Don't Judge a Book Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow, fuck, why so tight? Shit!"

"Well, because you have a nice, long and thick cock, that is both enjoyable and full with sperm. You are exactly the man type we want. We don't want you doing anything stupid, so we will protect you from yourself. See?" Salina finished, then hoisted me over her shoulder.

"Let's go" she motioned to T.

Vanya sat atop a small open top wagon, holding the reins to a single horse. Two other horses stood nearby, ready to go. I caught a glimpse of my sword and bow, hung on the side of what would be Salina's horse. She tossed me in the back of the wagon, a rough blanket on top of me.

"I'll take point" Tanya said, kicking her horse down a path.

"Go V, I'll take rear" Salina remarked. And off we went. After a 1/2 mile or so Vanya turned to me, "If you want to sit that's fine. If you yell or make loud noises I'll stick a rag in your mouth and probably give you my hilt to your head". The road was bumpy and with us traveling into the night there was not much to see. I lay still trying to calm myself, naked and bound on this hard wooden cart. My life had taken a drastic turn and I was literally dumbfounded. I slept or some form of slept, until I felt us come to a stop, the 3 women conversing quietly. The sky began to have some color and I figured it was almost 5 in the morning. My body was stiff and ached with constraint and cold.

12