Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few moments for Amber, Dave, and Rick to get into a rhythm but when they did Amber said, "Wow, this feels wonderful. I wish I would have done this before."

"I wish we would have done this sooner too. I've wanted to fuck your ass since I first saw you, Amber," Dave commented.

"I can't wait for my turn," Rick added.

Amber's eyes rolled into the back of her head in pleasure as she reveled in the feeling of her pussy and ass being filled with hard cocks. When Dave wasn't fondling her tits, Rick was sucking on her nipples. After about ten minutes, Rick wanted to switch places so Amber climbed on top of Dave while Rick took his turn fucking Amber's ass.

Rick's thick dick filled Amber's ass. She was better able to accommodate Rick now that Dave loosened her up. He was fucking her ass harder which made her squeal in pleasure. She found she liked the rough treatment which made her ride Dave faster too. Rick was also living a dream of wanting the opportunity to fuck Amber's ass. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine he'd get the chance in a threesome with her and Dave.

The three of them were fucking like animals in the wild. Dave and Rick switched places a couple of times and were able to hold out longer after already cumming once earlier. When Amber came to another orgasm it triggered Rick unloading his cum in her ass and Dave filling her pussy. After cleaning themselves up, the three of them fell asleep in Amber's bed.

They were so exhausted after a night of fucking and sucking, they barely moved until late the next morning. As she was beginning to awaken, Amber started thinking about what she had done the night before and found that her pussy was already damp. She then felt Dave's morning wood poking at her from behind. She reached back and guided his dick into her pussy as Rick slept next to them. Dave began fucking her from behind as they lay on their sides. Both of them found it strangely exciting to be fucking while Rick cluelessly slept next to them.

It wasn't until Dave moved Amber into the missionary position and the bed began to shake in rhythm to his thrusts that Rick woke up. He saw what was going on beside him and got a big grin on his face.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"What does it look like?" Dave replied.

Rick pulled the covers back to show off his morning wood too and brought his dick up to Amber's mouth. She took his cock between her lips and let Rick fuck her mouth as her tongue worked its magic on it.

After Dave came, Rick quickly replaced him in Amber's pussy. He turned her over to fuck her from behind and gave her pussy a good hard drilling. She reached under herself to rub her clit while Rick was getting sloppy seconds. Shortly after Amber came, Rick released his load into her and then rolled off of her onto his back. Amber laid down on her stomach announcing that she was done. She politely asked Rick and Dave to leave before Meg got home. She didn't want her roommate to see both of them leaving.

Amber escorted her two lovers to the living room to retrieve their clothes which were strewn about the room. As they were gathering up their clothing, Meg walked in the door. Everyone froze as eyes darted from one person to the other. Amber started to blush

At first, Meg had that, "What the fuck," look on her face that turned into a devilish grin after she overcame her initial shock of catching her roommate with two naked guys. The guys hurriedly got dressed and said their goodbyes to Amber who was left standing there naked in front of Meg.

"It looks like you had a good time last night," Meg said sarcastically.

Now that her initial embarrassment was over, Amber replied, "You have no idea."

"Oh, I think I do. You have to tell me all about it," Meg replied with a smile.

Amber wanted to shower first but they then sat down and Amber told Meg all about the previous night and earlier that morning.

"Damn girl, when you set out to get revenge, you really get revenge. Ben will lose it if he finds out you fucked both his roommates."

"Well, I said don't get mad, get even."