All Comments on 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

Angie has a heart! And a good one too. 5 stars as always for light hearted fun and lots of s.x Ram

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for enjoying the story. I originally wanted Angie to be as fearsome as her appearance but (like a lot of my characters) she has different ideas.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Sorry

I though I left a comment, I am wondering if Angie will ever get enough sex, I guess we will see can't wait for Angie's next adventure

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I was worrying about you! Where are you, I wondered!

No, Angie never will have enough sex. But she is having a bit of a gap. I actually started her next adventure yesterday but woke today with something completely different rattling around my tiny brain. I was supposed to be writing one more "Angie" and then another WWE, but now I'm off in another direction altogether. Those other stories will be completed soon but the new one is coming first.

It's a "Hev thing" - yet like nothing before, I promise you that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always a delight to read

As usual you do not disappoint. I love your characters. The ending really surprised me. It even started to bring tears to my eyes. I hope Angie bounces back with a vengeance. I hate to see people blackmailed. I trust you have things worked out. Can't wait to see. Also, looking forward to this "Hev thing". By the way, I just finished UNCONSECRATED GROUND. Excellent! Will be reading next one shortly. I was surprised to see how many books you have out there. Will keep me busy for a while. Keep up the good work. One of the best here.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous SB

Thank you for reading and enjoying. Don't worry about Angie too much. She'll be back with a vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Twist

Finally Angie is getting a grip on herself. I like how she "discover" her feelings for Madhu. Too late tought. So this is how she became the sex maniac of 2000-2 when she found Heather. She was still broken I think. I have no idea what you have prepared for Angie in future stories but she deserves better (You took us to her mind, made us spy on her brain, And this story made us feel sorry for her. You devil).

At least this is not only a "Wam Bam, Thanks Maddame" story. Anxious to read your next Angie development.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

You seem to know more about Angie than I do!

Readership is down a bit so I'm "resting" her a while, but worry not, she'll be back.

Let's face it, she still has to meet Heather at their glass-plate university. Clash of the Titans or what!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous