Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,841 Followers

"Take care of me baby," Gavin groaned.

Abigail wasn't used to doing anything like this, but she decided it was time to go beyond her previous sexual boundaries. She tugged Gavin's zipper down and was amazed as his hard shaft sprang out, just inches from her face. Once again she was stunned by his size. It was so much bigger than Clement's tiny prick. Wrapping her fingers around his pole she was mesmerized by its sheer size, its shape, its thickness, its length.

Tenderly she began to lick and suck on his cock. She felt it twitch and she continued to stroke it with her hands, while she had trouble getting the huge head into her mouth.

Gavin loved that he had his enemy's wife on her knees worshipping his huge phallus with her sweet mouth. He knew she was quite inexperienced, so he didn't try to thrust into her mouth, but let Abigail maintain control.

After some time Gavin helped Abigail back up onto her feet and spun her around. Instinctively, Abigail gripped the edge of the window bench to keep from falling. Gavin made Abigail bend forward and slid his finger up and down her panty covered slit. Huskily he said, "Your panties are soaked, Mrs. Douglas. It seems to me, you're a bitch in heat. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to make you my bitch?"

"Yes," Abigail whimpered. She was so hot and ready right now.

"When I'm done with you, there will be no doubt that you belong to me. You'll not let anyone touch your body...not even your husband...only me," Gavin declared with absolute authority. He slid his foot between Abigail's feet and pushed them apart. He grabbed her thong and with a violent jerk he ripped them off. Casting the torn panties aside, he slapped Abigail's tight buttock. He loved the way her ass looked in her five inch high heels.

Gavin got down onto his knees behind his enemy's wife and kissed her ass cheek. Deciding to mark her as his, he sucked a hickey on her tight buttock. Then he moved his mouth to her soaking wet pussy.

Abigail moaned as Gavin teased her with a long lick along her swollen lips before circling her clit with his flickering tongue. His hands massaged her buttocks while his tongue worked its magic. Abigail was stirred up as Gavin teased her with his tongue and teeth. Using his teeth, he nipped one of her pussy lips and gently tugged it from side to side. Using his tongue like a probe he explored her sopping love canal.

"Arrggggggggggggggggggg," Abigail screamed as Gavin feasted on her pussy. Using his tongue and fingers, Gavin explored and teased his mature lover. He sucked forcefully on her clit and Abigail groaned.

Standing on her tip-toes, Abigail wildly bucked her ass with a rising wave of climax. She felt Gavin suck even harder on her clit. When he gently bit her clit it pushed her over and she shrieked as her body convulsed in an incredible orgasm.

Gavin continued stimulating Abigail with his mouth and she came again and again. After some time he stopped and, standing up, he grasped his immense shaft and rubbed the huge head just inside Abigail's wet and swollen labia. He growled, "I can fuck you like you've never been fucked before Mrs. Douglas. I can give you orgasms like you've never experienced. But you have to ask me nicely."

Abigail was in heat and she whimpered, "Please fuck me Gavin...please."

Ignoring her request, Gavin continued to bait his girlfriends' mother by making small circles with his cock-head at the entrance of her pussy, coating it with her wet excitement.

"Give it to me. I want you...I need you in me," Abigail begged in a hoarse voice.

"Tell me you're my woman. That you're my bitch," Gavin roared.

Lost in the passionate moment Abigail shrieked, "I'm your woman...I'm your bitch."

Gavin bent his knees, and then with a vigorous thrust he was penetrating Abigail.

Abigail squealed at the sudden penetration. It hurt, but from her previous time with Gavin she knew pain would soon be replaced by pleasure. Closing her eyes, she focused on the sensation as Gavin slowly, but steadily buried his massive cock into her love canal.

"You're pussy is so tight. Even tighter than your daughters'," growled Gavin as he paused, allowing Abigail to adjust to his large girth.

"So big...so fucking unbelievably thick," Abigail whimpered as her vagina responded to Gavin's deep probing cock. Her swollen lips were stretched so tightly around his cock she could feel the blood pulsating in the big vein that ran along it. Gritting her teeth, she clutched the edge of the window bench so hard that her knuckles turned white. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she experienced another climax.

Gavin pushed more and more of his cock into Abigail until he was hitting her cervix. Then he began moving up and down, in and out. With each upward thrust he practically lifted Abigail out of her high heels.

Abigail was in sexual bliss and her body was quivering on Gavin's long thick shaft. Before she realized what was happening, Gavin had moved them over to her marital bed and Abigail was on her hands and knees as Gavin took her from behind.

Now Gavin pounded his petite lover hard from behind. He fucked her so hard she groaned with every thrust. "Tell me you want me to breed you like a bitch in heat," Gavin roared.

Abigail had never felt anything like this. She looked back at her mighty teen lover. She gave him a desperate look then she just gave in to his demand and hissed, "Breed me...make me pregnant."

At that moment Abigail realized that she wasn't pretending. She wanted to have Gavin's child. It drove her completely wild. She exploded in a massive orgasm. It was the best orgasm of her entire life and she let out a huge scream.

Gavin fucked Abigail hard through her orgasm, and she never stopped panting and moaning. She was clearly enjoying the hard fucking. Gavin hissed through clenched teeth to keep from busting his nut while Abigail's pussy constricted tightly around his shaft.

Abigail felt like a wild beast, grunting and groaning as Gavin made her his bitch. Wantonly, she arched her back and pumped her hips backwards against each slow stab of his cock. Twisting and turning on Gavin's cock, she cried out as he sent his entire shaft completely inside her. Another gut-wrenching climax tore through her body and she howled as her whole body shook in orgasmic relief.

After some time Gavin took the opportunity to flip Abigail onto her back. He dug his feet into the mattress. Using that extra leverage, he fucked Abigail even harder. He jack hammered her pussy, plunging deep inside her over and over like a battering ram. Abigail grabbed his arms to keep from getting fucked right through the bed to the floor, and her moans were continuous.

Sweat soaked their bodies as they relentlessly fucked. Finally Gavin felt he was almost there. He was fighting off his own orgasm as Abigail's pussy violently convulsed around his cock. Then he was no longer able contain his natural urges and he fucked her like he was trying to pin her to the bed with his cock. His frantic pace drove waves of ecstasy throughout Abigail's body. Gavin pummelled her pussy with his massive pole. At last his monster cock disappeared completely into her pussy and with a huge roar he pumped powerful jets of cum into her fertile womb while Abigail wantonly sought to receive his potent seed.

Abigail was astonished at the huge amount of sperm Gavin was pumping into her. She climaxed again as she felt his hot cum filling her pussy, its warm essence spreading through her body. This was the best sex she had ever experienced. She was more sexually satisfied than she had ever been in her life. She loved the feeling of being filled with Gavin's seed. It made her feel so receptive, so completely female and hopefully even pregnant.

Gavin had collapsed on top of Abigail. They both panted heavily as they came down from their intense fucking.

--

Down in the kitchen Tiffany and Catherine had been preparing dinner. They were amazed by the sounds from their parents' bedroom. They knew how powerful Gavin was, but it became clear to them that he was giving their mother the fuck of a lifetime. They had never heard their sophisticated mother made sounds like those of the last hour. They were giggling when they noticed their father arriving.

Hurriedly they made a plan. Tiffany would prevent their father from coming into the house for some time, while Catherine would run to the bedroom and warn Gavin and their mother.

--

When Catherine reached her parents' bedroom she was amazed by the sight that met her. The bodies of her mother and boyfriend were still entangled and she could hear the couple gasping for air.

She knew, there was not a lot of time so she said, "Hurry...Get up. Dad has come home."

Hearing this Gavin pulled his still hard cock out from Abigail's trembling pussy and got up on his knees.

Both Catherine and her mother gasped at his actions: Catherine as she saw her lover's shiny hard cock and Abigail as she experienced a sudden emptiness.

Gavin grinned and blinked at Catherine before he said, "Well we timed it right. We were just finished. Fuck, your mother has a tight sweet pussy. But babe I think you'll have to help your mother to get dressed because she looks utterly dazed."

Catherine looked at her mother. She was still on her back, still panting. After the hard fucking, she looked like a rag doll tossed on the bed. Catherine hurried to the bed, while Gavin put on his own clothes.

"Just put her in her top and skirt, don't bother with her underwear, there is no time," Gavin commanded.

Catherine did as he told her and as she pulled the top over her mother's head, Abigail seemed to regain her senses. She stuttered, "What is going on? Why are you here Catherine?"

"Dad's home. We'll have to get you ready to meet him. Now get up and put on your skirt, then go meet him while I change the bed linen and air out the room."

Hearing this Abigail got up in a hurry and struggled to put on her skirt, while Catherine wiped her abused pussy with a towel to clean off Gavin's cum.

"Hurry...Go meet dad, while Gavin and I clean up here," Catherine said as she pushed her mother out of the door, thankful her mother had kept her high-heels on during her lovemaking with Gavin.

While Abigail hurried down the stairs, Gavin and Catherine changed the bed linen and aired out the room before they also went downstairs and into the kitchen.

--

Tiffany had succeeded in delaying her father, so he had no idea of what had just transpired in his own home. But Tiffany was at her wit's end until her mother walked into the kitchen.

--

As Abigail hurried down the stairs she had time to think about what had just happened. She shuddered as she thanked God her husband hadn't found her in bed with her daughters' boyfriend. Abigail trembled upon feeling her tender breasts jiggle under her top and her pussy was wet and messy, and then shuddered in horror upon feeling her young lover's sperm oozing out of her well-fucked vagina.

"Oh, my God. How could I let such a thing happen? How could I be so careless?" Abigail asked herself while blinking back the tears that filled her eyes. Married for twenty years and faithful for all that time, to now let herself be seduced by a handsome young stud who was her daughters' boyfriend. Then she recalled the mind-shattering climax that Gavin had given her. Abigail shivered as she recalled the fantastic fucking that the handsome young stud had given her, surpassing anything she had ever experienced with Clement.

Blinking back her tears Abigail realized it was not tears of shame: no the tears were a sign of her troubled emotions. She didn't want to give up her marriage, but she also didn't want to give up her powerful new lover. Gavin was very well endowed, far bigger than her husband where it counted and he certainly knew how to use it.

Abigail shuddered as the soft material of her top grazed her now very raw and swollen nipples, causing her to recall the avid suckling Gavin had given them and how he had toyed with them, capturing each between his teeth. At the bottom of the stairs Abigail looked down herself to make sure that she was presentable. Then she walked into the kitchen.

--

"Hi honey," Abigail said as she walked into the kitchen.

Clement turned around and looked at his wife of twenty years. He thought of her as one of his assets. In his mind Abigail was his, like he owned his car and had control over his firm. She was like a prized possession and he was boastful to his friends about seducing her in her teens. She would always look sophisticated and fashionable and yet today there was something different about her. He glanced at her, then shrugged his shoulders. She looked the same in a blue top and a white skirt. He had to admit to himself that his feelings towards his wife had become reserved. She was his, but nowadays he mainly liked to have her on his arm at social functions or to let her make some social contribution in the local society. He loved the fact, that his friends were envious of his marriage to Abigail, but he was not a passionate man. Over the past ten years he had become more and more passionate about accumulating a huge fortune, than about getting his rocks off. When he felt the need, which occurred seldom, he would satisfy them on one of his business trips. He had found that he liked young Chinese prostitutes more than his own wife.

"Hello Abigail. When are we going to eat?" Clement asked.

Abigail forced a smile and said, "Soon. We're just waiting for Catherine and Gavin."

She walked over and greeted her husband with a kiss on his cheek. But in leaning in as that brief kiss took place, a droplet of the commingled love juices oozed out of her well-fucked vagina to drip right onto the top of her right foot. Abigail cringed in horror and quickly wiped the wet splotch away on her left calf.

"What is Gavin doing here?" Clement asked.

"Oh Daddy, he is Catherine's boyfriend," Tiffany laughingly interrupted.

"Well I don't like him," Clement grumbled. He had yet to find a way to break up her youngest daughter's relationship with the trailer trash she thought she was in love with. But he just hadn't had time. And Abigail had assured him it would only take a couple of months before it would be over. So he decided to play along for the time being.

"Now behave Clement. He makes Catherine happy," Abigail feigned joyously, starting to set the table. She feared her husband would pick up on the fake tone of her voice but he didn't seem to notice. He was busying himself with the news on the TV.

--

When Gavin and Catherine walked in the kitchen Gavin had noticed that Clement wasn't aware of the fucking his wife of twenty years just had received. Gavin almost laughed as he took in his girlfriends' mother. Abigail looked a little shaken, but still elegant. But if you took a closer look, you would notice that the material of the top, soft as it was, settled very closely over her breasts, beautifully moulding their sculptured, braless form.

Catherine on the other hand had been busy. When she had dressed her mother, she had noticed several hickeys on her breasts. Some were on display above her top, so she had picked up a white scarf and had hurried over to her mother and wrapped it around her neck, whispering, "You'll have to be careful. Gavin has left some marks on you."

Abigail had blushed but regained control of herself before Clement discovered anything.

Gavin loved the way Abigail's breasts jostled about with each breath and he especially loved the way her nipples protruded under the blue top. Ten minutes later the Douglas family and Gavin were seated at the table. Clement was sitting at the head of the table flanked by Abigail and Catherine, while Tiffany sat beside her mother and Gavin sat beside Catherine.

Gavin almost laughed as he watched his enemy enthroned at the head of the table. He had fucked all his women and he knew that it should have been he who was sitting at the head of the table. But he liked the fact that Clement was so oblivious to what had transpired in his family.

At the table Clement looked over at Gavin with disapproval as he took a swig of his drink. He picked on Gavin from the start.

"Don't you have food enough at your own house?" Clement sourly asked Gavin.

Gavin wasn't bothered by his enemy's question. He had just spent the last hour fucking his wife and Clement Douglas didn't have a clue.

"We have food Mr. Douglas, but I'll have to admit Mrs. Douglas can make anything taste delicious. I think a man could get addicted to the flavors she produces. At the same time sweet and salty," Gavin replied as he inclined towards Abigail.

"Hmpfffff," Clement grumbled as Abigail and Catherine blushed and Tiffany grinned and winked at Gavin.

Clement was unaware of this and continued his attack on Gavin. "There are some things we need to clear up now that you're dating my daughter."

"I want you to know that I want to make Catherine happy," Gavin said and caressed Catherine's hand with his own.

Clement sullenly watched Gavin's caress and said, "In my opinion you're out of your league. Catherine has my name and with that comes certain expectations. She has family obligations and I don't think you really fit into that picture."

"I hear want you're saying Mr. Douglas, but I have to disagree. Right now I don't know where I fit in, but I feel like I have all the possibilities in the world." Gavin said in a soft tone.

Clement shook his head angrily. "Do you know what I have built for my family? I've taken an old family company and made it a worldwide success. How would you measure up to that?"

Gavin looked directly into his enemy's eyes and replied in a firm voice, "Well you're right, I've not been given a privileged opportunity like yours. My father is a worker, but that does not prevent me from having goals of my own. I intend to build an extraordinary future for myself and my loved ones. I've got several scholarships and I think life is about making the right choices."

"Choices? Is Catherine a right choice for you? I'll warn you, I built all of this for my family. I didn't do it so a trailer trash son-in-law would have something to call his own someday."

At this Catherine, Tiffany and Abigail started to say something but Gavin interrupted them in a frosty voice. "You'll stop this right now Douglas." He deliberately didn't use the civilized "Mr" and continued in a voice vibrating with anger, "I don't mind your belittling me in front of your family, but don't...don't ever talk about your daughter that way. I don't tolerate any man talking about Catherine that way. I'll take in account that you're her father, but be warned: if it had been any other man saying things like that, he would now be under the table picking up his teeth. I'm not after your daughter's money; I don't care about her money. So stop it right now."

Clement Douglas was baffled by Gavin's response. He was used to trouncing almost everybody around him and now this teen was standing up to him. He was about to say something, then he noticed the white knuckles on Gavin's hands. He realized the muscular young man was enraged and decided to take a step back. "All right Gavin. I hear you and I was over the line. But I take care of my family and God knows, my daughters are a handful, always finding trouble. I can't help but think that if their mother hadn't been there to offer some guidance they might have done something regretful."

"I know what you mean Mr. Douglas. In the time I've spent with the Douglas women I've learned that they can be more than a handful. I have realized it takes a man to handle them, so I can understand what you have to endure. I promise you, I'll do my very best to make sure all of the Douglas women know who's in charge," Gavin said with a smile and once again caressed Catherine's hand with his. At the same time he slipped his left foot over until it touched Tiffany's foot and his right foot over until it touched Abigail's. They both shot a glance at him, but he just continued smiling.

hetup
hetup
2,841 Followers