Don't Drink and Drive 05

Story Info
Sofia needs to learn how to give pleasure.
11.7k words
4.81
6.3k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Np81la
Np81la
41 Followers

Continuation of Sofia's story, the 40-year-old, history teacher who was sentenced to seven years of slavery and 500 lashes for negligent homicide. This story takes place in present-day Portugal, but in an alternative reality where crimes are punished with sentences of slavery and corporal punishment.

This part is somewhat long and perhaps should have been more concise, but I leave several doors open for future stories, Miguel and Sofia have sex for the first time and it is also the first time that I have written a sex scene in English, the translation is the hardest part and even then I'm afraid I made some mistakes.

No one is under 18 in this story. (In Portugal it would only be 16 years old, but there are no kids in the story.)

-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

Sofia Pov.

Carla washed my hair, her hands on my scalp, the smell of apple shampoo was pleasant, and the way she untangled my hair was skillful but Carla didn't talk much to me. After the relaxing massage, she gave me and the orgasm I felt in my breasts from her touch, I was still replaying the events of the past few days in my head - my sentencing to 7 years of slavery, last night at the courthouse laboratory where I was programmed for my slave collar to respond to both my thoughts and his, and then experiencing for the first time what it means to be a slave and used for my owner's pleasure. The fact that I felt pleasure is something that disturbs me. My whole life has been turned upside down.

After Carla washed and combed my hair, she showed me the end result in the mirror. "Look at you Sofia, your wavy hair looks like flames coming out of your shoulders. Are you sure you don't want me to at least trim the ends? Your owner said we should decide together?"

I said no, if I can, I'll let my hair grow at least until it reaches my breasts. Maybe then my hair can provide some protection against leering eyes. I've realized that my owner enjoys seeing me half-naked in public places and maybe even likes to see other men stare at me. Anyway, I love my long red hair very much.

Sofia, if you don't want me to cut your hair, let's move on to the final phase and let us choose a nail polish for you that is both sexy and classy, something elegant for an elegant woman like you. I never used to paint my nails as I thought it was vulgar, but it seems like I'll start doing a lot of things I've never done before, like those young girls who wear long gel nails that make them look like streetwalkers, but I guess times are changing.

"What do you think of this shade for your hands? The crimson is very close to the color of your lips and contrasts with your pale skin, but for your toenails, I think it should be a brighter red." Carla was the specialist and I went with her choice.

I have to admit, the end result was very good when Carla finished. I was all made up and she asked me again to be the face of her Spa. "You look beautiful Sofia, you are beautiful, but today you look spectacular. Tell me, will you accept to be the face of my Spa, say yes, please"

I was very reluctant, but my owner had already hinted that he would photograph me naked, as he had already done on the way here, so there was no point in refusing my friend's request.

"For me, it's okay but the one who will decide this has to be Miguel," I replied, but I was almost certain he was going to say yes. Carla smiled and looked at me with bright eyes as she stood behind me and undid my robe. As the robe fell to the ground, my entire body was exposed. Looking in the mirror, I could see myself as a new woman - my face, my nipples, my pubis all transformed by Carla's expert work. I had seen each part individually, but this was the first time I saw the complete result in the mirror.

"I think your owner is going to be very happy with the result, you look so beautiful. Turn around so I can admire you better. I think he will consider it as the best 3000€ spent in his life." 3000€, I swallowed hard. I wondered if his card had enough funds to cover such an expense. Mine certainly didn't. I handed Carla the credit card that Miguel had given me to cover expenses and waited anxiously to see if it would work.

"Authorized," I sighed with relief upon seeing this word on the terminal screen. I'm sure I'll be the one paying for this expense, but I'd rather not have to explain the lack of funds to both Carla and my boss. Miguel seems like a generous man, but this amount is a bit excessive and I don't know how he will react when he sees the bill.

I called my master and told him I was ready, and that he could pick me up whenever he wanted. I was very anxious to see what he would do when I presented him the bill, and if he would like it. Yes, surely he would like it. And the clothes, he had taken my clothes with him.

Carla didn't hide the fact that she found me extremely attractive. If I were a free woman, my dear friend would surely suggest that we become friends with benefits. Truth be told, after the orgasm she had given me on my breasts, I would probably accept. And him? He had already made me walk around the mall without underwear. Would he now take the next step and force me to walk around the mall naked?

I pushed away my thoughts. They were my fear taking over me, he would do as he pleased and I couldn't do anything about it. As Carla had told me in the shower, I had to always maintain control of myself. It was the only way to not turn into a beast, driven only by fear and lust.

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

Miguel POV.

I was finishing buying the last piece of lingerie I had chosen for Sofia when she called me to say she had finished her treatment at the spa and that I could go pick her up. In reality, I already knew that she had finished, the bank had sent a notification to my phone. The amount was high but it was within what I was expecting, as the micropigmentation treatment would cost almost the same price. If Carla was the professional that Sofia claimed, then it would be money well spent. Either way, he had also gone crazy with the shopping.

I was walking, loaded with bags from various clothing and shoe stores when I passed by a woman, she invariably looked at me and the bags with the logos of Aldo, Quebramar, Gant, and Zara. Who would be the lucky lady to have a man like this one? She certainly didn't consider herself lucky, but I am determined to make us both lucky, in our own way. For now, I would see the luck I had when choosing her friend's spa.

When I entered the spa, the receptionist looked at me carrying bags, smiled, and told me to enter Carla's office. Two ladies who were drying their hair commented on themselves, and one of them winked at me as I passed by. I realized that designer bags were an aphrodisiac for women. I then knocked on Carla's door.

"You may come in, the door is open," Carla replied from the other side. I entered and found Sofia sitting at the massage table, she jumped to the ground, still remembering what had happened the last time I had walked into a room while she remained seated. I chuckled and even thought about giving her a little shock, just for fun, but I didn't do it.

I stood there with my mouth agape, Sofia was a woman with naturally pleasant features, but now she seemed like someone else entirely. Her lips were a deep crimson shade, matching the color of her nail polish. Her red hair was glossy and her eyes were lined, the makeup highlighting the dimples on her cheeks. It all came together to create a look that seemed natural, and yet it was evident that it was the result of skillful work.

"I hope you are satisfied with the end result. I know I shouldn't be the one to say this, but Sofia turned out to be a masterpiece. Let me show you the rest." Carla was visibly pleased with herself and proud of the work she had done, and so was I. She was about to remove Sofia's robe and show me the rest of her work when I stopped her.

"Stop! I want my Slave to undress on her own, Sofia please take off your robe so I can admire the rest of the work Carla did on your body." She clearly would have preferred if it was Carla or I who removed her robe, but by forcing her to undress herself, I was forcing her to confront her own condition.

Sofia stared directly into my eyes, her hands loosened the cloth belt and then moved up to the collar, down the edges, pushing them aside. She cleverly stopped her hands just above her breasts, revealing her visible pubic hair and beautiful red triangle, but still keeping her breasts and legs hidden. She gestured for me to approve, and I nodded with a smile. Then, in one swift motion, she opened her arms behind her and let the robe fall to the ground, exposing her entire body.

I approached Sofia and examined her body, particularly her breasts and areolas. Carla and Sofia had good taste in choosing the shade of brown to tattoo. I felt the urge to touch Sofia's white breasts, kiss her nipples, and squeeze the roundness of her boobs with my hands, I didn't.

Carla saw that I was dazzled by her work and the way it enhanced Sofia's beauty, Sofia herself was proud of her body despite this situation not being of her choosing. "Congratulations, ms Carla, I must confess you exceeded my expectations, you are a true artist."

"Sofia, my dear, I would like to show Mr. Miguel the work I did on your vulva and pubis. Could you please spread your legs?" Carla asked Sofia in a sweet voice.

"Of course not, and you don't want me to also spread my lips apart so that Miguel can have a better view?" Sofia's voice was dry and ironic, I should have given her a shock to make her stop talking in this tone, but instead I chose to think about her moistening vagina.

"Excellent idea Sofia, please spread your pusy lips apart so I can feel if they are as soft and velvety as they seem." She obeyed, parting her legs and separating her lips with her fingers. Her facial expression was as neutral as possible, but her lips were becoming dilated and the dampness on the surface was now visible to the eye. I noticed that there wasn't a single hair in her groin area, extending from her anus to the lower half of her vulva. I ran my fingers along her labia majora and they truly were as velvety as I had imagined. I wished to have once again introduced my fingers inside Sofia's pussy, but I didn't want to be disrespectful towards Carla.

"Sofia, you're so beautiful that I think I'm going to take you home just as you are, naked," she panicked.

"What? No, please...don't do that." She covered her breasts with her hands and crossed her legs, suddenly overcome with modesty.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! You can relax, I'm not going to do that. Look at what I bought you." I opened one of the paper bags and pulled out a set of pearl-colored lingerie made of silk and lace. The panties were quite revealing, as I had asked the saleswoman for something sexy yet comfortable. Sofia seemed relieved to know for sure that I wouldn't force her to walk around the shopping center naked, and she also appeared to like the set I bought for her.

"Mr. Miguel, Did you see the almost perfect work that I did on Sofia and how she turned out wonderful?" said Carla.

"Yes, you did, you transformed a lovely woman into an extraordinary one," I responded, intrigued as to why we were having this conversation.

"Now what would you say if I made you a proposal regarding our Sofia?" Carla said in a conspiratorial tone.

"I am open to hearing all proposals about Sofia, even the indecent ones, especially the indecent ones," I smirked maliciously towards Sofia, who had just finished putting on her lingerie. She looked even more fuckable with it on.

"I am going to expand my Spa and I would very much like Sofia to be the face of the campaign, which would involve her participation in various videos and photo shoots. What do you think of the idea?" Carla asked.

I was quite pleased with the idea, I myself intended to use Sofia as a model, but I wasn't expecting this proposal and didn't know the values and other benefits involved in this type of business, so I decided to accept it and leave the details of the deal for later.

"I think it's an excellent idea, when could we discuss the details?" I asked Carla.

"I have to talk to my partners and the director, to know how the campaign will be as well as the values but for mid next week. What do you say about coming to dinner at my house next Friday? by that time I should have a concrete proposal." She said, with a confident and professional air.

I turned my attention back to my beautiful slave, "Sofia I bought you some clothes, let's see if you like what I picked for you." I had bought skirts similar to the one she already had, and a shorter red one, blouses in different colors, three pairs of shoes, sandals, and sneakers. But where I really lost my head was in the lingerie section. I bought some sets of sexy lingerie and some for everyday wear, as well as a sports set.

"I want you to wear the red skirt, a white blouse and the sandals," I told her. The sandals had a small 3cm heel just enough to highlight Sofia's legs but were still comfortable, I hate uncomfortable shoes that deform women's feet.

Sofia saw herself in the mirror, she was very beautiful but her expression was sad. I told her to say goodbye to her friend and I also said goodbye to Carla. "Thank you for everything. See you next Friday."

She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Make Sofia come every day, she needs to make up for lost time," and squeezed my butt cheek. This Carla is the opposite of Sofia, it is strange how they seem to be best friends.

I put the leash back on her neck and told her to carry the bags with new clothes, she obeyed despite the discomfort of wearing a leash in public, I was very proud to walk around the shopping center with my slave looking so good, this time only wearing underwear. Most of the women who passed by Sofia were envious of her looks and some even commented that they also wanted to be my slaves with their friends and started laughing.

We both walked to the parking lot my car was a white Peugeot 2008.

"Put the bags in the trunk and then get in," but she looked to the inside of my car with disgust.

"This car is filthy, you spend a fortune buying me nice clothes and spa treatments but can't even vacuum the car." Her words hurt me but it was true, the interior of my car was a mess.

"Aiii!" she screamed as I gave her a shock, but it wasn't a strong shock. Cleaning my car was going to be one of Sofia's tasks.

I drove down General Norton de Matos Avenue and then the IC19 until I reached Damaia, then through streets of residential neighborhoods until we entered my garage. I live in a 5-story building, on the ground floor, in an apartment that I bought with the inheritance my father left me.

"Watch out, the car is going to hit the wall!" Sofia shouted in fear, but I laughed. I had been doing this maneuver for 10 years and yes, I had already crashed the car into the wall before. But I had learned the maneuver now.

"Don't worry, just relax," I replied as I pulled the handbrake and used the remote to close the garage gate. But it was nice to see in her eyes the admiration for my driving skills.

I got out of the car and opened the trunk while she stayed seated in the passenger seat. I smiled to myself, amused that Sofia was waiting for me to open the car door for her. Gentlemen open car doors for ladies, but I suppose that rule doesn't apply when said lady is wearing a slave collar around her neck.

I went to the passenger's side and opened the door for her while extending my hand to help her out of the car. "Allow me to assist you in getting out of your carriage, anything else I can do for you, my humble slave, just say the word," I said in a mocking tone, imitating the way servants of the nobility speak in plays.

She was stunned by my words and then smiled and replied, "Thank you, my master. Just tell me how this simple-minded slave can serve you." She mimicked the same theatrical tone I had used with her, and we both burst out laughing.

When I stopped laughing at the situation, I patted her on the backside, "Carry the shopping bags and come with me." Maybe I should have given her a shock, or maybe I should have opened the car door for her as my father taught me to do for ladies. My mother worked as a dressmaker for the wives of ministers and bankers, and even they would open the car door for her, because that is what all polite men should do for a woman, no matter how humble. I think I did well in not punishing her, perhaps I will continue to open the car door for her.

We both climbed the stairs from the garage to the door of my apartment. "Put the bags down, I didn't think of anything special to say but this is the first time you enter the place that will be your home for the next seven years. From my part, I want you to know that I will do everything in my power to make these years as best they can be for both of us."

It wasn't a great speech, but it was sincere. It was a new experience for me. If I was too cruel, she might not be able to handle it physiologically. If I was too soft, it could result in seven years of conflicts and arguments, I had a bad marriage once before and didn't want to relive that experience.

She fixed her eyes on mine and tried to hold back the tears. "Thank you, Master. I promise to be an obedient slave, I will try to make your will my own and your joy my joy." She couldn't contain the tears, but her speech was sincere. I turned the key and opened the door of my home wide open, and with some effort, I picked her up as I had done with my wife 20 years before.

Of course, this was not a marriage. In reality, neither of the "spouses" wanted to be there. It was the execution of a court sentence. But on my part, I would try to make it work. I lifted my right leg and entered the house with Sofia in my arms. "Alea jacta est," I said as I crossed the threshold of the door.

"We can build our own luck, Miguel," said Sofia, hugging me tightly. Her eyes were filled with tears, but her words carried strength.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

Sofia Pov.

My sentence had formally begun a few hours earlier when Miguel received custody of me from Professor Nuno, but the truth is that for both of us, crossing the threshold marked the beginning. From that moment on, I am part of his house, we are now together and we will have to make this work, but I am afraid, always the damn fear, I conquer my fear and kiss him on the lips. It's not a wet kiss, but I've decided to accept him as my owner and as my man.

He looked at me, wiped away my tears with his fingers, and then said he would show me around the house and explain how things worked, but first I wanted to clarify something. I looked at him and said, "Miguel, how do you want me to address you? I have referred to you as my Owner, Master, and Sir, but you have yet to tell me how you want me to address you?"

"I hadn't thought about it, I think between us you can call me Miguel, or You in private, but in public Sir seems most appropriate, but my owner also sounds good, I don't like Master it sounds like we are into a BDSM thing. And you? How would you like to be called?"

The simple fact that he asked for my opinion was a good thing. Sofia was a good name, it allowed me to continue being myself, but I understood that in public, in front of strangers, he had to call me Slave. I just didn't want him to address me as Whore or Slut. "Sofia, if it can be Sofia that'd be good, but if not any name will do. It's up to you."

He smiled, "Very well Sofia, follow me please." His house was quite compact, the front door opening into a small seven-meter corridor, There was a kitchen on one end and a bathroom on the other. On the opposite side of the front door were two bedrooms and a living room. He began the guided tour with the kitchen.

Np81la
Np81la
41 Followers