear the leash. The sauna is located in a common part of the center, despite having a direct connection with my shop." It was a tense moment, at that instant, I ceased to be a friend to become Carla's slave, even if temporarily and only for a few meters until we entered the sauna cabin. Gym users would see a woman leading her slave, not two friends heading to the sauna.

Thankfully, the sauna was empty when we arrived. I was very relieved not to encounter any judgmental looks as Carla led me inside. We both removed our robes, allowing me to relax while Carla poured water over the hot stones. The crackling of the stones and the hiss of steam filled the air, creating a cloud of steam. Carla, though smaller and plumper than me, had a beautiful and well-cared-for body. Her skin had a darker tone than mine, which wasn't surprising outside Sweden. This was particularly noticeable around her breasts and abdomen due to the tan lines. She loved the sun and tanned all year, either on the beach or in her tanning bed, but the sun took some youth away from her.

The humid heat of the sauna and the sweat streaming down my face helped me to conceal my tears. No matter how much I tried to rationalize my situation, in many aspects, it felt worse than being imprisoned. The system had been well thought out, the Portuguese State saved money on prisons, the victims were compensated, and the criminals were punished without ever being removed from society as was the case with prisons, but still, I found my fate cruel.

"Carla! Hold me tight, please," I pleaded. Carla saw my tears, and without saying anything, she hugged me with all her strength. The warmth of our bodies, the sweat, and the steam created a sense of shared experience and fusion between us. I did the unthinkable and kissed Carla on the lips. I was vulnerable, it was a moment of weakness. What had I done? How would she react? How would Miguel react if she told him what I just did? Why had I kissed her?

She stood still without reaction; her body became stiff. Was she going to cause a scene, maybe even assault me? But no, she just looked deep into my eyes, and then Carla kissed me back with all her strength. At that moment, time stopped. I wasn't thinking; I just embraced and kissed her with all my might.

"Thank you! I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, but thank you. I... I needed to feel loved. I am a mess." I dropped my head on her shoulder as I hugged her tightly.

"You don't have to apologize, I care a lot about you too." She kissed my eyes and swallowed away my tears as she embraced me.

The smell of cedar wood, the humid heat, the naked bodies of two women hugging and covered in sweat--if someone walked in at that moment and saw us, they might think they had entered a German porn film with a redhead, and a brunette, but that wasn't the case.

"Carla! I've never kissed a woman, I'm not a lesbian, but I need you. Don't stop hugging me, I need to feel that I'm not just a thing." I looked into Carla's eyes again.

"My dear Sofia, I won't let you go either. You can always count on me, but we can't continue. You can't, and I shouldn't." She kissed me again and then pulled away, never taking her eyes off me, but distancing her body from our embrace.

"I'm not a lesbian either, but I've been with some girls. It could be a way to deepen our friendship, but you can't. Your body is no longer yours." I needed to feel Carla's body, to have her arms around me. I wanted to feel like a person, not a thing. But she was right; Miguel could punish me severely if he found out. He might even know already. The collar allows him to monitor me wherever I am.I needed Carla to hold me again, but the dam collar around my neck was an invisible wall.

We stood hand in hand for a few minutes, feeling the warmth and sweat, and holding back tears. "Sofia, we should go now," she grabbed my hand tightly and led me to the showers.

The showers, at the exit of the sauna, were a rectangular room with walls covered in tiles and a marble floor, featuring a walkway in the middle and a row of showers and faucets on each side. At the entrance, a series of wall hooks allowed us to hang our robes. Unlike the sauna, which was empty, the shower room had other users. An elderly man looked at us indifferently, but a girl in her twenties looked at me and the leash with which Carla led me, casting a disgusted glance. She moved to the other side of the room as if I had the plague, continuing to look at both of us with repulsion from the other side of the room.

Carla looked at me and wrapped my leash around the tap so that I couldn't move. "Courage!" she told me looking straight into my eyes and then turned on the cold water at maximum power.

"Ahhhhhhhh, Brrrrr, it's freezing..." My body shivered, I felt my muscles contracting, the toes of my feet curling, and a shiver down my spine as if it were a shock. My nipples became erect and hard, and the recently tattooed areolas reduced to small spots. If Carla hadn't tied me to the tap, I would have left, but she was also under the stream of icy water with me, and she wasn't tied. Nothing but her will kept her under the freezing water. I removed the leach from the tap and stood still under the shower, Carla smiled at me with visible pride and hugged me. The girl on the other side of the room muttered an insult and left, but we paid no attention to her, the icy water kept running down our naked bodies.

Carla turned off the tap. We were both trembling, with goosebumps covering our skin. We wrapped ourselves in robes and dried our bodies. It was with great pleasure that we both returned to Carla's office, which was warm. The thermal shock of the cold water after the sauna had toned our bodies and strengthened my mind. Carla got dressed again and placed a warm towel on the massage table. I climbed up and lay down on my stomach.

"It's hard for me to see you with this leash around your neck. I hope it never becomes more than an accessory to humiliate you and not something your owner has to ever use to control you." Carla removed the leash from my neck. I also hope to endure all my future hardships with dignity and composure.

But for now, my only "hardships" were the feel of a warm and soft towel on my back, and the gentle pressure of Carla's elbows on my back running from the shoulder blades to the buttocks. She pulled down the towel and with the tips of her fingers pressed the back of my neck, starting from the base of the skull to the shoulders, squeezing my muscles and descending one centimeter at a time. Each pinch brought a sensation of relaxation to the muscles of the neck.

After that, she continued along the trapezius, from the neck to the shoulder blade, first on one side and then on the other. When Carla's fingertips slid under my shoulder blade, I felt something crack, causing pain followed by intense relief. It was as if my bones and muscles were being realigned. The sense of well-being she provided with her hands made me moan with both pain and pleasure, one always preceding the other.

"Hmm, your hands are magic," I said as she continued performing her magic along my spine, descending with the knots of her fingers along each vertebra and then gliding outward as if she wanted to stretch my skin.

"Your muscles were all tight, and you had a lot of tension, but don't worry, you'll be as good as new." Her hands moved to my buttocks and then to the thighs; the palms of her hands seemed to want to separate the muscles before reuniting them with a strong grip. Her hands controlled all my muscles and tendons, alternately stretching and compressing. When she reached my feet, it was a small orgasm to feel her thumbs running along the arch of my foot and then stretching each of my toes.

I was almost falling asleep, such was the state of well-being that Carla had left me in. "Now, lie on your back, Sleeping Beauty. Do you need a kiss to wake up?" she joked.

I turned and lay on my back, closed my eyes, and waited for Carla to work her magic. The first thing I felt was drops of sweet almond oil scented with jasmine essence on my abdomen and breasts. My breasts were relaxed, and the nipples and areolas were flat disks about 3 cm in diameter, but that quickly changed when Carla dropped oil droplets on them and placed her soft hands on my chest. The almond oil, warmed by her touch, began to slowly spread across my chest and belly, causing a sensation of tingling and warmth that spread throughout my chest and belly.

Carla's hands moved from my chest down to my belly, gliding over the oil and creating a film on my skin. The scent of the oil and the incense that Carla always kept in her office was sweet. She continued to move her hands down to my hips, letting a new stream of oil flow over each of my thighs. Then, she gently stroked my thighs before moving back up my belly to my chest, her hands, gathering any excess oil at the base of my breasts. I kept my eyes closed, deriving pleasure from the stimulation of my body without seeing what Carla's next move would be. I secretly hoped she would continue the movement of her hands, now covered in oil, up to my nipples, which responded to this desire by becoming erect. But that's not what she did. She diverged her hands to the sides of my breasts, thumbs at the base, fingers and palms on the outer sides, squeezing both my breasts firmly.

I was getting aroused, which wasn't normal, but this time I wasn't ashamed. Within hours, I would be used by someone I didn't love. If finding arousal from someone I deeply cared about was giving me pleasure, I was going to enjoy every little bit of pleasure Carla was generous enough to offer me.

Carla kissed my lips lightly. "open your eyes, I want to make sure you're awake."

I looked at her and smiled with my eyes, and with my body. "I've never been so awake." I looked into Carla's brown eyes as her hands roamed over my breasts, and the tips of her fingers circled my areolas, squeezing my nipples, lifting my breasts by the nipples until the slickness of the oil between her fingers and my skin allows for a smooth movement, making me feel aroused as my breasts are elevated and then released to return to their natural position. She repeated the movement, and each time she did it, my nipples got harder, and my breasts fuller, and Carla increased the pressure before letting my breasts fall again.

"Huummm, I moaned. This is so good. Where did you learn to do these things? I didn't know that one could experience so much pleasure just from having their breasts touched."

Carla smiled with a tender and mischievous look. "It's years of experience and knowing how to respond to the other's body, knowing when to stop and when to give more, and you want more, I see it in your eyes, you want more." Yes, I wanted more, I wanted everything. My breasts were full, my nipples were hard. She touched the sides of my breasts again, starting to use her thumbs to play gently with my nipples and then more forcefully. Occasionally, she pinched my nipples between her fingers, all the while only looking directly into my eyes.

I moaned, and I only didn't scream because ladies don't scream. Huuum! Huuh! But suddenly, I felt my vagina contracting and dripping. I looked at Carla in ecstasy but frightened. "What have you done? What have we done You said I couldn't make love to you, that my owner could punish both of us?"

"Your owner can't punish us. I only did what he instructed me to do: I waxed your intimate area as he instructed, tattooed your breasts and lips, gave you a full Spa treatment and relaxing massage all exactly as he directed." She had a naughty smile on her face.

She was right, of course. There was no penetration, no oral sex, not even a kiss, well, there was one, but it didn't count. Still, I had an orgasm, and only from having my tits touched, an orgasm was something I had never experienced even during proper sex. Now, here I was climaxing from breast play. The worst part? I enjoyed it a lot. I wanted more orgasms. Is this what addicts feel? They crave more and more of something that gives them pleasure, forgetting everything and everyone. What does Carla think of me now? "Carla, am I a Slut, ain't I? Tell me the truth please."

"You're not a slut, Sofia. You're just a woman. It's a shame that you've only now discovered how your body can bring you pleasure but Sluts are those women who can't refrain from their desires, and you are unlikely to become one." I understood perfectly what she was telling me, and also understood the craving for pleasure that I had felt since last night when they inserted those damned electric probe-dildoes inside my vagina and rectum in the tribunal laboratory and forced me to have multiple orgasms one after another for hours. I was not so sure as Carla that I was not going to become a Slut.

To be continued...

Np81la
Np81la
42 Followers
12