Don't Ever Let Me Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy sat straddling Kyle's thighs and took a hold of the black boy's huge cock with his both hands. Sam marveled at the heft and the weight of Kyle's beautiful love organ, feeling the soft skin move around the taught muscles underneath. Kyle's entire body was radiating powerful heat, but his cock was especially red hot, its engorged mushroom head flaming with desire. As Sammy slowly stroked the humongous black cock, he was awed by its power, by how alive, breathing, pliant, eager and fiery Kyle's fifth limb felt in Sam's hands. It was like a bird straining to take flight, or a rocket about to blast off into the sky. Sammy teased Kyle's cock-head with the fingers of his right hand, while using his left hand to fondle and squeeze Kyle's lemon-sized testicles, eliciting a moan from the bigger boy. Sammy then leaned forward and licked the Kyle's read-hot cock-head. Kyle's body shuddered.

While continuing to tug on Kyle's balls, Sam leaned further down and engulfed Kyle's cock in his hungry mouth, taking in as much of the massive love trunk as he could.

"Oh, Sam!!" cried out Kyle, his body thrashing in pleasure.

Sammy now attacked Kyle's cock with abandon. He alternated between laving the full length of Kyle's giant love snake with his tongue, covering it with saliva, and sucking hard the mushroomy cocked and deep-throating as much of Kyle's dick as he could. Sammy swirled his delicate tongue under Kyle's foreskin, exploring all the surface and the ridges of Kyle's dick head and savoring the musky sour pre-cum that was copiously oozing from it. Sammy relished the feel of Kyle's massive male organ in his mouth and hands, enjoying both the wicked intimacy of the moment and the feeling of power he had giving Kyle such exquisite pleasure. Kyle, his mind now almost completely blank, was thrashing and moaning under Sammy's loving ministrations.

"Oh my god, Sammy, oh my god, oh my god!" Kyle kept repeating.

While Sammy was working on his cock, Kyle brought his hands down and started gently stroking Sammy's spiky hair, caressing the boy's delicate elfin ears and cheekbones.

Sammy switched to suckling on Kyle's giant lemon-size balls, gently rolling each testicle in his mouth, teasing them with his tongue and then biting them lightly, while squeezing Kyle's dick with his hands.

"Aahh", Kyle moaned. Sensing that Kyle was getting close, Sammy swallowed the top of his penis again and started sucking on it madly, like a hungry wolf-cub, applying as much suction as he could.

"Oh, Sammy, I am going to..." Kyle tried to caution him. Sammy sucked even harder and tugged on Kyle's balls, squeezing them and pulling them down. This finally sent Kyle over the edge, and he exploded in Sammy's warm eager waiting mouth.

Sammy felt volley after volley of hot tangy cum hit the back of his throat, as Kyle's erupting dick jerked and pulsed in his mouth. Sammy locked his lips tightly around Kyle's cock head and tried to swallow every drop of the black boy's love juice, but his mouth was flooded with Kyle's cum and some of it did spill out. Sam licked his lover's sensitive cock clean.

"Oh, Sammy!!" exclaimed Kyle and pulled the smaller boy to him, embracing Sammy in a long and tender kiss. Sammy opened his mouth giving Kyle's tongue full access. They shared the remnants of Kyle's cum that still covered Sammy's lips.

"Sammy, love, that was the most wonderful, the most amazing thing every! Thank you, babe!" whispered Kyle gently. Sammy put his head and the two boys lay quietly together, enjoying the moment. Sammy slowly caressed Kyle's chest and stomach, while Kyle was gently stroking Sammy's back and ass. Sammy lifted his head and the two boys kissed softly.

A few minutes of quiet restful bliss have passed while both of them were recharging. Kyle was now gently fondling Sammy's erect penis that still yearned for release.

"My turn!" exclaimed Kyle.

With a quick and forceful move, Kyle flopped Sam on his back and leaned forward above the Asian boy's naked body. Kyle lowered his head and gave Sammy's torso a long hard lick with his hot wet rubbery tongue, started at Sammy's navel and reaching the base of his slender neck.

Sammy emitted a burst of delighted sonorous laughter.

Sammy's slim honey-colored body was completely hairless, except for the short spiky black hair on his head. Sammy was naturally very smooth, and since his years on the high school swim team he continued to shave clean his armpits and the crotch. Kyle was crazy about Sammy's sleek eel-like strong smooth body, which had been the object of Kyle's frequent night time fantasies. Kyle now attacked this prize with fiery abandon. He madly licked Sammy's hairless armpits, his chest and a cool flat stomach, Sammy's smooth strong thighs and legs.

Kyle knew that he should have taken his time, but for once his patient nature surrendered to his powerful emotions and his urgent need. With one quick and decisive movement, Kyle took Sammy's cock and engulfed the full length of it in his eager waiting mouth.

"Aaa-aaah," Sammy cried out, writhing his body in delight.

Kyle was now deep-throating the slim golden colored five inch boy pencil, with his lips even able to tease Sammy's tight brown ball-pouch. Kyle then went to work on Sammy's erect cock in earnest. Kyle suckled the full length of Sam's dick as a delicious lollipop, generously covering it in saliva. Kyle then concentrated on Sammy's delicate cock-head, making love to every nook and crevice of it with his eager hot tongue. Sammy was now moaning loudly, while running his fingers along Kyle's head, ears and forehead.

As Sammy was lying on his back, with Kyle sucking his cock like a hoover, Sammy's mind was in a wild whirl of thoughts and emotions. Sammy was always self-conscious and embarrassed about the size of his dick, thinking that it was too small. While in the gym showers, both in high school and college, Sammy was always trying to cover his privates with his hands and make sure that the other boys don't see them. In fact, Sammy's generally extroverted, cocky and gregarious behavior was in large part his way of overcompensating for his anxiety about the size of his cock. What's more, in addition to being gay, Sammy, although still a virgin, secretly thought of himself as being a "top". Most of his jack-off fantasies involved fucking another boy, and Sammy was desperately afraid that he would never actually experience that. So initially Sammy was feeling especially vulnerable and anxious about fully exposing his boy parts to Kyle's attention. However, Kyle was worshipping Sammy's cock with such obvious delight, love, affection and desire that Sammy's defenses came crumbling down, and he allowed himself to be taken over by this wonderful experience.

For his part, Kyle was in seventh heaven too. Kyle was obsessed with Sammy's cock ever since Kyle once accidentally walked in on Sammy jacking off on the bed in his room. Kyle thought that Sammy's cock was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was uncut, about five inches long when hard, very slender and straight, with a delicate elongated cock-head, with two walnut-sized testicles covered in dark brown soft skin. To Kyle's eyes, Sammy's cock was perfectly proportioned with the rest of the asian boys' body.

Kyle was relishing being finally able to get to the object of his desire and to lavish it with love and attention.

Kyle was now again deep-throating the entire length of Sammy's thin fully erect boy rocket. Kyle increased the intensity of his suction to the maximum and grabbed Sammy's balls, pulling them down hard. Sammy, who had been teetering on the edge for a while, immediately erupted in Kyle's waiting mouth. Sammy's cock jerked wildly, shooting out five volleys of hot seed. Kyle swallowed every drop of Sammy's sweet and delicious cum, not letting anything go to waste.

"Mmmm, yummy! You taste good, babe!" said Kyle, while still licking his lips.

"So did you, big guy," replied Sam with a giggle.

Kyle was now sitting bow-legged at the foot of the bed, looking down at the beautiful naked shape of the asian boy whose love nectar he had just drunk.

By now Kyle's cock was fully erect again and Sammy noticed this fact. Kyle removed Sammy's socks, freeing up Sammy's delicate small feet.

Sammy reached down with right foot and started fondling Kyle's dick with his toes.

"Ah, baby, that's kinky," said Kyle appreciatively. Kyle then jumped off the bed, standing on the floor next to it. He leaned down and turned Sammy's body 90 degrees so that Sammy's feet were now facing Kyle's crotch. Kyle grabbed Sammy's right foot, brought it up to his face, and started suckling on Sammy's toes. Sammy giggled in delight. While Kyle was sucking and licking Sammy's dainty right foot, Sam used his left foot toes to fondle Kyle's rock hard dick. Both boys were now moaning again. In a little while they switched and Kyle went to work on Sammy's left foot, while the asian boy's right foot was now teasing Kyle's dick. Sammy's hands were behind his head, and was smiling widely while looking up at his black lover. Kyle continued worshipping Sammy's slender feet, sucking on each of the boy's delicate toes and exploring the spaces between them with his eager tongue. He also laved the delicate sensitive arches of Sammy's feet eliciting more delighted moans from the boy.

Eventually Kyle released Sammy's feet which were now covered in Kyle's slick saliva.

Sam brought his feet down to Kyle's dick, squeezed it between the arches of his soles and started slowly feet-jacking Kyle's fully erect cock.

"Oh, yeah, baby, yeah!" Kyle breathed. Sammy used his nimble big toes to squeeze and massage Kyle's cock-head. Kyle's breathing was getting harder. Sam then squeezed the bottom of Kyle's dick between the big and the index toes of his right foot, and used his left foot to tease and caress Kyle's low-hanging dark ball-sack.

"Mmmm-mmm," both boys moaned.

Kyle grabbed Sammy's right foot and stuck it in his mouth again, suckling hard. Sammy's left foot was now exploring and caressing Kyle's muscular torso. Both boys laughed happily. Sammy then jumped forward, sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed Kyle's cock and put it in his mouth, giving it a few quick hungry sucks.

The two young lovers looked at each other smiling.

"Sammy, baby," said Kyle, his tone now more serious, "I want you to make love to me now. I want you inside me. Please!"

Sammy's eyes grew wide in surprise. "Kyle, babe, are you sure?" he asked. I thought you were going to ... Don't you want to? ...," Sammy's voice trailed off.

"Oh, yes, baby, of course, I do, but later. I want you to go first. I need to feel you inside me now!" answered Kyle.

Sammy's eyes watered again, and he nodded silently. Sam stood up, and gently pushed Kyle on the bed on his back. Kyle raised his powerful legs, holding them up and wide apart with his arms, and fully exposing his tight muscular ass covered by light fur.

Sammy got onto the bed, sitting on his knees facing Kyle's raised butt. Sam placed his hands on Kyle's thighs and lowered his face to Kyle's exposed boy-hole. Sammy inhaled the musky smell and stuck his tongue deep into Kyle's pucker.

"Ahhh," Kyle jumped.

Sammy started working on Kyle's love canal opening with his mouth, bathing it with saliva and probing the delicate ridges and folds with the tip of his tongue. Kyle writhed in pleasure. Sammy then covered his index finger with spit and slowly inserted the finger into Kyle's waiting ass.

"Aaa-aaah!" Kyle moaned as Sammy's finger was loosening him up and probing his love entrance.

"Ready, baby?" asked Sam.

"I am so ready, love! Go for it," reassured him Kyle.

Sammy withdrew his finger and aligned the tip of his cock-head with Kyle's pucker. Sam's penis was now copiously leaking pre-cum, and he teased Kyle's waiting hole by rubbing his dickhead against it for a few seconds. Sammy started pushing in.

"Yeah, man, give it to me, baby!" urged him on Kyle.

With a little more pressure, Sammy's slender cock-head pushed past Kyle's anal ring and plopped in. They both stopped for a few moments.

"Ok, babe?" inquired Sam.

"Yes, love, feels great, keep going!"

With a slow but steady and deliberate movement, Sammy pushed the full length of his erect dick inside Kyle's willing ass. Sammy was a little surprised at how easy it went in, but Kyle's hole was now well lubed, and Sammy's dick was really slim. Sammy was now fully bottomed out inside Kyle. Both boys paused for a moment. Sam was amazed how tight, hot and slick Kyle's ass felt around his young fully erect five inch cock. It was Sam's first time fucking a boy, and the feeling was absolutely incredible.

Kyle, for his part, was deliriously happy, finally having the boy of his dreams being inside him. Sammy's erect cock was long enough to reach Kyle's prostate, and Kyle felt a jolt of electricity with each thrust of Sammy's hard dick.

Slowly at first, but gradually increasing the tempo, Sammy started moving in and out of Kyle, using long deliberate strokes. Kyle responded by starting to push his hips forward, meeting Sammy's thrusts. Kyle also began to use to ass muscles to squeeze Sammy's dick harder and harder with his innards. Kyle gripped his powerful thighs more tightly, bringing them closer to his torso and spreading them wider, giving Sammy fuller access. Kyle looked up at his young friend's lovely face smiling back at him. He saw in Sam's face love, compassion, lust, desire and tenderness, reflecting what he himself was feeling. Sammy's amber eyes shone as two bright sparkling stars. Sam increased the tempo of his fucking movements, pistoning in and out of Kyle's hot and tight hole like a jack rabbit.

Sam was lost on cloud nine of sublime happiness. He looked down at the magnificent powerful young black demigod who was allowing Sam to penetrate him so deeply, intimately and willingly, completely opening up and surrendering his glorious massively muscled body to Sammy's sexual invasion and possession. Sammy gazed at the point where his young slender straining boy pistol was going in and out of Kyle's tight muscular ass. Kyle's enormous 11-inch erect dick was flopping around on his tight stomach. Kyle used his left hand to reach out and caress Sammy's smooth nicely toned torso, now covered in a thin sheen of delicious boy sweat.

Sammy could hardly believe it. His greatest sexual fantasies were being fulfilled. But much more than that, he was joined with a boy he truly loved and cared for, whom he wanted to make happy, and who, as Sammy knew now, wanted to make Sam happy in return.

Tears of joy and release streaked down Sammy's cheeks as he looked into Kyle's dark brown eyes, full of compassion, love and desire. Neither boy said anything, but Kyle understood what Sammy was feeling. Kyle grabbed Sam's torso and pulled Sam close, hugging him tightly and locking their lips in a deep passionate kiss. Sammy moaned loudly and almost anomalistically as Kyle's tongue was doing a dance inside Sammy's mouth.

Sammy started thrusting into Kyle faster and faster, losing control, trying to bury his rock hard cock deeper and deeper inside Kyle's love canal.

Kyle did not let go of the kiss but started to meet Sammy's thrusts with those of his own, bucking his hips forward and upward more and more urgently, and trying to squeeze Sammy's slender love torpedo tighter and tighter with his insides. Kyle dug his fingers into Sammy's smooth back and bit Sammy's lip, sending them both over the edge.

With a loud cry "Aaaaa-aaaa!!" they exploded at the same time. Sammy's cock fired about five volleys of hot spunk deep inside Kyle's gut. Kyle's cock spewed several powerful shots of his seed between the chests of the two boys, hitting the chins of both of them.

Sammy collapsed on top of Kyle, panting loudly. They remained locked into an embrace a while longer, each boy slowly coming down from an incredible orgasmic high.

Finally Sammy raised his head and looked into his young black lover's smiling face.

"Oh, Kyle, this was soooo-o-o amazing!! It was the best, the most incredible thing ever ..." Sammy breathed and paused. "You know, babe, this was my first time ever with a boy," Sammy continued.

"Yes, love, it was my first time with a boy too," Kyle replied. "And I am so glad it was with you."

Kyle took Sammy's face in his hands and gently kissed away the tears and sweat from it, licking the traces of Kyle's cum from Sam's chin and neck.

In response Sammy slid down Kyle's body and lapped away Kyle's cum that accumulated on there, licking his torso clean. Then Kyle did the same for Sammy, finishing with licking away Sammy's cum from his now half-soft cock. The boys snuggled together again, caressing each other lightly and tenderly.

After a few minutes of quiet bliss, Kyle whispered: "You know babe, if you still want to, I could return the favor."

Sammy kissed Kyle gently.

"Of course I still want to. A promise is a promise, and you did promise me to get your monster love snake inside me. Time to pay up, buster!" Sammy laughed.

"Are you sure, babe? Jokes aside, I am really big in the cock department and I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry, babe, you won't hurt me. I've had plenty of practice with 'Mr D' and I am well prepared," Sammy relied reassuringly.

"Mr D?" Kyle asked with his brow furled, looking shocked.

"Yes, I should introduce you later... 'Mr D' is a giant dildo that I ordered online a while ago. It is long, flexible and even bigger than your elephant trunk over here. And it is also black," Sammy laughed, kissing Kyle's nose.

"Ah, you little shit, I will get you for this later!" Kyle laughed back. "OK then, let's see if I can give 'Mr D' some competition. Let's do this with you on top of me for the start."

Sammy slid down Kyle's body, took Kyle's cock in his hands and started jacking it off while suckling hard on Kyle's cock-head. In no time Kyle was fully erect again and ready for another go. Sammy reached under his bed and pulled out a bottle of lube, producing a giggle from Kyle. Sammy smeared a generous blob of lube all over Kyle's humongous hard dick, and put some in his own ass hole as well.

"Ready, big boy?" Sam asked.

"Go for it, hot stuff!" Kyle replied.

With Kyle lying on his back on Sammy's bed, Sam climbed on top of him, straddling Kyle's thighs with his legs. Sam reached underneath himself, grabbed the top of Kyle's cock and positioned it next to his own love entrance. Kyle used his hands to help Sammy to hold Kyle's long cock in place.

"Ok, now or never!" exclaimed Sammy and started slowly lowering himself on Kyle's cock.

Sammy felt Kyle's slick giant mushroomy cock-head push against Sam's love entrance. Sam applied more and more steady pressure and finally felt a sharp pang of blinding pain as Kyle's head popped past Sammy's tight ass ring. Both boys paused.

"Are you OK, babe? Do you want to stop?" asked Kyle worriedly.

"I am OK, hon, just give me a moment," Sammy reassured his young lover. "I want to keep going."

Very slowly but deliberately, with gentle help from Kyle, over the next four minutes Sammy worked the entire length of Kyle's massive eleven inch love sausage inside his ass.

Sam released his breath and paused for a bit, feeling his balls pressed against Kyle's crotch.

"I was wrong, babe, 'Mr D' has got nothing on you," Sammy finally uttered, looking down at Kyle.

Kyle was too engrossed in the experience to respond with a quip.

"Oh, Sammy, oh!" Kyle cried. Kyle could not believe that this slender short Asian boy was able to take the full length of Kyle's humongous dick inside him. The feeling of Sammy's gut around Kyle's rock hard cock was absolutely incredible. It was hot, slick and tight, gripping Kyle's dick like a vice.