Don't Ignore Infatuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Brett beamed, holding out his right hand while barely able to support the four dozen roses in his left, "I'm a friend of Deidre McKenzie and I'd love to see her and congratulate her on an outstanding performance, and give a dozen roses to you, her, and the other two ladies in the play, for a spectacular evening of entertainment."

Brett had soon overwhelmed the director with his charm, gave out the roses to the director and the two women performers besides Deidre and then found her. She blushed as he handed her a dozen roses, and blushed further when he introduced his clients. When he then said to his clients "I know that I'm biased because Deidre is my favorite non-family member, but wasn't that about the best performance you've ever seen?" When the clients agreed, Deidre's face turned completely red. Although embarrassed she agreed to accompany them to dinner.

At dinner the four had a great time. About 9:00 p. m., however, Deidre started to fade after her intense performance and long day and said that she needed to get to her hotel. Brett dropped his clients off at their hotel and then drove Deidre to hers, insisting on ensuring that she was safe as he went with her to room 313 in her hotel. As she thanked him at the door for the roses and dinner he said "You look too tired to shower yourself properly. Let me help."

"No, you pervert," she chuckled, "I remember what happened the last time I was in a hotel room with you and I couldn't walk right for two days."

"How about if I promise to be gentle?" Brett pled as he turned his charm onto maximum. Deidre really did try to repel his seduction, but due to her fatigue and the fact that deep down inside her she didn't really want to resist she let him accompany her inside her room.

Brett was very respectful as he undressed Deidre -- all the while complimenting her on her performance in the play and on how sexy she was -- and then himself. He didn't try to fuck her in the shower, and didn't even really manhandle her private parts; he just gently washed her off, and then dried her. After he dried her, however, things changed for both of them. Brett became sexually aggressive and Deidre responded in kind.

Within five minutes of Brett drying Deidre off she was screaming in orgasm as he simultaneously sucked her clitoris and fingered her Gräfenberg--spot; fortunately her scream was into a pillow so that other hotel guests wouldn't be awakened. Five minutes after that she was riding him like a rented mule as he alternated between manipulating her tits and fingering her clit the best he could given her energetic bouncing up-and-down.

Brett knocked off two more pieces of ass in the middle of the night, and when they awoke in each other's arms the next morning they were as sexually gratified as possible, guilt not yet setting in. After bringing Brett's worn-out cock to attention by sucking him to the best blowjob of his life, while Brett played with Deidre's asshole, they dragged themselves out of bed and showered again, both too drained to fuck.

As Brett dressed to leave Deidre got serious. "I don't really know why I let you ravage me last night -- or why I ravaged you too, I guess," Deidre sighed, "but it can't happen again. If you ever seek me out again I'll cut your balls off. I hate myself for cheating, and I refuse to let you manipulate me again." With steely resolve in her eyes she stared up at Brett and with a fake Italian accent said "Capire?" ("understand" in Italian).

"You're the best fuck of my life, but I do Capire; I feel guilty too -- but I'm not sorry. I just wish that I had dated you at USC -- I know that you were interested."

After a delay and a little reddening of her cheeks Deidre replied "Bullshit!"

"Then why did you come to my volleyball games?" he snickered.

"Because you came to my plays," she snickered back.

Brett tried to kiss her goodbye but she pushed him away. "I can't kiss you again," she mumbled, "it's too dangerous."

Brett squeezed her shoulder, smiled, and left the room.

Deidre had to take a nap before going to the Pasadena Playhouse for the next night's performance -- the last of the short run -- and tried her best to put Brett out of her mind.

Since she and Kent had been trying for another child, Deidre was very happy when she found out four weeks later that she was pregnant. Again she had a slight apprehension since Brett had fucked her bareback, but she had had sex with Kent several times in the two weeks before that when she was in her fertile period, and she was not in her fertile period the night with Brett. Once again her OB/GYN assured her, based upon all normal signs, that she was pregnant before her night of debauchery with Brett (although obviously she didn't tell the doctor about that encounter). While that was a great relief to Deidre she was still apprehensive until hefty Blake was born. Deidre was relieved when Blake had blue eyes, just like Kent and Deidre, not brown eyes like Brett and his parents. Her OB/GYN also told Deidre that Blake was obviously full term, his development having every manifestation of a full term baby making it almost impossible in Deidre's mind that she wasn't already pregnant when she had sex with Brett.

***************

Deidre's and Brett's lives moved on without further contact for almost two years before two seminal events occurred, one affecting each of them.

Brett had been very concerned that Cheryl hadn't gotten pregnant even though they had tried for years. Having kids was one of Brett's major goals in life, and the lack of them made him feel somehow like a failure, despite his business success. He and Cheryl had both been tested and were well capable of conceiving, but somehow it just never happened.

Cheryl was away on business when Brett needed to locate some expenses on the business credit card he had with Cheryl. He knew that she kept the records in a desk drawer at the office, but he didn't know which one. The unlocked drawers had nothing of interest but after he found the key for the locked drawer and opened it he found several folders that related to credit cards. After finding out the information that he needed to as he put the business credit card folder back he saw a folder for a card he didn't recognize. He picked it up, opened it, and his life changed.

The folder was for a card in Cheryl's name only -- one that he knew nothing about. The very first document in the file was a receipt from a doctor's office -- dated only four days before -- for a Depo-Provera shot. He didn't know what that was so he got out his phone and searched for it. To his shock he found out that it is a well-known brand name for medroxyprogesterone acetate, a contraceptive injection that contains the hormone progestin, and that Depo-Provera is given as an injection every three months to prevent pregnancy.

Panicking, Brett searched through the credit card bills behind the receipt and found a bill from the same doctor for the same amount as the first receipt roughly every three months for the past two plus years. "The bitch has been lying to me about wanting kids while continuing on birth control," he screamed out loud.

Brett didn't know what made him angrier; the lying or the wasted time trying to conceive. Brett is a take charge guy. He immediately called Cheryl on her cell phone, as calmly as he could told her what he found, and then said "Get an attorney bitch; the divorce papers will be filed before you get home."

A desperate Cheryl got the first plane back, but it was already too late. The locks and codes had been changed on the house and garage and despite the fact that it had only been sixteen hours since Brett's call his attorney had acted fast and the divorce papers already had been filed. When at her arrival Cheryl was pounding on the door she was served, and the prenup enforced. The divorce papers also contained a letter from Brett firing her and with a check for one year's severance pay pursuant to her employment agreement.

Despite the attempts by Cheryl's attorney to get court-ordered counselling, Brett never again interacted with her in person. During the six months that the divorce was pending Brett negotiated with several other businesses to purchase his, and he sold it for millions of dollars by the time that the ink was dry on the divorce decree.

About a month after Brett found the receipt for Cheryl's birth control shot Deidre suffered a traumatic loss. Her husband Kent was going on a business trip to the same location that his parents were flying to for a vacation in his dad's private plane. Deidre begged Kent to fly commercial since she was -- to say the least -- unimpressed with her father-in-law's piloting abilities, and there was the possibility of bad weather the day that they were to fly out. Kent pooh-poohed her concerns, however, and flew with his parents. The tragedy that Deidre tried to guard against occurred. The plane went down in a storm and Kent and both of his parents were killed.

Unfortunately, Kent didn't have as much life insurance, or as much in savings, as Deidre thought, so her economic situation -- although not bad -- was uncomfortable. She made more efforts to get acting jobs and fortunately her parents lived nearby and were a great help with the kids.

***************

Eight thirty on a Wednesday morning six months and two days after Kent died there was a knock on Deidre's door. Precocious recently-turned five years old Carla -- despite her mother's insistence that she never do that -- opened the door to see a tall blond man standing there. After his initial shock both at the fact that a five year old answered the door, and her appearance, Brett gained his voice and said "Hi, young lady; is your mom home?"

"Who are you?" the articulate little girl asked, "I'm Carla and I just turned five."

"Well five year old Carla, please tell your mom that Brett Wilson is here and I'd like to talk to her," he smiled.

Just then Brett heard a commotion behind Carla and Deidre's voice "Carla, I told you not to open the door..." and the sound of footsteps. A few seconds later Deidre arrived at the open door wearing shorts and a T-shirt, no makeup, and her hair disheveled, with twenty-six month old Blake in her arms,.

Brett thought that she looked awesome.

"Brett?" a startled Deidre shouted, and then stammered "what...uh...doing...what ...here?" which Brett interpreted to mean "Why are you here?"

After being slightly taken aback by Blake's appearance Brett calmly replied with a smile "I'm hoping that you'll let me in so that I can explain."

"Uh...I'm trying; I've got to get; ready uh for an audition, uh, and I can't get a sitter," she stuttered.

"Maybe I can help," he smiled, and then gently moved past her and the kids into the house.

Deidre was obviously embarrassed by her disheveled appearance, and flustered by the circumstances, but was finally able to explain that her sitter cancelled last night, her mother then agreed to come today, but woke up sick and didn't want to infect the kids.

"When do you need to either confirm the audition or cancel it?" Brett calmly asked.

"By noon," she replied.

"Well then let's see if I can develop a rapport with your kids by then and if I do I can watch them," he continued.

Deidre was flabbergasted, but wasn't sure that she wanted to decline since she really needed the part she was auditioning for. She was convinced to at least consider it when he continued "In the meantime I can help you get them breakfast and tell you why I'm here."

"Uh...OK...maybe," Deidre replied. "I've got to change first because I look..." but she was interrupted by Brett saying "Great--you look great!"

She blushed.

Brett then proceeded to sit on his haunches and perform a series of magic tricks for Carla and Blake, who clapped their hands in glee. Then after Deidre showed him where the cereal and bowls were, despite his comment that she looked great she took off to change into something presentable, comb her hair, and put on a little makeup, so flustered that she failed to question why her panties were moist.

As Brett sat and chatted with the kids while they were eating Deidre returned. In a whisper she asked him "Why are you here?"

Brett smiled, and between teasing and laughing with the kids got out "I'm recently divorced, I heard about your husband's untimely death, I waited six months which I thought was an appropriately respectful time, and then I came to see you to see if we can have a mutually satisfying long-term relationship."

"You want into my panties again?" Deidre asked, but not in an angry or scornful way.

"Sure do," Brett smiled, "but I want more than that. I want a loving long-term relationship. I denied too long that I'm attracted to you and I want to find out if my fascination with you is lasting."

Deidre was at a loss for words, but at that point wasn't about to kick him out. After all he had been her best fuck ever, and she hadn't had sex since two weeks before Kent died. Therefore she changed the subject, and between interactions with the kids, cleanup after breakfast, and interesting the kids in playtime, they talked about their lives since they had seen each other last, including Brett's discovery about Cheryl, and Deidre's unhappiness with Kent's infrequent attention to the kids and lack of support for her career.

By the time that noon rolled around it was clear that the kids were already attached to Brett, so Deidre got dressed for the audition. As she was about to leave she gave Brett her cellphone number and he gave her the keys to his Corvette while asking for her keys to her minivan with the child seats in it in case he wanted to take the kids to the park or out for lunch. Fortunately, the Vet wasn't a stick shift, so after a quick tutorial from Brett she took off.

Deidre returned home about 4:30 to hear peals of laughter coming from the living room. When she looked in, both kids were on Brett's back riding him like a horsey and screaming in delight. They interrupted play long enough to give their mom a big hug and then went back to riding Brett until she changed into casual clothes and came back into the living room.

The four then had a discussion about what everyone did that day. Little Blake was stammering so excitedly about going out to lunch and to the park that he was hard to understand, and Carla kept up a steady banter about the swings, reading books, and her fun day in general. Deidre quickly realized that in one day Brett had given the kids more high quality attention than Kent did the last month of his life.

When she could get a word in edgewise Deidre answered Brett's question about how the audition went. "Really well -- I'm hoping to get a call back," she smiled.

After the kids got cleaned up, Brett took them all out to dinner, and when it was bedtime the kids both insisted that he read them two bedtime stories before they would go to sleep -- he was happy to oblige. When both were tucked away he and Deidre chatted.

"Thank you so much for today," she gushed. "The kids obviously loved it, and you saved my bacon. I got a callback text tonight during dinner but unfortunately another one from my mom that she is still ill so I wonder...uh...well, I wonder if I could...uh impose..." Deidre hesitated before Brett cut her off.

"I'd be happy to have the kids again tomorrow," he smiled.

"Thank you...you're so kind..." Deidre stammered as she stared into Brett's eyes and felt her pussy gushing, before Brett stood up and lifted her up too.

"What time do you want me here tomorrow?" he asked.

"Would eight o'clock be too early?" she questioned.

"See you then," he smiled, gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and took off. He wanted so badly to ravage her right then and there, but he was playing a long game -- well at least a medium game -- and thought it best to hold his fire until the right time.

That night Deidre had the most intense masturbation session of her life before she fell into a blissful sleep.

Brett was at Deidre's house at eight sharp, and was mobbed by the kids as they shouted with glee at his arrival. It was clear that Deidre had made a special effort to look nice for him and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered "You look ravishing," causing her to blush. While Deidre again took Brett's Corvette to her call-back audition, Brett took the kids to the zoo, lunch, a kids amusement park, and even though they were too young a miniature golf course. When Deidre got home at five o'clock -- giddy because she had been given the lead in the play -- the kids were both asleep, passed out from their long, exciting day.

Brett had bought some groceries, and made dinner for Deidre and a simpler one for Carla and Blake after they got up from a two hour rest. After another story time when the kids were asleep it looked to Deidre like Brett may be leaving again. With the shyness of a little girl without looking into his eyes she said "You know, you could stay the night -- if you want to."

This was music to Brett's ears, but he wanted to tease her so he said "Oh...I didn't know that you had a fourth bedroom for me to sleep in."

Again, without looking him in the eye Deidre demurely replied "Well...uh...maybe you could sleep with me."

Brett then approached her, lifted up her chin, kissed her passionately, and then replied "There won't be much sleeping, sexy."

He lifted her up and carried her to the master bedroom while Deidre whispered into his ear "Please be gentle -- I haven't had sex since two weeks before Kent died."

"I haven't had sex since I found out that Cheryl was deceiving me," Brett retorted, although not technically true since he had used two call girls -- both of whom, no coincidence, looked a lot like Deidre -- when he was so horny that he was about to explode.

Brett was gentle as they showered and he washed Deidre off. He was gentle as they made love for the first time. After that he was an animal as he ravaged Deidre twice in the middle of the night.

After they finally fell asleep in the spoon position Deidre and Brett were rudely awakened by Carla and Blake jumping on them the next morning, fortunately without removing covers that would have revealed their naked bodies. The kids were thrilled to see Brett there, but were eventually cajoled into playing by themselves for a while as the adults got up.

After the kids left Deidre got nose-to-nose with Brett. "I have something to tell you that may make you to reconsider having a long term relationship with me regardless of how outstanding the sex is. I had my tubes tied after Blake was born so I can't have kids with you."

"You already have two with me," he grinned.

Deidre pushed him away. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm the biological father of Carla and Blake, that's what."

"Why do you think that?" a startled Deidre inquired.

"Because everyone on my father's side of the family has distinctive ear lobes; look at mine, and compare them to those of your kids'," he chortled.

Deidre did look at them, and handled them. "They look someone similar, but that's a bullshit reason. My kids have blue eyes and you and both your parents -- I met them, remember -- have brown eyes, so biologically they can't be yours."

"My biological mother had blue eyes," Brett grinned. "While Kathy is a great mother, and the only one I have known, my biological mother died when I was two. Since she had blue eyes I have a recessive blue gene and our kids have a 50-50 chance of having blue eyes. Therefore, with your permission, I'd like to have a DNA test done to confirm that I'm the biological father."

Deidre had a chill run up her spine. Brett kissed her, said "Think about it -- wouldn't it be great if I was their biological dad in addition to the adopted one I intend to be, because I'm not letting you get away from me."