Don't Drink and Drive 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sofia! Sofia! I need those white breasts of yours... I want those buttocks, I want them red." Miguel said the excitement was visible in his voice. He bit my nipple and breast with all his strength and slapped my buttocks violently, then squeezed them while I screamed with pain and pleasure, I hugged him and dug my nails into his back, bit my lower lip to stop me from screaming any more, ladies don't scream.

"Mmmmm! Aaaaaah! Thank you, Miguel, thank you." He continued inside me, his penis still hard, my vagina contracting around him. My body was boiling with pleasure, my breasts, my sex, everything in my body seemed to have a life of its own.

"No! No, I'm the one who thanks you, Sofia, I... I didn't expect you to give yourself like you did, it was... Sofia I..." He hugged me and kissed me softly on the lips. Miguel, a stranger I barely knew and for whom I was just his judicial slave, had given me such immense pleasure, that I had lost all control. In that room I had not been a slave, I had to admit that I had also wanted to have sex with my owner.

"Let me see your breasts. I think I may have abused them too much, but I couldn't help myself. In sex, we should never hold back." He had fetched one of the candles and was examining my breasts, they were red and marked with bite marks and hickeys. My buttocks were also red from the hard spanks and squeezes.

"Your back is all scratched up too, I'm sorry," I said with a gentle voice. It had all been very intense. I kissed his back, wounded by my nails, while he tenderly caressed and kissed my breasts. I nestled against Miguel's body for a few minutes as we enjoyed the pleasure together.

"Come on, let's take a shower, and then I need to take care of those breasts and buttocks," said Miguel somewhat abruptly. We took a hot shower together, and then he applied arnica cream to my breasts and buttocks, while I applied Bepanthen to the scratches on his back. It felt good to have a man who took care of me, a tear rolled down my face. I was pathetic, happy to be a thing, to be a slave, knowing that ultimately, all slaves are slaves by their own choice. Miguel blew out the candles, kissed me on the cheek, and hugged me. Then we fell asleep, both exhausted and in ecstasy.

The end.

I will continue the story of Sofia and Miguel but with independent and shorter stories. I feel like I get lost in the details, and I'm trying to avoid continuity errors, something that might disappear with shorter stories. I know my English isn't great, but I'm forcing myself to write as an exercise too. Thanks to everyone who read and commented. Thank you all.

Lisboa,7 Fevereiro 2024.

NP81LA.