Don't Ignore Infatuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he got up, quickly showered, and then went to make the kids -- with Carla's enthusiastic help -- blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

Deidre arrived in the kitchen with a shocked look on her face just as everyone was finishing up breakfast, although Brett still had the griddle hot and made a couple more pancakes for her. They went on an excursion as a family until after lunch, and then Brett insisted that they go by a lab. Deidre consented as the kids and Brett all had their cheeks swabbed, Brett paid for expedited DNA testing, and he arranged to have the results sent by email, and then expressed, to both him and Deidre.

When they got back to Deidre's house much to the disappointment of Deidre and the kids Brett said that he had to leave for a few days to finish up the sale of his business and to get his house ready for sale. "I'm selling it even if you won't let me move in with you," he told Deidre, "but obviously that is what I want. After the DNA results come back we can test each other out for a few months and if we're as compatible out of bed even half as much as we are in bed I'm going to want a permanent relationship with you."

A shocked Deidre could only nod her head as he zealously kissed her, hugged and kissed each of the kids, and then waved as he drove off in his Corvette.

*************

By the time that the DNA results came back a week later, Deidre -- despite her initial embarrassment -- was hoping that Brett was the kids' biological father. The "99.999% probability" statement at the top of both kids' reports left no doubt that he was. She called Brett -- who she had talked to every day since he left -- immediately.

"You were right," she simply said.

"I'll be there tomorrow -- and be ready to be ravaged," was all that Brett said before he terminated the call.

Brett was mobbed by too laughing kids when he arrived the next morning. After giving each a present he fervently kissed a smiling Deidre. After another full "family" day the kids were put to sleep with another two stories read by Brett, he then sat Deidre down at the kitchen table.

"I've kept my attorney busy since I've been gone," Brett grinned. "Here is a first document that, with your permission, legally changes the kids' birth certificates to name me as the father. The second is a prenup -- if, as I hope, our relationship matures to marriage, that provides that if I cheat during the marriage you get $2,000,000 before the rest of our property is split 50-50. Since I seduced you while we were both married to others I want to set your mind at ease -- because I won't ever cheat on you."

Deidre looked over the documents, and then turned to Brett. "The prenup isn't mutual. It provides no penalty if I cheat. It needs to be revised to say that if I cheat you get $2,000,000 of your money separate from community property before things are divided 50-50. Now take me to bed so that we can consummate these deals and can start determining if our relationship is one for the long term."

After five months of living together, during which time the kids and Deidre were the happiest they had ever been, she started hinting about jewelry. Brett got Deidre's parents to babysit when he took Deidre to Hawaii for a week, proposed at midnight when they were naked on a blanket on a remote beach, and then they got married two weeks later after they bought a new, bigger house.

Both sets of grandparents were thrilled with the situation. Both grandmothers had enjoyed each other's company as far back as the parents' weekend at USC, and over the last five months had become good friends, especially after Brett's parents moved to the same city as Deidre and her parents. While initially shocked that Brett was the biological father, the grandparents never asked for details -- they were just happy to have grandkids to spoil.

***************

Three years later the Brett Wilsons were giving a birthday party for six year old Blake, attended not only by a dozen of his friends, but by Carla and her two best friends.

As Brett's and Deidre's mothers watched the playing children, and how active Brett and Deidre were in participating in their play and how lovingly they interacted, Deidre's mother turned to Brett's and said "It's too bad that both Deidre and Brett had to have practice marriages before they got together. They have a textbook family, and are perfect mates."

"If Brett had acted upon his infatuation with Deidre in college rather than denying and ignoring it they could have had eight more blissful years together," Brett's mom replied.

"At least they're together now and with Carla and Blake the four of them form the happiest family that I've ever seen; and that makes me so happy too," Deidre's mom replied, both she and Brett's mom trying to hide a few tears of joy.

The party was a fantastic success and all kids left with goody bags and big smiles on their faces as Brett, Deidre, Carla and Blake had a heart-felt family hug.

That night after Blake's sixth birthday party, when the kids had long before entered dreamland, Brett and Deidre lay naked in bed, nose-to-nose.

"My 19 year old self would be appalled that I'm married to a short flat-chested brunette that emotes for a living. What could I possibly tell him to placate him?" Brett mused with a mischievous grin.

"That she fucks like a bonobo so that you can barely keep up with her and she can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch; that's what you should tell your shallow 19 year old jock self, you Bozo! Now stick your little weenie in my snug V-jay and let me rock your world for the tenth time this week," Deidre snapped with her own impish grin.

He did!

She did!