Don't Ever Let Me Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy was also overwhelmed by the experience. He was now fully impaled on Kyle's eleven inch love tool, which felt indescribably good and tight inside Sam. Sam thought that he could feel every millimeter and every muscle of Kyle's cock, every vein, bump and skin fold. They were now truly joined together, almost into a single being, with the tip of Kyle's cock reaching the furthest and most intimate depths of Sammy's love canal.

Slowly but with determination Sammy started to move his ass up and down on Kyle's cock, gradually increasing the amplitude and the tempo of his movements. As Sammy was fucking himself faster and deeper on Kyle's massive cock, Kyle started to respond by bucking his hips upward to meet Sammy's downward thrusts.

With his right hand Kyle reached towards Sammy's crotch and started playing with and fondling the smaller boy's rigid 5-inch cock and the tight ballsack. With his left hand Kyle began to caress Sammy's chest and stomach, relishing the boy's creamy smooth golden skin and toned muscles underneath. Sammy was now moaning. While supporting himself with the right hand, Sammy reach behind him with the left hand and grabbed Kyle's balls, squeezing and stroking them gently.

Both boys panted audibly, and both were now covered in a thickening layer of sweat.

Kyle felt that his whole body was on fire, with his cock burning red hot inside Sammy's ass. Sammy leaned forward, grabbing Kyle's neck and shoulders and kissing Kyle's hungry mouth with fiery passion. Kyle was now bucking his hips wildly, providing the forceful fucking movement.

Kyle rolled on his left side, while hugging Sammy tightly, and continued fucking the smaller boy from behind. Kyle used his right leg to raise Sammy's slender one, and reached around Sammy with his right hand to start jacking Sammy's erect boy rocket.

"Oooh, Kyle, ooh," Sammy cooed.

Kyle's hand now alternated between fondling Sammy's dick and roaming around Sammy's chest, thigh and butt, tenderly caressing the smaller boy. Kyle relished the feeling of the asian boy's creamy silky smooth skin, feeling the young pliant muscles underneath.

Sammy turned his head and the two boys locked their lips in another hungry kiss.

Kyle increased the tempo of his thrusts and grabbed Sammy's dick again, jacking it hard.

"Ahhh, Kyle, ahh! I am going to ...," Sammy started to say but he could not finish and his cock exploded in Kyle's hand with a series of jerks, spewing out three long shots of cum. Sams ass constricted around Kyle's dick, and in a few more seconds Kyle started shooting inside Sammy's butt, depositing a generous load of hot cum there.

Both boys sighed deeply, their chests still heaving hard. Kyle continued to gently caress Sammy's chest and kissed his neck and earlobes softly. Sammy purred contentedly, enjoying his powerful lover's ministrations. Sammy turned around, lying on his right side to face Kyle, and allowing Kyle's softened dick to slip out of Sammy's ass.

The two boys kissed softly, gently caressing each other's faces.

"Sammy, babe, we should probably go and clean up. Otherwise it will stink to high heaven here tomorrow," said Kyle.

"Let it stink," replied Sammy, "I don't mind. Let's just stay like this for a while."

"Ok, babe. I don't know if I have the strength to get up now anyway," Kyle agreed.

With a deep satisfied sigh Kyle turned on his back. Sammy snuggled next to him, gently stroking Kyle's chest and then resting a hand on Kyle's now deflated cock.

"This is mine now, right?" said Sammy with a smile.

"Yes, Sammy, it is yours. You've got me, babe," replied Kyle softly.

The two young lovers lay quietly together, enjoying their newly discovered closeness and thinking about what just happened and how it would change their lives in the future.

"Don't ever let me go," Kyle whispered.

"I won't," the smaller boy answered.

Both boys sighed contentedly and cuddled closer together. With Sammy still holding Kyle's cock, they slowly drifted to sleep.