Don't Judge a Book Pt. 01

Story Info
Chester thought he was the luckiest man alive, was he right?
4k words
4.4
3.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been riding for most of the day, skirting the edge of the desert. The journey took a bit longer this way but kept me close to the tree line for what I hoped would be a chance at small game and water. Unfortunately, both had been scarce, water skins empty and food stores depleted, I felt a twinge of desperation as the sun began to set. I hadn't seen another person for 4 days. I spied a small trail leading away from the desert and down into what I hoped would be a lush valley. The shrubs grew denser, and trees loomed over head in the darkening sky.

"Where goin, mister?" a soft voice startled me. I looked around and spied a young girl? Mess of dark hair tied above her head, overalls that were probably a couple sizes small and only came to her dirty mid-calf, her feet were bare and dirty. She was obscured above her waist for the most part, the shadows benefiting her well.

"Evening ma'am," I replied uncertain, "Just looking for a bit of water, maybe some food, and a place to set up for the night." I stopped my horse, sliding off the saddle for a proper greeting.

"Names Chester, Chester Johnson, the pleasure is mine" I tipped my hat off a bit as I inclined a bow in her direction.

"You silly, Chester" she laughed, stepping out into the path a bit more. Her eyes flashed a green hazel, with long lashes. I saw she carried a half dozen small rodents, field stripped and draped over her shoulder, her arms hidden beneath a well-worn cloak.

"I'm Salena, account a me coming on a full moon, my sisters, theys a twin, are back thata way a stretch" she pointed the way I had been heading. "Theys, Vanya & Tanya, named from the queen of fairies"

"Well, Salena" I paused, "Might I encroach on your hospitality this night?" I really was not sure how to read her.

"I reckon so..." she paused, "but ya gotta warsh afor you can come inside" she turned and headed down the trail. I suppose she was in her late teens to early twenty's. Her full round ass prominent in the threadbare overall seat. Within an hour we arrived at a small shack, a barn off to its side. She walked to the barn, hanging the string of carcasses on a nail and then pulled free of the cloak. I sucked in my breath as her upper body was revealed, at least in part. The overalls were only fastened on one side, the button on the other side long gone. Her other breast was exposed, full and round, its nipple wide and light brownish pink. Her other breast pushed hard against its trapping, spilling over on both sides and out the top. She barely looked at me as she stripped down, taking the overalls off completely. No underclothes to remove; her thick bush of brown hair stood proudly atop what I imagine was a virginal pussy. She stood up, unashamedly facing me.

"Come on now, you gotta warsh" she stood, obviously waiting for me to strip also, which I began to do. "Imma go in now" she said, slipping into the barn. I stripped off the clothes which I had been in for several days now, becoming more and more aware of my own stench, then followed, naked, into the dark barn. There she sat, in a large tub filled with soapy water, making quick work of her bath time. She stopped as she saw me, her mouth falling open a bit.

"You gots a pisser hose" she said marveling at my cock, "shit, shit, I cant wait to show V & T" she jumped up from the tub, shaking herself dry.

"This?" I asked, lifting my cock, as I felt the blood begin to fill it. Her naked bouncing body more than I could resist.

"Shit, looky at that" she marveled as it bounced into semi hardness.

"I think it likes you" I smiled as I stepped into the tub. Salena came behind me, scrubbing my back and head with a soft bristled sponge like thing, making sure I was thoroughly cleaned. As I stood, she continued cleaning my ass, yes pushing across my crack and under my balls. Then she stopped and handed the sponge to me, her eyes locked on my cock, now pointing at the night sky, like a compass hand.

"Whys it so big now?" she asked innocently.

"Well..." I looked over her voluptuous body, "It's how a man and a woman, make babies, right? So, when I see you naked, and I'm naked, my body wants to make babies". Understanding of some form seemed to pass through her eyes, she reached down absently, touching her private area for a moment. Then she turned away and headed back out of the barn. I noticed she slipped that finger into her mouth as she paused by the door. There, on a shelf were several thin robes, she took one, slipping into it herself and handed me another. "Put this on" she smiled, unable to look away from my hardness. The robe barely wrapped my shoulders and left me conspicuously pointing the way. I followed her to the shack, the smell of roasting meat, reminding me I was hungry. I turned back, noticing my clothes and hers had been taken, and the string of meat was also gone.

She did not pause at the door but waked deftly inside, I followed suspiciously after. Inside was a large room, a fireplace roaring at the back with another woman tending to a pot of something and roasting meat aside it. She turned slightly, then seeing me, turned completely, her mouth agape as she managed, "Who?". She had blonde hair clear to her ass, she stood naked, undergoing her cooking, and her body was perhaps one step more perfect then her sisters?, if that is even possible. Her waist very thin and tight, her breasts full and round with wide hips and ass. Her full mound of blonde curls confirmed her true color. Her obvious twin sat on the floor to my right, playing with a few rag dolls, while she sucked her thumb. Her body a mirror of her sisters. She also stopped to watch me, casting eyes to her older sister then back to me.

"This Chester..., he pisser hard to make babies" she stated, then to me she pointed to the cook, "That Tanya, "then to the other, "Vanya. Vanya slow to think" she explained. Vanya however was not shy and crawled over to where I was directed to sit and wait. She crawled right between my legs and plopped her chin on the seat right in front of my cock, staring at it intently, glancing from it to me and back again. It was unnerving and sensual at the same time.

"Want to touch" I finally asked her, bending my cock toward her. She reached her hand out, laying it on my silky hard flesh. I looked to one sister then the other, they watched as they went about their routine, but no one moved to stop me. "Rub?" I asked, moving my hand up and down my shaft, then away to allow her hopefully to mimic me. Soon she was stroking me with amazement. My cock ready to explode with three beautiful naked women obviously not knowing the effect they were having on me. "Suck?" I asked hopefully, putting my thumb in my mouth and then taking it out and pretending I would suck myself. Vanya took her thumb out and moved the last couple inches to my tip, a few moments of hesitation and then she was sucking it, she was both good and bad at it. She pulled it deep into her mouth but was actually sucking like she was looking for something to start flowing. If she kept it up, I was surely going to give her something.

"Like cow" Salena laughed, "She suck cow for milk, Ha-ha"

"Want milk, like from cow teat" Tanya explained as they both watched her more intently now. I took this opportunity to slide forward, giving brief instructions, like slow, and softer, and move here. I was tempted to reach for her big tits but felt several weeks' worth of load getting ready to spill. Vanya was not shy and her sucking and slurping noises only added to the excitement. "Ready?" I asked, just before the first spurt fired. Surprisingly she sucked it up hungrily and opened her throat to gulp the subsequent spurts. Soon there was no more, and yet she sucked as if it was just beginning. "Ok, ok" I said, the sensitivity level of my cock at an all-time high, I withdrew my semi limp member from her and stood up quickly. They all stared at me now, just watching for what I would do. Vanya crawled back to her play spot looking dejected.

"She think you mad" Salena explained

"Not mad...not mad" I said softly, looking over to her, then I walked over to where she sat, her thumb back in her mouth. Her big blue eyes sparkled at me as I sat next to her. "It's ok, it's just... sensitive right now?" I brushed my hand down her long hair, marveling at how soft it was. She sat cross-legged on the side of me, sucking her thumb and holding a doll as I stroked her hair. Her pussy open and spread had me thinking lustfully again. Then she rested her head in my lap, as I stroked her hair. I tried to close my legs, holding my cock underneath. She turned, facing up now, my hand on her hair as it cascaded over her ample breasts. I softly stroked them, her soft hair providing a delicious silky feel over them, her nipple pulled tight and became erect as I stroked her, and once more I could feel my cock hardening, demanding to be free from my legs. Vanya, spread her legs wide, moving her thumb from her mouth to her slippery pussy. Unabashedly she began massaging her wet folds, her moans grew as she worked into herself, soon I had both hands rubbing her full chest. My cock, now hard again, stood erect beside her head.

Salina came over from prepping a small table and knelt between her sisters' legs. "We like to wait till after we eat, but not today I guess..." she bent her head to her sisters soft folds and sucked at them, tonguing her and sucking her clit until V moved her own hand and allowed Salina full access. "She likes what you doing..." she stopped to encourage me, indicating my massaging of her chest, then returned to her sisters love hole. Within a minute or two, Tanya set aside her cooking and came over to join in. She moved my hand and suckled at her sisters' breast, kneading it as she did. Her other hand set to rest on my thigh.

Feeling pinned and not particularly involved I moved T's hand to my thick shaft and slid it up and down, giving her the idea. I used my free hand to reach for her swinging tit, feeling its soft fullness. Then with an erotic scream, and a series of shorter bursts, V came. She shook and squirmed as her sisters pushed her to the edge. Then there was just a pile of beauty panting. After a moment they all stood and composed themselves.

We all then moved to the table to eat. Though Salina and I were the only ones wearing the thin robes, the twins came naked. Of course, my cock was still hard, which created its own attention. Over the course of the meal, which we ate without utensils, I learned their father had passed in the winter after the twins had been born and the mother 6 years later. Salina was 5 years older and thus was 11 when she took on the role of caring for the family. Now at 17 and 22, they could not remember ever seeing anyone since her parents passed. The twins never had much by way of clothes, so nudity became very natural. Salina had implemented "love time" to stay involved with her younger sisters. Even though V was slow, she was the horniest most of the time. They planned to have "love time" after dinner and wondered if I would want to be a part. The rules were simple, do everything to please someone else, but of course they all wanted to know what pleased me.

"Of course" I answered amazed at my good fortune.

In no time dinner was cleared away and Salina sat on the table in front of me, spreading her legs wide. "Taste me?" she smiled wickedly. Her pussy already glistened from anticipation. I stood from my chair, bending over her for the best angle and sucked at her thick soft lips. I licked up her slit to the soft bud of her clit and she let out a soft moan of approval. Then I felt a hand wrap softly around my shaft, a hot mouth embraced the swollen tip and gently sucked. I knew it must be Tanya, so different from her sister, almost learned, it felt so good. She worked slowly and deliberately, working up until she filled her mouth with my entirety. V pushed Salina, so she lay flat on the table (she had been on her elbows) and climbed atop the table as well. Her eyes bright and innocent as she mounted her sisters face, while watching me eat Salinas pussy.

Surprisingly it was V who orgasmed first, trembling as she collapsed in a 69 atop her sister. Her breath panting inches from where I sucked the stiffened clit. Then she licked with me, licking Salina's pussy and my face and my tongue. Then we were sucking each other's tongues; she crawled closer to me, pushing me backward and out of T's mouth, then she stood in front of me, her breasts pressing into me, her hands reaching for my hardness. Salina rolled off the table as V backed up to it, gripping my slippery cock and leading it to her engorge pussy. As my tip slipped on her hot lips, she lay back, eyes closed. T and Salina came to each of her sides, rubbing her breasts and body as I began to press into her. V dropped a hand off each side, feeling for her sisters' wet boxes and rubbing them.

I pushed inside, she was hot and wet and tight, but not a virgin. I found a nice rhythm and began a slow steady fucking. The site of the three sisters, once more in a frenzy of licking and sucking, grabbing tits and T and Salina grinding into their sisters hands the whole time was more than I could take. My pounding grew intense, and with a sense of understanding Salina and T reached for their sisters legs, pulling them back toward her head, opening her as wide as possible for me as I slammed into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah!!!" I exclaimed, feeling the pulse of cum shoot deep within her. I buried myself as far as I could inside her and continued to fill her with my bolts of cum. The girls had all stopped and were watching my finish, my face contorting the pleasure I felt. As I slipped my flaccid cock from her dripping hole, she got up and returned to her corner of the room, her twin draped a blanket over her as she curled up, sucking her thumb, presumably to sleep. So odd, I thought.

"You have strong pisser" Salina said, returning to where I stood, "And good mouth... Are you still strong to go more?"

"Um, sure, I mean in a bit I will be..." I said, feeling like I would probably fuck more than I ever had in one night, tonight.

"Lay here" Salina instructed, laying a blanket on the floor. I did as asked and was greeted almost immediately by Tanya's blonde muff descending toward my face. Her swollen lips were slick with her honey as I busied my mouth and tongue on her sensitive pussy. Tanya locked eyes with mine, her legs straddled my head, peering between her large melons. She slowly moved back and forth while rubbing her tits, working to build her excitement.

Then I felt hands cupping my balls, massaging them then a soft tongue gently licking V's juices and my cum from my softened member. Salina was trying to get things moving along. She spread my legs wide, gently rubbing my sack and surrounding area, I felt her slurp my softness inside her mouth, the heat and gentle movements bringing me back once more. I stiffened fully inside her mouth and then she withdrew and mounted me. With little effort she slipped down on me, taking my full length and then began riding me, pumping me, working me with a fervor. T stood and turned around to face her older sister and returned her crotch to my face, her tiny bung hole just above my nose. I sucked at her love entrance, as the frenzied riding of Salina was already threatening to place more demands on my sperm lacking balls. T was bent toward her sister, sucking at her bouncing melons. I could feel her fingers pressing Salinas clit as she bounced atop my cock. There was no hesitation on immediately working to bring one another to orgasm between them, almost a choreographed playing out, they seemed to know exactly where to be, so they were most effective in bringing orgasm.

"I'm cumming" I gasped from under the thick lips draped on my face. Salina drove hard down on me, arching backward over my legs. Tanya leaned forward, licking the swollen clit as my cock pulsed its seed inside Salina. I could feel Tanya's frantic licking against my penis as she licked Salina to her own orgasm. My softening cock finally sliding free as Salina gasped and convulsed into her orgasm. Tanya then retreated to the kitchen area, retrieving some water and bringing it to me. Salina arose just enough to reach Vanya, then lay next to her. As if on que, Vanya unfurled and gently licked clean Salina's wet box.

I drank deeply, not realizing how thirsty I was, then lay back catching my breath.

"I wanna... try ... something... else" Tanya said slowly as she lay fully atop me, grasping my hands and spreading them above my head. I didn't even realize Salina and Vanya had moved and were ready with slip loops. They quickly passed them over my wrists and snugged them.

"Hey..." I protested mildly, foggy with sex.

"Don't you like it?" Tanya asked breathily in my ear, while the other two fastened my ankles in much the same fashion. How quickly I became completely helpless, naked on the floor, each limb bound and tethered to something. I struggled a bit, trying quick jerks against the bindings and found they were very secure.

"Come on baby, I want to ride this fat cock of yours too" Tanya complained, as she slid down my body to work with my semi hard cock, "Do you have it in you?" she said almost mockingly. Vanya knelt above my head and bent forward, hanging her big tits in mouth reach.

"Here baby, suck these" she laughed, dropping one nipple into my mouth. It didn't even occur to me she was speaking clearly and unerringly. I sucked, willingly, but my cock wouldn't gain its full girth.

"Ice!" yelled Tanya toward the back and soon saline came back with a piece about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.

"You see" Tanya started as she took the ice and began pushing it inside my ass, "You have a magic asshole button the makes your cock hard" she smiled as the ice slipped all the way in. Like magic my cock got hard, rock hard.

"Good boy" she remarked as she climbed atop and began a slow steady pace, "Now fill me with the hot cum, won't you?" Vanya now stood, "We out?"

"Yeah, soon as she's done, prep the wagon" Salina responded. My mind was reeling, I watched as Salina donned a proper fighter's outfit, armor and all. She equipt a sword to her side and walked back toward us as she finished.

"Awww, having a tough time shooting?" she reached down under Tanya's ass and began rubbing my balls. Tanya began a back and forth up and down motion that was getting me for all I was worth.

"uuuhhh, ahhh" I finally shot my load. Tanya pushed so I was fully inside, then rocked forward and back, milking me until my soft member slipped from her folds. Vanya came back in, "Ready"

"Ready" said Salina as Tanya moved to dress as Vanya and Salina were.

"Hey, Chester" Vanya said, "We're gonna bind you up, good and tight. Then we're gonna go for a ride. If you wanna fight, yell or act an ass, I'd just as soon kill you, so..." She unfastened the ropes that held my legs from the tie downs and began a swift wrap up my legs to my knees and tied it off tight.

"What the fuck! What the fuck are you doing?" I could feel the outrage.

"Oh baby, don't mind her, she hates men. Though she is also not lying. See, we need you. We don't particularly care for men. Too stupid, they think with their penis, as you and many before you continue to demonstrate. But we need your sperm, and some of us..." she looked at Tanya, "still enjoy fucking whenever we can, for sperm or for fun."

"You what, you're taking me where, What?" I was so bewildered.

"In short, we are taking you to our base camp, where you will spend your days servicing those who are near the time to get pregnant, and those who win the privilege of having sexual pleasure with you. There are not always enough men to go around, they inevitably do something stupid and more often than not are sacrificed for the greater good of the tribe." Continued Tanya as Salina twisted and bound my arms together behind me.

12