Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers

"I understand how you feel but I'm going to pay that cheating son of a bitch back. I might even fuck the first guy that approaches me."

Meg shook her head in frustration. She tried to talk some sense into her best friend and roommate without any success. At least she'd be around to make sure Amber didn't find some creep or wacko.

When the ladies went into the bar, the first thing they saw was that it was an older crowd. Most of the patrons were in their late 20s or early 30s which was older than they were used to. There were people eating dinner and various groups of people hanging out. Amber saw a few groups of single guys and several of them were already checking her out and elbowing their friends to get a look too.

As they made their way to the bar, a couple of guys who looked like they were in their 40s approached the ladies and offered to buy them a drink. They were balding, had round dad bodies, were short, and not very attractive. Meg and Amber gratefully declined their offer of a drink and ordered their own.

Amber leaned over and told Meg, "Okay, so maybe I won't fuck the first guy that approaches me."

Meg started to laugh, almost spit out her drink, and replied, "Don't worry, I would have stopped you even if I had to drag you out of here by your hair."

As they were drinking, both ladies were scanning the bar for potential prospects for Amber to extract her revenge. They brushed off a few more guys that approached them before Amber laid eyes on one guy in particular.

"What about that tall guy over in the corner talking with his buddies? He's cute," Amber commented.

Meg took a glance at him and said, "Yeah, he is cute. It looks like he has a decent body too."

While they were checking him out, he noticed the ladies looking over at him and smiled. Amber returned his smile with one of her own. Amber turned her back to him but Meg kept a watchful eye on him for her.

"He keeps looking over here, Amber."

Amber turned around and smiled again. He took the bait and started to approach the ladies with a friend of his who was apparently going to work as his wingman. They introduced themselves as Mike and Tom and offered to buy a round of drinks which the ladies accepted. Mike was tall with dark hair and brown eyes with a very athletic body. Tom was shorter and not as attractive as his friend but Meg didn't care, she already had a boyfriend and was only there to support her friend. They worked together at an IT firm and were out having a drink with some friends.

Mike told Amber, "I haven't seen you ladies in her before. I know I would have noticed two beautiful women like you."

"This is our first time. We wanted to try someplace different. I just broke up with my boyfriend and didn't want to run into him or his friends."

"He must be some kind of huge asshole to let you get away."

"Oh yeah, he's an asshole and a cheater too."

"Damn, how could he even think about cheating on a girl as cute as you?"

"I don't know but he did."

Meg knew this was the lucky guy and kept Tom busy so Amber could reel in her prey.

Mike's eyes kept scanning Amber's body, sometimes focusing on her chest where he could see the brown outlines of her nipples through her top or her slender legs, and tight ass. In turn, Amber was eyeing her prospective lover. He was much more mature than Ben, had a dry sense of humor, and a nice smile. He had charm and he wasn't rushing to try to fuck her.

Amber gave him some subtle hints that she might be interested in sleeping with Mike and after their second drink, he invited her back to his apartment which was several blocks away from the bar. Amber pulled Meg aside to let her know she was going back to Mike's apartment. Meg gave her approval and told Amber to text her Mike's address as a precaution.

Mike escorted Amber out to his car and held the door open as she climbed in. It was impossible to get in the car without flashing her bare pussy at Mike. His eyes widened and he smiled knowing he was getting laid that night. He opened the car door when they got to his place and Amber flashed him again. By now, she was high and horny herself.

When they got to Mike's apartment she found it to be fairly clean for a bachelor. He had a one-bedroom place with a living room and a small kitchen with a dining area. He led her over to the sofa and offered her another drink. He sat next to her as they sipped their beverages. When there was a lull in the conversation, Mike leaned in to kiss Amber. Seeing no resistance he kissed her again but for a much longer time. It turned into a full makeout session with Mike testing the waters by feeling Amber's breasts. She moaned to his touch which signaled an encouragement to continue.

Mike lifted Amber's top to expose her breasts which led him to immediately suck on her nipples while his hand slid up between her legs. He continued to alternately suck her tits while finger fucking her. Amber's pussy was soaking wet as she writhed in pleasure to Mike's touch. Soon after she began to stroke his erection through his pants, Mike invited Amber to take things to the next level in his bedroom.

"Would you like to continue this in the bedroom?"

"Yes, I'd love to."

He had his drink in one hand and her hand in the other as he led her to his bedroom. Once in there, Mike kissed Amber deeply and then pulled her top over her head to remove it completely.

"Damn, you've got some nice tits, Amber."

"I think they're too small."

"Oh no, they're perfect."

Mike began to suck on her nipples while fumbling with the hook and zipper of her skirt. Once it was freed, Amber's skirt fell to the floor and she kicked it to the side and then slipped off her high heels.

Amber watched as Mike undressed revealing a very muscular chest with a nice amount of chest hair. He had broad shoulders and well-defined biceps. As he pulled off his pants, Amber's eyes were drawn to the sizable lump in his boxer jocks. When he was nude, she saw that he was bigger than Ben which caused her to smile. His legs were also very muscular and he had a nice firm butt. She got very lucky with her revenge fuck date.

Her new lover picked up his petite date and laid her on the bed before joining her to continue their makeout session and foreplay. Mike's hand touched, groped, and fingered Amber's body while her hands explored his hard muscular shoulders, back, butt, and hard cock. Mike began to nibble on the nape of her neck which drove her wild as he worked his way down her slender body to suck on her nipples again while on his way down her torso.

Amber was a little disappointed when Mike bypassed her pussy to continue kissing his way down one leg and up the other before he finally spread her legs further apart. She was delighted that she found an attentive lover on her first evening as a single woman. Mike gazed at her glistening pussy before lowering his head. He spread her legs further while bending them back towards her head just before he stuck his tongue deep inside her hot, wet pussy. Amber moaned in pleasure as Mike began to tongue fuck her. Mike feasted on the new pussy before him before replacing his tongue with his finger so he could now focus on her clit. Within a matter of minutes, Mike had Amber bucking wildly as he brought her to orgasm with his lips and tongue.

Amber's orgasm led her to say, "Wow, you're good at that."

"I try hard."

As Amber was catching her breath, Mike brought his dick up to her mouth and said, "How about giving it a taste, babe?"

"I'd love to."

Amber had Mike lay on his back while she knelt at his side. She playfully licked and nuzzled his balls before giving his shaft long slow licks like she was licking an ice cream cone but this delicacy was hard and warm. She then gave the sensitive head quick butterfly flicks before sucking and using her tongue on the tip. Mike was moaning softly and giving her encouragement to continue.

"Damn girl, you sure know your way around a dick."

After teasing Mike's dick for several minutes, Amber began to slowly bob her head while taking more of his big dick into her mouth with each downward motion. Her tongue swirled around the head and shaft as she sucked on the hard meat in her mouth. Mike started to moan louder when Amber took all of him deep into her throat.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick baby. Shit, that feels great. Fuck yeah, just like that."

Amber sucked Mike's dick for several minutes before she told him, "I need your dick in my pussy. I need to get fucked."

Amber stopped blowing Mike and straddled him. He watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she steered his hard cock into her pussy. She rode him slowly at first while he groped her taunt ass or played with her perky breasts. Amber gradually picked up the pace as she was riding the cock of a guy she picked up in a bar. Part of her wished Ben knew what she was doing. He'd go berserk with jealousy. She was grateful she broke up with him or she wouldn't have had the opportunity to fuck a hunk and experienced lover like Mike.

When she began to tire, Mike sat up and turned her around without disengaging from her pussy and began to drill her hard. Amber was writhing in pleasure and begging for more.

"Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me, Mike. Yes, yes, fuck me."

Amber had her hands on Mike's firm ass attempting to pull him in deeper while lifting her hips upward to match his thrusts. Mike was shocked that his bar pickup was such a hot piece of ass. Sometimes the best-looking women aren't necessarily the best in bed. Amber was not only beautiful and sexy but she knew how to suck and fuck a guy. She was definitely one of his better pickups. It was the same for Amber. She was just looking for a hard dick, almost any hard dick, to extract her revenge on Ben. He was back at his apartment wondering if Amber was serious about getting laid that night. It was driving him crazy thinking that she might be with another man.

When Mike's breathing became heavier and more rhythmic, Amber knew he was close to cumming and told him, "Cum in my pussy. I need to feel your hot cum inside me."

Mike didn't disappoint her and unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside Amber's pussy. Amber didn't think he would ever stop cumming as she squeezed her pussy tighter trying to milk every last drop of cum from his balls.

When his orgasm was over, Mike told her, "I needed that. It's been a while for me."

"I'm glad I could help. You are great in bed."

"You are too, babe. You're one hot sexy lady."

They fucked again that night before Amber got dressed to leave. Mike told her she could spend the night but she declined. They exchanged numbers before Amber took a rideshare home. On the way home Amber sent Ben a test message.

"I just got done fucking a guy I picked up in a bar...twice. He is a much better lover than you ever were and even has a bigger dick."

Ben tried to call her immediately but she didn't answer. He sent several messages to her but she didn't respond. Amber reveled in the thought that she got her desired revenge on her cheating ex-boyfriend but she wasn't done yet.

Amber got together with Mike a couple of more times but she considered it more of a booty call when she needed some sexual relief. Mike seemed to want to start dating but she wasn't interested in a relationship and cooled things down with him.

Now that she was free from a relationship, Amber began to hang out with friends at local bars that catered to a college crowd. A couple of guys asked her on dates but she turned them down. As much as she tried to forget Ben, she still thought about what he had done to her and was still heartbroken. She still had revenge in the back of her mind. She wasn't openly looking for revenge anymore but sometimes the opportunity seems to come along when you least expect it.

One of those opportunities came along with a mutual acquaintance, Chad. Ben and Chad had known each other since high school and never got along. Chad bullied Ben when they were younger and while they were civil, Ben couldn't get over that part of their lives. While they tolerated each other, they still didn't like one another. They would make snarky comments when they were hanging out in a group together under the guise of manly banter but it was clear there was an underlying animosity.

One Saturday night, Amber ran into Chad in a bar and he immediately came up to her and asked, "Is it true that you and Ben broke up?"

"Yeah, I caught him cheating on me and I dumped him."

"It's about time, Amber. Ben's a jerk."

"Now, you tell me."

"I've always thought you were too good for him."

Chad bought Amber a drink and it was obvious to her that he was attracted to her. They continued to talk with Chad telling Amber how beautiful and sexy she was and deserved better than Ben. Sure enough, when they were almost done with their drink, Chad made his move.

"It's pretty loud in here, Amber. We could go back to my place and, you know, talk if you want."

Amber knew "talk" meant more than that.

"I'd love to Chad, but I've got my period."

"That's just my luck."

Amber knew that Ben would be furious if she hooked up with Chad and was positive he would make sure it got back to Ben if they did so she offered an alternative.

"I could still suck your dick if you want."

"Shit yeah. Do you want to go out to my car?"

"Sure, let's go."

They quickly finished the rest of their drinks and Amber followed Chad out to his car. Luckily it was in a far corner of the parking lot where no one would see them. He had a small car so they decided Amber would sit down in the backseat while Chad stood outside in front of her. He quickly pulled down his pants and underwear to his knees revealing an average-size, half-hard dick.

"Let me know if anyone is coming," Amber said before taking Chad's dick in her hands and starting to stroke him.

"Sure babe, no problem."

Amber leaned forward to take Chad's dick into her mouth and began to work on it with her lips and tongue. She could feel it growing longer and harder in her mouth until he was fully erect. Amber's head began to bob on Chad's dick as he moaned at the surprise blow job he was receiving.

"That's it, baby, suck my dick."

She was enjoying giving a random blow job out in the parking lot where they might get caught. There was the added benefit of knowing Chad would brag about her sucking his dick and it would eventually get back to Ben. Tormenting her ex-boyfriend was icing on the cake.

As she was blowing Chad, he began to fondle her perky tender titties through her top. Amber had sensitive nipples and was getting turned on by his groping her breasts and the sheer naughtiness of what she was doing. She stopped blowing him long enough to slip off her bra and lift her shirt so Chad could touch her bare breasts.

They were both moaning as Amber continued to suck on the hard meat in her mouth. As she continued her slutty blow job, Amber knew it wouldn't be long before Chad came. She savored the taste and feel of his cock as she expertly worked it over with her tongue. Chad held the back of her head tightly and began to match her head bobs with thrusts of his own. As his orgasm was getting closer, Amber heard Chad's friend Ian approach the car.

"Hey buddy, what's up? I came out here to check on you to see if you were okay."

Just then he noticed his friend was getting a blow job and said, "Oh shit. Sorry, I didn't know you were, uh, you know."

Amber's instinct was to try to pull away while getting caught giving Chad a blow job, however, Chad started to cum and held her head even tighter. Ian stood there in stunned silence as his friend began to cum in Amber's mouth. She got a strange surge of excitement from being caught sucking a dick with her tits exposed as she started swallowing Chad's cum. Her tongue continued to swirl around the dick in her mouth and helped to milk it dry. Chad finished off by shooting a few more drops of cum into Amber's willing mouth before he loosened his grip on her head and slipped his dick out of her mouth.

"Damn Amber, you suck a mean dick. That's the best blow job I've ever had, Ian."

Amber was a bit embarrassed but proud of her efforts and hearing Chad brag to Ian about her cocksucking skills. She covered her breasts with her arm but she knew Ian had a long look at them anyway.

Ian then commented, "From what I saw, it looked like a good blow job. I'm envious. I could use one myself."

Amber noticed the lump in Ian's pants as both guys were staring at her. She knew what they wanted from her but she didn't know what to say.

Chad then asked, 'What about it, Amber, do you think you could do Ian too?"

They continued to stare at her, almost begging her to blow Ian by the look in their eyes. A million thoughts were going through her mind. Should she or shouldn't she? She was a little buzzed from the alcohol, turned on by the sheer naughtiness of blowing a casual acquaintance in the parking lot, and then getting caught. Knowing someone watched her giving a blow job made her pussy damp. She wondered if she was being set up by Ian "accidentally" catching them but it didn't matter to her. She was horny and looking at another horny guy standing there waiting for a response.

Chad saw her considering their proposition and pleaded, "Come on, you are so good at it. Show Ian how good you are. Come on, we won't tell anyone.

Amber knew that was bullshit but she shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Sure, why not?"

Ian hurriedly stepped in front of Amber and dropped his pants before she could change her mind. His dick was about the same size as Chad's but a little thicker. She gave it a few quick tugs before lowering her head and starting to suck on her second dick that night. He took advantage of her being bare-chested and began to play with her tits. She felt a guilty pleasure by blowing Ian too. She knew she was acting slutty but that was also part of the fun of it too. She'd never done anything so wild before and it felt good to let loose. She took pride in listening to Ian's moans of pleasure as she demonstrated her cocksucking skills on him.

"Fuck you're good. You were right, Chad. She gives a great blow job. She's got nice little titties too."

Ian took her head in both of his hands and began to face fuck Amber which she found strangely exciting. She found herself enjoying the rough dominating treatment as he stuffed his entire dick in her throat.

Seeing Ian throat fucking Amber led Chad to comment, "Damn man, she's taking all of your dick."

Amber had blocked out Chad's presence until that moment and got an extra charge out of having a witness to her sucking a cock again. Ian softened his grip just before he began to orgasm. Amber lapped up every drop of his cum and sucked him dry.

She was so into sucking his dick that Ian had to stop her and withdrew his dick from her mouth proclaiming, "Thanks Amber, you're the best."

Ian zipped up his pants and then high-fived Chad over the success of both of them getting blowjobs that night. Amber stuffed her bra into her purse and pulled down her top. The guys wanted to go back into the bar but Amber decided to call a rideshare and go home. She couldn't go back into the bar and act like nothing happened.

On her way home, Amber grinned when she relived what she had just done. She knew the guys were just using her to get a quick blow job but she also used them to get back at Ben and to do something out of the ordinary. She had some fun herself so she used them too.

Two days later she got a text message from Ben that said, "I heard about you and Chad. You can do better than that."

"It's none of your business what I do now," she replied.

"Can we get together and talk? I miss you."

"No fucking way, Ben. We're done."

He continued to text her a couple of more times but she didn't respond. She got the satisfaction she was looking for. It was driving Ben crazy knowing she'd been with other guys. Little did he know Amber wasn't done. She found herself thinking about blowing Chad and Ian and wondered what it would be like to sleep with two guys at once. She was a little disappointed that she had her period that night because she might have ended up fucking both of them but then figured if she was going to do something like that, she didn't want it to be those two guys.

Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers